Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:57:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 145 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What if, we advertise bitcoin on T.V.?  (Read 47967 times)
yourialfa

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:18:19 PM

I've just thought about this for a moment but, if we want bitcoin to get more popularity, attention or acceptance would it be nice to make some advertisement about it on T.V.? I don't know if in other countries they advertise bitcoin but in my country, I haven't seen one. How do you think advertising bitcoin will affect the people? Any thoughts?

I myself have never seen any ads about bitcoin or other digital assets on tv. But I've seen news about bitcoin on tv and they say do not invest in bitcoin. I do not know why they say that. But I myself invest in bitcoin because I believe bitcoin is very good. For people in my country there are still many who do not know what bitcoin is.
GideonGono

Activity: 2058
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 04:52:10 PM

I've just thought about this for a moment but, if we want bitcoin to get more popularity, attention or acceptance would it be nice to make some advertisement about it on T.V.? I don't know if in other countries they advertise bitcoin but in my country, I haven't seen one. How do you think advertising bitcoin will affect the people? Any thoughts?

I myself have never seen any ads about bitcoin or other digital assets on tv. But I've seen news about bitcoin on tv and they say do not invest in bitcoin. I do not know why they say that. But I myself invest in bitcoin because I believe bitcoin is very good. For people in my country there are still many who do not know what bitcoin is.
This is a good step to make the bitcoins even more popular. But there are people who disagree with it. Especially governments, bank companies and others. Because they are definitely affected when people switch and invest in bitcoins. So they are opposed to it because it will be their opponent in their businesses,

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
youok

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:33:58 AM

I have not seen any bitcoin advertisements in my country. but if the main purpose is to introduce bitcoin to everyone and making the bitcoin popularity, the advertising bitcoin is one good idea.  Smiley

boongky51

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 12:38:24 PM

they already do in some other country like philippines buy the news about the bitcoin is no soo good but not soo bad too.
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:56:04 PM

Advertizing bitcoin on tv i think thats not good specialy that almost all of the government in the was not realy agree about bitcoin as a mode of payment. I think if bitcoin will advertise on tv the government will stop them right away and banned bitcoin in there country. Simply because bitcoin is discentralise that even government can’t control bitcoin.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                    

Powered by,
odakorlina

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:00:09 PM

Well, advertising bitcoin on T.V is a great idea because it will help to spread the knowledge about bitcoin and people will become more aware to the bitcoin if we advertise on the T.V and social media as well. So, with the help of television advertisements, it will now be easy to dissiminate the facts and informations about bitcoin to make it more popular worldwide.
Liza Soberano

Activity: 134

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:02:59 PM
Merited by moonami (2), Yudai (1)

That's sounds like good for me.  I think that is a good idea for me because as we all know,  television is a good medium for advertising on something. Bitcoin can be get many users through the use of television.
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:03:07 PM

they already do in some other country like philippines buy the news about the bitcoin is no soo good but not soo bad too.

I am from Philippines and Bitcoin is not advertised on T.V, do you even watch one? The news are about an individual who was scammed by someone taking all of his/her bitcoin from him, is that even called advertisement? I think not, they are even making bitcoin more of a threat to people the reason they are thinking that if they use bitcoin, they might be scammed because of that news.
lani123lani

Activity: 719

ORBIS PLATFORM

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:15:48 PM

It's also a good idea to advertise bitcoin on tv because a good median can reach people who do not know about bitcoin and to reach bitcoin users everywhere, this makes botcoin popular.

snipetr

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:26:56 PM

I think advertise on tv is not necessary for bitcoin, because bitcoin has open source currency and people all over the world already using it. The value gained during last few month attracted many peoples towords Bitcoin and due to this popularity of it rises like fragrance.
Bitcoins mouth publicly already on peak level, so no need to advertise it on tv or any other media.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:29:08 PM

It's also a good idea to advertise bitcoin on tv because a good median can reach people who do not know about bitcoin and to reach bitcoin users everywhere, this makes botcoin popular.
Even though its a good idea to advertise bitcoin on the TV which will bring more people to invest into bitcoins and take the value through the roofs, am eager to find out who is willing to pay for all those advertisements in the first place even though it would be beneficial to every investor into bitcoins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:36:23 PM

We should rather advertise about Bitcoin-related services, such as Bitcoin-backed credit cards, gambling sites (only if they are legal), exchanges.etc. Else, how can you explain the whole technology behind Bitcoin in a 20 second or 30 second advertisement spot? For that purpose, movies and documentaries may be a better medium, in my opinion. 
koyo12

Activity: 123

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:59:32 PM

That's a good idea if they will allow it, in that way more people will get to know about bitcoin and more investments.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
adadaorlina

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:00:54 PM

Advertising bitcoin on T.V is a good idea, because it would be a good way to enlighten more people about the cryptocurrency since a lot of people don’t know how it works or know just little about the bitcoin.
kirti rana

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:50:40 PM

I think it is a good idea,  but bitcoin advertisment on TV is not new anymore.
laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:57:53 PM

It was very sad that here in our country they have a black propaganda that is saying, Bitcoins is a scam but maybe they just have business that are being affected by bitcoins like the banks. Advertising to t.v. will take a lot of money from ico's so it was better to use social media campaigns and signature as well to promote their platform online.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:02:24 PM

I don't find promoting bitcoin through advertisements better for growth. I feel the word of mouth to be the best as well the better way to widen the word about cryptocurrency. Maybe this could take time to reach common people rather than through advertisements, but the spreading will be more effective.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Sheltor

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:08:13 PM

Bitcoin can be advertised on the TV station to sensitize many more people who are yet to know or who want to authenticate the reality of it. In my own country many big bitcoiners are already taking to the media houses to have a live show and discussion on cryptocurrences. Also sponsoring big shows with bitcoin logo at the top of the screen make people to begin to believe in it. Seeing is believing
Raju Ahammed

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 03:15:05 PM

yah
this is great idea.Before some days ago i sow many advertise of bitcoin token and bitcoin also on youtube.Advertise on T.V will be great things i think.When we bitcoin will advertise on T.V .Many people will interaste in bitcoin and they will invest this crypto world also.So it will be good prediction for us.Thank you 
for share a great idea.

ActiveMars

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:18:18 PM

Nobody won't advertise BTC on TV. TV channels won't do anything without government agreement, so situation is fully in government hands.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 145 »
  Print  

Jump to: