Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:33:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties  (Read 237308 times)
Bitgenius777

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:27:47 AM

Whats a mainnet launch? Huh
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:13:03 AM

weeks after ico and still only on waves? when will this be on a decent exchange??

What are you talking about? Waves is a great exchange! Maybe you meant to say larger exchange.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
Dr Charles
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 09:55:56 AM

Whats a mainnet launch? Huh

Its when the blockchain actually launches. Normally you have two options here...

Testnet which is exactly like it sounds. Its not the real blockchain, it is used for working bugs out.

Then Mainnet which is the real blockchain used to go live. Right now we are not using either the test or main net. We are just using the temp WAVES token.

uw0tm80

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:16:08 AM

look man... I mean at least you tried to put together a coherent post unlike these other clowns who just talk about cocks instead
but are you for real?

it's pretty clear all you offer is fud and misinformation while avoiding many serious questions or responses

its the shills in this thread who constantly avoid the serious questions

Idk why you seem to hate waves so much

because its a shit tier exchange with minimal volume
a cementary where shitcoins go to die

Many of us don't even care about the investment profits yet

LMAO sure
you invest in this out of the goodness of your hearts

Honestly, did you seriously expect to get 25-100x gains in a few weeks without a platform up and running?

seems like YOU are obsessed with gains, no?
I merely expect the devs to do their job competently
so far its been one screwup after another

Given your logic, how about this...go develop your own coin, pay a ton of money to get it on all of the exchanges, and make all the money you want instead of crying here for months now

sure and why dont I just develop some drug against cancer while Im at it?

look I understand you guys are emotionally invested in this coin. but at some point you should probably face the facts... this project has been a shitshow so far and the chance that these devs deliver on the huge promises they made is rather minimal.

or dontI guess... I mean its your money
and after all this is a humanitarian project and youre not interested in seeing gains, right? LMAO

Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:10:52 AM

Sold my coins for 10 cents each, will buy more again once it drops back to 6-7 cents and wait for mainnet launch Smiley
Cryptobankrup7cy

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:45:03 AM

Sold my coins for 10 cents each, will buy more again once it drops back to 6-7 cents and wait for mainnet launch Smiley

If you miss the train, buy again at 0,15 cents. Cheesy
Scheede

Activity: 1022
Merit: 683

Love is the answer

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:45:35 PM

I just withdrew my WGR to my Waves-wallet. Yet (after approx. 30 minutes) they did not appear.
Do we know the av. time for this kind of transaction?

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
Scheede

Activity: 1022
Merit: 683

Love is the answer

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:59:54 PM

I just withdrew my WGR to my Waves-wallet. Yet (after approx. 30 minutes) they did not appear.
Do we know the av. time for this kind of transaction?

Solved, WGR arrived after approx. 40 minutes

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
uw0tm80

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:29:27 PM

LOL what train?
this coin has been dead in the water ever since it hit waves

good for you!
Id be happy to sell mine for 9 cents
to all the shills: if youre all so bullish on wagerr, feel free to buy my bags on waves right now
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:50:56 PM

LMAO
sure its all part of the wagerr-masterplan
it has nothing to do with the devs being incompetent

FYI the devs claimed weeks ago they were talking to major exchanges but cant give out any details due to a mystical NDA. it has been awfully quiet on that front.
they also claimed that other ICOs use bribes and backroom deals to get their coins listed on bigger exchanges and that the wagerr team refuses to do the same

so in other words they CANT get them listed and now people here are already making excuses for them and claiming its part of some genius masterplan LMAO
but dont worry guys... this shit is surely gonna moon as soon as they launch the mainnet hahah

You've been trolling this project on a gimmick account from the start, it's pretty clear all you offer is fud and misinformation while avoiding many serious questions or responses.  You seem convinced wagerr needs to overpay to get on exchanges in the pre-alpha stages when we don't even need them yet.  These are the earliest stages of for investment and therefore the highest risk...you're more than welcome to wait and see which exchanges wagerr gets on in the future but you'll likely be paying a much higher price then.  

Idk why you seem to hate waves so much (I mean seriously just get over this childish crap and use waves if trading is that important to you this early), or seem to think we need distribution through every exchange when main net isn't even running yet...let alone the test net lol.  Honestly, did you seriously expect to get 25-100x gains in a few weeks without a platform up and running?  Many of us don't even care about the investment profits yet, we just want to support the decentralization of gambling.  

Until you've been screwed over by one or more of the centralized networks for things as ridiculous as simply winning a bit too much, you'll continue to remain laughably clueless about what this project really means.  But I don't expect you to understand or even feel the slightest bit of sympathy, since you're so fixated on bittrex being the answer to all of our problems.

Given your logic, how about this...go develop your own coin, pay a ton of money to get it on all of the exchanges, and make all the money you want instead of crying here for months now.  Surely you have something better to do when you're not even invested in this lol, and even with all of this fixation you still haven't answered my question earlier.  Why should a decentralized project pay a bunch of centralized competitors to push these few new decentralized exchanges (waves/tidex) out of wgr trading?  They've been cool af to us, why sell them out for only a short-term gain?  I mean you do realize that having a ton of exchanges now has little to no impact on the long-term value of wagerr right?  However, it just looks like you're focused on a short-term pump and dump rather than actually supporting a project that would be good for the gambling community.

This is investing, what you're looking for seems to be a pyramid scheme...gl with those and remember to dance close to the door Wink  

uwotm8 is a cuck no worries.

it'll be hilaaarious when WGR is fucking FLYING in value and idiots selling 10c or less are crying their asses off LOLOLOL.

easyyy hold here.  gonna treat this one like ICN, just hold (sell a bit on way up) but hold longer and bam....moon.  hello new car.  Cool
(but in WGR case re. coins it'll be a fucking CONDO lol)  Shocked Cool

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
uw0tm80

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:32:01 PM

shits gonna moon any day now

nocoiners on suicide watch

lambo here I come

strong arguments my man

why dont you buy my bags on waves m8?
wagerr should explode any minute now
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:48:33 PM

so you do own wagerr? and you just want it to go x100?

LOL, sell and stop posting then, go count your pennies.

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
BTCBusinessConsult

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 06:36:17 PM

Woohoo, wager back up to my ICO price. Cool Cool Cool Keep up the work devs, can't wait to run my masternodes

EPIC5k Trading on https://spectre.ai/?ref=PassiveIncome. Paying WEEKLY rewards in ETH since 2017. 100% FRAUD FREE Binary Trading Platform. $SXDT. Ask me about the ONLY smart options trading platform with 400% payouts, and their unique EPIC5000 trading system.
klixion

Activity: 645
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:02:11 PM

Wagerr currently has the best odds for Conor McGregor at +550.  Bovado currently has McGregor at +375, that is a huge difference.  Odds have been dropping and I wouldn't be surprised to see McGregor being a 2 to 1 underdog or less by fight night.
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:11:45 PM

Plenty of time until the testnet, the price will drop back, don't worry about it Smiley

it'll be hilaaarious when WGR is fucking FLYING in value and idiots selling 10c or less are crying their asses off LOLOLOL.

easyyy hold here.  gonna treat this one like ICN, just hold (sell a bit on way up) but hold longer and bam....moon.  hello new car.  Cool

It seems like you have 0 knowledge about trading. The people who sell for 10c are not the idiots here, the people who think its gonna stay there are the ones.
I do believe in the project but there is no real reason for the price to stay where it is now. Gonna buy me a decent amount of WGR after the boxing match and imma hold it for a while Smiley
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:50:52 PM

Plenty of time until the testnet, the price will drop back, don't worry about it Smiley

It seems like you have 0 knowledge about trading. The people who sell for 10c are not the idiots here, the people who think its gonna stay there are the ones.
I do believe in the project but there is no real reason for the price to stay where it is now. Gonna buy me a decent amount of WGR after the boxing match and imma hold it for a while Smiley

bruh ya g0t me lololol
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 07:50:57 PM

I expect it Wagerr to grow similar 1ST token did. Many people were complaining about it as well but it reached 1 usd. Wagerr has potential to do the same, IMO.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
c0in_junkie

Activity: 521
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:55:01 PM

What does +550 / 6.5 and -550 / 1.1818 mean? Why is there a + and a - and where is the reward higher? I use google for a answer but I didn't understand it really  Grin
lotuspod

Activity: 225
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:40:11 PM

What does +550 / 6.5 and -550 / 1.1818 mean? Why is there a + and a - and where is the reward higher? I use google for a answer but I didn't understand it really  Grin

It's the same odds, just in different forms because bettors have different preferences.  Unless you're already familiar with american odds, decimal will probably easier for you to work with.

+550 means that for every 100 units you bet, you get 550 units profit...plus the 100 back for a total of 650.  So 6.5 for decimal is same.

-550 means that you'd have to bet 550 units to win 100 units profit...plus the 550 back for a total of 650.  Again, 1.1818 is the corresponding decimal for this side of the bet.

Then there's fractional odds, and I'm not even gonna get into those...they will hopefully just become an old relic of the past since decimals are more code-friendly these days. 
lotuspod

Activity: 225
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:14:18 AM

look man... I mean at least you tried to put together a coherent post unlike these other clowns who just talk about cocks instead
but are you for real?

it's pretty clear all you offer is fud and misinformation while avoiding many serious questions or responses

its the shills in this thread who constantly avoid the serious questions

Idk why you seem to hate waves so much

because its a shit tier exchange with minimal volume
a cementary where shitcoins go to die

Many of us don't even care about the investment profits yet

LMAO sure
you invest in this out of the goodness of your hearts

Honestly, did you seriously expect to get 25-100x gains in a few weeks without a platform up and running?

seems like YOU are obsessed with gains, no?
I merely expect the devs to do their job competently
so far its been one screwup after another

Given your logic, how about this...go develop your own coin, pay a ton of money to get it on all of the exchanges, and make all the money you want instead of crying here for months now

sure and why dont I just develop some drug against cancer while Im at it?

look I understand you guys are emotionally invested in this coin. but at some point you should probably face the facts... this project has been a shitshow so far and the chance that these devs deliver on the huge promises they made is rather minimal.

or dontI guess... I mean its your money
and after all this is a humanitarian project and youre not interested in seeing gains, right? LMAO

It's really difficult to find anything of substance in what you wrote, mostly just random insults and overuse of foul language...probably to cover up said lack of substance.

Waves is still in alpha lol, but it's already pretty clear that it has a pretty bright future if it continues this kind of growth.  It's hardly been out very long at all, so honestly how could it be this supposed graveyard that you're trying to claim?  Yes, any random person can make a token on waves and try to make it look bad or whatever...but that's just how a decentralized system works.  Again, I'm sorry you seem to hate waves, but there's no denying the gains it has made.

So you're saying wagerr has been one screwup after another?  I really haven't seen it tbh, and neither has pretty much everyone else.  You've been angry about the exchanges and since then you try to twist anything into being a screwup or dev's fault, don't lie.  If there had been issues with the fight bet or even some other things, you'd be all over it and spamming constantly about it trying to turn it into something negative.  I can now understand why david limited information about progress and also with the team's interaction with the community, so thanks for that at least.

Also you were saying months ago that you sold, so you didn't then or you're just lying and saying whatever fits with your wagerr scam story best.  And now you say you wanted to sell at 9 cents, you could've sold at 10-11 a few days ago lol.  So you either aren't really selling(or even holding?), or you're simply trying to angle-shoot for gains of a fraction of a penny lol...either way it's pretty scummy.

To be short and not waste any more of my time with your opinions and often outright lies - I'm sorry you've clearly had some very unrealistic expectations, but look you're throwing an unnecessary temper tantrum to try and get wagerr to pay off a bunch of shady centralized exchanges so you can try and make a quick buck.  It's not going to work, and this effort would have been (or still could be) better spent trying to get the exchanges to add wagerr.  Those are the groups you should be angry with.  So my last question would have to be why should a group of startup developers have to also bear the additional financial burdens imposed by a bunch of greedy centralized exchanges when they will make money from wagerr with the trading fees anyway?
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 241 »
  Print  

Jump to: