Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:13:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Cash is better than Bitcoin.  (Read 99289 times)
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:40:12 PM

The importance of cash can't be neglected, Cash is an asset which can be used at any point of time, if we go for shopping or eating out, payment with Bitcoins might be rejected but you can always pay with cash. Also one of the biggest advantage the cash has over Bitcoins is that you need any electical device and internet to have an transaction, you can simply pay in hand and go also it will consume less time if you go on to buy small things.
Yes i agree with you about everything you said. Cash have been in peoples life for so long, because it has proven to be good way of paying. Easy and fast. With bitcoin there are some requirements that needs to be set before person can pay with bitcoin, for cash that is not the case. And not to mention that there are some parts of world where you can not use bitcoin at all, but you can use good old cash. Cheesy
Can you be a little considerate? How old do you think Cash is? Its centuries. How old Bitcoin is? Its Years. So obviously they have very large discrepancy, since Cash has been used so often, very often that makes it very relevant in things that includes economic vitae. What I really mean is that Bitcoin is still young it has its restriction and COMPETITION towards cash but its coping up fast as you can see the changes on its value and the progress of its availability. And some countries have already accepted it as its own currency so, it is indeed coping up.

It is indeed coping up but not in the pace that will make bitcoin replace cash totally. There's, like, a million of bitcoin users? I'm not really sure but I'm sure that it's not that much percentage-wise. Cash is still leading and it will continue to lead for the coming years. Bitcoin might be advanced but keep in mind that not everyone is into advanced stuffs. Anyway, at the end of the day, bitcoin users can still take advantage of the ever rising price of bitcoin. We are making money from bitcoin and that's a huge thing and that's the same thing that encouraged people to use bitcoin as well. It's one of the reasons we are growing in numbers lately. Bitcoin's gains are just too much and we all love that lol.

To the other guy, bitcoin not being available in other places because there's no internet is only a normal thing. Digital divide will always be present in this world and it will take a long time before that problem gets addressed and fixed.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

In the silence

Activity: 1292
Merit: 294

''Vincit qui se vincit''

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:49:53 PM

like Venezuela!

Show me, how BTC is used there for food shopping, seems it exist not.
Well actually there are some places/countries that do accept Bitcoin as payments to thier everyday lives. There are places in Philippines that do accept Bitcoin payments on clothings and food etc.
All tho Cash is realy better than Bitcoin, but they do have some pros and cons when it comes to day for day lives.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:31:58 PM

What are the reasons, why people use Cash or Credit Cards / ATM / Banks?

* Work offline 100%
* No fees.
* Accepted for Food Shopping & Micropayments
* 0 confermations time
* 0 exchange risks
* anyone is able to understanding of the value of payment

So if you were a vendor that used/accepted Credit/Debit card transactions you would know that your points 1, 2 4 and 5 are total rubbish.
They dont work offline, you need a GSM signal at the very least to have a transaction confirm on the VISA or MCARD network. Fees are anywhere from 1% to 2.5% whih for larger transactions is much more than the cost of BTC transactions. Confirmation is not immediate (the vendor may receive confirmation that the transaction has been receieved by the network but just because this has happened doesnt mean it is set in stone and cannot be reversed.)

Cryptocurrency IS the future. End of.

Who said we don't pay fee?. What about the government tax ?, and on the top ATM and Credit Card applied fee.
Anyways the reason "why cash is better than bitcoins" is anyone can accept money easily and not everyone use Bitcoins. Once bitcoin is accepted everywhere, only than bitcoin usage will be increase from the cash money transactions.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
BigBos

Activity: 1918
Merit: 447

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:40:00 PM

probably because cash can really feel, and be seen. but, right now, I think that bitcoin is better than cash or something like that. well, the usability and importance for bitcoin is increasing so fast, and because of that, we can benefit.
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:53:25 PM

Because cash more accepted in various places around the world. If many merchants received bitcoin, it's possible if bitcoin is more perfect than cash.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:03:21 PM

like Venezuela!

Show me, how BTC is used there for food shopping, seems it exist not.
Well actually there are some places/countries that do accept Bitcoin as payments to thier everyday lives. There are places in Philippines that do accept Bitcoin payments on clothings and food etc.
All tho Cash is realy better than Bitcoin, but they do have some pros and cons when it comes to day for day lives.
it's still in limited places , there's a lot of merchants accept bitcoin in netherelands by the way and that's paradise for those people who looking for spend it in daily basis. i would go there someday i wish. or even simply if in my place there a lot of store available to accept bitcoin i would so grateful and feel more than happy to use it. cash should be considered as an outdated currency  Tongue .

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:19:55 PM

ILL GO with CASH at first because you can use it anywhere to buy al lthe things  you want (for now) you can also buy bitcoin with cash!
Second is DEBIT card it is good as cash but some store dont have machine for this
3rd BITCOIN it is not centralize for now because theres many country that dont accept it but atleast here you earn too !!
CREDIT CARD !! never want to use it nor have it !! hate credits!
Foromany

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:25:51 AM

Effectively for my impression on this matter "Why money is better than bitcoin," I can say that funds is far better off getting that bitcoin simply because funds is the formal currecy of a country and that is entirely element of our everyday existence. You can use your income or income in acquiring food items for yourselves in the market place or a sari-sari retailers. And also you can acquire match funds utilizing funds but I feel bincoin wallets are processing these sort of things so that we can employ the use of bitcoins.t
Sale_man

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:02:54 AM

The only reason that makes cash better than bitcoin is that bitcoin still not known well enough and people do not do business with it. Using bitcoin, you can send money without being traced on investigated. It's taxless too and the fees are so small. Using cash comes with taxes and control that's why bitcoin is better.

Canday

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:33:57 AM

At present I consider the bitcoin far better than cash, with bitcoin we can do numerous factors, on-line transactions, spend expenses, even for investment decision due to the fact the cost that keeps and more profitable than others investment.
onpages

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:21:10 AM

What are the reasons, why people use Cash or Credit Cards / ATM / Banks?

* Work offline 100%
* No fees.
* Accepted for Food Shopping & Micropayments
* 0 confermations time
* 0 exchange risks
* anyone is able to understanding of the value of payment
Probably because they do not know Bitcoin yet, or maybe because Bitcoin is not yet commonly used. We know their habit is to use cash / ATM / Credit card as payment I'm sure they are too comfortable to use it than the newly famous Bitcoin.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:42:03 AM

Cash also can be printed into oblivion, as in Weimar Germany. Every year it loses value as central banks continue to increase the money supply. In some respects cash is better, as it can bring convenience, especially during catastrophic events such as natural disasters. I suspect in the long run bitcoin will prove to be a better store of value.
Mr.john

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:19:15 AM

For me cash, is better then bitcoin, because cash we are carry away it when everywhere we are going. And by cash we are easy to buy things that we want, and easy to paid in the restaurant, barbershop, internet café, and etc. Unlike in bitcoin, we are also convert it before it will become cash, and it have a long processe that could may happen. And everytime we need some money, we are also get it in a short period of time because we have a cash. For example,
 When we are in the situation that we are shortage of money, and we have not a cash but we have a bitcoin that need to convert it before we used what should we are going to do, if the money is needed in a short period of time. That's why cash is better than bitcoin, it is good that in bitcoin our money will become increase because we invest and we are earned some profit. But, for me cash is better than bitcoin and i will use it soon as possible and the time when we need it, and i feel comfortable having a cash for now.
Mrsmants

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:27:50 AM

Currently I think the bitcoin better than funds, with bitcoin we can do numerous things, on the web transactions, pay out expenses, even for investment because the price tag that retains and far more worthwhile than others expenditure.
Bobotard

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:31:51 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2017, 04:49:55 AM by Bobotard

Cash is way harder to lose, you die your BTC probably disappears (unless of course saved your keys and your next of kin or family is into cryptos as well). Bitcoin transactions aren't free by any means, and things fluctuate so sharply there's a tough time figuring out how much you really paid for that pizza.  As a currency it's way too much of a hassle for the non-hobbyist, but as an asset it's great for speculators to punt and make easy money on the volatility, I honestly think all this value is driven by greed more than actual usage which is surprisingly what Bitcoin was against lol

Honestly if you're dumb enough to lose cash, you're 20x as much likely to lose your crypto assets with all the risks out there which are not even related to malfunctions of 3rd parties (hacks, lost paper wallets, mistakenly sending to another address, etc the list goes on forever).  It's just too hard to manage
domgamer

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:12:42 AM

Because you can't buy your daily needs using bitcoins
kevin.

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 05:24:18 AM

Because you can't buy your daily needs using bitcoins
I don't think so, the time when you will use your BTC or any other coins in your real time without any inconvenience and preparation, just like
it was always, become closer and closer...

But of course the cash will always provide people with a freedom without any borders....like Pablo Escobar Cool
itzong17

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:25:17 AM

First, many people actually do not know what inflation means. Having been in banking for years myself, I discovered that most people believe inflation to be the price of goods and services rising over any period of time. This is the effect of inflation, not inflation itself, an important distinction. Inflation means that the amount of U.S. dollars, the “global reserve currency,” or any currency, in circulation continues to increase. It is the number of currency units in circulation and is not tied directly to market prices.
vvong

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:34:52 AM

maybe right now yes cash is important now a days sooner or later we have bitcoins and we can use it for payments/ transactions
vinceey

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:37:03 AM

for me Bitcoin is better than cash.. were in technology age but there are certain apps than we can pay online.. bitcoin helps you a lot we can send it easily especially in international
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: