Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:37:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO launched!] Embermine - Blockchain and Smart Contract Application  (Read 52211 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
embermine_drake

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 08:29:07 AM

I liked the answers, dev! It really showed posture and focus on the project! Many ICO's of projects considered to be large really only crave the money, congratulations.

Thank you. While we are very interested in making sure that the token sale is successful is important, but the most important part of that is also ensuring that everyone sees the long term value of not only the coins, but the platform and network itself.

Please let us know if you require any additional information or have any questions.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 09:04:50 AM

Join twitter bounty Program
Jurgen

Activity: 378
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 02:42:25 PM

Reserved Dutch and German ANN translations by email. Thank you.
timotron

Activity: 924
Merit: 281

Trooper Founder & CEO

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 11:52:45 PM

Thank you. While we are very interested in making sure that the token sale is successful is important, but the most important part of that is also ensuring that everyone sees the long term value of not only the coins, but the platform and network itself.

Please let us know if you require any additional information or have any questions.

I have some questions... How many Embermine will be issued? If ICO is unsuccessful, is the issue amount the same? Is there any exchange ready to add Embermine? Is Embermine in Ethereum? Anyway, I will participate in the twitter campaign.

""James Drake:
The answer is two fold: What happens to the BTC committed? What happens to the project itself?
First of all the BTC given are in Escrow and if the minimum is not met, all funds are returned once the Escrow certifies the sale

As not complete

The only loss in the whole thing is a small amount from the tx fees

Second, Embermine will continue. This is simply one element of the total funding options at our disposal. But the token sale is the best way to fund, promote, and distribute a company in the cryptoverse. No other mechanism is as brutally efficient and exponentially powerful at harnessing computer power to distribute your idea, project, or product than the ICO/Token Sale. Allowing the value market determine what is good and what is not. That does not mean that it should not have standards levels of quality and expectations of value.
So we wanted to do it with a Token Sale for Crypto reasons, because it's heart is in crypto. But we will make our minimum, in that, I have no doubt.

But for the sake of not appearing brash or unprepared, I have also set up a number of personal and business loans and applied for a number of local, state, and federal technology matching grants, and of course, we will still create the coins and then offer them direct to Users ourselves, one by one. At $5 per EMB

It will take longer to build, because we will not be able to support a full team initially, but they will be part time and working with us when possible.

But even in that case, with the help of the OpenSource, BitShares, and Indie Devs everywhere, we will help develop and prepare EOS, then Embermine.""

This shup be the answer.
James send it in telegran just this afternoon.

Trooper is a suite of tools for the gaming ecosystem, our first tool is a dedicated job portal for gamers to get engaged, all wrapped around the Trooper token MEDAL - $MDL
https://linktr.ee/trooperjobs
timotron

Trooper Founder & CEO

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 11:57:57 PM

I have some questions... How many Embermine will be issued? If ICO is unsuccessful, is the issue amount the same? Is there any exchange ready to add Embermine? Is Embermine in Ethereum? Anyway, I will participate in the twitter campaign.
Ember (EMB) Token Details

Role of token:   Voting, Block Creation, and Platform Access
Token supply:   150 Million
Distributed in ICO:         85% of all Generated Embers (127.5 million Maximum)
6% Developer, Employee, and Early Supporter Distribution Pool (6 month Time-lock from Sale Ending Date)

5% Reserved for Marketing and Advertising During and After Sale

4% Open Source Development and Bug Bounty Rewards
Emission rate:   Remainder EMB cap will be distributed in proportion to Embers which are used and removed from circulation.
Consensus method:   Delegated Proof-of-Stake protocol based upon the Graphene blockchain
Token Sale Details

Sale period:   May 5 2017 to June 2nd 2017
Pricing/Bonus:   Pre-Order (8am CST – 10am CST May 5th): .000025 BTC per EMB
First Day: .00003 BTC per EMB/33,333 EMB per BTC

Rest of Sale: .00004 BTC per EMB/25,000 EMB per BTC
Token distribution date:   Dstributed within 24 hours of Sale Close
Minimum investment goal:        200 BTC
Maximum investment cap:   4,000 BTC
How are funds held:   Escrow services provided by Coinfirm.Io in a multi-sig wallet with Mikko Ohtamma of TokenMarket and James Drake of Embermine, Inc.
Mainnet release date:   Expected Oct/Nov 2017

Copied from https://embermine.com/crowdsale/
Look for more infos

Trooper is a suite of tools for the gaming ecosystem, our first tool is a dedicated job portal for gamers to get engaged, all wrapped around the Trooper token MEDAL - $MDL
embermine_drake

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 09:03:43 AM

Here is a new Greek translation for everyone!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1919843.msg19169853#msg19169853

Thanks to Coinman!
embermine_drake

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 09:11:59 AM

Dev, I just wrote an article, I sent you a message on Slack, I shared the article on twitter too! Thanks for the opportunity to write! How will I know if the article was accepted?

Looks great! Thank you!! We will promote it around for you as well.
timotron

Trooper Founder & CEO

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 09:40:27 PM

Just Posted the Spanisch translation Smiley
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1940030.new#new

killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 10:04:54 PM

The Greek ann has been updated with some new info

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1919843.msg19169853#msg19169853

new updates and messages from dev team are now posted
embermine_drake

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 12:13:23 AM

Just Posted the Spanisch translation Smiley
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1940030.new#new

Thank you so much for your hard work.
frankkkkkkk

Activity: 594
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:40:00 AM

There are only three days left.And you have just collected 25.33 BTC.It is far away from the target of 200BTC.
embermine_drake

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 03:10:55 AM

There are only three days left.And you have just collected 25.33 BTC.It is far away from the target of 200BTC.

Yes. And I still have zero doubt that we are going to make it.

But thank you for noticing.

BTW, it is 3 days and 13 hours.
kaconk

Activity: 1083
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:39:51 PM

Yes. And I still have zero doubt that we are going to make it.

But thank you for noticing.

BTW, it is 3 days and 13 hours.
i hope at the end of ICO the "whales" investor will invest on embermine and make reach minimum goal 200 btc, keep up to good work dev Smiley
embermine_drake

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 10:41:45 AM

Be on the watch for some of our latest information regarding Embermine coming out today starting at 1:00pm Central USA Time:

1. The Marketing Bounty Update

2. Ember Tokens and the License Pool Smart Contracts, and announcement of Seat License set prices during Open Beta and Full Product Release.

3. Full update on our move to EOS (EOS.io) and our excitement to be able to turn our three most important technologies into one development track.

See you all later today!  
embermine_drake

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 10:07:42 AM

Thank you everyone for their continued support of the Embermine Token Sale!

As we enter into the final full day of the sale, I wanted to offer some updates on the Marketing Bounty Program:

The turn out has been very strong for the Marketing Bounty program, with over 180 different accounts all vying for the points that will provide them with a proportional share of the Marketing Bounty. We were trying to find a way that we can publish anything that would truly resemble an accurate current score count, but as most of the awards are tied directly to the number followers/friends an individual has on their particular account, and those counts have not been taken yet, it is impossible to tell where they currently are now, compared to the end of the event.

With all of that said, I would like to encourage each and every one of the 180 accounts to go throw the minimum onto the crowdsale, not only will it make it easier for us to issue your Bounties, but you also help us reach the token sale minimum and get everyone extra tokens. If everyone that was in the marketing program even did that, it would make a difference and add a large number of transactions to the system and help us build momentum.

Good luck to everyone and THANK YOU for your hard work and dedication to our project.

embermine_drake

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 10:28:33 AM

Hello everyone! Just a quick announcement! I received the approval from our legal team to announce a special feature the Embermine platform will have for Users: Seat License Pool Contracts!

Since every Ember token represents a User seat in the Embermine Platform, and we always want single users to have quick and easy access to Embers for seat licenses, we are creating a Seat License Pool. This will allow the Platform to issue single Ember tokens to visitors wishing to create their unique User Account.

To begin, the Platform will issue a Seat License Smart Contract requesting Ember (EMB) token commitments from existing Users to the Seat License Pool. The amount of total tokens requested is determined by the average number of tokens removed from circulation each day. Once the contract is fulfilled, it will submit the tokens to the License Pool for purchase. The cost of these EMBs will be 1 Spark during the Open Beta beginning in October, and 5 Sparks after the full product release.

When the existing Contracts get depleted to a certain point, a new one is issued by the Platform, and more can be dedicated to the Pool. When the existing contract is filled, Embermine subtracts 5% of the total number Sparks collected, paid to the Identity Services Provider and then distributes the remaining Sparks to all Contract participants in proportion to the percentage of the total Embers they contributed.

Although there will be a minimum and a maximum amount of EMB committed by each User, Users can participate in as many contracts as they like. This will provide not only an easy, low maintenance method of selling EMBs, but it will also ensure a steady, guaranteed method for prospective Users to acquire a seat license for the Platform.

So there you go! For those of you wondering, or do not know yet, 1 Spark will be equal to 1 bitUSD.

More information on this to come!
embermine_drake

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 10:31:20 AM

Thank you everyone for their continued support of the Embermine Token Sale!

As we enter into the final full day of the sale, I wanted to offer some updates on the Marketing Bounty Program:

The turn out has been very strong for the Marketing Bounty program, with over 180 different accounts all vying for the points that will provide them with a proportional share of the Marketing Bounty. We were trying to find a way that we can publish anything that would truly resemble an accurate current score count, but as most of the awards are tied directly to the number followers/friends an individual has on their particular account, and those counts have not been taken yet, it is impossible to tell where they currently are now, compared to the end of the event.

With all of that said, I would like to encourage each and every one of the 180 accounts to go throw the minimum onto the crowdsale, not only will it make it easier for us to issue your Bounties, but you also help us reach the token sale minimum and get everyone extra tokens. If everyone that was in the marketing program even did that, it would make a difference and add a large number of transactions to the system and help us build momentum.

Good luck to everyone and THANK YOU for your hard work and dedication to our project.

We are currently hard at work tallying up all of the totals of what we already know is out there. We will be giving posting all of the results as soon as the results are tabulated after the sale is completed.
charles007

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 08:18:33 PM

Hello. Just came across this project, it sound every interesting, but the minimum goal of BTC is not met yet, with only 20 hours left to the end of the ICO. What will happen if the minimum goal is not met, will everyone be refunded, or what will happen? Sorry if this was answered before, I couldn't find where...

EMBERMINE  ★ Creative Content Collaboration & Distribution Platform ★   ANN THREAD
[WHITEPAPER] ★ [TEAM] ★ [PROJECTS]
facebooktwitterlinkedintelegramreddit
url]
embermine_drake

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 04:35:25 AM

Hello. Just came across this project, it sound every interesting, but the minimum goal of BTC is not met yet, with only 20 hours left to the end of the ICO. What will happen if the minimum goal is not met, will everyone be refunded, or what will happen? Sorry if this was answered before, I couldn't find where...

If the token sale does not reach its minimum of 200 BTC, the Escrow which holds the BTC and is administered by Coinfirm, after it verifies all transactions, will refund all BTC collected during the length of the sale.

All funds will be returned to the wallets indicated during the purchase process. The only loss in value when contributing are the transaction fees associated to the purchases and the return transactions. So please do not wait, as we have strong evidence that we will cover the minimum no matter what.

Also it should be noted that we fully intend upon creating the environment, including the Ember tokens, regardless of the results of the token sale. When and how that will take place is something we will worry about only if necessary, but we have already laid the groundwork for those contingencies before we began all of this.
Raizou

Activity: 758
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 04:47:35 AM

If the token sale does not reach its minimum of 200 BTC, the Escrow which holds the BTC and is administered by Coinfirm, after it verifies all transactions, will refund all BTC collected during the length of the sale.

All funds will be returned to the wallets indicated during the purchase process. The only loss in value when contributing are the transaction fees associated to the purchases and the return transactions. So please do not wait, as we have strong evidence that we will cover the minimum no matter what.

Also it should be noted that we fully intend upon creating the environment, including the Ember tokens, regardless of the results of the token sale. When and how that will take place is something we will worry about only if necessary, but we have already laid the groundwork for those contingencies before we began all of this.
Dev, sorry for the question I'm going to ask, but if you guys can cover the minimum, why are you going to ICO? Was it necessary to make an ICO if you are able to follow through with the project? I know that you deserve to be paid for the nice work and future product offered, but was an ICO necessary? Or why didn't do it with a minimum minor? There are many ICO's, it's a difficult competition.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: