Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:49:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties  (Read 237308 times)
Deinemama

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 06:14:37 PM

At first I was optimistic about Wagerr. They have a professional looking site, good product description. I wasn't happy about the 20 rounds but whatever they need the $10 million dollars apparently.

So assuming they had all the exchange stuff planned out before hand but apparently not. After the 20 rounds ends no mention of a token or exchanges, there reports that David the CEO went to Waves a couple days after the ICO to enquire about how to make a Waves token. Unbelievable that this wasn't planned before the launch of the ICO but done the last min.

So now we are on the Waves platform, no volume no activity, no mention where you can trade the tokens on there main page of the site or on Twitter? They keep mentioning this token as a temporary token, which devalues the token to potential investors. I get it they want to issue the token on Waves because it's easy and theirs no network issues. But Do what MobileGO did issue the token on Waves and then add it to other exchanges.

If people gave me $10,000,000 the last thing I would do is dump them on 1 exchange with next to zero volume and when they complain come up with a snark smart ass response. I had 2 issues with these guys posting a massive banner on there Bitcointalk page that said in giant letters and numbers 100,000,000 supply, no asterisk, which means theirs nothing more to that number. Then they have 20 rounds, yes it said there may be additional rounds at the bottom of the ICO page and buried on page 29 of the white paper, but the banner conflicted with the true number and was confusing! My second issue with them was there treating the investors with concerns as complainers and only catering to people who don't question them or complain! They ban people from there Slack who complain or question the way they are handling everything. When I question them about the exchange they told me I'm lucky we are even on an exchange and they said we didn't promise you guys we where going to be put it on an exchange. So what's this token I paid tens of thousands of dollars for a token of appreciation, a thank you badge for donating?  

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dude you need to be Alpha to handle this coin, better for you to sell low

TEU - bitcoin for shipping ICO: 15/Mar - 12/Apr
Edgemaster (OP)

Activity: 292
Merit: 259

wagerr.com

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 06:20:16 PM

I just acquired more than enough Wagerr to qualify for Oracle master node. Anyone know how the 2000 Oracles are chosen? Is the queue ordered by the largest stakes? Do I need to apply somewhere? I would like to be an active, long term participant of this effort.

Thanks!!

Edit:
P.S. I read Whitepaper but was not clear to me.

What are the requirements to operate an Oracle Masternode?
Collateral: 25,000 WGR
Access: Eligible transactions will be promoted to Oracle Masternode status on a first come, first served basis.
Term: 30 days
Initial maximum: 2,000 Oracle Masternodes (subject to vote by consensus)
Performance Requirements:    •    Uptime measured weekly 99% or higher    •    Sport data feed    •    Public IP with a forced network port number    •    Bandwidth to accommodate the volume the API calls
Technical Recommendations:    •    Virtual Private Server (VPS) or reliable physical hardware server that can meet performance specifications. Wagerr will publish a step by step guide for Oracle Masternode setup.Since sports betting feed access may be a barrier for some due to expense, Wagerr will publish scraping scripts and develop a shared API service that translates everything into the format required for Wagerr Oracles.More FAQ's @ http://faq.wagerr.com

"...first come first served...", is there an application process; or, will this all be made clear when tutorial comes out? Guess I am wondering if I need to monitor hourly/daily/weekly to make the initial 2000 cut.

Thank you.

When Wagerr testnet launches you can try it out... activation locks your 25k WGR for 30 days at a time. If the max active is reached at the time of activation then your's is queued.

Oracles can remain active as long as they meet the requirements that will be specified in detail at the time of testnet launch, (ETA late Q3). Mainnet featuring Head to Head forecasting ETA is late Q4.

lotuspod

Activity: 225
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 06:22:12 PM

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dude you need to be Alpha to handle this coin, better for you to sell low

Solid advice, +1 for sure
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 06:30:01 PM

At first I was optimistic about Wagerr. They have a professional looking site, good product description. I wasn't happy about the 20 rounds but whatever they need the $10 million dollars apparently.

So assuming they had all the exchange stuff planned out before hand but apparently not. After the 20 rounds ends no mention of a token or exchanges, there reports that David the CEO went to Waves a couple days after the ICO to enquire about how to make a Waves token. Unbelievable that this wasn't planned before the launch of the ICO but done the last min.

So now we are on the Waves platform, no volume no activity, no mention where you can trade the tokens on there main page of the site or on Twitter? They keep mentioning this token as a temporary token, which devalues the token to potential investors. I get it they want to issue the token on Waves because it's easy and theirs no network issues. But Do what MobileGO did issue the token on Waves and then add it to other exchanges.

So these guys banned me from Slack for getting frustration how they are responding to concerns about the exchanges and how they are handling everything. If people gave me $10,000,000 the last thing I would do is dump them on 1 exchange with next to zero volume and when they complain come up with a snark smart ass response. I had 2 issues with these guys posting a massive banner on there Bitcointalk page that said in giant letters and numbers 100,000,000 supply no asterisk. Then they have 20 rounds, yes it said there may be addition rounds at the bottom of the ICO page and buried on page 29 of the white paper, but the banner conflicted with the true number and was confusing! My second issue with them was there treating the investors with concerns as complainers and only catering to people who don't question them or complain! When I question them about the exchange they told me I'm lucky we are even on an exchange and they said we didn't promise you guys we where going to be put on an exchange. So what's this token I paid tens of thousands of dollars for a token of appreciation, a thank you badge for your donation?

Who cares about your personal emotion? Sourced from complex self-superiority, self-insecurity, imbalance, envier, hatred and invasive character. Total negativity and poisonous personality!

Anyone who enjoy life would instinctively get rid of you. Miseries of life surround you and the worst of all still awaiting. You create your own catastrophes.

Grin Cheesy

Said the biggest retard on the forum who doesn't even know proper English. What this guy said makes sense but you blindy trust the Wagerr team like a dumb sheep.
lucidwater

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 06:44:15 PM

So these guys banned me from Slack for getting frustration how they are responding to concerns about the exchanges and how they are handling everything. If people gave me $10,000,000 the last thing I would do is dump them on 1 exchange with next to zero volume and when they complain come up with a snark smart ass response. I had 2 issues with these guys posting a massive banner on there Bitcointalk page that said in giant letters and numbers 100,000,000 supply no asterisk. Then they have 20 rounds, yes it said there may be addition rounds at the bottom of the ICO page and buried on page 29 of the white paper, but the banner conflicted with the true number and was confusing! My second issue with them was there treating the investors with concerns as complainers and only catering to people who don't question them or complain! When I question them about the exchange they told me I'm lucky we are even on an exchange and they said we didn't promise you guys we where going to be put on an exchange. So what's this token I paid tens of thousands of dollars for a token of appreciation, a thank you badge for your donation?

Who cares about your personal emotion? Sourced from complex self-superiority, self-insecurity, imbalance, envier, hatred and invasive character. Total negativity and poisonous personality!

Anyone who enjoy life would instinctively get rid of you. Miseries of life surround you and the worst of all still awaiting. You create your own catastrophes.

Grin Cheesy

Said the biggest retard on the forum who doesn't even know proper English. What this guy said makes sense but you blindy trust the Wagerr team like a dumb sheep.

Is this a suggestion for racism or tribalism? Beware! These shits kill your wisdom and basic comprehension!

Do you even have the tiniest power to monopolize your own mother tongue? Shame on you!

Honestly, are you an offspring of fascist?  Huh
Deinemama

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 06:53:15 PM

Grin Cheesy

Dont feed the beta troll guys, dont feed the beta troll

msilk

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 06:57:21 PM

Click to right arrow. It is 2 (two) stages on 26 june. Or I don't understand a problem?
Are you say about withdraw?

The original page, in my screenshot, did not have an "extra arrow" or blip for a second 26 June entry... There was just one until I pointed it out on here.

Why even have 2 blips for the same date anyways? That makes no sense... it was added afterwards.

This coin is sketchy and I'll be getting out as soon as a possibly can. Good luck to anyone else who's invested even more than have.

PM me I'll buy your coins.
Sure. Add me on Skype: CryptoAnna

Haha! Yeah! They can simply wait for a day or two to piss off their stakes at Waves if they have no faith in it.

But I don't think one who is able to sabotage his own ship does actually have any coins!  Grin

It's been four so far, with no updates from the team. Doesn't give much confidence and lacks any professionalism. I'd even accept an email where they apologize for not sticking to their first important deadline, and that they were working on it with an explanation on why they're behind. Are they going to manually be giving out tokens, going through each account separately? They have funds now, they should at least hire someone competent enough to handle distribution. Or even pay someone to keep us updated, for that matter.

Also, since no one seems to point out the following inconsistency: "The blockchain network starts", which is listed on the 26th... but their TestNet releases late Q4 2017. I mean what blockchain network? They don't even have one... and we don't even know if anything is even in development because their github is still empty. Again, red flags everywhere, but I'll let you guys make your own judgement from now on because I really don't care if you end up losing from this.

This is all we literally have on the code side of things:

# HTML5-Wallet
-Wagerr HTML5 Wallet Develeopment
+Wagerr HTML5 Wallet Development

A 2 lined readme... which needed typo fixing.

Please allow me to explain.

The typo on June 26th about the blockchain starting was written before the ICO started and ended, when we planned to fork Dash or issue ERC20 tokens.

I'll give you that it was not updated in a timely manner — please pardon our devs who were working overtime for most of the later rounds processing an enormous number of seriously delayed Ethereum transactions manually — but you're other two statements are incorrect.

- On your complaint of communication, we issued plenty of communications explaining the pivot to Waves. I recommend you subscribe to our newsletter or slack announcements, and read our news blog if you want the latest.

- Regarding the funds raised, we do not have unilateral access to the escrowed funds, and we have not received a penny of it yet.

The HTML5 wallet prototype actually does run a Wagerr daemon. Look at the files created and see for yourself.

Thank you for your time and interest in Wagerr and I hope you check it out again when we deliver testnet.
marketorder

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 07:02:17 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2017, 07:13:58 PM by marketorder

Where is the Escrow? What company or persons? Is the Escrow in a smart contract so everyone can view it? How do we see the money hasn't been moved?

Click to right arrow. It is 2 (two) stages on 26 june. Or I don't understand a problem?
Are you say about withdraw?

The original page, in my screenshot, did not have an "extra arrow" or blip for a second 26 June entry... There was just one until I pointed it out on here.

Why even have 2 blips for the same date anyways? That makes no sense... it was added afterwards.

This coin is sketchy and I'll be getting out as soon as a possibly can. Good luck to anyone else who's invested even more than have.

PM me I'll buy your coins.
Sure. Add me on Skype: CryptoAnna

Haha! Yeah! They can simply wait for a day or two to piss off their stakes at Waves if they have no faith in it.

But I don't think one who is able to sabotage his own ship does actually have any coins!  Grin

It's been four so far, with no updates from the team. Doesn't give much confidence and lacks any professionalism. I'd even accept an email where they apologize for not sticking to their first important deadline, and that they were working on it with an explanation on why they're behind. Are they going to manually be giving out tokens, going through each account separately? They have funds now, they should at least hire someone competent enough to handle distribution. Or even pay someone to keep us updated, for that matter.

Also, since no one seems to point out the following inconsistency: "The blockchain network starts", which is listed on the 26th... but their TestNet releases late Q4 2017. I mean what blockchain network? They don't even have one... and we don't even know if anything is even in development because their github is still empty. Again, red flags everywhere, but I'll let you guys make your own judgement from now on because I really don't care if you end up losing from this.

This is all we literally have on the code side of things:

# HTML5-Wallet
-Wagerr HTML5 Wallet Develeopment
+Wagerr HTML5 Wallet Development

A 2 lined readme... which needed typo fixing.

Please allow me to explain.

The typo on June 26th about the blockchain starting was written before the ICO started and ended, when we planned to fork Dash or issue ERC20 tokens.

I'll give you that it was not updated in a timely manner — please pardon our devs who were working overtime for most of the later rounds processing an enormous number of seriously delayed Ethereum transactions manually — but you're other two statements are incorrect.

- On your complaint of communication, we issued plenty of communications explaining the pivot to Waves. I recommend you subscribe to our newsletter or slack announcements, and read our news blog if you want the latest.

- Regarding the funds raised, we do not have unilateral access to the escrowed funds, and we have not received a penny of it yet.

The HTML5 wallet prototype actually does run a Wagerr daemon. Look at the files created and see for yourself.

Thank you for your time and interest in Wagerr and I hope you check it out again when we deliver testnet.
maxpowerzz92

Activity: 249

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 07:41:41 PM

Escrow information again.

lucidwater

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:11:34 PM

Good clue for smart investors as well, research the connections and influences before you ask:
https://sigwo.com/
https://darcr.us/

Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 08:18:26 PM

Grin Cheesy

You shouldn't berate buddy cos he/she has a valid point, you DONKEY'S ASS piece of rotten shit. Individual's like you, love to pop off online but can't maintain an eye contact in public. Fucking wank. He/she has every right to ask about the investment and get a reasonable answer. Only an officially certified donkey would think otherwise. Am not saying the individual's at wagerr are not doing their due diligence, but they should visit the chat ever so often and leave an update. They were quite active pre ico completion.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Deinemama

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:52:54 PM

Grin Cheesy

You shouldn't berate buddy cos he/she has a valid point, you DONKEY'S ASS piece of rotten shit. Individual's like you, love to pop off online but can't maintain an eye contact in public. Fucking wank. He/she has every right to ask about the investment and get a reasonable answer. Only an officially certified donkey would think otherwise. Am not saying the individual's at wagerr are not doing their due diligence, but they should visit the chat ever so often and leave an update. They were quite active pre ico completion.

Just sell your bags allready and leave, thank you! Nothing to be ashamed of, this kind of investment is not for everyone.

lucidwater

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:57:36 PM

If you're an investor with brain, do you think it is necessary to waste the dev's time to entertain those hysterical peanut doubts here instead of focusing on the project progress?

Are you not informed yet all questions would be well answered on Slack?

Are any productive and useful questions not yet answered on this thread so far?

How superior do they think their penny investment is?

What are their motives behind all those trouble makers? For their own emotional cums? Or to distract and delay the project so that we can celebrate with another massive rant in late Q3 2017?
Trustor

Activity: 342

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:58:16 PM

Grin Cheesy

No one obligate you to participate so sell your coins and leave this thread, thanks.
Deinemama

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 09:06:36 PM

Grin Cheesy

No one obligate you to participate so sell your coins and leave this thread, thanks.

+1 I think every great project need a FUD Troll to prosper, look at the Ethereum Thread or Monero Thread etc, there is always a Fudster. I for myself dont give a ratsass about his/her estrogen filled comment, lol, maybe he/she has PMS i dont now.

nominee

Activity: 281

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 09:08:09 PM

I invested 0.2 btc to this Project and it was nice to see escrow wallet details shared under this topic. Now, I can make sure our funds are in safe. Otherwise, I can't trust only developers.
dz4505

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 09:10:33 PM

I invested 0.2 btc to this Project and it was nice to see escrow wallet details shared under this topic. Now, I can make sure our funds are in safe. Otherwise, I can't trust only developers.
I totally agree.  The added transparency is a nice touch! Smiley
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 09:27:54 PM

Grin Cheesy

Just sell your bags allready and leave, thank you! Nothing to be ashamed of, this kind of investment is not for everyone.

Am good, i can easily wait a yr or more to make some money. I just hate seeing donkey's with possibly low testosterone popping off on an individual's estrogen count, in an effort to make themselves feel superior than what life has really allocated them. Buddy was an investor, he/she didn't earn their coin of bounty, if that was the case shame em, and i didn't see an utter of scam from him/her. Also, if that case shame em. So been worried about your investment that you can't even sell at ico price is reasonable, not saying that's it right cos you shouldn't invest more than you can afford but its reasonable. When i see a bunch a donkey's kicking a downed dog is what i have an issue with. I know all the supposedly macho, look at my chest hair, undercover fags!! will come out screaming but i already said my peace.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Munz77

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 09:35:28 PM

I really hope this lucidwater clown isn't David Mah...
Deinemama

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 09:37:29 PM

I really hope this lucidwater clown isn't David Mah...

I hope he sells his bags and comes back end of the year complaining again when wagerr is 10 $ a coin  Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 241 »
  Print  

Jump to: