Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:10:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 145 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What if, we advertise bitcoin on T.V.?  (Read 47966 times)
fireblond

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

Thrive

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:41:58 AM

More recognition is always nice I was quite surprised when they mentioned it in the big bang theory and other shows It's nice to see Bitcoin getting more attention! As for advertisements maybe advertise blockchain technology in general

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     T H R I V E     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE
Facebook    Twitter    Linkedin    Telegram    Medium    TGE PRIVATE ROUND  |  January 15th, 2018  ]
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:44:58 AM

I've just thought about this for a moment but, if we want bitcoin to get more popularity, attention or acceptance would it be nice to make some advertisement about it on T.V.? I don't know if in other countries they advertise bitcoin but in my country, I haven't seen one. How do you think advertising bitcoin will affect the people? Any thoughts?
The idea of advertising bitcoin in television has a pro and con.  Positively, the television advertisement will easily educate people about bitcoin and it will reach a wide range and will spread even in places that do not have stable internet connection.  But considering the fact that every country has different television channels so, it will be too costly and finding someone to finance it will be a great challenge.
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:55:07 PM

I've just thought about this for a moment but, if we want bitcoin to get more popularity, attention or acceptance would it be nice to make some advertisement about it on T.V.? I don't know if in other countries they advertise bitcoin but in my country, I haven't seen one. How do you think advertising bitcoin will affect the people? Any thoughts?
The idea of advertising bitcoin in television has a pro and con.  Positively, the television advertisement will easily educate people about bitcoin and it will reach a wide range and will spread even in places that do not have stable internet connection.  But considering the fact that every country has different television channels so, it will be too costly and finding someone to finance it will be a great challenge.
About the finance, I do not think the rich will care to spend some money to promote Bitcoin through Television if they want to do.
As long as the government accept they can promote Bitcoin through Television programmer, we do not need to wait much times to see the advertise about Bitcoin on Television.
imoet

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

homt.net

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:06:40 PM

I think the idea to advertise bitcoin on television will be hard to realize. It is because bitcoin does not legalize yet. The government will not give the permit to advertise it. If it is happening, bitcoin will be more popular than now. Because television is one of the good technology which can advertise bitcoin easily and "catchy". It will more people in this world use bitcoin.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
Darmanin

Activity: 119

Glab Trotter

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:08:26 PM

I do not think we should be worried, we will hear about it at the T.V very quickly, already that the banks will start
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:09:33 PM

This would really be an addition to increase the demand of Bitcoin and therefore increase the value eventually. I had never seen a commercial about promoting Bitcoin. Although some news already mentioned it and explained it but it would still be better to repeat the Bitcoin commercial every now and then. And time will come there may be a cryptocurrency show that talks about the differenr cryptocurrencies price movement.

We are already dealing with Bitcoin advertising at the Internet level on portals like Facebook, so why would not it be on TV?
  In my opinion, it's a good idea. Let the message about Bitcoin spread throughout the world.

Will the government support the advertisement of an unknown thing? I mean, it would be like they are supporting the use of bitcoins. In my country, the government didn't directly agree nor disagreed on the usage of btc instead they only warns people against it.

imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 04:10:46 PM

You don't have to advertise on tv, it's already on CNN, Fox, CNBC, NBC news, when it hits $10k mark, that's why you seen 10k to 17k went in 24hours.

louisedem

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:12:37 PM

It will be just fine if we are going to advertise bitcoin into television since people really tend to seek informations and latest happenings in the world through media platforms and bitcoin was one of those platforms who are best for advertising to let people be aware and know that bitcoin was already existing and it has lots of unique feature to provide what people really need and want: the presence of money.

cexylikepie

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:56:27 PM

This would really be an addition to increase the demand of Bitcoin and therefore increase the value eventually. I had never seen a commercial about promoting Bitcoin. Although some news already mentioned it and explained it but it would still be better to repeat the Bitcoin commercial every now and then. And time will come there may be a cryptocurrency show that talks about the differenr cryptocurrencies price movement.

We are already dealing with Bitcoin advertising at the Internet level on portals like Facebook, so why would not it be on TV?
  In my opinion, it's a good idea. Let the message about Bitcoin spread throughout the world.

Will the government support the advertisement of an unknown thing? I mean, it would be like they are supporting the use of bitcoins. In my country, the government didn't directly agree nor disagreed on the usage of btc instead they only warns people against it.
Yep, this is the problem advertise Bitcoin through Television. Why do we not just use social community to advertise Bitcoin and cryptocurrency? Nowadays, in the world, most of the people are using facebook, twitter, instagram every day. Those who still do not use these social are the poor or the people do not have the finance to use these things.
kenjay11

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:33:58 AM

I think that's a good idea that you have thought of, because here in our country I also do not see advertising of bitcoin. So it's a good idea to advertise bitcoin in T.V not just in T.B because we can also advertise it in social media. And when that's I'm sure the bitcoin will become more popular, and it will make the bitcoin even more advanced.
maikelujang

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:38:24 AM

Advertising bitcoin on TV is not a good idea because before proceeding for it you have to first get bitcoin legal status in your country if not you will be in legal problem because when you are advertising in TV then their should be legal proof if not you will be in problem and more as above one users commented that advertising in TV is a too costly process and you cannot give full detail on bitcoin within secs for that you have to give more time.
tanghere1

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:40:30 AM

Good idea. That way all of the people may atempted to join the bitcoin community. But it is really hard to explain to beginners best they learned it themselves.

rhayot

Activity: 351
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:05:43 AM

TV can be a good idea to advertise bitcoin and let people be knowledgeable about bitcoin. But probably it will have a disadvabtage if you will advertise the bitcoin in tv.
eugene30

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

What have you done. meh meh

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:14:53 AM

It can give both negative and positive views about it because there are a lot of people that don't like bitcoin. If some country advertise it in their local news or commercial it will give another way of promoting crypto currency to other people. If it advertise maybe they must do a good advertising towards bitcoin and not just focus on the negative thing. We need to get new people that are not good in technology like people that do not use social media. It will become a new medium to advertise it aside from the social medias.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
florentinoobet

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:22:04 AM

if you're advertising on tv, uk because many people will be able to help you with bitcoin and be fascinated by people so they can be bitcoin
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:54:53 AM

I think it'll be more popular. Nowadays, media is so powerful, I think people usually believe what they basically see on TV. Therefore, it would have the greatest impact on the world of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies as well. It would also probably increase the demand on bitcoin which will increase it's value as well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:59:35 AM

Individuals will know about what BTC is and ideally they will acknowledge that BTC is the eventual fate of monetary forms with the goal that we can have a solitary money related framework. be that as it may I the test I see is if BTC will he promoted on T.V individuals won't not acknowledge it and it might require investment for them to comprehend what BTC is.
jam22

Activity: 198

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:03:13 AM

In our country it is been advertised and slowly my countrymen are joining the btc because of that advertisement.

Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:02:08 PM

I think it'll be more popular. Nowadays, media is so powerful, I think people usually believe what they basically see on TV. Therefore, it would have the greatest impact on the world of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies as well. It would also probably increase the demand on bitcoin which will increase it's value as well.
You forget the information on Television program never trust 100%. Today, the knowledge of people know which news is real or fake, bad or good. It depends on the trust of advisor. If we have trusted advisor promote Bitcoin, the people will trust Bitcoin.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
Ethernel

Activity: 118

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:03:56 PM

If bitcoin will be advertise on tv it would be a good move for it because we all know that almost every household have it and not all has computer to see whats happening online. however its a currency and not a product so i dont think its necessary, i believe btc will become popular and recognize by many people without advertising it on tv.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 145 »
  Print  

Jump to: