Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:58:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 226 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏  (Read 202421 times)
qtasiarz

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:11:28 PM

if you need polish translation hit me up
stoffu

Activity: 203
Merit: 166

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 02:06:14 PM

I have and still am involved in pure community coins with no funding and development is excruciatingly slow. Which leads me to believe some form of funding helps progress along and you nor i are getting any younger. So the quicker the better imho.

You must be joking. Look at the commit logs of Monero, Aeon and Sumokoin:

Can you tell which coin is the least active?

Monero which is purely community funded without any scammy premine is making extremely rapid progresses every day non stop. This is simply because no open-source developers (myself included) are interested in Sumokoin which is to them clearly a scam. Granted that Aeon's activity is much smaller than Monero's, but this is reasonable given the current circumstance. Smooth (Aeon's core dev, also part of Monero Core Team) also recommends developers to contribute to Monero for now until the rebase is done. And even then, Aeon's developer base and activity are much bigger than Sumokoin.

By the way, Aeon has a huge development fund of 400k (roughly equivalent to $1M) which were all donated from the community unlike Sumokoin's scam premine.
Madinvestor

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:33:25 PM

I have and still am involved in pure community coins with no funding and development is excruciatingly slow. Which leads me to believe some form of funding helps progress along and you nor i are getting any younger. So the quicker the better imho.

Monero which is purely community funded without any scammy premine is making extremely rapid progresses every day non stop. This is simply because no open-source developers (myself included) are interested in Sumokoin which is to them clearly a scam. Granted that Aeon's activity is much smaller than Monero's, but this is reasonable given the current circumstance. Smooth (Aeon's core dev, also part of Monero Core Team) also recommends developers to contribute to Monero for now until the rebase is done. And even then, Aeon's developer base and activity are much bigger than Sumokoin.

By the way, Aeon has a huge development fund of 400k (roughly equivalent to $1M) which were all donated from the community unlike Sumokoin's scam premine.

Can you tell me which one is the youngest ? XMR is a great project with an old community. AEON is quite an old project with no communities and who is not experimenting any new stuff.
Our dev Bill made an EasyMiner for all Cryptonote coins, Sumo is 5 months old and you're comparing a 1M marketcap coin github, newly born, with the one of a billioncrypto like XMR super-old and known worldwide ? You sire, are the biggest dumbass I've seen on this website, you are currently at the same point as people creating wLTC and eXMR in my opinion.

A premine is scammy ? Not when locked in a wallet. This is a good thing that Smooth ask developers to contribute to Monero, Sumokoin devs wish also the same you know. AEON is two years older than Monero so yes, I hope that a 40M marketcpa coin, two years older, has a bigger github than Sumokoin  Huh

Why calling a premine scam if they funds are locked, devs have paid for new exchanges and also for a design team. You are just anxious that your AEON shitcoin may be replaced by a coin with a better community, better devs and better ideas. Shill the fuck out and get out, we do not need your FUD and your lies. Premine does not equal to scam you poor buffoon.
Madinvestor

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:37:09 PM

SUMO is a SCAM. Buy AEON instead.

Not even close to being a scam.

About 10% (~8.8 million) was premined to reserve for future development*, i.e. over 80 million coins available for community mining.
This shitcoin is a SCAM. And you are definitely mad "investor".

The info on coinmarketcap is misleading, I will email them and share my concerns about it.

And btw, coinmarketcap has unready been told that lol. You should rename in scammy007
Madinvestor

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:40:54 PM

REALLY FUN FACT IS YOU WON'T SEE SUMOKOIN SHILLERS ON AEON THREAD, BUT YOU WILL SEE A LOT OF AEON SHILLERS AND FUDDERS ON SUMOKOIN THREAD

I will let you guess why..  Grin Roll Eyes
Spreading lies and non-sense, funny !
Germining

Activity: 778
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:43:18 PM

Hey @Sammy007,

I can't understand guys like you. ALL your posts are ether Aeon-cheering or trash-talk about other coins. You like Aeon? Nice for you. How about just doing positive promo instead of this bullshit?

Guys like you (screaming scam about a legit project) are the big problem im crypto... You make it hard for people to identify the real scam out there.

I don't get all the hate from Aeon-Lovers. Don't like Sumo? Don't invest. Feel afraid of Sumo? Implement better tech... that easy. 

But stop the scam-talk. The premine is mentioned on the first page of the ANN. Do you even know what the word scam means? I'm not sure about that...

Shocked

Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions
Private • Untraceable • Decentralized • Fungible
billaue

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:05:59 PM

If premine makes a coin scam, there will be many, many scam coins out there and some have much more value than AEON, and even Monero.

Sumokoin has a premine only because we don't want to beg community every time we want to do sth and don't want the project being abandoned like many other coins.

Premine has been discussed in Sumokoin community from the start of project. We did everything we could about it as you guys already knew. Investing in Sumokoin or not is your own decision and we don't try to hold any information that may fool you.

However, I believe many investors only want to invest in coins that have reserved resource rather than those base only on charity.
Igorillo

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:10:04 PM

Aeon you need to buy when the price was 1-2 cents...
Now, at a cost of $ 2, only an idiot buys them Grin Grin

Yeah buy this sumo scam at 60 cents where private premine is 8x more than public coins in circulation. Those scammers dumping their scam stash on you all this time, keep on making them rich.

Aeon               Sep 2015 ≈ 1   ¢  Sep 2017 ≈  2 $!  X200
SUMOKOIN      May 2017 ≈ 20 ¢  May 2019 ≈ 40$!  X200  Wink
felipehermanns

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:46:39 PM

why does sumokoin official mining pool always disconnecting today? i have seen this for a while.

and another question, my wallet stopped syncing. can someone help? Grin
fadzinator

Activity: 372
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:10:17 PM

currently mining with 3 GPU ^_^

NBA ALL-Stars 2020 Ending: Prize Ledger Nano S https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5219524.0
Civic Wallet Launch Give Away http://bit.ly/iwantmycivic
Earn 5% Cashback in trading fee with Binance: bit.ly/iwantmybinance
Get Free Bitcoin per Hour and Earn Passively http://bit.ly/getmyfreebitcoin
Germining

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:25:11 PM

@fadzinator: what cards do you use?
@felipehermanns: never noticed this on the pool. Perhaps a dev can help? For the wallet? Run it as admin. If that does not work, tell us your OS!

tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:54:32 PM

Aeon you need to buy when the price was 1-2 cents...
Now, at a cost of $ 2, only an idiot buys them Grin Grin

Yeah buy this sumo scam at 60 cents where private premine is 8x more than public coins in circulation. Those scammers dumping their scam stash on you all this time, keep on making them rich.

Aeon               Sep 2015 ≈ 1   ¢  Sep 2017 ≈  2 $!  X200
SUMOKOIN      May 2017 ≈ 20 ¢  May 2019 ≈ 40$!  X200  Wink
Ok you made a mistake  Smiley

Aeon               Sep 2015 ≈ .01   $  Sep 2017 ≈  2.00 $!  X200
SUMOKOIN      May 2017 ≈ .20 $  May 2019 ≈ .40$!  X2

It will get there though. Wink
itslukebenz

Activity: 105

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:05:14 AM

Here we go again... I understand your concerns AEON boys. Your coin is getting older but work isn't getting done. I mean AEON is supposed to be a mobile-friendly crypto, right? Where are all the mobile wallets? It's a legit question after 2 years isn't it? I'm pretty sure you guy's have seen our new roadmap and now you're kind of afraid that you'll be taken over in a year. I'm not against AEON, I hold a very few coins myself but let's be honest here.. The coin is not really getting anywhere because it's crowdfunded.
I started following Sumokoin a month ago and so many things were achieved in just the last 30 days.. So do yourselves a favour and stop shouting SCAM guys, you're giving us free publicity  Wink
Willowbitcoin

Activity: 114
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:51:14 AM

Hi Stoff,

We are on the same team. I own a considerable amount of XMR. Monero is a good example to use but make no mistake. The devs who are tirelessly working on Monero code hold many many thousands of XMR so are incentivized in their own way. Which is a good thing.

Monero came about before the ICO Boom where Dev's who missed the Bitcoin rush wanted to try to replicate that with a new coin.

I am sure there are a few altruistic dev's out there but they are very few and very far between.

It would be great if sumo management did confirm how and who holds these coins in escrow. As i agree, its not really escrow if core can access these coins at a whim.
sir4o

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:48:07 AM

Not even close to being a scam.

About 10% (~8.8 million) was premined to reserve for future development*, i.e. over 80 million coins available for community mining.
This shitcoin is a SCAM. And you are definitely mad "investor".

The info on coinmarketcap is misleading, I will email them and share my concerns about it.

LOL, just brilliant in your feeble crying. Go, email them swiftly, and post the reply please Smiley
Germining

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:08:46 AM

Hi Stoff,

We are on the same team. I own a considerable amount of XMR. Monero is a good example to use but make no mistake. The devs who are tirelessly working on Monero code hold many many thousands of XMR so are incentivized in their own way. Which is a good thing.

Monero came about before the ICO Boom where Dev's who missed the Bitcoin rush wanted to try to replicate that with a new coin.

I am sure there are a few altruistic dev's out there but they are very few and very far between.

It would be great if sumo management did confirm how and who holds these coins in escrow. As i agree, its not really escrow if core can access these coins at a whim.

Hi,

FYI, the premined coins were locked on Sumokoin blockchain using a wallet command named "locked_transfer", that's a simple but effective command to use in this case: you can specify how many blocks ahead coins transferred would be unlocked.

Monero is respectable project with its own philosophy and it had a history (on how it started) ofc you knew it well. As a fork, we can never make sure the same level of support from community from beginning as Monero so a premine was set and we don't think it's abnormal among so many coins around. Until now, the decision (to premine by Sumoshi) has proved right and now we can have resources for devs, community, exchanges etc without having to find donation for each task (though I personally don't think donation-based is bad way either). We don't misuse premined coins, even little on hand by now, only a small portion of them was released to market mainly for rewards, exchange submissions, website/logo redesign which are good for our community. And that's why many ppl here support the coin and the community is growing up day by day.

As said at ANN from the beginning, we also set a part of premine for donation to Monero. All coins to donation wallet in the first year will be transferred to Monero project and we are willing to donate more.

At devs meetings, Sumoshi has more than one time insisted that devs should pay respects to all other coins but we'll keep our rights to correct nonsense, groundless info about Sumokoin.

Thank you that was an excellent info about the premine. You should explain this on the first page of this ANN and perhaps later on the website.

mitcHELLspawn

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:17:40 PM

Hey guys, brand new to this forum just signed up today because I wanted to interact with the Sumokoin community. So Ive been mining ethereum for about 8 months now, and have been looking for a new coin to point my miners at for a while... My first time hearing about Sumokoin was on a video made by Crypto Daily (if youre unaware of him hes hilarious and does a nice daily video on the happenings in the crypto-sphere mostly daily) and so I started looking into it a bit.

Unfortunately because its such a new coin and doesnt have a massive market cap, it is actually pretty hard to get info about it.. ive been reading this thread , and though im usually just a lurker type, I decided to finally join up and post.

I had a bit of trouble being able to get my miners up and running mining this coin, but now have 3 out of my 5 mining machines mining successfully and still having some hiccups on the others trying to get ironed out.. I have total of 25 GPU's being a mix of 480s , a single 580, 290x's , 290s, and 390s.. haha yeah I know its quite the hodge podge of GPU's but they get the job done Smiley

So, ive been seeing something about a sumokoin re-brand happening ? Does anyone have any info on what their plans are for this?

Also, though I dont plan on selling any of my mined coins, at least in anywhere near resembling the near future, Im still interested is there any chance of this coin getting listed on any of the bigger exchanges in the coming months? I personally trade on binance and bittrex. I dont have accounts on the exchanges this coin is listed on, actually never even heard of them.

Anyway, thanks for reading my ramblings Smiley Hope to talk to some of you !
Germining

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:34:48 PM

Hey mitchellspwan,

Thats a nice post! And an impressive rig! The rebranding is "just" a change of the design (you can see the new design on the first post of this threat, the new logo is already up on twitter, the exchanges, wtm and cmc).

The website will be updated very soon.

We are on two exchanges: cryptopia and livecoin. DEV are working on more exchanges of course  Wink

We have a nice and active telegram-community. For more information and quick help on technical question join us (you'll get all the news there very quick!).

Here is the link:

https://t.me/joinchat/F8RH2kPmFCnA-igHBKSCAA

SunStruck

Activity: 676
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:38:27 PM

The new logo looks amazing Cheesy keep it up !
ker999

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:29:43 PM

I had a bit of trouble being able to get my miners up and running mining this coin, but now have 3 out of my 5 mining machines mining successfully and still having some hiccups on the others trying to get ironed out.. I have total of 25 GPU's being a mix of 480s , a single 580, 290x's , 290s, and 390s.. haha yeah I know its quite the hodge podge of GPU's but they get the job done Smiley

Welcome!! Dont' forget to participate in the reddit.com/r/sumokoin group too - it is starting to grow now!

What OS are you mining with? I've found SGMiner via ethOS works but Claymore does not. Stak-XMR works great but as of now SUMO doesn't support worker IDs so your hash rate will be misreported unless you run a proxy.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 226 »
  Print  

Jump to: