Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:57:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoKingdom Uncensored  (Read 69479 times)
tombots

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:47:08 PM

Win Gold in Crypto Kingdom Writing Competition

Best Crypto Kingdom Memory

I have lots of good CK memories. Right on top are winning the coin contest (Gold Historian & Hoarder) and playing the Dragon Quest. Both took place in early November 2016, and both by Syksy.

The coin contest of 1650 was a lot of fun for me, and in fact lots of hard work. I was buying and selling gold coins daily, upgrading my collection all the time. Wheeling and dealing, making private otc trades. I had no chance of getting all the ancient coins, but I got a very good collection of newer coins. Winning the contest gave me a big boost in the game:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=819073.msg16785617#msg16785617
Since then I have put my collection up for sale. Many goodies have recently been bought by goin2mars (Marquess Vesrof) and Loaf (HSF_HIGHFckHed), so my gold coin collection is no longer among the best in CK.

But by far the Best Crypto Kingdom Memory is taking part in the Dragon Quest. It was a well written adventure story, take a look at the intro here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=819073.msg16812424;topicseen#msg16812424
I used my secondary account Boombox, a howling madman strong like an ox. Unfortunately he never found the magical war axe he was hoping to find and he even disappeared after the Dragon Quest, never to be heard of again. In fact I think that all the members of the Quest are more or less missing, still caught in some other dimension!!??

I am looking forward to many more happy CK memories. I am an active player and would really like to see this game become something GREAT!

Earl Tombot
tombots

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:49:52 PM

MGC Grid Game has Started
Congratulations, you've reached the first wall of our game--you may move north, east or west from this point.

Tombot: go north
generalizethis (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 01:39:19 AM

Congratulations, you've reached the first wall of our game--you may move north, east south or west from this point.

Last announcement was wrong as you moved east and hit the eastern wall. I struck out east to reflect the available directions. After moving north, you've hit the northern wall and are at the north-east corner of the game board--you may go south or west.

Drone 1: go [north]

Drone 2: go [east] has hit eastern border and may go north, south or west on next move.

BEAR: stalk

tombots

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 05:17:55 PM

Congratulations, you've reached the first wall of our game--you may move north, east south or west from this point.
Last announcement was wrong as you moved east and hit the eastern wall. I struck out east to reflect the available directions. After moving north, you've hit the northern wall and are at the north-east corner of the game board--you may go south or west.

Tombot: go west
generalizethis (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 10:04:46 PM

Tombot: go west

Drone 1: go [south]

Drone 2 : go [north]

BEAR: attack [kidjim]

kidjim barely survives Wink

generalizethis (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 12:23:05 AM

CRYPTO KINGDOM - UNIVERSE

Day 7: Adam wakes up

1 And risto runeth from his creditors for he has sinned
2 And creates a world from spreadsheet and fills it  with sycophant(s)  and ne'er-do-wells anxious to grab moar stolen loot.
3 And he sayeth it is a "good" world as it is free of his creditors.
4 These Men wait impatiently for risto to pay what he owes his first universe, but the sycophant(s) tugs at both worlds and utters idiocy in his native troll, while the ne'er-do-wells hope it is a galactic scam worthy of mlm and scamcoinage;
5 and the creditors grow angry and BOOM into his lame-ass-world, "Pay your debts, dick!" But risto goes on saying that the creditors are devils and he can separate good and evil as he sees fit in his new land, for he is lord of douche, and his vinegary tongue can speaketh however he wants.
6 And a vinegary-mist goeth up from the spread-sheet, and hath watered the whole face of truth.
7 And the self-proclaimed Douche-of-Douche formeth the sycophants--dirt from the ground, and breatheth into their nostrils the breath of douchiness, and the sycophant(s) becometh a spineless creature.
8 And the Great Scammer planteth a spreadsheet in BCT, and he setteth there the sycophant(s) whom he hath fooled x2;
9 and his IG-Douche-Face causeth to sprout from the ground every neer-do-well desirable for SCAM, and eager for greater-fools, but for the rating-system of truth in the midst of the chaos, and the immutable database of knowledge of credit and debt.

FTFY--YW

goin2mars.

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 12:48:05 AM

Offhand thought:

There is a very public scam accusation thread about rpietila's crypto kingdom, and two games with the name crypto kingdom now.

Just saying..

me before: goo dot gl/QV7mhF
C0A2A1C4
ham
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 05:09:58 AM

HEI! - ei ei, en sitä salaa, näillä teillä loppuun palaa ... - -

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
Karl Hungus

Activity: 212

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:57:33 AM

Here's a BUYSELL SELLBUY command creation sheet. My guess is Coinshop uses these commands.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xADbYWdmR58H907fMN78tIl0BykOWhAT9E20L8CfVbc/edit?usp=sharing

The buysell and sellbuy commands are to be used. The > chaining was buggy, and I believe it is disabled these days.
I never used those commands so can't comment on exact use, but trying it out in an otherwise empty market should help see how it behaves.

Thank you both!!

I'll start experimenting with some market making in less heavily traded markets Smiley
Roopatra

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 01:17:56 PM

Win Gold in Crypto Kingdom Writing Competition

The competition has ended. The jury is talking and will publish the gold winning writers soon!
generalizethis (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 08:27:03 PM

1 Billion M for the first to break 1 Million Health

First player to a 1 Million Health Score wins 1 Billion M Smiley

Mulu has done the impossible:  mulu (1258) 1,027,780

Town Congratulates Our Winner!!

Speed_CK

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 08:58:29 PM

Smokehouses are still up for sale, and to make the offer more interesting, all currently existing smokehouses are filled up with fresh meat.

If you buy your very own DeptStore Smokehouse™ by the beginning of March 1682, you will be rewarded with a FREE batch of cured meat once it is finished smoking.

Get your smokehouse.
Karl Hungus

Activity: 212

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:49:20 PM

Does someone have a copy of the original Game 'Rules' from Risto's original thread? I can't find them now.

I'd like to clarify things, like CKG holder voting procedures.

What are the basic rules we all agree on now?

Speed_CK

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 12:09:46 AM

Another week, another promotion. Seven have ascended to a higher level this week and have been duly rewarded.

Two new individuals have been ennobled and surely more shall follow.

Baroness Kristin, due to her relentless advancement through the royal ranks may now be granted an audience with His Majesty, the King, and a special request of land, title or patronage may be fulfilled by her wishes.

Spreadsheet with pending promotions and rules and stuff can be found here.

Pending promotions have been issued as follows:

Kristin (#1210) has become a fully-fledged Baroness of CryptoKingdom (L12).

Master of Knowledge Johan "Speed" Matthiasson, Ph.D. (#1273) has been introduced into the Order of Consumables and awarded the rank of Knight (L10).
Taf (#1906) has been introduced into the Order of Consumables and awarded the rank of Knight (L10).

Budyn von Sznikers (#1106) has attained the rank of Master (L6).

icXicX (#1738) has attained the rank of Expert (L5).

Johnny (#2068) has attained the rank of Novice (L4).
Marco (#2072) has attained the rank of Novice (L4).

Don't forget about the bounty and that consumables spoil now.

Happy consuming.
generalizethis (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 09:59:55 AM

Army and Horse Promotions for 1681 are Complete

Note:

One Silver Unicorn was created.

Also, if you want PTE, it is best to put your BIDS up before they are created--TOWN has a tendency to sell into the existing PTE bids.

papa_lazzarou

Activity: 649
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 10:06:08 AM

Does someone have a copy of the original Game 'Rules' from Risto's original thread? I can't find them now.

Following the CON disaster caused by the XMR valuation, it was created a CK item that represented game ownership.

This was distributed as a dividend to all CK and CON holders.

After that, Risto tried the to instagrow the Game's marketcap to 100mil (I dunno what was wrong with the already ambitious november '17 date, but whatever) and one of the procedures was to convert the CK to Markka.

So the voting and game ownership is now based on Markka ownership.
boomboom

Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 01:30:39 PM

Following the CON disaster caused by the XMR valuation, it was created a CK item that represented game ownership.

After that, Risto tried the to instagrow the Game's marketcap to 100mil (I dunno what was wrong with the already ambitious november '17 date, but whatever) and one of the procedures was to convert the CK to Markka.

If voting is based on Markka, are dividends based on markka too?
generalizethis (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 01:58:02 PM

There are no plans to increase the amount of M in the game.

papa_lazzarou

Activity: 649
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 02:06:02 PM

The dividends were axed at the time of the conversion to Markka.
generalizethis (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 02:14:43 PM

20,000 CKG Bounty

--20,000 CKG to create and manage a CKG asset and get that asset listed on a reputable exchange.

I add 6:E chapelry to HMC's bounty, it cost ~1100 XMR back in the day, get CKG listed on a reputable exchange and become a large land holder in the Game.

https://cryptokingdom.me/land/chapelry/6:E

Adding a Gold Unicorn to the Bounty.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: