Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:15:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 226 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏  (Read 202415 times)
woodaxe

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:20:31 PM

Hi
   Any news on the new windows wallet

What's wrong with the current windows wallet? Except for that little sync bug which can be easily resolved by force shutting the app in task manager and running it as admin after.  Wink By the way, I'm pretty sure that will be fixed soon as it probably needs to be in line with rebranding but otherwise it's a great little GUI wallet.

its broke ive had nothing but trouble with it as have others

Can you please describe the nature of trouble you're having with it? I've had none except for the one I mentioned above. On the other hand, you know if you're having issues you can still manage your wallet the old fashioned way.  Smiley I've seen older coins having no GUI wallets at all.

ive just downloaded the wallet again and its doesnt run
It might not feel like running. Do you seriously expect a serious support reply on "i ve download it and it doesnt run"?
Is it installed properly? It doesnt run after it's installed or the installer doesnt start at all? Anyway try to give more info or move to another coin cause this is what you were about to write anyhow

right  i downloaded  sumokoin wallet v0.01-b1.1 -x86-64  opened the folder and right clicked run as admin on the sumokoin  application after than nothing appears to be happening  even after waiting 10 mins  nothing on my screen

You run the .exe as admin after the wallet is installed that's the way to get through the bug. But you are not even there yet, your actual problem is that the installer is not running. Can you install anything on your pc? You may have corrupt registry or something. What's your Windows version?

windows 7 ultimate with ser pack 1 
i have several other wallets running ok on my pc  soil wallet , uibq  they all run ok
it may be something im not doing right  but  i did have it installed and running once  about a week ago
and after i closed it  and went to reopen it  its wouldnt sync would not even connect

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sumogr

Activity: 463
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:24:14 PM

Hi

What's wrong with the current windows wallet? Except for that little sync bug which can be easily resolved by force shutting the app in task manager and running it as admin after.  Wink By the way, I'm pretty sure that will be fixed soon as it probably needs to be in line with rebranding but otherwise it's a great little GUI wallet.

Can you please describe the nature of trouble you're having with it? I've had none except for the one I mentioned above. On the other hand, you know if you're having issues you can still manage your wallet the old fashioned way.  Smiley I've seen older coins having no GUI wallets at all.

It might not feel like running. Do you seriously expect a serious support reply on "i ve download it and it doesnt run"?
Is it installed properly? It doesnt run after it's installed or the installer doesnt start at all? Anyway try to give more info or move to another coin cause this is what you were about to write anyhow

right  i downloaded  sumokoin wallet v0.01-b1.1 -x86-64  opened the folder and right clicked run as admin on the sumokoin  application after than nothing appears to be happening  even after waiting 10 mins  nothing on my screen

You run the .exe as admin after the wallet is installed that's the way to get through the bug. But you are not even there yet, your actual problem is that the installer is not running. Can you install anything on your pc? You may have corrupt registry or something. What's your Windows version?

i have several other wallets running ok on my pc  soil wallet , uibq  they all run ok
it may be something im not doing right  but  i did have it installed and running once  about a week ago
and after i closed it  and went to reopen it  its wouldnt sync would not even connect

My beloved crypto friend. Listen to the voice from beyond carefully now. Go to ProgramData/Sumokoin and erase the shit out of the folder. Check if the wallet is running and not responding on your task manager. If it does kill it. Now try to reinstall it. I believe miracles will start to happen and your lost belief in Sumo Gods will strengthen again

woodaxe

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:48:54 PM

Hi

i have several other wallets running ok on my pc  soil wallet , uibq  they all run ok
it may be something im not doing right  but  i did have it installed and running once  about a week ago
and after i closed it  and went to reopen it  its wouldnt sync would not even connect

My beloved crypto friend. Listen to the voice from beyond carefully now. Go to ProgramData/Sumokoin and erase the shit out of the folder. Check if the wallet is running and not responding on your task manager. If it does kill it. Now try to reinstall it. I believe miracles will start to happen and your lost belief in Sumo Gods will strengthen again

Ok did what you said and yep the gods shine down on me wallet is sync at 94% atm and can see my coins in the wallet  thankyou very much for your help
vanhalendlrband

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:55:52 PM

Hi

how do i use the linux command line software to restore a wallet with the passphrase and address?
sumogr

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:08:09 PM

Hi

how do i use the linux command line software to restore a wallet with the passphrase and address?

My exquisite crypto companion. cd yourself to the sumo wallet folder on your beloved linux terminal. Type ./sumo-wallet-cli --restore-deterministic-wallet. Give a beautiful name to your wallet when asked and a handsome password. Then the wallet will ask you to input your lovely seed words. Do that. Press enter when asked from which height you want to restore from. Let it to do it from the beginning to be safe and get all your beautiful beautiful coins. You are done my friend. ( Now if you want to restore from keys and not from seed words its a different story, if that's the case do kindly tell )

woodaxe

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:27:33 PM

one last wallet question is there a proper way to shut the wallet and to open and sync it without all the problems i had
sumogr

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:31:06 PM

one last wallet question is there a proper way to shut the wallet and to open and sync it without all the problems i had

If you stop being so naughty and showing so much contempt to the poor wallet, it will not feel offended and you wont have problems again.
(If you run it as admin each time, which means that you allow it to save the blockchain on your hard disk each time you exit, you will not have any problems again)

woodaxe

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:02:01 PM

If you stop being so naughty and showing so much contempt to the poor wallet, it will not feel offended and you wont have problems again.
(If you run it as admin each time, which means that you allow it to save the blockchain on your hard disk each time you exit, you will not have any problems again)

ok will do many thanks for all your help
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:36:00 PM

D is decentralization.
Welcome to http://sumo.ms-pool.net.ua/#

Total Pool Fee: 0.5%
Payments every 5 minutes from 1  SUMO.

Happy mining!

I've been mining this pool for almost 24 hrs.  I've submitted over 66Million hash and well over 60k accepted shares, yet there is no pending balance.
There is definitely something wrong with that.
Maybe the pool hasn't hit a block yet with their low total hashrate.
d0tcould

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:15:58 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2017, 07:49:22 AM by d0tcould

Hi all

I’m new to mining and have setup a small rig with 2x msi rx570 gaming x 4gb running windows 10 and xmr-stak-amd to mine at pool.sumokoin.com:3333
The problem is that I’m only getting around 575h/s per gpu at the moment when mining calculators have my gpu at 700h/s (bottom of the page)
https://minethecoin.com/coin/sumokoin
Is this normal without doing any of the bios mods and timing tweaks that I’ve seen on other threads for mining monero or is the only way to get up to 700h/s to go down that route?
Any tips would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
I think you are using stock settings. If you want to get 700 h/s, you can use Afterburner or any other gpu overclocker in order to set these:
 - CPU clock -> 1100 MHz
 - Memory clock -> 2000 MHz
 - 0'2 V undervolt
Let me know if these settings work for you Wink

Thanks for your reply!
I gave those settings a shot but it would crash after 10secs or so.
Are they only usable once I’ve done the bios slash timing tweaks? I haven’t gone down that road yet as it scares me a bit haha :3
Alejandur

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:19:51 PM

Hi all

I’m new to mining and have setup a small rig with 2x msi rx570 gaming x 4gb running windows 10 and xmr-stak-amd to mine at pool.sumokoin.com:3333
The problem is that I’m only getting around 575h/s per gpu at the moment when mining calculators have my gpu at 700h/s (bottom of the page)
https://minethecoin.com/coin/sumokoin
Is this normal without doing any of the bios mods and timing tweaks that I’ve seen on other threads for mining monero or is the only way to get up to 700h/s to go down that route?
Any tips would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
I think you are using stock settings. If you want to get 700 h/s, you can use Afterburner or any other gpu overclocker in order to set these:
 - CPU clock -> 1100 MHz
 - Memory clock -> 2000 MHz
 - 0'2 V undervolt
Let me know if these settings work for you Wink

Thanks for your reply!
I gave those settings a shot but it would crash after 10secs or so.
Are they only usable once I’ve done the bios slash timing tweaks? I haven’t gone down that road yet as it scares me a bit haha :3
It scares me too. Try 1900 MHz instead of 2000 MHz. Maybe you'll get less than 700 h/s but I think it won't crash.
KenshinHimura

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:45:25 PM

does mixin make transactions slow?
Mynero

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:14:17 PM

does mixin make transactions slow?
With Monero mixin number does not affect transaction time, so I presume the same is true with Sumokoin.
https://monero.stackexchange.com/questions/1770/how-much-time-does-it-take-to-transfer-monero
easyhash

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 08:54:11 PM

Great news everyone

You can now mine SUMOKOIN in your browser

Webminer

The hashrate is not spectacular, but is a fun prof of consept
I invite everyone to try it out and give us feedback

It's proxy friendly as well

Domineum

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 10:05:39 PM

Ahh, fork from Monero, nice. I will continue to look further into this project
tf2addict

Activity: 675
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:34:37 PM

Great news everyone

You can now mine SUMOKOIN in your browser

Webminer

The hashrate is not spectacular, but is a fun prof of consept
I invite everyone to try it out and give us feedback

It's proxy friendly as well

Great, this will be the next big thing in web viruses.  I'd rather see ads.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:56:53 PM

It seems there's a fork from Monero. Looking further for this project on how it will going to react to the fork.

BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:01:31 PM

It seems there's a fork from Monero. Looking further for this project on how it will going to react to the fork.

fuck off you fucking faggot.

you're just posting shit for the sake of your scam signature.

fucking bounty whore.

Roll Eyes
Germining

Activity: 778
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:00:47 AM

Relax guys....

And thanks for the kind words. I am mostly thrilled about the subadresses PR on github. Can't wait for the discussion / testing to start. This feature would be great!

Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions
Private • Untraceable • Decentralized • Fungible
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:19:21 PM

SUMO is a SCAM. Buy AEON instead.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 226 »
  Print  

Jump to: