Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:45:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties  (Read 237308 times)
exoras

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

Co-Founder at AlphaTradeZone.com

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 01:21:39 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2017, 01:41:18 PM by exoras

Just to mention I have invested around 4000$ in this project. Only with my money I could pay someone to be supportive 24/7 and reply to requests for months.
I tried to check with the team on linkedin and facebook and ask them to be more active here. Lets see if something happens.

Ok, here's what I got as a reply from the team:

We have roughly 10 team members now. I say roughly as we are in the process of hiring new devs right now. PR is Matt on slack.

I will try to get in touch with this guy.

lotuspod

Activity: 225
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:40:05 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2017, 01:51:26 PM by lotuspod

OMG, someone must seriously get involved into COMMUNICATING with the community HERE and give the project some credibility.

The amount of shitposts in this thread just goes beyond borders.  Huh

my point exactly
the devs are doing a terrible job at PR

the little faith I have left in the project is due to complete strangers who went out of their way to answer my questions...
meanwhile the team itself acts in a condescending way and will ban you from slack for asking the same questions

get your shit together wagerr team!
if youre sick of hearing the same questions, then FFS make the answers easily accessible and dont just wave people away and ban them

I personally answered all of your questions in slack and you went on a rant insulting me and others after being warned many times, hence the ban.  Now you come here to spread fud and take out your frustrations, if you wanted to sell you could have...i just bought some wagerr on waves a few hours ago myself.

I'm sorry you couldn't figure out how to place a sell order on waves, but that's no reason to act like an angry child and berate people who only tried to help you.  

The majority of your argument is that Waves isnt a real platform.  The rest of it requires devs to break their NDAs with potential exchanges or requires them to speculate far beyond what they are comfortable with at this time.  Why is nearly every other investor satisfied with the answers except you and maybe a few others out of thousands?

Just to mention I have invested around 4000$ in this project. Only with my money I could pay someone to be supportive 24/7 and reply to requests for months.
I tried to check with the team on linkedin and facebook and ask them to be more active here. Lets see if something happens.

They try to be active here, but they have jobs and are busy developing wagerr.  If you want better support, join the slack and you'll find one of the most helpful communities for a project as new as this.
tiaozhanziwo

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:43:44 PM

WGR sports betting is really promising because many people like sports.
BlockHedge

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:49:45 PM

Hindsight being 20/20, I wish the Wagerr team would have just kept all funds locked up and not offered a trading token on the Waves DEX until MainNet launch.  The team tried to help out all the weak hands and whiners who want to trade or cash out early before a product is finished.  Now all we hear is bitching in the Slack about Wagerr sucks because the price is low, or Wagerr is a scam because I can't get the answers I want even though the questions have already been answered several times.  And now the team has to take time out from development, marketing, and useful productivity to answer a million Waves related questions and coddle a bunch of whiners who don't like the volatility of crypto prices.

For all those who can't handle the swing in crypto price, take your shit and go home.  Sell your position and be done.  To continue complaining, is to show your true colors.  You're either working for a competitor, or you're FUDDing to try to get cheap coin. 
ssvenss

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:51:12 PM

How do you think how many tokens on the exchange will cost?
magnetique

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:17:56 PM

How do you think how many tokens on the exchange will cost?
mate we don't have a crystal ball, ICO was running a long time, so anybody could get it, this is making the starting trading price lower than in ICO which were sold within hours, that's fact
some could get the token for $0.05 or less (I don't know the price for the first rounds) and some for $0.1 at the end of the ICO so the starting price on exchanges will be somewhere between, maybe...
uw0tm80

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:19:53 PM

I personally answered all of your questions in slack and you went on a rant insulting me and others after being warned many times, hence the ban.  Now you come here to spread fud and take out your frustrations, if you wanted to sell you could have...i just bought some wagerr on waves a few hours ago myself.

thats not what happened at all

I'm sorry you couldn't figure out how to place a sell order on waves, but that's no reason to act like an angry child and berate people who only tried to help you.  

THIS is what happened when I asked simple questions. a bunch of arrogant, condescending bullshit and in the end I got banned. at least here people are nice enough to answer instead of just going "shoo you fudder, how dare you question anything". its exactly this kind of behaviour that gives the project a bad rep.

Why is nearly every other investor satisfied with the answers except you and maybe a few others out of thousands?

A lot of investors are NOT happy with the waves patform and the way the team handles PR and have come out and said so. Dont play this off as "uh youre just a bunch of whiners".

The majority of your argument is that Waves isnt a real platform

It isnt a real platform because theres zero volume on there and it would probably take me weeks to sell of my stack with the way things are right now. At a loss too! They couldve not bothered putting it on any exchanges at all as far as Im concerned. This is again something a lot of people have criticized but you shill types will just yell them down as "uh shouldnt have invested then LOL"
Azkabal

Activity: 389
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:55:20 PM

Hello!

Thanks devs for updating my balance! Now is all right!

When will be Tokens distributed? And where can it be sell? BitRex?
Is there another possibility to grow up the number of Wagger coins?
dz4505

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 03:21:43 PM

Hindsight being 20/20, I wish the Wagerr team would have just kept all funds locked up and not offered a trading token on the Waves DEX until MainNet launch.  The team tried to help out all the weak hands and whiners who want to trade or cash out early before a product is finished.  Now all we hear is bitching in the Slack about Wagerr sucks because the price is low, or Wagerr is a scam because I can't get the answers I want even though the questions have already been answered several times.  And now the team has to take time out from development, marketing, and useful productivity to answer a million Waves related questions and coddle a bunch of whiners who don't like the volatility of crypto prices.

For all those who can't handle the swing in crypto price, take your shit and go home.  Sell your position and be done.  To continue complaining, is to show your true colors.  You're either working for a competitor, or you're FUDDing to try to get cheap coin.  
Yup, it is posts like this that annoys the shit out of me.

I don't wanna sell so no one else should be able to sell.  Love the attitude.

The major complaint is to put it in a real exchange.  TBH, I think Waves platform could work but definitely not Waves DEX.  The liquidity is NOT there for people who wants to sell.  What do you even gain from trapping them if they don't believe in the project?  

I will wait and see how the exchange pans out since someone mentioned they posted they are working to get it on exchanges.  But this community is borderline toxic with the "You have Waves DEX (that has shit liquidity), that's all you get till mainnet"
Pilar

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 03:27:17 PM

Is there another possibility to grow up the number of Wagger coins?

You can buy more WGR for a cheap price right now on waves, or you try trading on waves to grow up your amount of WGR.
uw0tm80

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 03:28:17 PM

Hindsight being 20/20, I wish the Wagerr team would have just kept all funds locked up and not offered a trading token on the Waves DEX until MainNet launch.  The team tried to help out all the weak hands and whiners who want to trade or cash out early before a product is finished.  Now all we hear is bitching in the Slack about Wagerr sucks because the price is low, or Wagerr is a scam because I can't get the answers I want even though the questions have already been answered several times.  And now the team has to take time out from development, marketing, and useful productivity to answer a million Waves related questions and coddle a bunch of whiners who don't like the volatility of crypto prices.

For all those who can't handle the swing in crypto price, take your shit and go home.  Sell your position and be done.  To continue complaining, is to show your true colors.  You're either working for a competitor, or you're FUDDing to try to get cheap coin.  

The major complaint is to put it in a real exchange.  TBH, I think Waves platform could work but definitely not Waves DEX.  The liquidity is NOT there for people who wants to sell.  What do you even gain from trapping them if they don't believe in the project?  

I will wait and see how the exchange pans out since someone mentioned they posted they are working to get it on exchanges.  But this community is borderline toxic with the "You have Waves DEX (that has shit liquidity), that's all you get till mainnet"

this so much!
its this extremely arrogant attitude that really pisses me off. and then these condescending shills pat each other on the back about the "great community" they have.

its nothing but an echo chamber right now that tries to silence and insult everyone who dares going against the grain.

keep calling me a fudder but its this shitty attitude more than anything else that gives this project a bad rep to outsiders.
slap

Activity: 564
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 03:42:31 PM

For such a disruptive, promising project current price is pathetic.
/drops mic
Deinemama

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 03:43:56 PM

this so much!
its this extremely arrogant attitude that really pisses me off. and then these condescending shills pat each other on the back about the "great community" they have.

its nothing but an echo chamber right now that tries to silence and insult everyone who dares going against the grain.

keep calling me a fudder but its this shitty attitude more than anything else that gives this project a bad rep to outsiders.

Sell your bags and leave would be the best.

TEU - bitcoin for shipping ICO: 15/Mar - 12/Apr
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 03:54:28 PM

I get the point people are pointing at now, there are alot of Waves tokens asset trading on other bigger exchange, Wagerr team should look to offer a better exchange for liquidity sake. Wave Dex is a rubbish exchange in my opinion so many fake coins on the site and really confusing

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
uw0tm80

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 03:59:07 PM

this so much!

Sell your bags and leave would be the best.

I couldnt sell them if I wanted to you moron
why dont you just shut the hell up if you dont have anything constructive to say
Numerous64

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 04:15:54 PM

When i try to buy on waves i get "error! order not created!"....what....
lotuspod

Activity: 225
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 04:17:40 PM

I couldnt sell them if I wanted to you moron
why dont you just shut the hell up if you dont have anything constructive to say

There's buy orders for wagerr in both bitcoin and waves right now on the DEX, and there has been since release.  So yeah you could sell them, but it's clear you just want to complain and spread negativity about the project because a few things didn't go your way.  For real man, don't you have anything better to do with your life?
Deinemama

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 05:06:45 PM

Dito. Dont come back in one year crying: "buhuu I sold my Wagerr for 5 cent because you guys were mean to me, now it is 5 USD ..."

TEU - bitcoin for shipping ICO: 15/Mar - 12/Apr
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 05:11:06 PM

EXCUSE THE CAPS, BUT GUYS/GALS REMEMBER YOUR FUND IS IN ESCROW, ITS NOT GOING ANYWHERE. LISTING ON WAVES DOES NOT MEAN YOU HAVE TO CHECK IT OR SELL. I PERSONALLY DON'T BOTHER LOOKING COS I RATHER VIEW THE TOKENS AS STILL BEEN LOCKED UP. NO ONE SCREAMS AT ELON COS THEY INVESTED A FEW GRAND ON TESLA AND HAVEN'T SEEN A 10X RETURN IN A FEW MONTHS. TRUST I UNDERSTAND YOUR  WORRIES ARE REASONABLE, BUT THE GOLDEN RULE STATES THAT YOU SHOULDN'T INVEST MORE THAN YOU CAN AFFORD. IF YOU WERE JUST GAMBLING ON A 10X POST ICO PRICE, WELL YOU CRAPPED OUT. BUT LUCKY YOU, THE MONEY IS NOT LOST AND WITH TIME YOUR NUMBER IS BOUND TO HIT. SURE I WISH THE TEAM WERE MORE ACTIVE ON THE FORUM, BUT I DO UNDERSTAND THAT CAJOLING OUR EMOTIONAL NEED IS A BIT LOWER ON THE TOTEM. AGAIN, FUND IS IN ESCROW, SO THAT INDICATIVE OF A TEAM THAT'S ACTUALLY WORKING TO ACHIEVE THE PROPOSED GOALS. RATHER THAN JUST THROWING OUT A WHITEPAPER, COLLECT MONEY, CHANGE IT TO FIATS, PROVIDE A DECENT EXCHANGE AND WISHES THE INVESTOR LUCK WHILE DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DELIVER ON THE PROPOSED IDEA, COS THEY ARE ALREADY RICHAGAIN, YOUR FUNDS ARE IN ESCROW, THIS IS NOT GAMBLING, THIS IS AN INVESTMENT THANKS

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Trustor

Activity: 342

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 06:06:58 PM

EXCUSE THE CAPS, BUT GUYS/GALS REMEMBER YOUR FUND IS IN ESCROW, ITS NOT GOING ANYWHERE. LISTING ON WAVES DOES NOT MEAN YOU HAVE TO CHECK IT OR SELL. I PERSONALLY DON'T BOTHER LOOKING COS I RATHER VIEW THE TOKENS AS STILL BEEN LOCKED UP. NO ONE SCREAMS AT ELON COS THEY INVESTED A FEW GRAND ON TESLA AND HAVEN'T SEEN A 10X RETURN IN A FEW MONTHS. TRUST I UNDERSTAND YOUR  WORRIES ARE REASONABLE, BUT THE GOLDEN RULE STATES THAT YOU SHOULDN'T INVEST MORE THAN YOU CAN AFFORD. IF YOU WERE JUST GAMBLING ON A 10X POST ICO PRICE, WELL YOU CRAPPED OUT. BUT LUCKY YOU, THE MONEY IS NOT LOST AND WITH TIME YOUR NUMBER IS BOUND TO HIT. SURE I WISH THE TEAM WERE MORE ACTIVE ON THE FORUM, BUT I DO UNDERSTAND THAT CAJOLING OUR EMOTIONAL NEED IS A BIT LOWER ON THE TOTEM. AGAIN, FUND IS IN ESCROW, SO THAT INDICATIVE OF A TEAM THAT'S ACTUALLY WORKING TO ACHIEVE THE PROPOSED GOALS. RATHER THAN JUST THROWING OUT A WHITEPAPER, COLLECT MONEY, CHANGE IT TO FIATS, PROVIDE A DECENT EXCHANGE AND WISHES THE INVESTOR LUCK WHILE DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DELIVER ON THE PROPOSED IDEA, COS THEY ARE ALREADY RICHAGAIN, YOUR FUNDS ARE IN ESCROW, THIS IS NOT GAMBLING, THIS IS AN INVESTMENT THANKS

Funny this is the same noob that came 2 days ago whining about escrow  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 241 »
  Print  

Jump to: