Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:56:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Cash is better than Bitcoin.  (Read 99292 times)
TinaK

Activity: 1106
Merit: 527

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:36:30 AM

the advantage of Bitcoin is that transfer money fast rather, it just like visa, swift not usd, cny.
sunneybitc

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:26:46 AM

Cash is easy to use,some merchants do not know about bitcoin,bitcoin cost is very high.bitcoin need internet for transactions.if i want buy things i will give cash it is very easy.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:48:19 AM

Cash is easy to use,some merchants do not know about bitcoin,bitcoin cost is very high.bitcoin need internet for transactions.if i want buy things i will give cash it is very easy.

Yes of course bitcoin is not that popular especially to country that is not that relevant to technology.  Like what you said it needs access to computer or smartphone or any device capable of connecting to the internet.  Buying candies, fruits, vegetables in the market is not applicable when you will use bitcoin so cash is better to use than bitcoin.  But if we will talk about the advantages of bitcoin compared to cash they are numerous.  Like bitcoin cannot be taken from you without your consent.
PacePay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:04:17 AM

Cash or Fiat currency is better than bitcoin today because it is accepted worldwide and easy to use and understand by all meanwhile bitcoin or any alternate coin will be better in the future because digital tokens still have alot of room of improvement thus i believe that oneday cryptocurrency will overpower fiat currency
But from now we can see that there are many benefits in the bitcoin and other crypto currencies which is making them more better than fiat/cash. It is also started that you can use fiat worldwide but there are many restrictions using it while in bitcoin you can easily transfer it to any place you like.
Mr. Thang

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:34:58 PM

Cash or Fiat currency is better than bitcoin today because it is accepted worldwide and easy to use and understand by all meanwhile bitcoin or any alternate coin will be better in the future because digital tokens still have alot of room of improvement thus i believe that oneday cryptocurrency will overpower fiat currency
But from now we can see that there are many benefits in the bitcoin and other crypto currencies which is making them more better than fiat/cash. It is also started that you can use fiat worldwide but there are many restrictions using it while in bitcoin you can easily transfer it to any place you like.

Do remember that bitcoin's popularity is increasing per day. Bitcoin also is the number one cryptocurrency in the world right now and many countries are beginning to accept it as a mode of payment for essentials. Fiat maybe better due to being accepted in all countries as the main medium of exchange but in the near future, bitcoin might surpass it.

bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:46:29 PM

Do remember that bitcoin's popularity is increasing per day. Bitcoin also is the number one cryptocurrency in the world right now and many countries are beginning to accept it as a mode of payment for essentials. Fiat maybe better due to being accepted in all countries as the main medium of exchange but in the near future, bitcoin might surpass it.

All countries may be adopted Bitcoin in future, but the bitcoin will never surpass fiat currency. Bitcoin is a digital currency, and this market is not stable anytime anything can happen. But fiat market is not like that, and you use fiat currency all over the world, and it will never lose their value. Only new generation people trust this digital currency, but all generation people accept fiat. 
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:59:06 PM

Yes, bitcoin has got more benefits than traditional fiat/Currency. Same time when the acceptance level is compared, bitcoin has got low acceptance than fiat. This is just because of the growth of bitcoin taking place in a short time period of around 8years. I think, suggest to invest now and get benefited in the future as bitcoin price growth is promised.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
MeridianMDN

Activity: 212
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:36:03 PM

What are the reasons, why people use Cash or Credit Cards / ATM / Banks?

* Work offline 100%
* No fees.
* Accepted for Food Shopping & Micropayments
* 0 confermations time
* 0 exchange risks
* anyone is able to understanding of the value of payment

You're absolutely correct!

It's very difficult to beat 'free,' and cash transactions often are free - especially when transacting on a person to person basis.

However, historically, fiat currency has been a terrible long-term investment. No matter which is the fiat currency in question, they all tend to lose value over the long haul.

But, you still have a very valid and interesting point.

On the person to person level, cash transactions are free of charge.... and, as of today, this cannot be said for many of the other assets that are available.

But, as for being an adequate storage facility of value - cash really doesn't perform well at all. Then again, Bitcoin is also a little wishy washy in this area...

As always though, there are instances where Bitcoin triumphs over cash... and instances where cash is actually more useful than Bitcoin. I don't think that it has to be one or the other..

I have always looked at bitcoin as more of a system for the transmission of value - in this case fiat currency.  

From this viewpoint, bitcoin actually compliments cash, and allows you to leverage it's blockchain to perform what are effectively cash transactions.

So, one way that bitcoin triumphs over cash is it's ability to allow you to conduct a cash transaction with someone who is based on the other side of the globe.

Looking at cash we can point out the obvious geographical and geopolitical limitations that exist - whereas, Bitcoin seems to be 'almost' impervious to these issues.

Cash has it's limits... and, where cash fails - Bitcoin prevails.

Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2157860][color=#4d4d4d][i][b][font=century gothic]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Meridian | myMDN.io ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/font][/b][/i][/color][/url]
[font=century gothic][b][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTjW3dqaey0][color=black][color=#0065A9]D[/color][color=#0067AA]i[/color][color=#0069AB]g[/color][color=#006CAC]i[/color][color=#006EAD]t[/color][color=#0071AE]a[/color][color=#0173AF]l[/color] [color=#0178B1]C[/color][color=#017AB2]o[/color][color=#017DB3]l[/color][color=#027FB4]l[/color][color=#0282B5]a[/color][color=#0284B6]t[/color][color=#0286B8]e[/color][color=#0289B9]r[/color][color=#038BBA]a[/color][color=#038EBB]l[/color] [color=#0393BD]T[/color][color=#0395BE]o[/color][color=#0497BF]k[/color][color=#049AC0]e[/color][color=#049CC1]n[/color][color=#049FC2]s[/color]  [color=#04A1C3]▨[/color]  [color=#049AC0]B[/color][color=#0497BF]i[/color][color=#0395BE]t[/color][color=#0393BD]c[/color][color=#0390BC]o[/color][color=#038EBB]i[/color][color=#038BBA]n[/color] [color=#0286B8]L[/color][color=#0284B6]o[/color][color=#0282B5]a[/color][color=#027FB4]n[/color][color=#017DB3]s[/color] [color=#0178B1]P[/color][color=#0175B0]l[/color][color=#0173AF]a[/color][color=#0071AE]t[/color][color=#006EAD]f[/color][color=#006CAC]o[/color][color=#0069AB]r[/color][color=#0067AA]m[/color][/color][/url]
[url=http://mymdn.io/][color=black][color=#7163A8]▬[/color][color=#6D5FA5]▬[/color][color=#695CA1]▬[/color][color=#65589E]▬[/color][color=#61559A]▬[/color][color=#5D5197]▬[/color][color=#594D93]▬[/color][color=#564A90]▬[/color][color=#52468C]❰[/color] [color=#4A3F85]J[/color][color=#463B82]O[/color][color=#42387E]I[/color][color=#3E347B]N[/color] [color=#3E347B]I[/color][color=#42387E]C[/color][color=#463B82]O[/color] [color=#4E4389]❱[/color][color=#52468C]▬[/color][color=#564A90]▬[/color][color=#594D93]▬[/color][color=#5D5197]▬[/color][color=#61559A]▬[/color][color=#65589E]▬[/color][color=#695CA1]▬[/color][color=#6D5FA5]▬[/colo
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:46:21 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2017, 07:44:03 AM by hurain

yes there is no doubt about that bitcoin popularity is increasing from time to time  which is in fact giving opportunities to people use bitcoin for investment and for trading also so as to make  good  profit from there. but for becoming a good altcoin trader you need to get good knowledge about bitcoin and other altcoin so that you effectively do trading.
Paul Pogba

Activity: 1232
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:49:10 PM

Because until now most of our lives use cash transactions, we can immediately get goods or services on hand with cash, but bitcoin need confirmation process at least 15 minutes.
osmo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:06:23 PM

Money is easier to use, everyone uses cash for offline shopping and money in business, because money is a legitimate exchange rate in a country

chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:54:25 PM

Right now, cash is more better than bitcoin since not all person know about bitcoin and the benefits of having it. But in the future when they already know and learn about bitcoin, bitcoin is more better than money. Grin

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
knightkon

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:58:27 AM

Because until now most of our lives use cash transactions, we can immediately get goods or services on hand with cash, but bitcoin need confirmation process at least 15 minutes.
I do agree with this, however, once you see that the BTC is in the block chain, it is almost guaranteed that it will confirm, dp unless the amount is larger than $100 cash transaction, I would say that this time is not something to worry about.

███████████████████████████
██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
th3nolo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 669

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:05:37 AM

In countries like Venezuela Bitcoin is better than cash if you want to go to a restaurant, you will need a lot of cash to pay, and there's a cool fact, the max withdrawal via ATM it's less than 1$

▄██▄
   ▄██▄      ▀█▀▀     ▄██▄
   ▀██▀▄  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▐███▀
       ███████████████
      ████████▀▄▄▄▀████
 ▄▄  ▐███▀▄▀██▄▀▀▀▄█████  ▄▄
████▀█████▄███▀▀█████ ██▀████
 ▀▀  ▐███▄███ ██ ████ █▌  ▀▀
      ▀████▄██▄▄███▀▄█▀
    ▄▄ █▀██████▀▄▄▄█▀█ ▄▄
   ████▀   ▀▀▀█▀▀▀   ▐████
    ▀▀       ▄██▄      ▀▀
             ▀██▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩             ▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █▄
 █           ▀▀▀  █
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄
█ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀█ █
█ █ █       █    █ ▄
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    █ █
█ █ ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄ █ █
█ █ █   █  ██  █ █ █
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ █ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩       ▄████▄  ▄████▄
      ████████████████
      ████████████████
       ██████████████
        ▀██████████▀
██        ▀██████▀        ██
██▌   ▄            ▄   ▐██
███  ███▄          ▄███  ███
▀███▄ ▀███▄      ▄███▀ ▄███▀
  ▀████████      ████████▀
     ▀████▀      ▀████▀
     ▄   ▄▄      ▄▄   ▄
     ▀█████      █████▀
Sex Video Chat VKcams.com (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

http://VKcams.com/

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:34:02 PM

In countries like Venezuela Bitcoin is better than cash if you want to go to a restaurant, you will need a lot of cash to pay, and there's a cool fact, the max withdrawal via ATM it's less than 1$

Dude, provide please a video, how someone is selling food in this mode in Venezuela.

http://VKcams.com/ - FREE Sex Video BITCOIN Chat
TheFriends

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:47:06 PM

Dude, provide please a video, how someone is selling food in this mode in Venezuela.

Venezuela is an example of anarchy, people are desperate, if fiat money loses value is normal that some informed people will use Bitcoin as reserve.

If interested in high quality translations English-Portuguese please contact me via privat message or send an email to thefriendspt@gmail.com
Telegram: @thefriendspt
Sex Video Chat VKcams.com (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

http://VKcams.com/

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:13:46 PM

that some informed people will use ... as reserve.

Really? I see only the high demand on US $ in cash.

http://VKcams.com/ - FREE Sex Video BITCOIN Chat
CS101

Activity: 82

Started developing blockchain applications in 2014

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:35:00 PM

It depends. If you are in a place with little to no internet access, then cash is likely better. Otherwise, Bitcoin will become better and better than cash as time passes by.
Seeker01

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:43:45 AM

Cash is better than bitcoin because it is acceptable by everyone, easy to use and easy to transact. Bitcoin is far compare to cash, but i believe that someday btc will use a main way to transact online. Investing your cash with bitcoin today will surely help you achieve your goal in life.
Come on!

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:00:01 AM

Cash can be used in sudden needs, but bitcoin need to be converted first into cash in order to be used because not all stores are accepting btc and not all places have electronic device for that conversion. Especially, they don't have the knowledge about it.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: