Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:33:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Cash is better than Bitcoin.  (Read 99287 times)
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:02:45 PM

What are the reasons, why people use Cash or Credit Cards / ATM / Banks?

* Work offline 100%
* No fees.
* Accepted for Food Shopping & Micropayments
* 0 confermations time
* 0 exchange risks
* anyone is able to understanding of the value of payment
cash is not better than bitcoin at all aspects, for daily use or use for transactions on offline store  cash/credit/atm is more easy to use and faster. but if we see from potential and investment factors obviously bitcoin is more bettter than all of those. so depending on aspects whats we compared to.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
manga 6666

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:19:10 PM

i think

conversion time long

not refund that make cash better than btc
Rinaze

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:22:44 PM

I would say in short, cash is still very convenient to most because BTC is not perfect yet. There's still a certain of fear for cashless, crypto or even digital payments and a need to adapt makes that even more tedious. With every freaking banks and service trying to have their own blockchain, etc will make it super confusing as well.

Gerharde

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:45:38 PM

For me, Cash is better than Bitcoin because it is real. It can be seen and touch. You can directly use it without having doubt. It is up to you on how you'll spend it. It is also more convenient to use, sending money to someone for example. Once you send cash to someone you'll know right away if he/she already received it. Unlike in bitcoin, not everyone have bitcoin account. So it is really hard to transact via bitcoin.

killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 03:59:17 PM

* Work offline 100%
* No fees.
* 0 confermations time
* 0 exchange risks
that's right! Cash has many advantages over Bitcoin. Not only can it be offline but it also has no fees. Therefore, I believe in the future, cash will be more developed than Bitcoin at present. Besides, because anyone can understand its value so the transaction time is very fast, without waiting. However, unsafe cash on Bitcoin, Cash can be stolen, robbed like a dollar bill.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:46:30 PM

I think the point is that when you're holding something (money), you understand that you have something. But this is an old habit, which becomes obsolete, if we talk about cash. For bitkoyn the future, and I think everyone understands this, even old people Wink
bitcoin gets higher and higher each year unlike cash, it is needed to be put in the bank before it got interest so my vote is on the bitcoin because you doesnt need to invest it sometimes all you need to do is to hold it and to put it in your safety wallet and wait it until it has a profit. patience is virtue my friend.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 05:02:24 PM

I think the point is that when you're holding something (money), you understand that you have something. But this is an old habit, which becomes obsolete, if we talk about cash. For bitkoyn the future, and I think everyone understands this, even old people Wink
bitcoin gets higher and higher each year unlike cash, it is needed to be put in the bank before it got interest so my vote is on the bitcoin because you doesnt need to invest it sometimes all you need to do is to hold it and to put it in your safety wallet and wait it until it has a profit. patience is virtue my friend.
Since the price of bitcon is keep on getting higher and higher each year then having a safe wallet like paper wallet is enough for long term holding for your bitcoin because it will becom easy for you to get profit if you will hold it for years and get interest almost everyday.
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:52:30 PM

* Work offline 100%
* No fees.
* 0 confermations time
* 0 exchange risks

I believe bitcoin is better than cash because it is decentralised and acceptable worldwide. Bitcoin tend to work everywhere in the world with lower transaction fees compared to bank transfer and ATMs.

ivanpoldark

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:01:14 PM

* Work offline 100%
* No fees.
* 0 confermations time
* 0 exchange risks

Credit cards are time-tested means of payment. But they are completely under government control. Even when you convert your btc into dollars and transfer them to your debit card, Big Brother knows about this transaction and may come for his taxes. I`m afraid about it, i do not respect current bank system, that`s why i really try not to take loans, and living on what i can earn.
Sohailul

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:11:08 PM

You are right, because cash is better than bitcoin. People everytime want to use easy way.Credit card/ATM or banks are easy way to get cash. No need any extra fee.  100% work in offline etc.
digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:27:42 PM

Cash is on this moment better than bitcoin for me , something physical is always secure and trustfull if you have it, with cash you are the owner and control everything what to do with it, on the other hand bitcoin for me is more valuable since there are not much bitcoins around, that makes it very precious and as long as internet is running bitcoin will be my best choice, hopefully nothing happens to bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, the only thing are governments giving me some thoughts.

soy
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1013

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:47:51 PM

I do not quite understand the interest of being on bitcoin talk and looking for how the fiat monney are more interesting than the bitcoin. As has already been said, today if you wish to send ten dollars to Africa, you will have to pay 50 dollars of fees and the transaction can take several days to take place. With the bitcoin network, no charge, instant transaction, non-cancellable, what does the people want? Smiley
btccash24

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:54:04 PM

Cash is better because it was invented years ago and we have a real prove, material - that we have this cash.
redectro

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:55:37 PM

Not all people are aware of the existence of Bitcoin. Some people could be aware but only by reading it through news and hearing it with people using Bitcoins. Cash is better than Bitcoin because every establishment are open to cash basis exchange over service and products. Bitcoins could be a better alternative in the future but it should be properly introduced into society better.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:56:26 PM

People use it regularly that is why it is better. Here we don't really use it regularly. We are just want to have a load of it in our wallets and let it increase its price as demands come.
It will never get above cash for the convenience in usage. How bitcoin will be more known if it is just always kept and not ready to be discovered by other people which means we need more usage.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:58:28 PM

* Work offline 100%
* No fees.
* 0 confermations time
* 0 exchange risks
It depends on you some of us prefer bitcoin rather than cash but we couldn't change the fact that we still need cash for our daily needs because we couldn't use bitcoin in everything that we need,
But I think if we could we would choose it rather than having a cash in our pocket,For me I really like the Idea of paying everything in bitcoin or cards.

AlexNT01

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:07:22 PM

I think your completely wrong about this OP, your comparing apples to tomatoes! Bitcoin isn't "cash" it's more along the lines of GOLD! do you use gold for buying your groceries? or paying bills? the proper answer to that is NOPE! cause that's what cash s good for, it's not good at holding it's value for periods of time unlike Gold or anything that has demand and scarcity. I think either the OP is trolling or just trying to advertise her sex link.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:21:24 PM

Cash is not money, it is an Agreement but people treat it as money. in addition to that, there are certain things people do not exactly understand or do not want to listen to that is they charge tax in everything so that does not make any difference if cash does not have tax.it is instant so do Bitcoin is. cash is not secured but Bitcoin is. currently Bitcoin as some tx fees problems but it is the best thing as soon as that solves.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:31:59 PM

In this life like today, we can not escape the name of "Cash". Cash seems to have been embedded in our daily lives. Even today many small children even adults though are "money conscious". If you give them a choice of cash and Bitcoin, then do not be surprised if they prefer money than Bitcoin.
the digital era just get started, no wonder if people don't know yet about how bitcoin could work the same way like cash work as currency to buy things. don't compare it like that , as there would always a pros and cons to be debated . while cash and bitcoin itself each has different benefit. sooner or later bitcoin would adopted and used just like cash today.
I love the way you think though. Both cash and bitcoin are equal in the eyes of people though it is digitized yet it can be used for purchasing goods or anything. I strongly believe that people are not hypocrite. No matter what appearance of money still it is profitable and for the sake of survival. Both are good with special needs of it. More powers for bitcoin.
The only major difference is we can not use bitcoins in real life that's it. Apart from this both have their own qualities and have value in the market. But as a mate said in future we will get a chance to use bitcoins in real life, and we can buy our things with paying bitcoins. My dream is how we can use cash like that i need to use bitcoins don't know when that day will come.
you must never experience to buy a cup of coffee with bitcoin or repairing your vehicles in real life right? as long as there is a merchant ready to accept bitcoin you can do it even in real life. it's just the matter of time where the adoption could spread evenly and people realize the urgency to use bitcoin as their primary currency in the future.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
romeitaly

Activity: 308
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:48:14 PM

* Work offline 100%
* No fees.
* 0 confermations time
* 0 exchange risks
Yes, somehow, and bitcoin doesn't apply to all parts of the world. Not all countries are introduced to bitcoin, are they? Still many people doesn't know about it, and I, who earn bitcoins, convert to my country's currency. So I think, for now, cash is still dominating.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: