Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:18:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Cash is better than Bitcoin.  (Read 99284 times)
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:34:05 AM

What are the reasons, why people use Cash or Credit Cards / ATM / Banks?

* Work offline 100%
* No fees.
* Accepted for Food Shopping & Micropayments
* 0 confermations time
* 0 exchange risks
* anyone is able to understanding of the value of payment

Monaco and Token Card should go a long way to fixing this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cptdome1

Activity: 386
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:47:49 AM

dont need to mine cash.   just use a printing press!
Kumarodus

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:08:30 AM

I will always invest in bitcoin, and I think it has many advantages over fiat..for one, unlike countries, no single individual can just print more bitcoin and flood the market
retnoanjani

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 03:17:05 AM

well, atm or cash money is more simple to make transactions, apply anywhere and anytime (in one country). you have mentioned the things that make it so. oya, need to be added: not limited by signal. Grin

Opekin

Activity: 396

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:25:04 AM

I will always invest in bitcoin, and I think it has many advantages over fiat..for one, unlike countries, no single individual can just print more bitcoin and flood the market
Don't need to compare the advantages and disadvantages. Both has a good great advantage if we know only how to use it in much effect way. By means of printing it it is not possible because bitcoins is use as alternative online currency and not by means of a paper money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:25:39 AM

Cash is better than bitcoin simply because it is acceptable by all and i think some countries don't know bitcoin yet or most of its citizen. But still i believe in the future bitcoin can sustain its power and remain high in value.
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:03:15 AM

Because transactions with cash more easily and quickly, we can pay with a dime and do not need a fee to a third party. until now I prefer a simple transaction as happens with cash.
kkofor

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:07:59 AM

I believe you live in a heaven city. In my country we have 2 thief and 1 robber/m2. So we dont hold cash
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:09:45 AM

The more I think about it, Bitcoin is becoming easier and better to use than cash by the day. Fiat cash is very similar to Bitcoin, but electronic cash is an outright scam.
Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:31:18 AM

* Work offline 100%
* No fees.
* 0 confermations time
* 0 exchange risks

1) agree
2) not always, bank will take from you commission, and goverment will take a VAT.
3) i think it depends on time, soon it will be common situation when  we can pay for food in btc
4) agree it is minus
5) it is ok if you live in country with stable economy, however there are a lot of countries exist we unstable currency exchange rate.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:55:41 AM

In this life like today, we can not escape the name of "Cash". Cash seems to have been embedded in our daily lives. Even today many small children even adults though are "money conscious". If you give them a choice of cash and Bitcoin, then do not be surprised if they prefer money than Bitcoin.
the digital era just get started, no wonder if people don't know yet about how bitcoin could work the same way like cash work as currency to buy things. don't compare it like that , as there would always a pros and cons to be debated . while cash and bitcoin itself each has different benefit. sooner or later bitcoin would adopted and used just like cash today.
I love the way you think though. Both cash and bitcoin are equal in the eyes of people though it is digitized yet it can be used for purchasing goods or anything. I strongly believe that people are not hypocrite. No matter what appearance of money still it is profitable and for the sake of survival. Both are good with special needs of it. More powers for bitcoin.
The only major difference is we can not use bitcoins in real life that's it. Apart from this both have their own qualities and have value in the market. But as a mate said in future we will get a chance to use bitcoins in real life, and we can buy our things with paying bitcoins. My dream is how we can use cash like that i need to use bitcoins don't know when that day will come.
you must never experience to buy a cup of coffee with bitcoin or repairing your vehicles in real life right? as long as there is a merchant ready to accept bitcoin you can do it even in real life. it's just the matter of time where the adoption could spread evenly and people realize the urgency to use bitcoin as their primary currency in the future.
i think currently most of the shopkeepers are not ready to accept bitcoin for shopping in fact they themselves do not have any idea about bitcoin, but i am sure that when they will know about it then we can expect that they will start accepting bitcoin, i think we need to introduce bitcoin in our area if we want to make bitcoin popular in our area and if we are welling to use bitcoin in our local shops for shopping.
I think even though bitcoin becomes popular though and is widely accepted in various places and merchants, but it would be useless if the internal bitcoin has a very expensive fee for shopping and a long time confirmation. this is why people prefer cash rather than bitcoin. if bitcoin can match cash at least bitcoin has a very cheap fee. and very quick confirmation
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:15:15 AM

In this life like today, we can not escape the name of "Cash". Cash seems to have been embedded in our daily lives. Even today many small children even adults though are "money conscious". If you give them a choice of cash and Bitcoin, then do not be surprised if they prefer money than Bitcoin.
the digital era just get started, no wonder if people don't know yet about how bitcoin could work the same way like cash work as currency to buy things. don't compare it like that , as there would always a pros and cons to be debated . while cash and bitcoin itself each has different benefit. sooner or later bitcoin would adopted and used just like cash today.
I love the way you think though. Both cash and bitcoin are equal in the eyes of people though it is digitized yet it can be used for purchasing goods or anything. I strongly believe that people are not hypocrite. No matter what appearance of money still it is profitable and for the sake of survival. Both are good with special needs of it. More powers for bitcoin.
The only major difference is we can not use bitcoins in real life that's it. Apart from this both have their own qualities and have value in the market. But as a mate said in future we will get a chance to use bitcoins in real life, and we can buy our things with paying bitcoins. My dream is how we can use cash like that i need to use bitcoins don't know when that day will come.
you must never experience to buy a cup of coffee with bitcoin or repairing your vehicles in real life right? as long as there is a merchant ready to accept bitcoin you can do it even in real life. it's just the matter of time where the adoption could spread evenly and people realize the urgency to use bitcoin as their primary currency in the future.
i think currently most of the shopkeepers are not ready to accept bitcoin for shopping in fact they themselves do not have any idea about bitcoin, but i am sure that when they will know about it then we can expect that they will start accepting bitcoin, i think we need to introduce bitcoin in our area if we want to make bitcoin popular in our area and if we are welling to use bitcoin in our local shops for shopping.
I think even though bitcoin becomes popular though and is widely accepted in various places and merchants, but it would be useless if the internal bitcoin has a very expensive fee for shopping and a long time confirmation. this is why people prefer cash rather than bitcoin. if bitcoin can match cash at least bitcoin has a very cheap fee. and very quick confirmation

Yes one of the most problem in bitcoin is there are alot of confirmation and also a high transaction fee that makes it become disadvantage and also its very hard to become the legal payment method in our society were the cash is become useful and easy method for everyone.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:23:38 AM

As bitcoin is a new technology, it is still a fresh concept to most of us. We don't know more about it yet, so we couldn't fully put our full confidence on it as well as to other cryptocurrencies existing in the market. Cash is better than bitcoin because we can hold it, we can touch it and we can spend it without going through the hassle of using our mobile phones and connecting to the internet. Most of all, we are already used to cash than bitcoin.
I don't really think your argument of fiat money being tangible and being able to be used offline is really a strong argument in this case; most of the world's money in the current day and age isn't physical, it's all digital. in any case, i rarely find myself using cash for my purchases these days, i mostly use digital payment processors, or a credit / debit card. my cards, paypal, bank transfers, all would not work without some sort of connection, and i would think its fair to say that this applies to most other people as well. in any case, cash could be less secure than bitcoin; anyone can walk off with your bills that you left lying around accidentally, but the same couldnt really be said of bitcoin.

for me, Bitcoin is better than Cash because of its high price value and profitability.
cash is used only for the conventional activities but Bitcoin is being used for saving and investment purpose. it has been established as a most profitable platform for doing a trade. so in terms of profit cash is not better than Bitcoin.
Many people do not know bitcoin they don't also know any crypto currency. Therefore they consider it as scam and I don't blame them. They need information and education. If they are old enough it's difficult to make them change the usual way they transact, that is fiat money. It is unrealistic to believe that all people will accept it as payment system.
that, and they need to be informed that bitcoin isnt just used by criminals and gangs; from multiple people i've talked to that have had an awareness of bitcoin, they've had a negative perception of it from all the silk road / internet ransom / blackmail cases that surface in mainstream news. if we could get past that and inform them on how it could be the beginning of a financial revolution, i think we could see some real headway on widespread adoption.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
BitcoinMuscle

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:26:11 AM

* Work offline 100%
* No fees.
* 0 confermations time
* 0 exchange risks
Of course cash is better than bitcoin. You cant compare cash with bitcoin since cash is used every second worlwide and it was created thousands of years ago. It is obviously that people will choose cash since you can use them everywhere and everytime .
Md Kayum Uddin

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:23:14 AM

Cash is better than bitcoin........
*100% felixible.
*No risks
*No extra fees
*Institutions want cash not money.
*100% ofline
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:37:08 AM

Ya, OP you might be right.
Also cash has quick access unlike bitcoin before you use it, you will have to find a geninue buyer then turn it into cash in other to use it.
ongels

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:39:53 AM

People tend to get bitcoin because when bitcoin rises they sell their bitcoin convert into cash as they know they find a good profit on it. We all know that most public areas, when you buy some stuffs in grocery or assorted goods in a market, cash are commonly used, bitcoins although we state that it becomes popular globally but there are only few who could access in our local areas. This is why cash are better than bitcoins.
aplistir

Activity: 378
Merit: 197

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:49:37 AM

Cant buy a house with bitcoins.

If I would do that, I would have to explain where I got the bitcoins, and pay a huge tax.

My Address: 121f7zb2U4g9iM4MiJTDhEzqeZGHzq5wLh
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:55:19 AM

Cash is better than bitcoin........
*100% felixible.
*No risks
*No extra fees
*Institutions want cash not money.
*100% ofline

all of your statements are right dude but in the other hand you forget what's bitcoin has, so many features on bitcoin thay every users of bitcoin can pick it up. bitcoin is a new currency which has modern technology, not stop at this point bitcoin could become an investment regarding with it's fluctuations. so bitcoin is not only as currency but also investment.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:00:49 AM

That's in the perspective of use of bitcoin but it's not usable unless and until the your cash is multiplying without doing anything. There is comparison between cash and bitcoin which are completely different in shape size and use. There is no way you can compare them. Bitcoin still can be converted to cash and used and moreover it can be used online with a simple click. Bitcoin will keep increasing in its price always but your one dollar bill would be one dollar only now and forever. So that's the big difference between them and that's why bitcoin is better than cash.!
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: