Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:09:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple XRP is a complete fraud GET OUT!  (Read 65458 times)
DieJohnny
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:12:14 PM

The average human doesn't comprehend things like fixed supply, consensus, gaming theory, immutability. The average human sees fast transactions, something they can own, low fees and huge price bumps and they get excited. XRP is marketing and it is owning a corporate asset. It isn't crypto in any sense of why someone that understands the techology. XRP has the trappings of a cryptocurrency but underneath needs to be nothing like cpypto.

yeah, I think XRP is a con the same way I think owning a class B, non-dividend paying stock is a con. That doesn't mean that it is worthless, just worthless to me. You can make money on worthless shiz but i just buy with the momentum and sell for thigns that have true value.

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
stromae

Activity: 309
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:14:17 PM

The average human doesn't comprehend things like fixed supply, consensus, gaming theory, immutability. The average human sees fast transactions, something they can own, low fees and huge price bumps and they get excited. XRP is marketing and it is owning a corporate asset. It isn't crypto in any sense of why someone that understands the techology. XRP has the trappings of a cryptocurrency but underneath needs to be nothing like cpypto.

yeah, I think XRP is a con the same way I think owning a class B, non-dividend paying stock is a con. That doesn't mean that it is worthless, just worthless to me. You can make money on worthless shiz but i just buy with the momentum and sell for thigns that have true value.

The best explanation and illumination about ripple I've ever seen on this forum so far. At least, we can understand that you're really an experienced user who is beware of the ripple trap.

They keep claiming it's a great one, they do this without looking at the specifications of ripple. You said, average people never check the cons.
KwizatzHaderach

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:16:26 PM

Make some profit then get out. Probably peaked for now, BTC coming alive again, should depress altcoin prices soon.

doommy12

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:21:12 PM

hey guys... anyone interested in making quick profit enetr this pump and dump group https://discord.gg/q9F95X

we need more members to increase profit.. our current profit is only x3
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:39:52 PM

Like you Ripple or not, but we must admit that this coin was the second in terms of capitalization after bitcoin. Yes, it fell a little because of the fact that investors began pouring into bitcoin. If you really invest, you need to scour a coin, very cheap at the start, so she brought a few Xs. In an expensive coin, there is no point in investing.

Tobi777

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:41:52 PM

Investing in Ripple is a matter of preference.If the investor wants to invest in XRP, he will do it. The investor will not do it if they do not want to invest in XRP.I think it must be a little XRP balloon.I hope XRP will not bother anyone.
Chokolo

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:58:54 PM

OP is a complete fraud
cryptobobo

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:15:30 PM

We are aware of what XRP really is,its just a mechanism to destroy our crypto community.

MaiQwaN

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:27:02 PM

What's wrong to buy Ripple and then to sell it profitably. After all forget about it.
This is only a speculative tool.
Red_Sanford

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:22:59 AM

If the fact that XRP did nothing with today's rally doesn't convince you to that XRP is extremely over valued nothing will deter you. You are hopelessly lost. The only reason for the price rising the past month was ignorant noobs investing in a coin that they know nothing about

TRAVELCHAIN
  Make a trip of your dreams!   
▄██▄███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▄██▄
▀██▀█████████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▀██▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
=
  SmartTravelling ecosystem 
[ Twitter ]   [ Facebook ]   [ Medium ]
▬▬▬  [ Website ]   [ Whitepaper ]  ▬▬▬
[ Instagram ]   [ Telegram ]   [ Youtube ]

TurboRyzen

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:30:34 AM

I guess the OP made a big mistake when he wrote that. Interesting to see the comments of why some do not like it.
g___

Activity: 273
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:29:28 PM

We are aware of what XRP really is,its just a mechanism to destroy our crypto community.

cool, then do something about roger ver and jihan wu's influence over btc (wait, forking that and claiming bcash as the "true" bitcoin), stop all ico's, and stop dev's from premining additional supply when a token launches 👍
Thegreentree

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:07:52 PM

People still made profits of Ripple.
VestRidCr

Activity: 392

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:26:15 PM

Ripple is very good at servicing the banking system. Recently, it has become interested in financiers from Japan and South Korea. Maybe, in part, this has affected the decent growth of this coin recently. His course already reaches $ 3, although only recently it traded at $ 0.40. However, I would not invest in it for a long-term perspective. Because of its complete centralization, it does not seem unreliable.
Ripple's growth in value was influenced by the aggressive marketing of the team. Here are a few of their tweets that were made at the end of last year
https://twitter.com/Ripple/status/944034758492790784
https://twitter.com/Ripple/status/944039797118533632

xiaoxz

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:38:47 AM

XRP as Ripple's shares, the estimated value should be about 100-300 million,
even listed in NASDAQ, the market can only give him up to $50 billion valuation,
so the XRP with more than $3,100 billion now, whether it is a bubble?
TheCryptoChaser

Activity: 154
Merit: 25

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:24:14 AM

Rezerved. I have some ripples and planning to hold till end of 2018. If you think that I've made a mistake buying it, you'll see beginning of the new year dude. Cheers!
Matj

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:33:51 AM

This has no chance to compete with Bitcoin in the long run. It's not useful as a currency, and not useful for banks in any way. It's all empty. I did make some profits with this, but it's dirty money, I'm ashamed. Will not touch again. See how I cannot even bring myself to say the name of this... token...  Sad

Just like rivers return into the ocean, all the money will return to Bitcoin in the end.
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:49:28 PM

I like the Ripple and I have invested in it for a long time. Unfortunately I poured out a lot of Ripples when it cost 20 cents and lost the opportunity to make good money. But this year I invest more money in it, because a good growth prospect is expected.
g___

Activity: 273
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:30:03 PM

This has no chance to compete with Bitcoin in the long run. It's not useful as a currency, and not useful for banks in any way. It's all empty. I did make some profits with this, but it's dirty money, I'm ashamed. Will not touch again. See how I cannot even bring myself to say the name of this... token...  Sad

Just like rivers return into the ocean, all the money will return to Bitcoin in the end.

not useful? 😂

ripple just announced XRP partnership with moneygram.
http://fortune.com/2018/01/11/ripple-moneygram-xrp-cryptocurrency-bank-transfers/

what's btc doing?

give up loser.
cryptocommoner

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:15:09 PM

not useful? 😂

ripple just announced XRP partnership with moneygram.
http://fortune.com/2018/01/11/ripple-moneygram-xrp-cryptocurrency-bank-transfers/

what's btc doing?

give up loser.

I wouldn't directly compare BTC to XRP.  One is a pioneer and one is just up and coming in its own right.  I know XRP will be big, but I doubt it will ever overcome BTC or ETH.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: