Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:41:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 226 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏  (Read 202421 times)
itslukebenz

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:37:52 PM

Has anyone gotten Claymore CPU to work?  XMR stak cpu and cpuminer don't hash at 50% of claymore's

Do you think xmr-stak-cpu and cpuminer stats are wrong, or is it possible that it's the other way round?  Wink However I'm pretty sure Claymore shouldn't show double the amount as the other 2 mentioned but I wouldn't use Claymore, read some news. Smiley
d3athgu1s3

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:18:29 AM

there's incident with claymore showing additional hashes, not sure if it affects xmr hashes mining or not though.

modfyd

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:01:37 AM

Has anyone gotten Claymore CPU to work?  XMR stak cpu and cpuminer don't hash at 50% of claymore's

Do you think xmr-stak-cpu and cpuminer stats are wrong, or is it possible that it's the other way round?  Wink However I'm pretty sure Claymore shouldn't show double the amount as the other 2 mentioned but I wouldn't use Claymore, read some news. Smiley

Hmmm, possibly.  I was getting a reported 440 hs with a ryzen 7 7700 with claymore, and roughly 290 now with xmr stak.  the xmr took a few minutes to get up to that rate.  Maybe i just need to tune it a little.
Germining

Activity: 778
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:53:05 AM

Just making sure the info about the premine can be found once again. Seems like there is the need to do so.

Hi,

FYI, the premined coins were locked on Sumokoin blockchain using a wallet command named "locked_transfer", that's a simple but effective command to use in this case: you can specify how many blocks ahead coins transferred would be unlocked.

Monero is respectable project with its own philosophy and it had a history (on how it started) ofc you knew it well. As a fork, we can never make sure the same level of support from community from beginning as Monero so a premine was set and we don't think it's abnormal among so many coins around. Until now, the decision (to premine by Sumoshi) has proved right and now we can have resources for devs, community, exchanges etc without having to find donation for each task (though I personally don't think donation-based is bad way either). We don't misuse premined coins, even little on hand by now, only a small portion of them was released to market mainly for rewards, exchange submissions, website/logo redesign which are good for our community. And that's why many ppl here support the coin and the community is growing up day by day.

As said at ANN from the beginning, we also set a part of premine for donation to Monero. All coins to donation wallet in the first year will be transferred to Monero project and we are willing to donate more.

At devs meetings, Sumoshi has more than one time insisted that devs should pay respects to all other coins but we'll keep our rights to correct nonsense, groundless info about Sumokoin.

Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions
Private • Untraceable • Decentralized • Fungible
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 05:44:46 PM

Oh now we have a fudster who wrote with a red for more attention.

Please don't quote him, don't answer him, don't feed the troll.

beeelzebub

Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 08:07:15 PM

Still with the red.

Anyone is worried about premine, they can just dump it before the unlock date, it is that simple.

visdude
Legendary

Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:20:48 PM

Hi Stoff,

We are on the same team. I own a considerable amount of XMR. Monero is a good example to use but make no mistake. The devs who are tirelessly working on Monero code hold many many thousands of XMR so are incentivized in their own way. Which is a good thing.

Monero came about before the ICO Boom where Dev's who missed the Bitcoin rush wanted to try to replicate that with a new coin.

I am sure there are a few altruistic dev's out there but they are very few and very far between.

It would be great if sumo management did confirm how and who holds these coins in escrow. As i agree, its not really escrow if core can access these coins at a whim.

Hi,

FYI, the premined coins were locked on Sumokoin blockchain using a wallet command named "locked_transfer", that's a simple but effective command to use in this case: you can specify how many blocks ahead coins transferred would be unlocked.

Monero is respectable project with its own philosophy and it had a history (on how it started) ofc you knew it well. As a fork, we can never make sure the same level of support from community from beginning as Monero so a premine was set and we don't think it's abnormal among so many coins around. Until now, the decision (to premine by Sumoshi) has proved right and now we can have resources for devs, community, exchanges etc without having to find donation for each task (though I personally don't think donation-based is bad way either). We don't misuse premined coins, even little on hand by now, only a small portion of them was released to market mainly for rewards, exchange submissions, website/logo redesign which are good for our community. And that's why many ppl here support the coin and the community is growing up day by day.

As said at ANN from the beginning, we also set a part of premine for donation to Monero. All coins to donation wallet in the first year will be transferred to Monero project and we are willing to donate more.

At devs meetings, Sumoshi has more than one time insisted that devs should pay respects to all other coins but we'll keep our rights to correct nonsense, groundless info about Sumokoin.

So far, all this is telling us is that some wallet command supposedly releases the exorbitant amount of premined coins after a certain block.

Assuming what you claim is true, how do you guarantee, other than just your word, that the premined coins will not be dumped once they are released from the self-imposed escrow when the principals will have full control of all the premined coins?

Furthermore, how do you justify premining 10% of the total coin supply that is subject to the principals' dispensation? Isn't that a bit exorbitant?

Donating some Sumokoin to the Monero Project does not make your scheme acceptable or instill confidence in your project.

sumogr

Activity: 463
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:34:14 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2017, 09:43:40 PM by sumogr

Hi Stoff,

We are on the same team. I own a considerable amount of XMR. Monero is a good example to use but make no mistake. The devs who are tirelessly working on Monero code hold many many thousands of XMR so are incentivized in their own way. Which is a good thing.

Monero came about before the ICO Boom where Dev's who missed the Bitcoin rush wanted to try to replicate that with a new coin.

I am sure there are a few altruistic dev's out there but they are very few and very far between.

It would be great if sumo management did confirm how and who holds these coins in escrow. As i agree, its not really escrow if core can access these coins at a whim.

Hi,

So far, all this is telling us is that some wallet command supposedly releases the exorbitant amount of premined coins after a certain block.

Assuming what you claim is true, how do you guarantee, other than just your word, that the premined coins will not be dumped once they are released from the self-imposed escrow when the principals will have full control of all the premined coins?

Furthermore, how do you justify premining 10% of the total coin supply that is subject to the principals' dispensation? Isn't that a bit exorbitant?

Donating some Sumokoin to the Monero Project does not make your scheme acceptable or instill confidence in your project.

Ok man you have your doubts, you ve told us. We ve exchanged aggressive posts please let us stop and discuss in a civilized manner.

The command exists, you can confirm it with the monero community, restore the wallets on the ann post by using the view keys posted and you ll see that the premine is indeed locked up to the dates specified.

Are the devs going to dump when the coins are unlocked? That's a possibility. They have divided the amount into four wallets set in different years. Till then we have plenty of time to make up our minds if this coin is a scam or not.

However, if after three years they have built a trully innovative and private coin that will worth a lot into the cryptoworld, I dont care if they dump and become rich. Up to now they do work and produce innovative code. Ethereum had a 17% premine. Noone is shouting scam.

We are taking a calculated risk based on evidence and research. For some of us the balance tilts towards trusting the devs and applying faith to the coin, for other people like you the balance tilts towards the opposite direction.

You have made your point, there is no need to exchange such posts again.

Choosewise

Activity: 192

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:50:08 PM

Have you spoken with bittrex yet?

gwanyip

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:54:58 PM

Are newbies allowed to join this and get some free coins?

I joined a while ago and been trying to learn what it is all about.

Thank you
itslukebenz

Activity: 105

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:18:02 PM

Are newbies allowed to join this and get some free coins?

I joined a while ago and been trying to learn what it is all about.

Thank you

No free coins here my friend but join us on Telegram through the link in the ANN or ask your questions here and we’ll do our best to help you.  Smiley
jsscgs001

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:22:31 PM

Now I can't get it to work no matter how many times I restart and re-install which worked totally fine before and that includes running as administrator and all the other suggestions I've tried more than once.

Just says disconnected and doesn't do anything at all.
CryptoGrinder

Activity: 207

DEEPONION - NO ICO

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:42:23 AM

I bailed out of this project a long time ago.  Around the time the new banner was coming out.  It just wasn't enough for me.

However, I never thought it was a scam.  Maybe, I feared it would never amount to much, but I just sold my SUMO and left.

Coming back, what really amazes me is the amount of people that are DEDICATED to trash talking this coin.  The SUMO community has harbored a weird fear/vigilance dynamic that is kinda off-putting.  What sorts of upcoming events are there and what progress is to be expected? 

I see the price is pretty low, so this is the point where I either buy or not and forget about the project.  Where is the community involvement active?  I know there is another program you are using, (was it slack?) but I'd like to see a bit more here before I'm able to say if I'd be interested.  If you can't draw in people from the CMC ANN landing, you just can't grab at them properly.

I'm really interested in the privacy sphere because I see it as being the next big thing, and having lots of legit use-cases, but I'd really like to see some plain-language and easily accessible promotion for this and what makes it unique.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Germining

Activity: 778
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:21:16 AM

Hey CryptoGrinder

Our DEV are working in the background most of the time. At the moment they are fixing the wallet-bugs and are working on subadresses (as known from a recently released monero-whitepaper).

The community is very active on telegram (link on the first page and in my sig). We are about 460 members on telegram. A few (like me) are active on twitter, too (@altcointalker). If you want to get a glimpse of whats going on, just join our channel. There is a sumokoin-slack, too but for dev and some core members.

To be completely honest, dev don't do much promo by themself ... but we got a good (yet small) community... Check sumopools.com for example... 100% community-made  Wink

Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions
Private • Untraceable • Decentralized • Fungible
zgrdyg

Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 05:26:06 AM

New web site is fantastic!
Promising project.. Hopefully It ll go to the top soon.

pawelsalsa45

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:36:50 PM

Hi sumokoin friends. Is there any chance for the android wallet in the near future?  For me it is the biggest issue now and I think for many other owners as well!
sumogr

Activity: 463
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:59:54 PM

Hi sumokoin friends. Is there any chance for the android wallet in the near future?  For me it is the biggest issue now and I think for many other owners as well!

Hi there. According to the roadmap on the site ( www.sumokoin.org ) the android wallet is set to be released in the second half of next year. So unfortunately you will have to wait a bit Smiley

CryptoGrinder

Activity: 207

DEEPONION - NO ICO

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:16:04 PM

Hey CryptoGrinder

Our DEV are working in the background most of the time. At the moment they are fixing the wallet-bugs and are working on subadresses (as known from a recently released monero-whitepaper).

The community is very active on telegram (link on the first page and in my sig). We are about 460 members on telegram. A few (like me) are active on twitter, too (@altcointalker). If you want to get a glimpse of whats going on, just join our channel. There is a sumokoin-slack, too but for dev and some core members.

To be completely honest, dev don't do much promo by themself ... but we got a good (yet small) community... Check sumopools.com for example... 100% community-made  Wink

Ahh, I don't use telegram... yet.  I'll be maybe checking it out soon..ish.

I'm still adamant about the BCT page being the major place where new information is dispersed, so new people can see it coming from CMC easily.  That is the hip place to find alts, right?  CMC?  Make it easy for me!  Grin

(Thanks, I appreciate your help!)

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
esfomeado

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:39:23 PM

Build is failing for me on RPI2:
https://github.com/sumoprojects/sumokoin/issues/31
fadzinator

Activity: 372
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:35:14 AM

just keep on mining. and keep your coins... it will pay off soon.

NBA ALL-Stars 2020 Ending: Prize Ledger Nano S https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5219524.0
Civic Wallet Launch Give Away http://bit.ly/iwantmycivic
Earn 5% Cashback in trading fee with Binance: bit.ly/iwantmybinance
Get Free Bitcoin per Hour and Earn Passively http://bit.ly/getmyfreebitcoin
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 226 »
  Print  

Jump to: