Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:00:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties  (Read 237303 times)
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:02:38 PM

That FUD happened and people loaded up at 1200, love FUD

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:08:32 PM

yup....hilarious.  thanks for top up ppl, gonna chill the fuck out and HOLD0R this one for awhile (as was the plan already).  lol at anyone selling when u should be accumulating this bad boy.  see y'all at x100 *(or more) into 2018.  Shocked Cool

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:03:36 PM

yup....hilarious.  thanks for top up ppl, gonna chill the fuck out and HOLD0R this one for awhile (as was the plan already).  lol at anyone selling when u should be accumulating this bad boy.  see y'all at x100 *(or more) into 2018.  Shocked Cool
same again and again. Also got reloaded on the last dip. Nice to be back on train.

this space is intentionally left blank
lotuspod

Activity: 225
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:57:17 PM

Your not missing too much in slack. I've had a look in there a few times, and the amount of shit talk is ridiculous. Some guy vents about his life and posts pictures of snorting coke. And then theres the lambo talk. Its full of fags

Slack quality has dropped off quite a bit lately, it certainly isn't the place it was just a few months ago.  The announcements channel is pretty much the only useful thing in there now, I left #general and some of the others for awhile since it's just a waste of time lately anyway.  Other than the announcements channel, the wagerr website and email updates plys the price charts is enough info for now I guess.  Hopefully there will be better options in the future.

And yeah like some of the others said, I used this opportunity to load up(how could you not at these prices?).  There's promo bets coming, world series looks like the next likely wgr betting event.  There also may be a community-driven option to do some betting with wgr tokens early, using a modified waves wallet.

Regardless of how the market price looks right now, this thing is going to happen and even if there are small delays it is still nothing in the big picture.  Inexperienced investors feel like they must flip their way into a profit somehow each day, and eventually the math will catch up with them causing a huge loss or missing out on some big value in a pump.  Essentially, they're usually trying some variation of economic martingaling lol.

Also other sports betting projects like Imperium are failing and all of those prediction market tokens popping up are easy for devs to crank out plus have very little risk/reward for the house...there most likely won't be near as much value in those as their investors are expecting.

Lastly, that uw0tm8 guy has been trolling this project for months on here and on slack for awhile(elsewhere too maybe?).  He brings up decent but clearly obvious and outdated points every now and then, but much of what he says is highly opinionated bs or straight up lies.  He's got a hardcore bias against the project for some reason, so don't expect any objective info from him.
dave111223
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 12:24:02 AM

What ? Where ? It's still at 1800 on my blockfolio !
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:36:14 AM

What ? Where ? It's still at 1800 on my blockfolio !

While back when the payments got messed up someone dumped.  Didn't take long for it to come back.

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
Portfolir Dev

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 09:37:46 AM

love this project! hopefully going to be my first master node!  Grin
uw0tm80

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:05:18 AM

Lastly, that uw0tm8 guy has been trolling this project for months on here and on slack for awhile(elsewhere too maybe?).  He brings up decent but clearly obvious and outdated points every now and then, but much of what he says is highly opinionated bs or straight up lies.  He's got a hardcore bias against the project for some reason, so don't expect any objective info from him.

Hahah oh the irony.
Somehow none of you fanboys ever adress any of my points. All I get is usually "fud fud fud" or you just wave it away as "obvious and outdated". But you NEVER bring up any valid arguments.

That just goes to show that you are 100% emotionally invested in this coin. Yet Im the one whos biased hahaha Cheesy

Munz77

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:06:14 PM

Hahah oh the irony.
Somehow none of you fanboys ever adress any of my points. All I get is usually "fud fud fud" or you just wave it away as "obvious and outdated". But you NEVER bring up any valid arguments.

That just goes to show that you are 100% emotionally invested in this coin. Yet Im the one whos biased hahaha Cheesy

What's your thoughts about the fact that it wont be listed on any centralised exchanges (such as bittrex), cause they dont allow gambling - https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/227902667-What-is-a-compliance-review-

The wagerr team on slack mentioned there will be no license for exchange, but no-one really reacted. I would have thought thats a huge issue for lambo plans.

Anyone got an opinion about this? Obviously decentralised exchanges are a possibility
lotuspod

Activity: 225
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:49:29 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2017, 06:00:26 PM by lotuspod

Hahah oh the irony.

I buy and sell it as needed, how is that being emotionally invested?  I care about profit, and about having a gambling network that doesn't kick winners off and/or charge crazy high fees with oftentimes long delays on withdraws...or just straight up run away with users' money(Lock Poker anyone?).  When there are issues, I'll speak with my group and we'll write up a solid solution and pass it along to the team, instead of coming on btctalk and crying here for months like you do, like that would ever do anything lol...get real kid.  I've made the team aware of plenty of ways they could improve, constructively too, unlike the childish bs you post here lol.  Between the immature posts and even the name, it's pretty clear you're nothing more than a troll who's trying to pass themself off as an investor.  You said you sold all your token off at over 4k sats (the absolute highest point, and highly unlikely) the total volume for that was very small.  So either you lied or you were only ever holding a very tiny amount of tokens.

And then there's the other times you said you sold all off and were out, honestly it seems like you're nothing more than some habitual liar who has little to no money to even invest.  Hopefully others can see the lies and lack of experience in your writing, and avoid taking you too seriously lol.  

I've posted plenty of constructive and logical ways the team can improve, while you post a stream of total negativity consisting of mostly complete bs and opinions.  Yeah that's bias, boy.  Especially since you weren't trolling the actual fail coins, so why didn't you warn us about any of the actual failures?  Why even waste months trolling this project, lol were you invested in the Imperium failure yourself?  Or are you invested on one of these dime-a-dozen prediction markets that have failure written all over them?  For real, get a job or some kind of hobby...since this is pretty pathetic lol.  

You sound like some broke-ass college kid who had unrealistic expectations about this project and bought in for a hundred bucks or whatever the minimum was, thinking you'd get a 100x return in a week and be hood rich for nothing lol.  Once you realized that wasn't how things work, you flipped out in slack and started throwing around a bunch of childish insults and useless opinions.  Once nobody took you seriously there, you came here with your shitposting and for the most part it's the same here too.  

People are still investing and progress is still being made on the project, funny how you never mention anything about the demo they presented which shows they have much of the work done already.  Or about the successful transactions they're made on the wagerr network many weeks ago.  Or about the security flaws they found and fixed before testnet is even out.  Or the fact they have an experienced company (Darcrus) who are making sure the project gets done right or the team don't get paid from the investor funds.  You conveniently leave all of these out, but manage to find time to include your opinions and outright lies.

Yes there's been problems and some negative stuff too, we've already brought it up constructively quite a few weeks ago about their communication issues and we're already seeing actual results with the new updates every few weeks...so yeah that's definitely old/outdated news.  We told them the promo structure from the first bet just won't work, and we offered some working systems.  One is a community-driven project being developed right now that will allow us to begin betting in a little as a few weeks, and only at a 1% fee which is about as cheap as it can get anywhere.  The community has gotten quite large, and there are some talented people willing to put in the effort to make this happen...that's why I'm saying now that this network is going to be built, no worries on that part.

As far as the exchange issues go, bittrex has allowed gambling coins already...there are some on their list.  And waves isn't as terrible as some people make it out to be, daily volume for wgr is nearly 1m tokens a day.  Most of the people complaining about waves couldn't even afford near that amount anyway.  Yet we're still pushing the team for more options, but we have to do it in constructive ways or it's just a waste of everyone's time.  Many exchanges aren't as willing to accept a temporary token, that is the main reason.  Once we get to mainnet we can focus on the big exchanges more.  Also we have some plans for p2p exchanges and such, because a decentralized project relying entirely on centralized exchanges is just setting itself up for failure.

Lastly, there are some serious investors supporting this project.  There are groups of successful sports bettors who are committed to keeping this project funded and making progress.  This is why we often see the $ price hold, even when btc and other alts are dipping.  The main reason it seems a bit low lately is that the buy-back from the promo mistake hasn't been fully completed yet.  The price is artificially low right now, and the smart money is taking advantage of that with buys.  Very soon we will have promo bets, community-driven betting, and even testnet slowly approaching.  It's really not hard to see which way this token is going over the next few months, and the fud is actually helping the team in their buyback (and the smart investors who are trying to buy cheap) so carry on if ya want...but there really isn't much logic to it unless it is constructive.

Once final thing, this is a network/token adapted for the gambling community...not for the crypto community.  It has a use case specifically for gambling and some things simply aren't going to be done in the same way as many of these other coins.  It's not a clone of another chain with just a few numbers changed, that must pay off exchanges to host it and keep it alive.  Bitcoin managed to survive before exchanges, if people want it then they'll find a way to get it.  Wagerr doesn't have to follow the traditional crypto standards, they've already demonstrated that gamblers come first for this project.  David has surrounded himself with a group of gamblers with combined experience of hundreds of years in the gambling industry, along with a dev team of proven blockchain experts.  They've even done as much as they could to release as much of the non-sensitive code/software as possible, without risking the most sensitive things yet...since the crypto industry is filled with copycats looking to make a quick buck.
Aerys2

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 03:13:55 PM

New lite client !
https://mobile.twitter.com/wagerrx/status/911881875425251328

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
sailthor

Activity: 276
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:53:36 AM

This is some good news! But, does this mean we have to withdraw now? or can I keep my tokens on wagerr.com still

obszoenling

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:59:19 AM

This is some good news! But, does this mean we have to withdraw now? or can I keep my tokens on wagerr.com still

It is just a Waves Wallet for the Waves tokens. It is not the official wallet so you can let your coins on Wagerr.com till the official wallet is launched.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MarcosCr

Activity: 215
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:20:01 PM

any news?
Mercedes

Activity: 356

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:27:06 PM

It is just a Waves Wallet for the Waves tokens. It is not the official wallet so you can let your coins on Wagerr.com till the official wallet is launched.

sad for you what said, any plan ,when will release official wallet .
Temik2704

Activity: 378

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:36:59 AM

The best one to place a bet - using a smartphone. What team did not release an app yet? It must be a first target in roadmap!  Huh

hownowbrowncow

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:03:50 PM

Now is a good time to hire some competent devs and get the basic infrastructure of the coin in place, wallet, phone app, etc. They made enough money on the ICO, they can afford to pay for a few quality programmers!
Temik2704

Activity: 378

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:17:21 PM

By the way! Is here anybody who won a ticket or more at section "Raffle Winnings" in wagerr cabinet? Am i rightly understood that it`s a lottery for wagerr members?

OsJack

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:09:52 AM

By the way! Is here anybody who won a ticket or more at section "Raffle Winnings" in wagerr cabinet? Am i rightly understood that it`s a lottery for wagerr members?

Never heard about that...

For now waiting for the testnet, hope we will see lot of move during october (testnet, masternode,etc..). Don't thing it will go really end of september. It's wagerr time ^^. Let them work.
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:38:19 PM

Never heard about that...

For now waiting for the testnet, hope we will see lot of move during october (testnet, masternode,etc..). Don't thing it will go really end of september. It's wagerr time ^^. Let them work.

They still haven't released it? lol Weren't they supposed to release it Q3 which is ending in a few days? Yet another delay if they really havent released it already.
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 241 »
  Print  

Jump to: