Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:20:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoKingdom Uncensored  (Read 69479 times)
Nashamoto

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 02:08:16 PM

I would buy CKG if it was traded on poloniex, bittrex or c-cex exchanges, they are trusted exchanges.
player99

Activity: 111
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:40:24 PM

Royal Weapons Corporation
1 Billion M Bounty

Expedition to explore the Aland Islands is granted 1 Billion to be paid to the Explorer, Earl Tombot.

Expedition to explore the areas of Lemon Island is granted 1 Billion to be paid to the Explorer, Mulu.

Congratulations, and may the Sea be kind and your travels prosperous for you and your crew,

HMC_, CEO RWC

I have 2 small ships available for rent if any of the expeditions need ships. Please PM for a deal.
generalizethis (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 11:00:50 PM

400 gold coins and a house were given to lotraffle as prizes by TOWN. RWC will also be giving some shares and weapons.

generalizethis (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 07:09:46 AM

NEW NPC

These new NPC will be added to take on production.

BAKER: BRE

BUTCHER: MEAT

Production values have yet to be determined, but they will be approximate and based on a !d roll each year. Also, BUT will start producing DOM, Initially 1 bottle +LV, but BUTs will not be promoted and BUT-1 will be the only one produced by TOWN as SPOIL goes into effect.

Karl Hungus

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 12:10:09 AM

Gringotts Update
I have approached a few established escrow agents, but to date none have been interested.

I've now made a public thread advertising the position, so hopefully we will find a suitable trusted escrow soon.

If I can't find an experienced escrow agent for Gringotts I will setup BTC & XMR cold wallets myself (basic service), and start receiving deposits temporarily until the Game recovers sufficiently to attract someone on a permanent basis.

Escrow for Crypto Kingdom Game depository  

So far I haven't received any responses to my thread advertising for an escrow for Gringotts depository.

I'm considering how best to proceed from here, I can setup BTC & XMR deposit wallets myself, but service levels will be basic at best, and security of funds will be a MAJOR issue. I've been hacked multiple times in the last 5 years, plus my health is very poor (2x heart attacks + minor stroke since CK commenced in 2014), so please be aware of this if you decide to send me funds. If I die or get hacked you will lose your money.

The end point for Gringotts will ideally have it acting as an automated neutral market maker in whatever asset(s) ends up being the entry/exit points for the Game (a substitute for the Coinshop).

If that asset ends up being CKG, or another deposit share like BO, then Gringotts will provide liquidity in those markets.

My goal is simple - to help re-connect CK with the larger crypto economy - and I will try and support any efforts in that direction.
bv68bot

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:38:51 AM

So far I haven't received any responses to my thread advertising for an escrow for Gringotts depository.

I'm considering how best to proceed from here, I can setup BTC & XMR deposit wallets myself, but service levels will be basic at best, and security of funds will be a MAJOR issue. I've been hacked multiple times in the last 5 years, plus my health is very poor (2x heart attacks + minor stroke since CK commenced in 2014), so please be aware of this if you decide to send me funds. If I die or get hacked you will lose your money.

The end point for Gringotts will ideally have it acting as an automated neutral market maker in whatever asset(s) ends up being the entry/exit points for the Game (a substitute for the Coinshop).

If that asset ends up being CKG, or another deposit share like BO, then Gringotts will provide liquidity in those markets.

My goal is simple - to help re-connect CK with the larger crypto economy - and I will try and support any efforts in that direction.

@Karl Hungus, I respect your candour, good luck with your health!

I'll give you my opinion, I've been following Crypto Kingdom for sometime now, and have always planned to invest when an exchange traded token became available. I always saw the depo saddam operated as an interim solution for deposits/withdrawals while the exchange token was being organised, so IMO I think you trying to launch another depository is an inferior option, the better option is to back HMC's bounty for getting CKG listed on a reputable exchange.

Even a reliable escrow becomes a single point of failure in the minds of investors, if you get CKG listed on polo or bittrex the outcome is much better for security, usability and speculation, so it'll attract new players and speculators, plus it lets people convert ALL alt coins into the traded CK asset, not just btc and xmr. Just my 2 cents Smiley
boomboom

Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 01:11:00 PM

I'll give you my opinion, I've been following Crypto Kingdom for sometime now, and have always planned to invest when an exchange traded token became available. I always saw the depo saddam operated as an interim solution for deposits/withdrawals while the exchange token was being organised, so IMO I think you trying to launch another depository is an inferior option, the better option is to back HMC's bounty for getting CKG listed on a reputable exchange.

Even a reliable escrow becomes a single point of failure in the minds of investors, if you get CKG listed on polo or bittrex the outcome is much better for security, usability and speculation, so it'll attract new players and speculators, plus it lets people convert ALL alt coins into the traded CK asset, not just btc and xmr. Just my 2 cents Smiley

I agree with @bv68bot, time to shelve the depository idea and fall in behind getting a CK asset listed on an exchange. I personally think 'M' is better than 'CKG', but ANY asset listed on an exchange will be better than a rebooted depository.
generalizethis (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 01:51:04 AM

We would like to have 4 players to start, additional players will be charged 100mil entrance fee. Fees will be added to bag of M.

Game Board:

10x10 grid with one portal and 1 bag of M.

Players Effects:

--1 pistol, pouch with powder and shot

Rules:

--all players must complete their action in a 24hr period or "a no action taken" will result

--game is over once a player has gone through portal with bag of M

--first move when players meet is determined by !d roll

--board expands 1 x 1 with each additional player

--bag of M must be carried with two hands

--portal moves when someone goes through it

--shot has coin-flip chance of hit

--one hit, one kill

Commands:

--in non-encounter turns, commands are: "GO" [N,S,E or W] or "PASS"

--players have 3 commands when they meet another player(s)

1. "RUN" [direction N, S, W, E]

2. "FIRE" [at player x]

3. "TALK" [to player x]

This game is sponsored by MGC through a grant from OldDuchy's Badlands initiative

Game will start Monday with any player vacancies filled in by drones. After Monday, there will be a 100mil entrance fee that will be added to the bag of M.

generalizethis (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 05:27:42 AM

Silk and Poppy (H: -5, CUL 75, WIS 1) added to IC Shop https://cryptokingdom.me/marketplace/ic-shop

Also, feel free to suggest new items for IC Shop based on Silk Road theme.

Karl Hungus

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 06:54:11 AM

I agree with @bv68bot, time to shelve the depository idea and fall in behind getting a CK asset listed on an exchange. I personally think 'M' is better than 'CKG', but ANY asset listed on an exchange will be better than a rebooted depository.

You guys are right, nobody is interested in managing this depository.

Gringotts depository will not be opening.

Gringotts will concentrate exclusively on market making.

20,000 CKG Bounty

--20,000 CKG to create and manage a CKG asset and get that asset listed on a reputable exchange.

I add 6:E chapelry to HMC's bounty, it cost ~1100 XMR back in the day, get CKG listed on a reputable exchange and become a large land holder in the Game.

https://cryptokingdom.me/land/chapelry/6:E
bv68bot

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:50:38 AM

20,000 CKG Bounty

--20,000 CKG to create and manage a CKG asset and get that asset listed on a reputable exchange.

I add 6:E chapelry to HMC's bounty, it cost ~1100 XMR back in the day, get CKG listed on a reputable exchange and become a large land holder in the Game.

Good decision KH, that's a pretty juicy bounty Smiley
Syksy

Activity: 260
Merit: 105

A Lingering Ghost

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 09:47:05 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2017, 11:29:16 AM by Syksy

Gringotts Update
I have approached a few established escrow agents, but to date none have been interested.

I've now made a public thread advertising the position, so hopefully we will find a suitable trusted escrow soon.

If I can't find an experienced escrow agent for Gringotts I will setup BTC & XMR cold wallets myself (basic service), and start receiving deposits temporarily until the Game recovers sufficiently to attract someone on a permanent basis.

- -

Dear Karl Hungus, Duke of OZ,

Sadly I am no longer in Crypto Kingdom, otherwise I might've worked on your effort for the Gringotts (with a quick glance it sounded interesting). However, I only now pop by to BCT randomly more seldom than perhaps once a week to see if there's anything in the posts that concerns me.
That being said, my genuine respects to you, and best wishes and blessings to your health. I hope the situation will stabilize. If it will not, I wish that you will be surrounded by your loved ones. We will all once take that journey on that strange and unknown path, but I hope each of us can depart surrounded by those close to us, with no regrets.

Kind wishes,
ex-Prince of Petrichor, Lingering Ghost of CK, Syksy Syyskuu
boomboom

Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 01:24:21 PM

20,000 CKG Bounty

WooHoo, the bounty for exchange listing is growing, I prefer another option myself (list 'M'), but CKG is better than nothing!

If CKG asset on exchange is successful there could be other assets listed too, good to see the community trying things.

NXT is a good asset platform.
Speed_CK

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 02:22:25 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2017, 02:37:31 PM by Speed_CK

Department Store is Open for Business!

As consumable progress moves along, the Department Store is once again open and active on the market, with all manner of items up for sale, from staple consumables to precious stones.

With this occasion, DeptStore™ in collaboration with The Crown™ bring to you new rewards for advancing as a character. This year and the next's (1679, 1680) rewards are as follows:

Starting with LV 3 (Beginner), as usual, each character receives a wonderful Distillery Equipment, that commoners may use to produce their very own homebrew.

At LV4 (Novice), also as you've been accustomed, citizens receive a 3CKG Collectible Coin to show gratitude for being citizens of our town.

Those who've shown loyalty and expertise by reaching LV5 (Expert) will be granted a share in our very own brewery which comes with an yearly supply of 60 liters of beer, that should be enough for 1 beer a week if you account for spoilage, or 8.5L a day if you want to power through it in a week. To each their own. The brewery is currently being refurbished to meet industry standards and will go live as soon as all details are finalized, hopefully by the end of the year.

For the following levels, as part of the kingdom's desire to keep scholars, academics, wizards and the like happy and sane for as long as possible, LV 6 (Master) and LV 8 (Doctor) receive a bottle of extraordinarily exquisite cognac, meant for only the most special occasions: from 1610 and the 16th century, respectively, while those who accomplish in the more arcane disciplines, LV 7 (Wizard) and LV 9 (Great Wizard) are rewarded with 1(one) and 2(two) wonderous Elixirs of Life and Happiness each so they may taste the products of their skills, and perhaps develop new such solutions for the good of the Kingdom.

After so many years of dedication to the kingdom and great accomplishments, it is only natural that an esteemed few would be granted the elevation from mere commoner to the noble class, to LV 10 (Knight), along with a knighthood and entry in the Order of Consumables. To commemorate this event, His Majesty Crichton will personally provide a medal crafted especially for this purpose during the knighting ceremony.

With further involvement and loyalty, at LV 11 (Baronet) you will be awarded a baronetcy to accompany the rank and title.

Further growth and success through the noble ranks up to LV 13 (Viscount) will be accompanied by matching rewards fit for one of such rank. Special treatment will be provided for establishing a suitable reward, based on the noble's wants, ranging from real estate to jewelry to carriages or stocks. You've not only earned, but also demonstrated the right to direct your own future, so your reward will follow suit.

With all of that being outlined, production is underway and with that also comes spoilage. We wish to remind you that December (tomorrow) marks the point when mead, vegetables, salmon, and foie gras all spoil in their entirety.

You still have 30 hours in which you have a chance of promoting to the next level by taking part in the Health Challenge consumable game, so we suggest you do your best to reach the top and consume what you need before they spoil.

We wish you great success and happy consuming,
The DeptStore™ Management
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 05:38:28 PM

I have been playing this since about a year well...rather not playing it since I don't get paid dividends so I cannot advance in the game and buy new items and property. I have one large property and 2 houses. None of which never paid a thing. Not happy.  Angry
generalizethis (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 05:46:23 PM

I have been playing this since about a year well...rather not playing it since I don't get paid dividends so I cannot advance in the game and buy new items and property. I have one large property and 2 houses. None of which never paid a thing. Not happy.  Angry

You're not happy? Think about those poor bastards who risto owes 100s of thousands to...

Anyway our departed gm never gave us any instructions on how the game functions, so it's a learn as you go process. Once I figure out NPC, I'll likely jump to building payouts.

generalizethis (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 06:11:24 AM

SPOIL/CREATE/DIV Round Complete for Production Shares and Civilian NPC

ASKS will need replaced for SPOILed ITEMS (BEER, MEAT, FOIE, SAL, MEAD, VEG). New NPC will be on sale from TOWN. Army NPC and Horse's SPOIL/CREATE/PROMOTION Round happens tomorrow.

Karl Hungus

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 07:21:33 AM

Dear Karl Hungus, Duke of OZ,

Sadly I am no longer in Crypto Kingdom, otherwise I might've worked on your effort for the Gringotts (with a quick glance it sounded interesting). However, I only now pop by to BCT randomly more seldom than perhaps once a week to see if there's anything in the posts that concerns me.
That being said, my genuine respects to you, and best wishes and blessings to your health. I hope the situation will stabilize. If it will not, I wish that you will be surrounded by your loved ones. We will all once take that journey on that strange and unknown path, but I hope each of us can depart surrounded by those close to us, with no regrets.

Kind wishes,
ex-Prince of Petrichor, Lingering Ghost of CK, Syksy Syyskuu

Thank you Syksy, I appreciate your well wishes greatly Smiley

I hope my health improves, but I am prepared in case it doesn't, as best I can be anyway. Things have been stable for a while now, so I remain optimistic I will be around to see my children grow into adults, that's all I really want now, and as you say, we all get to walk this wonderful planet for such a brief moment really, and how 'prepared' we are for the end is something ALL of us should consider from time-to-time. When I catch myself feeling depressed or angry about my situation I try and think of 10 things I'm grateful for ... i usually start feeling better after about 4-5 things.

I wish I had more to leave my kids (lost most of my crypto to a hacker last year), but I'm still working on that, and a few alt coins have done well for me lately, and (fingers crossed) Crypto Kingdom recovers and goes onwards and upwards from here. I still shudder at the thought of having invested net +30K XMR into this Game, but I know if I had my time again I would have done the same thing with the information I had at the time. Bitcoin and crypto were fascinating and all consuming for me during 2012-14, but they were completely solitary pursuits. When I saw the CK ANN post I realised this was a crypto area I could share with my kids, and I did, and still do. They still ask about CK all the time, bragging rights on owning 4x silver unicorns is pretty high in my house!

God bless you ALL Smiley
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:31:58 PM

Gringotts Update

I am reading this a week late, along with your other replies.

However, as an ancient charachter of Crypto Kingdom and a person with substantial feedback on the forum, I'd like to fill this position, if it is still open.

Looking for a signature campaign.
Speed_CK

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:08:25 AM

With the new rules and rewards, unsurprisingly the amount of people promoted went up... to double the average rate since I've managed the Health Challenge. Weow!

With that being said, these matters will stay the same for another week.

Sammy was promoted to L11 due to his Letter of Baronetcy #32 and will maintain this rank for as long as he owns the proof of title (Hint: it can be stolen).

We've also already gotten our very first commoner turned noble through the Health Challenge, Knight Kristin of the Order of Consumables. Congratulations!

Spreadsheet with pending promotions and rules and stuff can be found here.

Pending promotions have been issued as follows:

Dude Samuel Libre (#1028) has been granted his rightful baronetcy and the rank of Baronet (L11).

Kristin (#1210) has been introduced into the Order of Consumables and awarded the rank of Knight (L10).

drummerboy (#428) has ascended to the enlightened rank of Great Wizard (L9).

Vigens (#1092) has attained the rank of Doctor (L8).
Clen (#1257) has attained the rank of Doctor (L8).
Mulu, the Wizard of Lemons (#1258) has attained the rank of Doctor (L8).
Master of Knowledge Johan "Speed" Matthiasson (#1273) has attained the rank of Doctor (L8).
Taf (#1906) has attained the rank of Doctor (L8).

N Egert (#1287) has attained the rank of Wizard (L7).

Budyn von Sznikers (#1106) has attained the rank of Novice (L4).
Zod (#1275) has attained the rank of Novice (L4).

Johnny (#2068) has attained the rank of Stranger (L2).
Marco (#2072) has attained the rank of Stranger (L2).

Good job, everyone. All the rewards will be distributed by New Department Store in due haste.

Don't forget about the bounty and that consumables spoil now.

Happy consuming.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: