Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:28:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple XRP is a complete fraud GET OUT!  (Read 65444 times)
Tesorex

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 12:54:10 AM

Damn how did I missed this one?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tleilaxu_eyes

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 01:01:11 AM

The shills are out in force huh. Telltale sign before PND. Nothing wrong with riding the wave, I suppose. . .

Look into the eyes.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 01:55:40 AM

The shills are out in force huh. Telltale sign before PND. Nothing wrong with riding the wave, I suppose. . .

exactly! if you had jumped in yesterday which the price was just $0.30 you could have earned thousands by now. nothing is wrong with getting your profit as early as of now if you really thought banks are not using it. but well, its their loss. but if you beleive it could go more than $10 becuase you think hundreds of banks are richer than anyone holding millions of bitcoin then HODL!

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
gentil

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 02:14:04 AM

I smell a dirty rat with Ripple. Banks are worried about crypto, and now Ripple is getting the mother of all pumps. This could be an inside job on banks part. Banks hate crypto, and Ripple is pumping.

MEGA Ripple dump is coming soon, this is going to be ugly..........

Live by the sword, die by the sword
waltonvani

Activity: 143

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 03:27:10 AM

I smell a dirty rat with Ripple. Banks are worried about crypto, and now Ripple is getting the mother of all pumps. This could be an inside job on banks part. Banks hate crypto, and Ripple is pumping.

It's overvalued and it must need some big correction before it's higher again.
It will return back at 12k sats. Just wait and see now. This is time for BTC and ETH to increase.

Minexcoin — A new era of payments || ICO || DISCUSSION
Serena Yin

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 03:32:34 AM

Welcome to the world of trading,you dont sell the coins because you saw a steep fall in price,ripple does have an acceptance in the Japanese banking system and there is no doubt that the price would recover in the future,so you can either buy now and average your price or wait for the long haul.Hope you have noticed that all of the alt coins went down today.
Acchain is China's block chain project called the asset collection chain, it is completely open source assets of the digital platform and tools to let the world's assets flow up to barter.You can go to the official website of the asset chain to see more information.https://www.acchain.org/en/index.html
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 03:49:37 AM

Welcome to the world of trading,you dont sell the coins because you saw a steep fall in price,ripple does have an acceptance in the Japanese banking system and there is no doubt that the price would recover in the future,so you can either buy now and average your price or wait for the long haul.Hope you have noticed that all of the alt coins went down today.
Acchain is China's block chain project called the asset collection chain, it is completely open source assets of the digital platform and tools to let the world's assets flow up to barter.You can go to the official website of the asset chain to see more information.https://www.acchain.org/en/index.html

the chinese always want to have their own. you can always try them and risk an investment but i'm definitely not into it. i've been warned about those antshares and those warning didn't fail me. it wil ltake time before that will be used by untrusting chinese themselves.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 04:08:29 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2017, 05:46:49 AM by Spoetnik

the chinese always want to have their own. you can always try them and risk an investment but i'm definitely not into it. i've been warned about those antshares and those warning didn't fail me. it wil ltake time before that will be used by untrusting chinese themselves.

They did.. ChinaCoin is old bud.  Roll Eyes
What happened is they really didn't care and it never really got going big.
Sure they care about crypto but it's about profits.. not what you said.
If "American Coin" was going to make them rich like BTC did they would be all over that.
They chase the dollar like anyone else..

I think Americans are obsessed with patriotism and are nasty with the jingoism so they cast that attitude / mentality on to the nation of China and partly because of China's dictatorship which makes it seem that the Chinese are focused and directed at things.
You think the crap China does is because the people want it done ?
Fuck no hahahha
It's because their leadership dictate everything from what religion they are allowed to use to what tech or web sites they are allowed to have.
So when you see that.. you think China's wants their own coin.

Nope.. they want freedom.
Freedom would be global.. an INTERNATIONAL currency.
Such as Bitcoin.. not "China Coin"

As usual your commentary here is, well.. bullshit.  Roll Eyes
You're a blow hard profiteer puttering around thinking you "know things"

In reality we all want the same thing.
To be free.. and rich and famous etc.
I myself am not interested in some "Canada Coin" agenda ROFL
The future is global and that is what crypto is about.. not regional AUR style coins.

China + Crypto seems to be a never ending thing with conspiracies.

FUD first & ask questions later™
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 04:20:40 AM

my comments are all bullshit actually which is why it always caught attention including yours. i don't know things either and i don't claim anything that i know things. i just fud around thats all. i despise my country's coin myself. and done all the bullshit in this forum so you're not alone. 

but the chinese chain will survive the test of time. just look who's super power now.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
DieJohnny
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 04:38:20 AM

The money behind this pump is insane though....... every 15% pump has 10% correction with strong buy support. It cannot go on forever.... how in the hell does this end well for anyone.

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
inkadnb

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 04:45:29 AM

XRP and Stellar are scams... Do your research please.

or is everyone completely ignoring history​?

cool, let's talk history. remember the time karpelès robbed mt. gox/customers out of their bitcoin? yeah, real cool!

Yup and how the guy who sold Mt.Gox conveniently right before it got hacked started Ripple. Then quit Ripple, and started Stellar.

What what his name again? Jed McCaleb

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 05:58:01 AM

Well if we wanna get into this topic i have to wonder what you all constitute a "fraud".
What does that equate to exactly ?
A crypto currency that is orchestrated and functions in a fraudulent manner *technically ?
Or you think the coin was "pumped" by an entity and there for will be dumped on creating a probably loss in ROI's for you ?

Then i would have to consider ok well do you think it's the guys behind the coin doing the pumping.
If not maybe it's the community whales at work pumping what ever coin they choose.

I suspect there was *some* deliberate pump activity combined with the attraction it caused after the fact for users to pile in as well.
I figure it's highly likely the Ripple guys (who ever that may be) seen other coins pumped in the last while and figured.. me too !
I don't have much for tangible proof though.

If reading what i just wrote above is too much work or confusing ?
Then the majority are just going to think.. ahh well.. fuck it.
I will buy some and profit !!!

We're dealing with profiteers with the attention span of a mitful of twigs.
Who don't care if it is a violation of ideology.
They care if the coin in question is going to get them profit.
If it's not ? SCAM .

FUD first & ask questions later™
smartbitcoininvestor

Activity: 652
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 06:12:23 AM

The money behind this pump is insane though....... every 15% pump has 10% correction with strong buy support. It cannot go on forever.... how in the hell does this end well for anyone.

Sooo much money being pumped into XRP it is scary. So the whole point of crypto is to avoid centralization. Now the banks have all bought in their own slice of the pie in Crypto thanks to Ripple.

Does this mean that a bunch of Fiat wealth from today's Central Banks is just going to get converted to XRP over the coming years? All this tells me is that Bitcoin is going to be more valuable....
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 08:53:26 AM

No Bank is buying XRP they merely work with Ripple. Banks will create there one Token, copy paste XRP and use Ripple.
Smart money was invested in Ripple, XRP is a tool to identify the biggest fool.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1908676.msg18998638#msg18998638

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
f0rmdeep

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 09:31:42 AM

Inspite of all the misinformation and managed campaign's by whoever, and for whatever reason, people are no fools and they can read news themselves. this propaganda campaign like this thread here will fire back severely and no one will every take you to with a dime of seriousness.

As for others:

Read these threads , don't believe anything, go to the sources mentioned, do your homework - and make your own mind. Ripple is one of the Best there is, backed by a registered and licensed company that can be sued on fraud ( can't say same about the onion and shady coins )

I think people are finally grasping what ripple is doing and how systemically big ripple's role is going to be.

i think its fair to say Ripple is like the new google for Finance... the way google was in 1990's for tech industry.. and also pretty given that ripple will eat ( already eating ? ) huge percent of Swift meal ... so yeah...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1920623.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1904801.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1912691.msg19010984#msg19010984

f0rmdeep

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 09:35:39 AM

Who are invested in ripple ?

Answer :

I just can't believe the amount of FUD in here... honestly ?

anyways : Source : https://ripple.com/company/

and All the XRP held by the founding companies are held strictly under virtual currency license , and not like some onion network scam...

Source : http://www.dfs.ny.gov/about/press/pr1606131.htm
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 10:26:45 AM

the determination of someone left behind is always the scariest lol, it could spread the fud and will finance a publication on forbes magazine just to drag the price of XRP to $.02 just so he can buy millions of it. but that is almost impossible this time. fuds can't get you nowhere this time. you need to just buy at $0.30+

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
AmarO (OP)

Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 10:54:52 AM

My view has greatly changed regarding Ripple/XRP...

Why can't XRP be the heir to BTC? Much faster and cheaper, you can even do micropayments without much fees at all. This is self evident if you have used both for sending and receiving payments. Even though XRP is not directly meant to compete with BTC I see XRP gaining ground on BTC and overcoming it eventually. The XRP lock-up is set, also everyone has seen from the beginning Ripple has its' investors best interests in mind. Governments will crack down on these other coins, XRP is regulated nothing will happen. Safest investment in the CryptoVerse. BTC was the pioneer but XRP is the evolution. Bank on this overtaking BTC, recently we learned it will be even more decentralized as it will not be in the hands of a couple mining groups with constant holder/miner turmoil. There will be multiple legitimate companies as validators with strict guidelines. Ripple will continue to monthly release their XRP to the public and it will be in the hands of the people. If banks buy it all from the people then the banks will control it. However they will have no need to control majority of the coins because there is nothing to gain once it hits its peak instead it will be a traded commodity among all. XRP will be used as a bridge currency for all. 100B coin isn't much once it goes mainstream and becomes a household thing. The peak could be anything because you can't set a value on CryptoCurrency. $1 is a sure-thing imo just be patient and know we are in good hands. Now is just the beginning, the early investors took the risk and now is the time for picking. XRP will not depend on banks it will depend on us, never for one second feel as an XRP holder we are dependent on banks accepting it. The only people who have to accept it are us and then the whole world will accept it. What Google was in the 90s is what XRP has the chance to become in todays' age... See you guys at the top!
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 11:15:58 AM

After this realization I had to give up on Ripple completely, I sold my shares and am out of Ripple, I need a company that will go down with me and rise with me not one that rises no matter what while I fund them and I very likely may get screwed while they get successful. Open your eyes if you're investing in them.... you are investing in their XRP not Ripple as their employee quickly pointed out to me on twitter. Even regarding their block-chain technology big competitors are coming on the scene soon. The main point though is I need a company that will go down with me and rise with me not one that rises no matter what while I fund them and take all the risk. Why can a company I invest in be successful without me being successful as well, how is that even a possiblity!?! I'm out this is a complete scam and fraud it was obviously knowingly created that way.

DO NOT INVEST IN XRP

No, it is not a fraud. Actually, it is a legally registered company having funds for development and very clear vision of their product. They found a niche and they are doing very well. It is only a matter of time when XRP will surpass BTC in marketcap. I think the end of this summer-autumn is the time of XRP to throw out the king.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
f0rmdeep

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 11:23:16 AM

My view has greatly changed regarding Ripple/XRP...

Why can't XRP be the heir to BTC? Much faster and cheaper, you can even do micropayments without much fees at all. This is self evident if you have used both for sending and receiving payments. Even though XRP is not directly meant to compete with BTC I see XRP gaining ground on BTC and overcoming it eventually. The XRP lock-up is set, also everyone has seen from the beginning Ripple has its' investors best interests in mind. Governments will crack down on these other coins, XRP is regulated nothing will happen. Safest investment in the CryptoVerse. BTC was the pioneer but XRP is the evolution. Bank on this overtaking BTC, recently we learned it will be even more decentralized as it will not be in the hands of a couple mining groups with constant holder/miner turmoil. There will be multiple legitimate companies as validators with strict guidelines. Ripple will continue to monthly release their XRP to the public and it will be in the hands of the people. If banks buy it all from the people then the banks will control it. However they will have no need to control majority of the coins because there is nothing to gain once it hits its peak instead it will be a traded commodity among all. XRP will be used as a bridge currency for all. 100B coin isn't much once it goes mainstream and becomes a household thing. The peak could be anything because you can't set a value on CryptoCurrency. $1 is a sure-thing imo just be patient and know we are in good hands. Now is just the beginning, the early investors took the risk and now is the time for picking. XRP will not depend on banks it will depend on us, never for one second feel as an XRP holder we are dependent on banks accepting it. The only people who have to accept it are us and then the whole world will accept it. What Google was in the 90s is what XRP has the chance to become in todays' age... See you guys at the top!

I hope to see such fair minds and good co-ordination, For example using RCL would solve all bitcoins transaction confirmation issue overnight. rcl can be used for all intermediary confirmations and transactions for bitcoin and actual settlement on bitcoin block-chain can happen once in end of day or something...

this is kind of sad that the bitcoin group who were all about innovation now do such propaganda and misinformation campaigns to stop innovation. Really sad.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: