Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:08:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties  (Read 237303 times)
exoras

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

Co-Founder at AlphaTradeZone.com

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 09:36:02 AM

Wagerr is now trading below the ICO price in Round 1:

BTC 0.00001906 / WGR $0.0478 WAVES 0.016 / WGR $0.0582

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Munz77

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 09:52:44 AM

Wait wasn't Mandiago part of the team ?

I came across his profile and had sent him a message few days back. Just logged in to see this:

WTF? 

If its a scam, David Man is risking a lot being a doctor. He can be reported to the medical board if its a scam (www.medicalboard.gov.au)
Munz77

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 09:54:23 AM

Wagerr is now trading below the ICO price in Round 1:

BTC 0.00001906 / WGR $0.0478 WAVES 0.016 / WGR $0.0582

I am hoping my buy order of $0.02 gets filled.
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 10:05:41 AM

I came across his profile and had sent him a message few days back. Just logged in to see this:

WTF? 

If its a scam, David Man is risking a lot being a doctor. He can be reported to the medical board if its a scam (www.medicalboard.gov.au)

lol you've been warned ..
Munz77

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 10:16:23 AM

WTF? 

Ah, and in turn become de-registered practitioner
durbin

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 10:54:39 AM

https://i.imgur.com/J4Tyv9i.png

WTF?  

Ah, and in turn become de-registered practitioner

This has been debunked by the Wagerr team.
I suspect this is either rival betting companies or whales trying to spread FUD.
Needless to say its complete garbage and David certainly isn't a scammer.
If you have any doubt, join the slack
Munz77

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:13:15 AM

Thanks, will do
vikingchild

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:21:25 AM

Hello, my friends!

Is there any info when wagger will be added on any exchanges?

It's on the Waves exchange now, maybe others soon Wink

Hey could you provide a link for me? I am not familiar with Waves Exchange.
uw0tm80

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:28:21 AM

in the slack channel they will ban you for asking uncomfortable questions, such as

• when will this go on a real exchange?
  • why can other ICOs get it listed on proper exchanges and you cant?
  • when can we expect updates?
  • whats gonna happen between now and main net release

devs literally claim that other ICOs used bribes and shady deals to get their coins listed on bigger exchanges... and thats the reason why other ICOs can get listed on a good exchange and they cant!!!

there is so many red flags with this project, I cant believe people are still defending it
then of course you got all these users with broken english shilling for it nonstop (probably paid)

Id dump this coin right now but cant even get rid off it, because theres ZERO volume on waves
theres literally a trade like every 30 minutes and the price is already tanking

yet somehow the devs claim it had 50k dollar volume yesterday

we literally have nothing here and are expected to just twiddle our thumbs until the mainnet goes online. no updates no nothing. devs can take the money and run at any minute since their company is set up in belize, so we have zero legal repercussions.

david mah and team if you are not scammers, you are doing a TERRIBLE job communicating with your user base. tons of people have voiced concerns and you just wave them off or flat out ban them and refuse to answer questions

to anyone invested in this coin, youve been warned

inb4 the usuall (barely literate) shills go "lol you just wanna drive the price down" and how "shits gonna moon" even though they have absolutely nothing to back those claims up
Trustor

Activity: 342

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:37:58 AM

in the slack channel they will ban you for asking uncomfortable questions, such as

devs literally claim that other ICOs used bribes and shady deals to get their coins listed on bigger exchanges... and thats the reason why other ICOs can get listed on a good exchange and they cant!!!

there is so many red flags with this project, I cant believe people are still defending it
then of course you got all these users with broken english shilling for it nonstop (probably paid)

Id dump this coin right now but cant even get rid off it, because theres ZERO volume on waves

we literally have nothing here and are expected to just twiddle our thumbs until the mainnet goes online. no updates no nothing. devs can take the money and run at any minute since their company is set up in belize, so we have zero legal repercussions.

david mah and team if you are not scammers, you are doing a TERRIBLE job communicating with your user base. tons of people have voiced concerns and you just wave them off or flat out ban them and refuse to answer questions

inb4 the usuall (barely literate) shills go "lol you just wanna drive the price down" and how "shits gonna moon" even though they have absolutely nothing to back those claims up

They dont ban on the slack.
All your concern have been answered on the Slack.
Stop spreading the FUD.
You have 1 post you expect people to believe you ? Just go fuck yourself people like you should go to jail trying to drive price down by every ways they can.

For people that hesitated dont listen to him, join the slack channel every question have been answered.
durbin

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:44:28 AM

Right. A few points:

I invested in Wagerr during the ICO. Other than that I have no affiliation with them.
I have been pretty active in the slack for the last few weeks though and have a handle on whats going on.

In terms of your above points:
  • when will this go on a real exchange?: Waves DEX is a real exchange. The WGR token will be listed on more 'mainstream' exchanges when the wallet is live
  • why can other ICOs get it listed on proper exchanges and you cant?: Waves tokens are a bit different to your standard coin and the exchanges handle them differently. The 'real' coin will be listed on more exchanges
  • when can we expect updates?: The updates are coming every day if you actually hang out on slack and chat with the team
  • whats gonna happen between now and main net release: They are working on testnet before mainnet

All of these questions have been answered MULTIPLE times on slack and no one shys away from them.
The slack does get a bit sick of people joining and asking the same questions repeatedly without researching them, which is why they have pinned posts and an FAQ site.

The money is also in escrow so the team can't take the money and run.

A lot of people seemed to think the ICO would give them 10x profit overnight because they didn't  do their research so they are frustrated and want to blame the team, or waves, or whatever else they can think of.

All these ICOs are a risk, but after reading the whitepaper, getting to know the team, and hanging out on slack this is really good project, but will take time to come to market.
This was never designed to make ICO buyers rich very quickly, it's about developing a good and fair betting platform.

The vocal minority are spreading FUD whereas most people are happy holding after actually doing their research.

Dr Charles
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 11:49:35 AM

The people who are upset about WAVES DEX or the current price are the ones who had unrealistic expectations about overnight profit and have no intentions of participating or supporting the project itself. Pretty simple to see.

Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:56:54 AM

Right. A few points:

I invested in Wagerr during the ICO. Other than that I have no affiliation with them.
I have been pretty active in the slack for the last few weeks though and have a handle on whats going on.

• when will this go on a real exchange?: Waves DEX is a real exchange. The WGR token will be listed on more 'mainstream' exchanges when the wallet is live
  • why can other ICOs get it listed on proper exchanges and you cant?: Waves tokens are a bit different to your standard coin and the exchanges handle them differently. The 'real' coin will be listed on more exchanges
  • when can we expect updates?: The updates are coming every day if you actually hang out on slack and chat with the team
  • whats gonna happen between now and main net release: They are working on testnet before mainnet

All of these questions have been answered MULTIPLE times on slack and no one shys away from them.
The slack does get a bit sick of people joining and asking the same questions repeatedly without researching them, which is why they have pinned posts and an FAQ site.

A lot of people seemed to think the ICO would give them 10x profit overnight because they didn't  do their research so they are frustrated and want to blame the team, or waves, or whatever else they can think of.

All these ICOs are a risk, but after reading the whitepaper, getting to know the team, and hanging out on slack this is really good project, but will take time to come to market.
This was never designed to make ICO buyers rich very quickly, it's about developing a good and fair betting platform.

The vocal minority are spreading FUD whereas most people are happy holding after actually doing their research.

You'll have to keep reposting this for the fudders

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
c0in_junkie

Activity: 521
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 12:01:04 PM

When wagerr get added on coinmarketcap?
DaBlockChain101

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 12:03:43 PM

Hello, my friends!

Is there any info when wagger will be added on any exchanges?

It's on the Waves exchange now, maybe others soon Wink

Hey could you provide a link for me? I am not familiar with Waves Exchange.

https://wavesplatform.com

http://wavescommunity.com

You can track Wagerr volume on Wave's DEX here for the time being until it is added to coinmarketcap and other sites.
http://dev.pywaves.org/dexbtc/
http://dev.pywaves.org/dexwaves/
durbin

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 12:06:20 PM

When wagerr get added on coinmarketcap?

I believe that's up to coinmarketcap
rdnkjdi
Legendary

Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 12:22:54 PM

Is there a code repository where I can follow the progress of Wagerr? 
uw0tm80

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 12:24:43 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2017, 12:25:26 AM by mprep

Right. A few points:

A lot of people seemed to think the ICO would give them 10x profit overnight because they didn't  do their research so they are frustrated and want to blame the team, or waves, or whatever else they can think of.

thx for answering my questions at least SOMEBODY bothers to offer some real information and not just calling people fudders

I tried asking exactly these questions on slack and was banned

Im not frustrated that I didnt get 10x profits over night. Im frustrated that I cant trade the coins and that the dev team is (IMO) terrible at PR and handling peoples concerns. Why is it that I get banned on slack and have a third party answer these questions for me?

They dont ban on the slack.
All your concern have been answered on the Slack.
Stop spreading the FUD.
You have 1 post you expect people to believe you ? Just go fuck yourself people like you should go to jail trying to drive price down by every ways they can.

For people that hesitated dont listen to him, join the slack channel every question have been answered.

how about you go fuck yourself, you idiot
I signed up here because this is the only place I can get my questions answered. I was flat out banned on slack for asking the exact same questions I asked here.

the price is already in the shitter btw, so no need to drive it down.

its paranoid morons like you who give this project a bad rep.
exoras

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

Co-Founder at AlphaTradeZone.com

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 12:44:30 PM

OMG, someone must seriously get involved into COMMUNICATING with the community HERE and give the project some credibility.

The amount of shitposts in this thread just goes beyond borders.  Huh

uw0tm80

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 12:52:32 PM

OMG, someone must seriously get involved into COMMUNICATING with the community HERE and give the project some credibility.

The amount of shitposts in this thread just goes beyond borders.  Huh

my point exactly
the devs are doing a terrible job at PR

the little faith I have left in the project is due to complete strangers who went out of their way to answer my questions...
meanwhile the team itself acts in a condescending way and will ban you from slack for asking the same questions

get your shit together wagerr team!
if youre sick of hearing the same questions, then FFS make the answers easily accessible and dont just wave people away and ban them
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 241 »
  Print  

Jump to: