Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:18:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoKingdom Uncensored  (Read 69479 times)
CrazyLoaf

Activity: 763
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:59:39 PM

Alternately, dilute M and run an ICO with the new supply. The long history of the game and existing player base can be considered as adding value through bootstrapping, and the ICO proceeds used to further develop the game engine, hire writers for storyline, etc. and launch marketing.

This is mainly what I was thinking of with the 6 tril dilution. Town gets 1 tril to have its 10%, then the 50% is used for ICO. Alternatively, can just take over Zech's 50%, give Town 10%, and ICO the 40%.
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:16:57 AM

Additionally, just focusing on E1 and B1 ignores possible losses in M3. For example, I believe binaryfate (correct if wrong) is out like almost 100 BTC worth of XMR that he deposited but was not credited for.

I'm not aware of this, but if Risto created unbacked M3 tokens then he owes that too.

I do not support redirecting Risto's assets 'for the good of the game/development' (what legitimate basis is there for that?) when there are players who got screwed by him personally having created and sold unbacked tokens who have a more clear and obvious claim against those assets.

Also, as I said before about abandoned accounts, if his assets remain frozen pending settlement of the debts (or in theory forever) that will drive up the value of the M that does float. Both the game/town and other players will benefit.

They will drive up the value equivalently to everyone who owns M, not to those with debts to be repaid.
His assets should be put on auction at a time in the future to settle his debts if it were possible.

I agree, if he hasn't paid by then.
Karl Hungus

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:33:53 AM

Alternately, dilute M and run an ICO with the new supply. The long history of the game and existing player base can be considered as adding value through bootstrapping, and the ICO proceeds used to further develop the game engine, hire writers for storyline, etc. and launch marketing.

This is mainly what I was thinking of with the 6 tril dilution. Town gets 1 tril to have its 10%, then the 50% is used for ICO. Alternatively, can just take over Zech's 50%, give Town 10%, and ICO the 40%.

I think this is a good idea to explore, diluting M to give Town 10%, and use the remainder for an ICO to fund development. I would suggest taking the snapshot for the ownership token before the ICO, to soften the dilution a little, and maybe the numbers can be tweaked slightly, but the Game needs dev funds, and an ICO is probably the best option.

Long term, I want to see Risto regain control of his accounts and rejoin the Game, so I am not in favour of confiscating his in-game assets now for either development, or forced debt repayment. My personal opinion is Risto has already lost enough money from his involvement with CK, and he could plausibly plead some form of diminished responsibility for his bad decision making due to stress induced mental health problems. That doesn't mean the debt issue can be ignored, but IMO Risto should be given every opportunity to negotiate a 'fair' repayment plan with his creditors, probably tied in some way to the value of M.

The best outcome for the Game is:
1- Risto negotiates a repayment plan with those he owes, probably linked to the value of his assets, and regains control of his accounts
2- Re-start the economic engines of the Game, namely building payouts, taxes, etc
3- Restructure M, as outlined by Loaf/smooth above
4- Tokenise M
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:40:43 AM

I think this is a good idea to explore, diluting M to give Town 10%, and use the remainder for an ICO to fund development. I would suggest taking the snapshot for the ownership token before the ICO, to soften the dilution a little, and maybe the numbers can be tweaked slightly, but the Game needs dev funds, and an ICO is probably the best option.

Long term, I want to see Risto regain control of his accounts and rejoin the Game, so I am not in favour of confiscating his in-game assets now for either development, or forced debt repayment. My personal opinion is Risto has already lost enough money from his involvement with CK, and he could plausibly plead some form of diminished responsibility for his bad decision making due to stress induced mental health problems. That doesn't mean the debt issue can be ignored, but IMO Risto should be given every opportunity to negotiate a 'fair' repayment plan with his creditors, probably tied in some way to the value of M.

1- Risto negotiates a repayment plan with those he owes, probably linked to the value of his assets, and regains control of his accounts
2- Re-start the economic engines of the Game, namely building payouts, taxes, etc
4- Tokenise M

What's his leverage to negotiate anything?

He wrecked the game and scammed a large portion of the player base by abusing his admin access. That calls for a significant to severe in-game penalty, up to and including expulsion. Attachment of his in-game assets is mild by comparison.

IMO, once his assets are worth at least enough to pay a meaningful portion of the debt, he should be given one last opportunity to pay the debts, and then the assets can be sold (in an responsible orderly manner, which may take time). This can further include: a reasonable fine to be paid to the Town for abuse and destructive behavior, some Town-determined statutory rate of interest to compensate those harmed for time value of money, and finally a reasonable fee for the liquidator. Whatever assets remain after that, he can still reclaim.

I agree with snapshotting CKO before ICO, in part to ensure that the ICO token is a pure utility/in-game currency token without any ownership rights or future ownership rights. That will simplify the ICO terms and marketing, and reduce concerns of exchanges about legal problems.
Karl Hungus

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:02:11 AM

What's his leverage to negotiate anything?
I don't think he has any leverage (he'll just walk away), but his creditors do. Hopefully some of them are willing to negotiate.

He wrecked the game and scammed a large portion of the player base by abusing his admin access. That calls for a significant to severe in-game penalty, up to and including expulsion. Attachment of his in-game assets is mild by comparison.
I believe there's enough reason to give Risto the benefit of the doubt, that his bad decision making was due to extreme stress induced by his personal situation, substance abuse, bad influences, genetic pre-disposition to mental health problems. Not everyone might agree, but IMO good people can lose it mentally, and do really stupid things, even act dishonestly, but later can regain their true  'character'. I'm nearly 50, and in my life I've seen good people fall down into bad behaviour many times, and some stay there, and some manage to get back up. Those who get back up sometimes need a helping hand, and some understanding. None of us are black or white, we're mostly grey.

IMO, once his assets are worth at least enough to pay a meaningful portion of the debt, he should be given one last opportunity to pay the debts, and then the assets can be sold (in an responsible orderly manner, which may take time). Whatever assets remain after that, he can still reclaim.
This is basically the same outcome as I am suggesting - once his in-game assets are high enough to repay his debts, he does so, and hopefully has enough left over to be a significant holder once all the debts are repaid. What I'm advocating is Risto and those he owes agree to this NOW, which would benefit everyone. Risto playing the Game as a regular player without admin privileges etc is unambiguously good IMO.
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:43:08 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 04:40:22 AM by smooth

I believe there's enough reason to give Risto the benefit of the doubt, that his bad decision making was due to extreme stress induced by his personal situation, substance abuse, bad influences, genetic pre-disposition to mental health problems. Not everyone might agree, but IMO good people can lose it mentally, and do really stupid things, even act dishonestly, but later can regain their true  'character'. I'm nearly 50, and in my life I've seen good people fall down into bad behaviour many times, and some stay there, and some manage to get back up. Those who get back up sometimes need a helping hand, and some understanding. None of us are black or white, we're mostly grey.

He may need a helping hand in life, and probably most if not all of us would be happy to do that.

He does not need a helping hand in paying his debts, as he has posted a screen shot of a polo account containing millions in cryptocurrency, and claimed tens of millions more in other wealth.

His actions, not only then, when perhaps under stress for personal reasons, but also now given time to reflect, amount to telling us to fuck off and continuing to blame and insult his victims.

Yes, he fucked up, but he can well afford to cover his mistake, far better I might add, than most of those scammed by him.

After that, and even better after repayment and a sincere apology for harm done, sure, give him help, second changes, etc.

Meanwhile, if people now invest time and money into developing the game into something far more valuable, his in-game assets will easily be worth enough to repay the debts in full, along with appropriate interest and penalties. Sure, some creditors may wish to negotiate a settlement given the possibility that effort at increasing the value of the game might not be successful. That is their prerogative, and Risto may or may not cooperate in such a negotiation. The effort to develop the game can proceed in either case; his participation at this immediate juncture is neither necessary nor obviously (given his recent behavior) a net positive.

EDIT: typo
Karl Hungus

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:15:50 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 04:26:52 AM by Karl Hungus

I believe there's enough reason to give Risto the benefit of the doubt, that his bad decision making was due to extreme stress induced by his personal situation, substance abuse, bad influences, genetic pre-disposition to mental health problems. Not everyone might agree, but IMO good people can lose it mentally, and do really stupid things, even act dishonestly, but later can regain their true  'character'. I'm nearly 50, and in my life I've seen good people fall down into bad behaviour many times, and some stay there, and some manage to get back up. Those who get back up sometimes need a helping hand, and some understanding. None of us are black or white, we're mostly grey.

He may need a helping hand in life, and probably most if not all of us would be happy to do that.

He does not need a helping hand in paying his debts, as he has posted a screen shot of a polo account containing millions in cryptocurrency, and claimed tens of millions more in other wealth.

His actions, not only then, when perhaps under stress for personal reasons, but also now given time to reflect, amount to telling us to fuck off and continuing to blame and insult his victims.

Yes, he fucked up, but he can well afford to cover his mistake, far better I might add, than most of those scammed by him.

After that, and even better after repayment and a sincere apology for harm done, sure, give him help, second changes, etc.

Meanwhile, if people now invest time and money into developing the game into something far more valuable, his in-game assets will easily be worth enough to repay the debts in full, along with appropriate interest and penalties. Sure, some creditors may wish to negotiate a settlement given the possibility that effort at increasing the value of the game might not be unsuccessful. That is their prerogative, and Risto may or may not cooperate in such a negotiation. The effort to develop the game can proceed in either case; his participation at this immediate juncture is neither necessary nor obviously (given his recent behavior) a net positive.

Nothing I really disagree with above, although I see a lot of Risto's behaviour as surface level bravado, hiding a deeply wounded and damaged person underneath.

I do think Risto controlling his Game accounts now would make things much more interesting for the rest of us though. He can't withdraw any funds, and without admin access he can't do any damage either, but he could use his ~50% ownership to make the Game much more fun and dynamic. So far CK has been pretty technical, and the only battles have been with non-playing entities in other lands, so there's been no point for players to build armies. If Risto was able to control his accounts then I'd say there would be a good chance we'd see some real battles, and with a neutral GM, that would make things pretty cool, and the outbreak of 'war' would be a great promo for any ICO.

At the moment with the economic engine stalled, and the health challenge optional there isn't a lot of interest factor for new players, so even if Risto just plays the 'bad guy' and builds an army and picks fights with his 'enemies', that's more interesting than what we currently have.

edit: another option is to appoint a proxy for Risto's accounts, IMO his 50% is too large to sit idle, someone needs to activate these accounts, either Risto or someone else
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:37:45 AM

edit: another option is to appoint a proxy for Risto's accounts, IMO his 50% is too large to sit idle, someone needs to activate these accounts, either Risto or someone else

Yes, we were discussing on IRC newcorp which is part of his assets, though it wasn't immediately clear to me whether he is a majority shareholder or not. My suggestion was for the town to appoint a paid trustee to manage newcorp on behalf of the shareholders (probably with the choice of trustee approved by other shareholders). Appointing one to manage his assets more broadly is also likely appropriate.

If nothing else, protecting the value those accounts with reasonable administration will maximize probability and magnitude of the recovery to his victims.
generalizethis (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 04:42:57 AM

I believe there's enough reason to give Risto the benefit of the doubt, that his bad decision making was due to extreme stress induced by his personal situation, substance abuse, bad influences, genetic pre-disposition to mental health problems. Not everyone might agree, but IMO good people can lose it mentally, and do really stupid things, even act dishonestly, but later can regain their true  'character'. I'm nearly 50, and in my life I've seen good people fall down into bad behaviour many times, and some stay there, and some manage to get back up. Those who get back up sometimes need a helping hand, and some understanding. None of us are black or white, we're mostly grey.

Meanwhile, if people now invest time and money into developing the game into something far more valuable, his in-game assets will easily be worth enough to repay the debts in full, along with appropriate interest and penalties. Sure, some creditors may wish to negotiate a settlement given the possibility that effort at increasing the value of the game might not be unsuccessful. That is their prerogative, and Risto may or may not cooperate in such a negotiation. The effort to develop the game can proceed in either case; his participation at this immediate juncture is neither necessary nor obviously (given his recent behavior) a net positive.

Nothing I really disagree with above, although I see a lot of Risto's behaviour as surface level bravado, hiding a deeply wounded and damaged person underneath.

I do think Risto controlling his Game accounts now would make things much more interesting for the rest of us though. He can't withdraw any funds, and without admin access he can't do any damage either, but he could use his ~50% ownership to make the Game much more fun and dynamic. So far CK has been pretty technical, and the only battles have been with non-playing entities in other lands, so there's been no point for players to build armies. If Risto was able to control his accounts then I'd say there would be a good chance we'd see some real battles, and with a neutral GM, that would make things pretty cool, and the outbreak of 'war' would be a great promo for any ICO.

At the moment with the economic engine stalled, and the health challenge optional there isn't a lot of interest factor for new players, so even if Risto just plays the 'bad guy' and builds an army and picks fights with his 'enemies', that's more interesting than what we currently have.

He would likely did what he did before and create huge dump and catch orders and fuck with the game's commands--though just selling stuff cheap or hugely overpaying to fake accounts he owns would be an easy way to retake his assets--though he'd likely have to do it for real players to avoid detection. And while it is reversible it will make angry players when their "deal of a lifetime" is revoked by admin--personally I don't want to deal with the workload or rightfully angry players.  

Though giving away the only leverage we have is pretty stupid too.

As for the 10% to Town--I was fine with that when I added it to the Bounty (as per smooth's brilliant suggestion), before Loaf and iluvbitcoins shot it down--nice to see they get it now.

Karl Hungus

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:04:19 AM

Yes, we were discussing on IRC newcorp which is part of his assets, though it wasn't immediately clear to me whether he is a majority shareholder or not. My suggestion was for the town to appoint a paid trustee to manage newcorp on behalf of the shareholders (probably with the choice of trustee approved by other shareholders). Appointing one to manage his assets more broadly is also likely appropriate.

If nothing else, protecting the value those accounts with reasonable administration will maximize probability and magnitude of the recovery to his victims.
A good administrator would be better than leaving them idle, and it would give someone an opportunity to build some in-game wealth from the fees.

He would likely did what he did before and create huge dump and catch orders and fuck with the game's commands--though just selling stuff cheap or hugely overpaying to fake accounts he owns would be an easy way to retake his assets--though he'd likely have to do it for real players to avoid detection. And while it is reversible it will make angry players when their "deal of a lifetime" is revoked by admin--personally I don't want to deal with the workload or rightfully angry players.  

That's a good point, if Risto was given his accounts back it should be on the strict understanding that he gets one chance only, and if he obviously starts creating problems that need reversing then he's banned. He might not want to agree to such conditions, so maybe this discussion is pointless anyway, but a 'rational' person would 'play' the accounts to maximise their value.

I would be prepared to give him a chance if he was interested, but I wouldn't be cleaning up any mess either ... maybe Risto will add his thoughts. I would like to see a 'rational' risto controlling his accounts trying to max his account value, it would be good for the Game.
generalizethis (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 05:39:53 AM

A good administrator would be better than leaving them idle, and it would give someone an opportunity to build some in-game wealth from the fees.

That's a good point, if Risto was given his accounts back it should be on the strict understanding that he gets one chance only, and if he obviously starts creating problems that need reversing then he's banned. He might not want to agree to such conditions, so maybe this discussion is pointless anyway, but a 'rational' person would 'play' the accounts to maximise their value.

I would be prepared to give him a chance if he was interested, but I wouldn't be cleaning up any mess either ... maybe Risto will add his thoughts. I would like to see a 'rational' risto controlling his accounts trying to max his account value, it would be good for the Game.

He was given that opportunity before with the Zechsdick char and all he did was cause trouble.

If you have a kid who is a drug addict, it is better to sooner (rather than later when they overdose), to acknowledge that they've changed and the person who was your son or daughter simply doesn't exist due to the chemicals restructuring their brain.

I hope risto gets help with whatever is troubling him, BUT I'm not going to help enable his behavior, especially when it shits all over most everyone else. Though I'm sure some who made huge profits on his last game bender, and didn't have any cleanup to do, will be anxious for him to return in all his catch/dump glory.

And here's a hint for all those watching: If your solution adds to the admin workload or depends on PJ "Just Doing It," I'm going to stand against it unless the benefits can be rationally validated as more beneficial to the admin themselves in payouts or in the delays sure to follow in anything associated with PJ.

There are costs in time and work that the Dev fund no longer pays. Bad enough i'm paying myself out of my own invested and diluted funds.

On IRC I see that Speed has a plan that pays for itself--that's what we need more of. Not "let's just give risto his account back and hope the admin will fix it before he leaves with more funds."

Karl Hungus

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:25:01 AM

He was given that opportunity before with the Zechsdick char and all he did was cause trouble.

If you have a kid who is a drug addict, it is better to sooner (rather than later when they overdose), to acknowledge that they've changed and the person who was your son or daughter simply doesn't exist due to the chemicals restructuring their brain.

I hope risto gets help with whatever is troubling him, BUT I'm not going to help enable his behavior, especially when it shits all over most everyone else. Though I'm sure some who made huge profits on his last game bender, and didn't have any cleanup to do, will be anxious for him to return in all his catch/dump glory.

And here's a hint for all those watching: If your solution adds to the admin workload or depends on PJ "Just Doing It," I'm going to stand against it unless the benefits can be rationally validated as more beneficial to the admin themselves in payouts or in the delays sure to follow in anything associated with PJ.

There are costs in time and work that the Dev fund no longer pays. Bad enough i'm paying myself out of my own invested and diluted funds.

On IRC I see that Speed has a plan that pays for itself--that's what we need more of. Not "let's just give risto his account back and hope the admin will fix it before he leaves with more funds."

OK, those actually doing the admin work should have the bigger influence on these matters anyway, I understand your frustration.

I've restructured my own CK affairs in such a way that I can sit back and watch what happens now, I've achieved what I set out to do with Gringotts & Phoenix Trust over the last couple of months, & Unicorn Corp. will continue with Roopatra at the helm, and all my other possessions are in a FOC, so my own CK affairs are simple to manage from here.

Good luck everyone, I hope the Game continues improving Smiley

“Are you in earnest? Seize this very minute:
What you can do, or dream you can, begin it;
Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it.
Only engage and then the mind grows heated;
Begin and then the work will be completed.”
CrazyLoaf

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:25:19 AM

4- Tokenise M

I agree on several parts of this. For one, while I think it could make sense to offer CKO as a free kicker to CKM purchases during the ICO, if the ICO managers are not willing to do this, then it certainly makes sense to not dilute the CKO portion. On this, we could consider not offering Town the free 10% and instead just give all current owners of the 4 tril M equal amounts of CKO. Though I would consider going from 4 tril M to 10 tril M before this, or more, just to have it match whatever the CKM # issuance is.

To illustrate: so looking at the Zech account, it currently owns 21.5% of M. Whatever the CKO issuance (be it 4 tril, 10 tril, or something else), it will still own 21.5% of CKO.

However, for CKM, that is where we will do the dilution of 6 tril M, with 1 tril going to Town and 5 tril being used for the ICO. This would mean that for the Zech account, it would go from 21.5% ownership of M to 8.6% ownership of CKM. Depending on discussions, we can have a final outstanding issuance of CKM that may be above 10 tril, but the % ownership decrease that I've outlined (60%) will still be the same.

Also, of course, when I use the term trillions, that is equivalent to 1,000,000.000,000 or 1 mil "full" blockchain currency units.

On the topic of Zech's return, I understand what you are saying and I pretty much agree. As stated, Zech lost like, what, 60k XMR in the game alone? And, oddly enough, his ZechsDick character had more market making activity than the game had in a long time. Now we have VEG produced every year with zero demand.

I have always been of the opinion to return Zech's accounts to him in some fashion, especially when there are no longer any gateways to turn more than $100 of those game assets into crypto tokens like XMR. I think we can all agree that the game is in an awful current state with too many nonsensical items. Perhaps what Zech was trying to do with CK:Universe, where we just go way back in time and the game emerges is the way to go and he could help with that.

If that can't be done, just have Town take over the accounts. They've already gone most of the way. What's the issue with the last step?

However, if the middle ground is having his accounts managed for the benefit of the game and diluting current players and that is what people are okay with, fine.

I am 100% for anyone other than PJ working on this. Even if PJ was paid well (as he was in the past) I don't see him getting his act together.
Karl Hungus

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:48:49 AM

There is a "board" but aside from HMC and Mooo, I do not see SirJacket on the game anymore at all. HMC retains decent M ownership (roughly 100bil), as does Mooo (~25 bil), but SirJacket barely has 1bil M. Voting should be based on the level of CKO ownership, or people should at least be able to assign proxies (which can be done in these tokens) to vote for them. Of course, if we give Town 60% of the game, voting may be a moot point Tongue

Ideally board membership should be based on a combination of economic stake in the Game and activity level, if SirJacket needs to be replaced for either of these reasons then now is the time to do it, while important decisions are being made.

I would prefer 5 board members to 3, but either way, we need a full compliment asap.

If SirJacket is not available anymore, then I would nominate Loaf to be his replacement.

If a 5 member board was more desirable, then I would also nominate smooth & iluvbitcoins.

Of all the things that need doing, this might be the most important to get right, a well functioning Board.

smooth
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:51:48 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 07:09:45 AM by smooth

If a 5 member board was more desirable, then I would also nominate smooth & iluvbitcoins.

I fail on account of activity level in the game (meaning, activity before the game stalled; I had not been very active for quite a while), though I'm happy to throw ideas around on thread/IRC. It is debatable whether I fail on account of economic stake as I don't own a lot of M (though possibly a bit more than I realize across multiple chars/entities) though I do still some own other in-game assets.

Anyway, I would decline a full board seat and the accompanying responsibilities at this time, but still happy to discuss ideas.
CrazyLoaf

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:06:48 AM

There is a "board" but aside from HMC and Mooo, I do not see SirJacket on the game anymore at all. HMC retains decent M ownership (roughly 100bil), as does Mooo (~25 bil), but SirJacket barely has 1bil M. Voting should be based on the level of CKO ownership, or people should at least be able to assign proxies (which can be done in these tokens) to vote for them. Of course, if we give Town 60% of the game, voting may be a moot point Tongue

Ideally board membership should be based on a combination of economic stake in the Game and activity level, if SirJacket needs to be replaced for either of these reasons then now is the time to do it, while important decisions are being made.

I would prefer 5 board members to 3, but either way, we need a full compliment asap.

If SirJacket is not available anymore, then I would nominate Loaf to be his replacement.

Of all the things that need doing, this might be the most important to get right, a well functioning Board.

Honestly, I think the interested player count and overall activity levels are low enough that anyone who wants to join a board should be able to join it. I would also recommend that Speed be added. Additionally, I think people with "ideas," like Smooth, are just as valuable for their input Smiley
generalizethis (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 07:09:14 AM

I've dealt with loaf a lot over the months and Speed or iluvbitcoins would be a better choice by far--smooth would also, but I know he won't volunteer due to the time commitment. Though Sirjacket is still better choice in abstention.

We should have a CEO as I think there are too many agendas and one person should represent the game and be responsible for its vision.

Karl Hungus

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:11:08 AM

I fail on account of activity level in the game (meaning, activity before the game stalled; I had not been very active for quite a while), though I'm happy to throw ideas around on thread/IRC. It is debatable whether I fail on account of economic stake as I don't own a lot of M (though possibly a bit more than I realize across multiple chars/entities) though I do still some own other in-game assets.

Anyway, I would decline a full board seat and the accompanying responsibilities at this time, but still happy to discuss ideas.

Ideas & discussion is what we need, I think everyone appreciates your input a lot!!!
Karl Hungus

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:17:30 AM

I've dealt with loaf a lot over the months and Speed or iluvbitcoins would be a better choice by far--smooth would also, but I know he won't volunteer due to the time commitment. Though Sirjacket is still better choice in abstention.

We should have a CEO as I think there are too many agendas and one person should represent the game and be responsible for its vision.

Maybe we have an election, I am not a candidate, so I could help with that.

A CEO is a good idea too, the Board sets goals & objectives, and the CEO implements strategies & tactics to achieve them.
Karl Hungus

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:28:01 AM

Honestly, I think the interested player count and overall activity levels are low enough that anyone who wants to join a board should be able to join it. I would also recommend that Speed be added. Additionally, I think people with "ideas," like Smooth, are just as valuable for their input Smiley

+1
While this major restructure of the Game is being discussed it should be open to everyone to have their opinion heard, then some form of voting to decide things.

Later on we can revert to a Board & CEO model, hopefully with compensation paid.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: