Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:32:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in ETH or ETC?  (Read 14591 times)
BarryCrypto

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:17:31 AM

Hello,

i thinking about to invest some "bigger" amount of money into one of these 2 currencies. But i really dont know in which one. ETH should be more stable and safer?

If u had for example 1000$ and you would invest, which currency of this both would you take and why?

Are you planning long term or a short-term investment? Based on technical analysis or the fundamentals of the project?
grandfox0502

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 09:46:06 AM

Hello, if you are talking about an investment to the tune of $1000, I would recommend you to invest in Ethereum classic, cus this coin is now very underestimated and the team that oversees this project is very strong. However Etherium classic almost is the same technology as Ethereum.

JohnnyDaMitch

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:50:57 AM

Only a craazy guy would invest their money on ethereum classic (a common shitcoin) ethereum is much more stable and it is the real, and the original coin. Dont invest in crap guys.
sakemias

Activity: 208
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:11:51 AM

Hello,

i thinking about to invest some "bigger" amount of money into one of these 2 currencies. But i really dont know in which one. ETH should be more stable and safer?

If u had for example 1000$ and you would invest, which currency of this both would you take and why?

I prefer to invest in ETH because what I see today is that Ethereum coins are recovering and so I am sure I invest in Ethereum because it has good growth and can be profitable in the future and can last for a long time

HELLO!!!
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:00:21 AM

I prefer to invest in Ethereum. Etc never gave me any confidence, so I do not intend to invest in it. and we all know how great the potential of Etherereum is. So i choose Ethereum to make investment Smiley

MasterObsheniya02

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:06:48 AM

The best coin is Ethereum because it was developed very well but investing of to alternative cryptocurrecy, I preferrable to choose ETC because its price now is low but the ETH is already in the high peak so Ethereum is harden to pump its price.
okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:51:09 AM

I prefer to invest in Ethereum. Etc never gave me any confidence, so I do not intend to invest in it. and we all know how great the potential of Etherereum is. So i choose Ethereum to make investment Smiley

of course ethereum.

i prefer to invest eth because all big icos using eth chain. its value is rising more than etc. or other its forks.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:26:45 PM

I will invest in that two cryptocurrencies because they are both potentials especially in long term. My investment would be 60% for ethereum and 40% for ETC. But if I'm going all-in in investment, ethereum would be my choice. Ethereum has a promising future because many applications are now based on its platform and expect this to swell over the next few years.
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:40:13 PM

Hello,

I chose to invest in ethereum because ethereum is a very good project, and will have a bright future. Ethereum is very popular and I am sure ethereum will give me a good profit.

acmrl

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:15:52 PM

Etc is just fork coin, it cant be like ethereum anytime, so I dont recommend to buy this fork coins, they are like fake. I buy ethereum always and believe to team much.
Grechkatx

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:20:21 PM

Of course invest in Ethereum he is now stable and has a pretty good value for yourself. Therefore, to invest their savings of course not everything will be quite profitable.
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:40:10 AM

Hello,

for now, I prefer to invest in Ethereum because I see the price of Ethereum has decreased and so I prefer to invest in Ethereum because this coin has good growth and can be profitable in the future

Wong Kalong

Activity: 377

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:04:11 AM

Hello,

If I have a capital of $ 1000 which will be the first time I buy and I invest the Ethereum first. Yes, I bought Ethereum first because I know Ethereum is much better than ETC for long-term investment assets. So I will focus on Ethereum first and then buy another coin.
xboxtwo

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:07:09 AM

i'll go for ETH that's for sure.
crypto1010

Activity: 581
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:27:11 AM

Etc is a break away coin from eth which means etherclassic will remain in the shadows of Ethereum

So I will pick eth anyday because it has a better coin price and bigger community supporting it than etc.
Etc is just fork coin, it cant be like ethereum anytime, so I dont recommend to buy this fork coins, they are like fake. I buy ethereum always and believe to team much.
I agree and forked coins rarely surpass the maincoin in value and popularity which makes it obvious which coin to support
anggurMerah

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:00:18 AM

Hello,

If I were you I would invest in these two cryptocurrencies. I will buy Ethereum and buy ETC as well. I believe these two coins are best suited to be an investment asset and I will not miss it. I'm sure if I invested in these two cryptocurrencies, I would get huge profits.
hani1929

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 06:52:52 AM

maybe ETC is not a good coin to investment,  if you have that kind of money you should invest to ethereum because it has a very low price and it has a good future and you will earn a good profit form this coin. as we know this ethereum is very stable unlike from other coins theyre not capable of  bringing their coin to the moon. And ethereum is good to invest in long term investment and its very popular to the market.

CryptoMike14

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:02:39 AM

If you plan to hold for long then ETH is better as there are a lot of developments also going into it, especially with ICO's now adopting ETH, but diversify,
I've got the same amount of each coin, but the $$ values are higher for ETH of course.
My recommendation invest half of your money on ETH and for the other half search for other cheap but with potential growth cryptocurrencies.
buevevgen

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:52:10 AM

I'd prefer ETH, it is more widely used.
DonTsTop

Activity: 319

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:02:31 AM

I prefer to invest in Eth than in ETC because of the good potentials and stability that ethereum has, ethereum has a very strong technology and good management team and a very good blockchain that even icos use it for their transaction. Ethereum is a reliable coin and also the second best coin in crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: