Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:33:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Cash is better than Bitcoin.  (Read 99287 times)
Daniel_West

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 07:43:03 AM

What are the reasons, why people use Cash or Credit Cards / ATM / Banks?

* Work offline 100%
* No fees.
* Accepted for Food Shopping & Micropayments
* 0 confermations time
* 0 exchange risks
* anyone is able to understanding of the value of payment

-* Someone can beat you and take your money.
-* Requires counting.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 08:38:50 AM

It is like having ATM Card it more secure holding money into this form. It avoids on being hold up by strangers but the thing is not every one usses it and not every store accept bitcoin for their transaction but you know what I can use it in my wallet because of its feature of connected to an online credit card where in I can use to anywhere I want and any transaction I want. It is a virtual credit card account which I can use on with bitcoin amount.
But cash is more useful then.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 09:02:12 AM

Because some stores and company didnt know bitcoin.And some government banned bitcoin in their particular country.And they only prefer cash,also in some company they prefer cash,because they didnt want bitcoin.
gracia0023

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 01:14:42 PM

The reason is every one knows the value of cash and they can hold it. Every one use it to everything they want. Zero fees, no need internet to use it, all business establishment accept the payment of cash even on board on the car, bus, ship or any means of transportation. In bitcoin you didn't do that.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 01:19:10 PM

The reason is every one knows the value of cash and they can hold it. Every one use it to everything they want. Zero fees, no need internet to use it, all business establishment accept the payment of cash even on board on the car, bus, ship or any means of transportation. In bitcoin you didn't do that.
Agree and cash has no requirements to used unlike bitcoin if you do not have gadgets and internet you can not able to have and used bitcoin, that was the main disadvantage of bitcoin but in terms of investment much bigger income go to bitcoin.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 01:32:53 PM

Agree and cash has no requirements to used unlike bitcoin if you do not have gadgets and internet you can not able to have and used bitcoin, that was the main disadvantage of bitcoin but in terms of investment much bigger income go to bitcoin.

Bitcoin is still not used to cheap goods such as t-shirts and daily necessities. Bitcoin is still friendly for transactions above $ 100. The future world will continue to search for the most effective resources, bitcoin is an endless source, unlike metal, paper and gold. Currently cash is still better in the human mindset.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
yrreg ger

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 01:56:31 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2017, 12:30:33 AM by yrreg ger

The fiat is much better to use at this time compare to bitcoin. More stores and people want to accept the cash because of popularity and most demand. And because cash is there before bitcoin come, cash is can easily use to buy other things. More people used the cash especially the poor people. And bitcoin may offer to those who have an idea and internet, unlike poor people that know a job are farming or etc. that want a cash I'm sure.

It is because also the population of bitcoin, it is too small compare to the user of other currency. And that other currency is popular than bitcoin.
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:33:56 PM

I've found money lying in the streets and in my couch, but yet to find any bitcoins. In fact, I've lost private keys to at least three bitcoin wallets and I watch in dismay as their value increases, knowing fully well that I will never have access to them even when they eventually hits one million usd for one bitcoin.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:40:58 PM

I've found money lying in the streets and in my couch, but yet to find any bitcoins. In fact, I've lost private keys to at least three bitcoin wallets and I watch in dismay as their value increases, knowing fully well that I will never have access to them even when they eventually hits one million usd for one bitcoin.

Yes you can find money in the streets but have you ever seen it grow into this kind of amount in value?
It will stay like that or if it does hits a good value it will just be cents. Not thousands of dollars.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 05:17:12 PM

* Work offline 100%

* No fees.
* 0 confermations time
* 0 exchange risks

Maybe I miss the point of what the OP wants to achieve with this thread. But I think he missed the point with his comparison of cash and Bitcoin by saying cash or credit card works offline 100%. That's not true because there's no ATM that works without an internet access. Also, fees are charged when one makes withdrawals through an ATM. Confirmations are made too when one withdrawals huge amount of cash over the counter. For me, Bitcoin provides an almost seamless transaction when compared to fiat.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Donceng

Activity: 251

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 05:33:17 PM

Yes very clear why cash money is better than bitcoin.
Because at this time not many people know about what is bitcoin and how to use it and what it does.
And most people do not want trouble with transactions that use bitcoins, so they choose to use cash money to transact.
gamerfan

Activity: 766
Merit: 501

BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 05:46:54 PM

Because it's easier to use for average people and faster (requires no confirmation). The negative side it can't be used on online shopping

Hadmart

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 05:54:22 PM

Many are using Bitcoin as a store of value and couldn't give a shit about, exchange rates, buying food, bla bla bla. Neither do I and I have to say laughed aloud at your title.
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 06:01:19 PM

Wel... cash is better because it is accepted in all stores and such. But bitcoin is better as an investment or to hold value. You can convert them to cash quite easily too. At least where I live.

hawthelegend

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:03:51 AM

* Work offline 100%
* No fees.
* 0 confermations time
* 0 exchange risks

Yea hate to say it but it is true, bitcoins are totally useless offline and there is no sense in arguing with that because it is reality. Fiat today have lots of real advantages if compared to bitcoins. Although bitcoins also has advantages on its own, still fiat remains superior. But, if these minor issues that bitcoins today have would be corrected some time in the future, then and only then i can be sure that btc will kick fiat itself in the ass.

Because there are no physical coin or representation of bitcoin, how can you use bitcoin offline? There is no connection, how can you send your payment. That is funny, it is literally useless offline. Also I am waiting to what you have said that bitcoin will kick fiat in the ass, first, bitcoin will never be a currency of one's country, second,we are using fiats as bitcoins value or price. Without fiats, do you think we are discussing this now?

Yes my friend, you have a point, but fiat is fiat. If bitcoins really do become physical, and the value would be in terms of gold and silver, (like btc and satoshi in physical form) it can be a great start. Plus it will also be available offline and online, and the good thing about this will be that the banks wont have to work their ass off to get rid of bitcoins coz they'd be able to control a bit of the whole system,(better than no control at all I think) coz if worse gets to worse, where people's minds are widely opened and chooses bitcoins because the confirmation issues have been fixed and other minor issues except offline trading, most of the crowd will be transacting online more than offline. Coz let's face it, we are everyday getting more and more advanced in terms of technology, and soon internet access will be everywhere even in the poorest countries which may take some time but is never impossible to happen. And when that time comes, and bitcoins have less issues than what they have today, then I'd be damned if people would still prefer to using fiat on transactions that are already bitcoin friendly. Now, with that being said, the banks will be pushed to the wall and have no more choice but to adapt to the bitcoin's demand and do everything just to survive.
Just look at it like this pal, if the surroundings of the habitat of and individual changes negatively,then the individual should adjust and adapt to the envoronent for it to survive. And that is what i think the banks will do somesay in the future
fitty

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:09:38 AM

The best reason  i think why people thinks and use cash more frequently than bitcoins is for faster deals now and for fast money,bitcoins transactions now are taking too long so i think cash is better now

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Wesimon

Activity: 406

https://gexcrypto.io

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:31:48 AM

Cash can be used anytime and anywhere you go. You wont need internet or go online for you to use cash. But still bitcoin cannot be compared to cash because it has different features.

███
     ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀
  ▄█████████▄
 ███▀     ▀███▄
███         ███
███         ███
 ███▄     ▄████
  ▀████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀  ███
            ███
███▄       ▄███
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
gexcrypto
E X C R Y P T O

Global Trading Corp.
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
YOUR COMPREHENSIVE CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM
|       WHITEPAPER       |       FACEBOOK       |       TWITTER       |       ANN THREAD       |
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
Azkabal

Activity: 389
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 05:43:33 AM

Probably the most basic thing is speed. No time spent on translation from bitcoin and all that. This is very convenient, because bitcoin is still not available anywhere.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:21:03 AM

I think it's safer to trade because everything is real ...
But sometime I feel that Bitcoin is much more better than cash money because bitcoin is much more secure and we do not worry about our money and no one can steal our money and we can easily transfer our money to other country without any high fees are high tax and we can easily buy anything with Bitcoin from any country.
I think maybe your bitcoin could be stolen due to hacking. But that rarely happens if you use more security in bitcoin. I think for now cash is better than bitcoin to do spending. For other things I think bitcoin and cash beat each other
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 07:37:50 AM

The best reason  i think why people thinks and use cash more frequently than bitcoins is for faster deals now and for fast money,bitcoins transactions now are taking too long so i think cash is better now

Sadly due to increase in transaction fees, the local transactions with micro amounts are getting expensive with the bitcoin. In most of the countries the things like milk, bread are available at the cost of bitcoin transaction fees so why would someone pay in bitcoin if technically he will get it for free? Ever increasing transaction fees are creating a trouble for the micro transactions and it is something that we should worry about.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: