Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:10:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 226 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏  (Read 202415 times)
Brianc

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 03:38:58 PM

Yes, it's clear that will solve the problem only genuine total network capacity.
We wait until the new exchange, then there will be new miners and the problem will disappear itself .

Do you know if there is any work done to get the exchange onto new exchanges? Thank you.

DEV is working on it. It will be launched on Bittrex after the wallet is released.

Yes, we are all here waiting..)

just waitting for good news ..if launched on Bittrex ...your kown what i mean

Great, Bittrex will be great for SUMO!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blubbaer

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 04:08:28 PM

Oh and the diffi cant adjust downwards when no blocks are found Wink right now its like 1 every 2 hours imagine how long it take to be there where it should be
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 04:48:59 PM

i have great hopes for this one.

syncmaster913n

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 05:02:58 PM

Oh and the diffi cant adjust downwards when no blocks are found Wink right now its like 1 every 2 hours imagine how long it take to be there where it should be

Do you think the problem will go away once there are enough "organic" miners?

Sumokoin Telegram channel (over 1,900 members): https://t.me/joinchat/F8RH2kPmFCnA-igHBKSCAA
DreamsAreLucid

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 06:41:35 PM

Me too, for me this coin is going to be one of the best investments. SUMO can reach 10-20M market cap before end of the year but it can be a lot bigger. Can't wait for bittrex!!
Brianc

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 07:46:44 PM

Me too, for me this coin is going to be one of the best investments. SUMO can reach 10-20M market cap before end of the year but it can be a lot bigger. Can't wait for bittrex!!

Absolutely, 10-20M is totally achievable by what this coin is and how hard the devs are working on. Pretty sure its one of the only coins with a low market cap that has 3 devs.
It would be cool that if the devs could make a list of things for us to work on, for example, a brand new logo, or create a wiki, or integration to online stores, online votes to add SUMO to other markets and things like that!
sumogr

Activity: 463
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 08:22:14 AM

Global Hashrate and Block Height is stuck at 19506 for the past 4-5 hours. Do we have a fork?

sumoshi (OP)

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

www.sumokoin.org #SUMO

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 09:54:43 AM

Global Hashrate and Block Height is stuck at 19506 for the past 4-5 hours. Do we have a fork?

A hardfork to solve this issue is highly considered now by devs. Here is a good read https://github.com/monero-project/research-lab/issues/3

Sumokoin = Privacy Without Compromise
syncmaster913n

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 10:08:07 AM

A hardfork to solve this issue is highly considered now by devs. Here is a good read https://github.com/monero-project/research-lab/issues/3

Thank you for staying on top of this, I'm sure everyone here greatly appreciates it.

Sumokoin Telegram channel (over 1,900 members): https://t.me/joinchat/F8RH2kPmFCnA-igHBKSCAA
sumogr

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 10:48:36 AM

Better now than later as it will be more difficult to implement it later since the coin is advertised as needing no forks.
( In any case I understand that money are wasted to move the blockchain when the difficulty is high and there is no nicehasher smelling profit Smiley so it has to be done asap )

billaue

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 10:50:08 AM

Thank you for staying on top of this, I'm sure everyone here greatly appreciates it.

Much academic read and test to implement good flash-hashing protection algorithm, however
billaue

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 10:52:40 AM

Better now than later as it will be more difficult to implement it later since the coin is advertised as needing no forks.
( In any case I understand that money are wasted to move the blockchain when the difficulty is high and there is no nicehasher smelling profit Smiley so it has to be done asap )

There is no harm to fork if there is a flaw that brings the coin down, I think
sumogr

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 10:56:44 AM

There is no harm to fork if there is a flaw that brings the coin down, I think

Of course not. This is why, in my humble opinion, a fork must be implemented the soonest possible

blubbaer

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 11:40:42 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2017, 02:01:20 PM by blubbaer

Hm.. so they broke the coin? because my elektrizitie is expensive as fuack in my country i stopt mining a weak ago  and as try to stabelize the coin i bought some power myself but just releasing 10kh/s over a long time span to make this less profitable.. We only need 3 MH/s sec constant and healthy splittet between many users and it will not be profitable. The 2nd thing is dont push the price so high! it must be kind of low and not rentable for such things... and u may delte the high diff port on the pool page but it ist still there you can easy guess the port at 6666

I dont know nothing about the code behind the diffculty but if its just a Value caculatet at the last 720 blocks we have just to push through it the next days...Than it will drope very low and kind of oscilate around the appropiate value.. and  if the pool guys blocks the ports <=25000 diff , it becomes much more complicatet for them maybe setting up an pool is to much for them
sumogr

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 11:59:13 AM

Hm.. so they broke the coin? because my elektrizitie is expensive as fuack in my country i stopt mining a weak ago  and as try to stabelize the coin i bought some power myself but just releasing 10Gh/s over a long time span to make this less profitable.. We only need 3 MH/s sec constant and healthy splittet between many users and it will not be profitable. The 2nd thing is dont push the price so high! it must be kind of low and not rentable for such things... and u may delte the high diff port on the pool page but it ist still there you can easy guess the port at 6666

Coin is not broken and the price based on the current mining difficulty is just right. The thing is that sudden hash flashes from nicehash increased the difficulty so high that the coin cannot be mined with the current "real", "organic" (call it as you like) mining hash power. Three options, we either wait for the difficulty to low by itself so blockchain gets moving again until a nicehasher shows up to and it rises again (this will eventually kill the coin as noone is going to invest in it), we either keep the blockchain moving by devs buying their own hashpower for suddent bursts (which leads nowhere) or there is the option to fork the chain and make the difficulty rising smoothly when flash hashing occurs. In my opinion forking is the only solution and the sooner it is done the better as the coin circulation is still low and there is only one exchange involved.

blubbaer

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 12:17:47 PM

Hm.. so they broke the coin? because my elektrizitie is expensive as fuack in my country i stopt mining a weak ago  and as try to stabelize the coin i bought some power myself but just releasing 10Gh/s over a long time span to make this less profitable.. We only need 3 MH/s sec constant and healthy splittet between many users and it will not be profitable. The 2nd thing is dont push the price so high! it must be kind of low and not rentable for such things... and u may delte the high diff port on the pool page but it ist still there you can easy guess the port at 6666

Coin is not broken and the price based on the current mining difficulty is just right. The thing is that sudden hash flashes from nicehash increased the difficulty so high that the coin cannot be mined with the current "real", "organic" (call it as you like) mining hash power. Three options, we either wait for the difficulty to low by itself so blockchain gets moving again until a nicehasher shows up to and it rises again (this will eventually kill the coin as noone is going to invest in it), we either keep the blockchain moving by devs buying their own hashpower for suddent bursts (which leads nowhere) or there is the option to fork the chain and make the difficulty rising smoothly when flash hashing occurs. In my opinion forking is the only solution and the sooner it is done the better as the coin circulation is still low and there is only one exchange involved.

Okay lets wait what the deffs choose... but smoothly rising ist the wrong way it must adopt fast, i like soloming and would like that this is possible the first weaks. On solution would be hashing power by deffs but then they have to kind of release there 8 millionen coins (or a part of them) in the first year and adopt there hashing power to mine this amount
Bierbam

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 12:26:32 PM

Yep we are not stuck.
I think we have reached the peak difficulty and will go down, painfully slow for the moment, because most miners we would need for a faster down ramp hopped to other coins.^^
19512 was found by sumo.sumominer.com
Deamon shows 19513 so I expect 3-6h for the next block.
Possibly someone learns for the future, but new players will try the identical path.
The dev will come up with something and renting hashing power gets more expensive atm. so still we could be slowed down next time with 3 up to 6Mh which equals difficulty....^^

I can only recommend having a decent minimum hash power on the coins you hold and at least a working daemon.
See it as an Investment, if you don't care for the coin the coin will not grow.
Cyndonald

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 12:36:21 PM

It's nice to see this coin growing up highly . I have some coins mined 4 weeks ago and I still leave them on my address.
I have just looked at this coin on the cryptopia exchange and I can see the price up quite highly at this time.
That's a good signal for this coin and I will spend some rigs for mining now.
blubbaer

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 12:47:57 PM

Yep we are not stuck.
I think we have reached the peak difficulty and will go down, painfully slow for the moment, because most miners we would need for a faster down ramp hopped to other coins.^^
Possibly someone learns for the future, but new players will try the identical path.
The dev will come up with something and renting hashing power gets more expensive atm. so still we could be slowed down next time with 3 up to 6Mh which equals difficulty....^^

I can only recommend having a decent minimum hash power on the coins you hold and at least a working daemon.

It is not that expensive it kind of pay off... my own Pc has higher powercost/hs than the prices there. I do my part and rent 10gh/s.. there was only around 6 mh/s total for rent, if some of you are doing the same thing, there is less free for attacking and we get a secure base
sumogr

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 12:52:24 PM

Yep we are not stuck.

It is not that expensive it kind of pay off... my own Pc has higher powercost/hs than the prices there. I do my part and rent 10gh/s.. there was only around 6 mh/s total for rent, if some of you are doing the same thing, there is less free for attacking and we get a secure base

You cannot persuade people to lose money to support a coin. Any coin. A fork will solve the difficulty issue for good in order for sumokoin to grow both in value and in users.

(By the way this is a very good time to buy at cryptopia...)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 226 »
  Print  

Jump to: