Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:41:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties  (Read 237308 times)
lotuspod

Activity: 225
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:13:46 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 01:42:10 PM by lotuspod

More on this and other interesting things in the coming update... Wink

There are some good arguments here on both sides. It's actually good having a balanced view.. On the one hand we have 1 person advising not to buy anymore and then another providing positives on the team regardless of setbacks.
In truth, the slack was getting a bit silly with the lambo talk. Atleast now people might be more inclined to watch what eventuates rather than blindly buying up.

Lotus you seem to know alot about the project, do you communicate regularly with dev's?

Yes I speak with David and some of the other team members on a day-to-day basis, and when that guy and a few other trolls says half the team left...it shows how little they even know about the project.  Why anyone would believe these guys is just beyond me, unless they're looking for confirmation bias or something.  

The "half" of the team he's saying that left was an advisor and a marketing guy, who was busy finishing up his degree currently.  Their role was mainly for the pre-ICO and ICO anyway, and we've had far better replacements waiting for a few months now.  Neither of these guys was anywhere even near essential to this project.  We appreciate their work and they did an amazing job with the ICO, but this thing has grown to a scale that they would have trouble doing things alone and they had too much going on in their personal lives anyway to be able to continue to dedicate the time needed to this project.  

The discord community has already met some of the new guys, especially the new advisors...and they are fairly happy with the choices.  Most of them have been community members themselves since the ICO or even before, so they truly do understand things from the holders' point of view.  The rest of the community will learn more about them during this next update I'm assuming, I can't spoil too much Smiley

These trolls know pretty much 0 about the gambling industry, or even about this project and its members it seems.  You don't have to trust either of us, do your own research and watch for this next update...then you'll be able see who was more correct here.

Also as soon as the marketing guy left, one of these trolls here created a fake reddit account with his name and starting posting a ton of lies on the Wagerr subreddit and elsewhere.  The real one got on to clear things up, but still it shows how desperate some of these people are to try and discredit this project with indirect or completely non-factual evidence and tactics.  They're currently trying to run a negative campaign against us on /r/Cryptocurrency and pretty much anywhere else they can get away with it also.  Since they can't/won't give other betting projects the same treatment, it's highly unfair and extremely biased...if you want unbiased info then try to research the project as objectively and thoroughly as possible.

Lastly, I'll try to check in here and answer questions and such whenever I have a bit of extra time.
uw0tm80

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:46:53 PM

There are some good arguments here on both sides. It's actually good having a balanced view.. On the one hand we have 1 person advising not to buy anymore and then another providing positives on the team regardless of setbacks.
In truth, the slack was getting a bit silly with the lambo talk. Atleast now people might be more inclined to watch what eventuates rather than blindly buying up.

Lotus you seem to know alot about the project, do you communicate regularly with dev's?

Yes I speak with David and some of the other team members on a day-to-day basis, and when that guy and a few other trolls says half the team left...it shows how little they even know about the project.  Why anyone would believe these guys is just beyond me, unless they're looking for confirmation bias or something.  

The "half" of the team he's saying that left was an advisor and a marketing guy, who was busy finishing up his degree currently.  Their role was mainly for the pre-ICO and ICO anyway, and we've had far better replacements waiting for a few months now.  Neither of these guys was anywhere even near essential to this project.  We appreciate their work and they did an amazing job with the ICO, but this thing has grown to a scale that they would have trouble doing things alone and they had too much going on in their personal lives anyway to be able to continue to dedicate the time needed to this project.  

The discord community has already met some of the new guys, especially the new advisors...and they are fairly happy with the choices.  Most of them have been community members themselves since the ICO or even before, so they truly do understand things from the holders' point of view.  The rest of the community will learn more about them during this next update I'm assuming, I can't spoil too much Smiley

These trolls know pretty much 0 about the gambling industry, or even about this project and its members it seems.  You don't have to trust either of us, do your own research and watch for this next update...then you'll be able see who was more correct here.

Also as soon as the marketing guy left, one of these trolls here created a fake reddit account with his name and starting posting a ton of lies on the Wagerr subreddit and elsewhere.  The real one got on to clear things up, but still it shows how desperate some of these people are to try and discredit this project with indirect or completely non-factual evidence and tactics.  They're currently trying to run a negative campaign against us on /r/Cryptocurrency and pretty much anywhere else they can get away with it also.  Since they can't/won't give other betting projects the same treatment, it's highly unfair and extremely biased...if you want unbiased info then try to research the project as objectively and thoroughly as possible.

Lastly, I'll try to check in here and answer questions and such whenever I have a bit of extra time.

lol you honed in on ONE point that guy above said and completely ignored everything else
you constantly do this btw... you focus on semantics and cheap rhetorics, sidetrack arguments and just insult people personally to deflect attention away from what they are saying

like this guy said half the team left. that was literally ONE out of 8 points he mentioned (and he missed a couple of others too)
and then you hone in on this and try to discredit his entire argument
when the truth is that YES people left the team.

instead of getting hung up on the number whether it was 2,3 or 4...
why dont you address all the other talking points as well while youre at it?
probably because you dont have an answer so you just do your best to ignore them and just play them off as "disinformation" and "lies"
when all of those are really FACTS

those incompetent devs even tried to blame the texas floods for their botched payouts in the mcgregor/mayweather fights
thats how shameless they are

speaking of which... you failed to mention how r/wagerr deletes negative posts now
or how redditfags even tried to dox people who criticized the project in order to shut them down

and then you have the nerve to play the "muh conspiracy" card and that youre being treated unfairly
when the truth is that you shills shouted down any criticism for months and months on an end with your cheap tactics

we just gotten to a point where more people realize what a shit project this is and are jumping ship
it has nothing to do with a concerted effort to tank your shitty wagerr coin. your dev team is doing a great job at that already...

and for the love of god stop bringing up this retarded argument that "muh other betting coins are even worse"
yeah but so what? thats like saying having your dick cut off is somehow better than losing a leg because at least you can still walk.
its completely nonsensical.

its ridiculous that obviously YOU are the one who has a vested interest in shilling this coin.
YOU are the one whos inested in it, constantly hangs on their discord, talks to their devs and spills his shill nonsense all over this thread
and yet at the same time you try to play it off as all the people who have something bad to say about it are just part of some grand conspiracy to tank this coin.
X1235

Activity: 671
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:10:01 PM

Big mouth, show us kept deadlines and price numbers. You little fag.
dz4505

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:20:26 PM

You are right.  I don't know the gambling industry like David the doctor does.  He studies gambling medicine.  Guess it involves shaking a dice to cure AIDS.

I cannot discredit a proven project.  I am only reading the series of events that happen and calling a spade as a spade.

Read the events to a 3rd party that has no skin in the game.  Ask them to label them competent or incompetent.  I dare you.

This guy is pretty much a paid shill or have so much in it that it has to succeed or he will be homeless.  Don't make the same mistake as him.

If you really hate yourself and really believe in their  mission then buy them when mainnet (not the Jan 15 useless one) with gambling gets a solid date.  With b2x fork coming up you don't have to premature buy this failure.

To whoever say Bittrex.  There is almost no way Bittrex will list this when they are trying to get into SEC compliance while wagerr in their own words is pretty much want to bypass any regulations.
lotuspod

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:19:41 PM

Re-post from discord just now, one of the community devs has announced the temporary betting wallet is now open for testing.  They also said a form will be added shortly where you can report any problems you may come across.

"We are happy to say we are opening the testing. While this is a fork and the wallets created in the test website are legitimate, THERE IS NO NEED TO SEND ANY REAL COIN TO ANY WALLETS YOU CREATE FOR THIS TEST AT THIS TIME OR TO IMPORT ANY EXISTING WALLETS.

This test will not involve any real coin (not even worthless temp coin) but go ahead and make a wallet or 2 or whatever and test away! The NEXT phase of testing will use a temp coin we created.

Here is the testing link:

https://bettingbeforemainnet.com/

PLEASE give us as much feedback as possible for this test because that is really the point of opening it up for testing in the first place.
Keep in mind that the UI works well but it is still more of a “functional UI” because it is really meant to test the framework and functions rather than be the final UI.  This is basically just a framework to get all the functions working. It will not be the final UI and the final product will be in a custom Waves wallet not a webpage.

Please also try to hack the system and game it however possible. We want to see where we are at on that side as well to implement any fixes (i.e. bad requests, bad bets, fake request, etc, etc)
Hopefully everyone has fun playing with it and this gives everyone of taste of what is to come with our app (and Wagerr proper).

@blablabla
@SuperSartre"
uw0tm80

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:46:16 PM

So wait a minute...
The devs collected what, 20 million dollars or something?

And now the wagerr bagholders are literally trying to code this project in their sparetime? LMAO
Shouldn't this be the dev teams job?

I swear to god, this is just getting better and better  Grin Grin Grin
xibeijan
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:58:17 PM

This team will deliver.

Notable projects 2019: Semux, Dero, Wagerr, BEAM
uw0tm80

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:11:30 PM

NEWSFLASH!!!

Ok guys I got some really big news now.

I went on the discord to get this shit confirmed. I asked them is this really true?

Is it true some dude coded this shit in his sparetime with zero pay? And that he got MORE done than the entire dev team with millions of dollars and months of free time?

And apparently YES its true.

Thats how much faith shills like lotuspod have in the dev team. Theyre so convinced in them... theyre literally coding it themselves witz zero pay!!!

Now think about that.

So I gave these guys a radical idea.

HOW ABOUT YOU JUST SELL YOUR COINS AND START YOUR OWN PROJECT?

But oh wait. They cant do that. Because the coin is in the shitter and close to all time low.

So the investors pissed away millions and millions of dollars.

And guys like lotuspod are panicking right now. They know the devs will never deliver. And they know that once the public finds out, the rest of their money is gone as well.

And some of these dudes put BIG MONEY into this shitcoin.

Thats why they start shilling like crazy in forums like bitcoin talk.

Thats why they started deleting posts on reddit.

THATS WHY THEY EVEN STARTED DELETING WHAT I SAID ON DISCORD AND BANNED ME FROM THE CHAT!

Because... and I quote... "there are big bettors in this chan" and they dont want to scare them away.

So there you got it boys. Shills like lotuspod know exactly whats going on. They are WELL AWARE this project is fucking dead. And they are scrambling to keep it from completely imploding and losing the rest of their money.

Well guess what you smarmy faggots! I was merely trying to bring some perspective onto this board of shills.

But you've really pissed me off now. You've made this shit personal.

IM GONNA MAKE IT MY MISSION TO SPREAD THIS INFORMATION AND WATCH YOUR SCAM PROJECT BURN TO THE GROUND!

You fags were complaining that Im a "fudder" and that I have a personal vendetta against this coin.

Well I didnt.

BUT NOW I DO!

And I will fud the hell out of this shitcoin wherever I can.

I'm going to war over this shit.

And you fags got noone but yourselves to blame.

I wont stop until this shit project goes to zero... and I will feast on the tears of wagerr bagholders.

So friendly warning to everyone whos dumb enough to still hold on to his wagerr at this point.

You better sell RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

Because this shit got nowhere to go but down at this point.

And you better sell it FAST!

Because once word gets out over what these shills did... and how theyre trying to bury the truth about this project...

THIS COIN WILL SINK LIKE THE FUCKING TITANIC.

So better get the fuck out while you still can!
MarcosCr

Activity: 215
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:33:32 PM

it seems, wagerr is dead.

https://bettingbeforemainnet.com

This is not testnet.This is bullshit.
uw0tm80

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:37:38 PM

it seems, wagerr is dead.

https://bettingbeforemainnet.com

This is not testnet.This is bullshit.

Yes dont get fooled by this bullshit.
This is NOT an official release.

This was hacked together by some dudes on discord to roll out something - ANYTHING - to the public... and to keep this coin from completely imploding.

Guys like lotuspod have big money invested in this scam. And they know that the bagholders are getting nervous.

So they will do anything they can to avoid losing the rest of their money. They will lie, cheat and steal in a desperte attempt to pump this coin to a $20 million market cap again.

And then they will dump on everyone whos still holding this coin.

Look guys I get it. I had high hopes for this project too. But we got tricked by these scammers.

You did nothing wrong if you bought into this project. I got fooled too. But you got to get the hell out of it NOW or you risk losing all of your money.
MarcosCr

Activity: 215
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:58:10 PM

I sold my all wagerr coin 40 days ago.No problem for me.I will not buy again.
But i think that  "sports betting blockchain" is perfect idea.
So, is there any project like waggerr which is not scam? Smiley
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:17:45 PM

NEWSFLASH!!!

Ok guys I got some really big news now.

I went on the discord to get this shit confirmed. I asked them is this really true?

Is it true some dude coded this shit in his sparetime with zero pay? And that he got MORE done than the entire dev team with millions of dollars and months of free time?

And apparently YES its true.

Thats how much faith shills like lotuspod have in the dev team. Theyre so convinced in them... theyre literally coding it themselves witz zero pay!!!

Now think about that.

So I gave these guys a radical idea.

HOW ABOUT YOU JUST SELL YOUR COINS AND START YOUR OWN PROJECT?

But oh wait. They cant do that. Because the coin is in the shitter and close to all time low.

So the investors pissed away millions and millions of dollars.

And guys like lotuspod are panicking right now. They know the devs will never deliver. And they know that once the public finds out, the rest of their money is gone as well.

And some of these dudes put BIG MONEY into this shitcoin.

Thats why they start shilling like crazy in forums like bitcoin talk.

Thats why they started deleting posts on reddit.

THATS WHY THEY EVEN STARTED DELETING WHAT I SAID ON DISCORD AND BANNED ME FROM THE CHAT!

Because... and I quote... "there are big bettors in this chan" and they dont want to scare them away.

So there you got it boys. Shills like lotuspod know exactly whats going on. They are WELL AWARE this project is fucking dead. And they are scrambling to keep it from completely imploding and losing the rest of their money.

Well guess what you smarmy faggots! I was merely trying to bring some perspective onto this board of shills.

But you've really pissed me off now. You've made this shit personal.

IM GONNA MAKE IT MY MISSION TO SPREAD THIS INFORMATION AND WATCH YOUR SCAM PROJECT BURN TO THE GROUND!

You fags were complaining that Im a "fudder" and that I have a personal vendetta against this coin.

Well I didnt.

BUT NOW I DO!

And I will fud the hell out of this shitcoin wherever I can.

I'm going to war over this shit.

And you fags got noone but yourselves to blame.

I wont stop until this shit project goes to zero... and I will feast on the tears of wagerr bagholders.

So friendly warning to everyone whos dumb enough to still hold on to his wagerr at this point.

You better sell RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

Because this shit got nowhere to go but down at this point.

And you better sell it FAST!

Because once word gets out over what these shills did... and how theyre trying to bury the truth about this project...

THIS COIN WILL SINK LIKE THE FUCKING TITANIC.

So better get the fuck out while you still can!

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
crofly

Activity: 208

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:22:35 PM

this is such a trainwreck Cheesy
Munz77

Activity: 167

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:24:03 AM

Re-post from discord just now, one of the community devs has announced the temporary betting wallet is now open for testing.  They also said a form will be added shortly where you can report any problems you may come across.

"We are happy to say we are opening the testing. While this is a fork and the wallets created in the test website are legitimate, THERE IS NO NEED TO SEND ANY REAL COIN TO ANY WALLETS YOU CREATE FOR THIS TEST AT THIS TIME OR TO IMPORT ANY EXISTING WALLETS.

This test will not involve any real coin (not even worthless temp coin) but go ahead and make a wallet or 2 or whatever and test away! The NEXT phase of testing will use a temp coin we created.

Ok, ill have a play around. Whats Wagerr Swap though?
lotuspod

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:22:38 PM

Re-post from discord just now, one of the community devs has announced the temporary betting wallet is now open for testing.  They also said a form will be added shortly where you can report any problems you may come across.

Ok, ill have a play around. Whats Wagerr Swap though?

It's how users will be able to swap their wgr-waves tokens for the actual wgr-mainnet tokens on Jan 15th.  It's just a placeholder for a future update which was carried over from the wgr-waves wallet created by the wgr team a few months ago.  The community devs modified that wallet and worked with a waves fullnode on the payouts, to allow for betting.

Millions of wgr were bet on a single promo fight, so I'm pretty curious to see how much betting traffic this thing gets.
BtcVolcano

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:31:30 PM

I took the coins as soon as they appeared on the exchange market. For quite a long time the price goes to the same place. It would be good for developers to bring the coins to exchange large and then increase speed and increase the price.
jawatulen

Activity: 398

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:37:30 PM

I took the coins as soon as they appeared on the exchange market. For quite a long time the price goes to the same place. It would be good for developers to bring the coins to exchange large and then increase speed and increase the price.

Large exchange really needed for wagerr, and i hope is the choice from all the developer team
lotuspod

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:53:00 PM

Large exchange really needed for wagerr, and i hope is the choice from all the developer team

There will be more ways to buy/sell wgr once mainnet and the actual token is released.  Some of the larger exchanges are likely hesitant to add the temporary waves token.
Scor Pio

Activity: 393

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:58:49 PM

There will be more ways to buy/sell wgr once mainnet and the actual token is released.  Some of the larger exchanges are likely hesitant to add the temporary waves token.

in my opinion wagerr is one of the best token that created on wavesplatform, and this token is listed on masternodes.pro too
i hope there will be an exceptions with wagerr for larger exchange to listing this token
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:59:14 PM

Waiting for meeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwn
sigh

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 241 »
  Print  

Jump to: