Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:23:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO launched!] Embermine - Blockchain and Smart Contract Application  (Read 52211 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ayamark789

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:44:46 AM

There's no reward for the project, but I think it's too expensive now

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bejo terus

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:49:29 AM

i like this project because CEO sir James drake maybe, iam not sure about his name. he handle the problem about the payment, no escrow and i like it. and now this embermine token already on exchange and that rate is awsome.
Jekwizor

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 03:47:29 PM

My tokens are not displayed in my wallet myetherwallet?
charles007

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:55:47 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2017, 01:58:09 AM by mprep

For those not on Telegram, you should join it, as there are many updates and discussions that go on everyday. So even though this thread is not updated, the community is very active on Telegram. As www.tokenverse.com was launched a few days ago, embermine will go hand in hand and grow both platforms. I'll post some info that James shared with the community in the Telegram chat:

"James Drake, [Jul 13, 2017, 10:38 PM]:
...Simply because with the launch of TokenVerse and the relaunch of Embermine, THOSE two location will become the news and media nerve centers for everything happening with Embermine and TokenVerse. Because of this, and because of our dedication to delivering these two sites and their respective products to market, we have to remain committed to them as we move forward. This will require both Garrison and myself to take a less active, moment-to-moment role in the ongoing communication on the Telegram feed.

Of course, we will still be around to participate and discuss topics often, especially when there are new details or products to report upon, but our community will do well to be headed BY the community, and have them have the opportunity to make it to THEIR liking, not ours.

Our role should be to report and tell you what WE are doing, not tell YOU what to do, and I am afraid that our Telegram is starting to appear too much like that. Embermine GUIDING their community. Rather, we should be guided, in part by what YOU require. In the end, our efforts are to head us toward decentralization, and the first step in doing that is taking us out of the driver's seat.

So all public channels: Telegram, Slack, TokenVerse App, Reddit, etc should be moderated by, and primarily managed by the community, with Embermine and TokenVerse employees acting more as guests to the channel rather than the main event. Our visits should be compact and full of pertinent information to maximize the time we spend doing so, and allow us to provide equal (or as best can be expected) coverage of all of the sites with visits and information sharing.

With that said, I have been watching with great pride, this Telegram develop, and I am proud to say that I am not concerned at all with this channel's vibrancy and engagement. But I would like there to be a couple of volunteers from each channel whose job specifically is to report what the other channels are discussing that their current one is not, or asking for a different take on their conversations. This will also ensure that our networks are connected and redundant, ensuring the ubiquity of our message.

And finally, TokenVerse. TokenVerse is where, ultimately, everything will end up, one way or another. Individual site might have a story a few moments before TokenVerse publishes it, but that is only because the member site has to publish their article first in order for us to republish it.

But we will be using both the site (and the TokenVerse app that is in development) to share our message not only to Embermine or TokenVerse direct, but also to the entire TokenVerse Syndication network, currently with 27 existing or planned websites prepared to join the network once it launches "officially" on August 1st."

And more....

"James Drake, [Jul 13, 2017, 10:39 PM]:

So what "is" the TokenVerse Syndication network? Allow me to explain:

1) It all starts with TokenVerse itself. The site will not only have a number of feature columnists like Lam Hoang and Conner Gibson, but we will also have all of the daily submissions from the   individual Network sites which are fed to TokenVerse via the Incoming Syndication Feed, and then all is redistributed and served BACK to the network sites and appropriate content is redelivered according to the network site's feed parameters (hash tags, columnists, origin site, and more) to help create a dynamic and constantly updated set of content sourced from hundreds, or even potentially thousands of websites.

James Drake, [Jul 13, 2017, 11:17 PM]:
2) Once the Syndication NEWS feed is complete and running, we will also create an INFORMATION feed. This will be TokenVerse acting as a defacto registrar for all cryptos, tokens, coins, and their clones. We will provide verified User Accounts to all companies, agencies, individuals, or decentralized teams for the purpose of registering their token and all of its pertinent information for FREE with our site. All of this information will always be verified, but it will also allow people to go to ONE site, not an exchange, or a list, but a registered, vetted list that has ALL of the current information for all cryp[tocurrencies, assets, markets, and exchanges and we will also provide this network feed of live information for FREE to all network sites who request it. This means no longer hunting for a list of ALL the ICOs, or making sure that the information is correct, but having complete faith in the knowledge that the information is as accurate as the company is dedicated to making sure that it is.

And WE provide this service to ICOs, tokens, markets, exchanges, and such for FREE. No more "Pay to Play"

At least not to just get your information out on the site with all of the information the PUBLIC deserves.

Pay to play information only serves those with deep pockets. I refused to spend $20,000 or even $10,000 just to have my information available to people. Advertising is one thing. Pay for professional services is another, but paying just to be able to list yourself on what should be (and many claim to be) a website dedicated to educating the public, and giving the site the very hard to find information that makes their site valuble to advertise on, seems to me to be

excessive and unecessary.

IT also means that the public will not have the capability to know what is "paid for information" and what is freely given with no strings.

TokenVerse will change all of that. We will collect and deliver the information ALWAYS. For free. To anyone who comes. From anywhere. For any legal reason.

Now, that is NOT to say that we do not have places where we can, and deserve, to earn some money.

In addition to the NEWS and INFORMATION feeds, we will also have the AD Feed.

James Drake, [Jul 13, 2017, 11:37 PM]:
The Ad feed will be a feed of ad content (think much like Ad Words) that is delivered to all Network sites. Just like the other feeds, these are composed of many different ads, allowing the Network sites to accept a single Ad for display on their site, a rotating series of ads currently being delivered on the feed, or a combination of both. TokenVerse's Sales Team will be selling these advertising packages for ALL network locations, as well as the Network Feed packages, and TokenVerse's own ad/highlight inventory. So the network sites can just run the "Network Ad Feed" by default, they can allow the TokenVerse Sales to sell their product for them, or they can take it upon themselves to sell their own ads (alone or by hiring a team), keeping both the sales commission and the Network royalty for themselves. "

continued......

"James Drake, [Jul 13, 2017, 11:44 PM]:
All Ads for all customers are produced in house or by one of our outsource teams from our growing network of graphic designers, digital production teams, and even traditional and web-based advertising companies, and is included in the price of the advertising campaign purchased by the TokenVerse customer. Due to the very specific development and design parameters for these ads and the feed that will eventually deliver them, we will, at least in the beginning, require only our own developed content be used on our network. This also ensures quality control for the look and feel of the ads, especially when they are on "themed" sites.

James Drake, [Jul 13, 2017, 11:59 PM (7/13/17, 11:59:52 PM)]:
We are launching TokenVerse on Saturday July 15th @ Noon CST. Network sites will be joining on a regular basis starting as soon as Monday.

James Drake, [Jul 14, 2017, 1:12 AM]:
I expect to have at least 10 Network sites running and active on Syndication by August 1st, after that, we should be able to get the other sites on in increasing volume as we gain followers and visitors. Here is what we will be charging for the ads on TokenVerse:

Single Site Ad - Full Package:
USD: $1000/per week $3750/month
ETH: (#of ETH @ USD market price) currently ~4.5/week 17/month
BTC:  (#of BTC @ USD market price) currently ~.43/week 1.63/month
MBRS: 1000/week 3750/month

Network Syndication Ad - Full Package (includes one Feature Site Choice)
USD: $4000/per week $15,000/month
ETH: 18.2/week 68/month
BTC: 1.74/week 6.5/month
MBRS: 4000/week 15000/month

So if right now you are thinking: "Hey, so someone could go on EtherDelta right NOW and get 15000 Embers for about 4.2 ETH, or $924 dollars! " That is right, they can. So starting as soon as tomorrow, we are going to be sending our customers to EtherDelta who are going to be looking to buy 1000, 3750, 4000, or 15000 MBRS to pay for their advertising because it is currently trading at 6% of the USD price. OR we will gladly accept their USD, ETH, or BTC payment for the highest amount possible. So while we do not mind, at all, that they use MBRS to maximize their value when buying products and services from us, I just want all of those who have Embers to be mindful of the price they are selling at for their own benefit. ANYTHING less than a dollar would be still a value to most customers to get them, especially at these quantities.

SO how do AD revenues get divided?

Single Site Sales: (Including TokenVerse.com)

20% Sales Commission (15% individual, 5% Mangement/Bonus Pools/Team Benefits)
20% Production Team (15% Company, 5% Management/Bonus Pools/Team Benefits)
20% TokenVerse Syndication Royalty (split evenly among all Network sites)
40% Host Site Royalty

Network Sales:

20% Sales Commission (15% individual, 5% Mangement/Bonus Pools/Team Benefits)
20% Production Team Royalty Split (split evenly amonst all teams contributing to the Network feed)
20% TokenVerse Syndication Royalty (split evenly among all Network sites)
40% TokenVerse

The splits will be completed with existing database and accounting software, but to be transitioned into the Embermine Project once the platform is completed.

All splits will be completed in the currency in which it was delivered, automatically upon receipt, and delivered directly to the the accounts of the required individuals within 24 hours. So if we receive MBRS, you get paid in MBRS. If we receive ETH, you shall be paid in ETH, and so on...

Okay, I am about to leave the office to run home and I will continue from there. But this is a pretty fair rundown of TokenVerse and the dynamics that will be at play here beginning tomorrow.

IF YOU HAVE ANY INTEREST IN WRITING or SELLING FOR TOKENVERSE, or being a NETWORK SITE (we also have over 100 "ready to host sites" available for 400 MBRS/month that will allow someone to start a fully hosted Cryptocurrency/Blockchain blog plugged into the TokenVerse network and earning network ad royalties and contributing to the news and information feeds), please contact us!!! ASAP!!

Specifically, if you are interested in being a writer on the TokenVerse network, please send an email to Garrison Breckenridge, Managing Editor - TokenVerse: garrison@embermine.com Please include any examples of your work (does not have to be crypto-related, but preferred), relevent experience, and what intended "angle" will your column take?

If you are interested in being part of the TokenVerse Sales Team, please send an email to me, James Drake (james@embermine.com), indicating your interest, past sales experience, and your top three favorite blockchain/cryptocurrency projects currently.

If you are interested in becoming a Network Site, please contact me, James Drake (james@embermine.com), with the domain name of your site, your experience in managing websites/advertising, and if you intend on just caretaking the site (managing non-network content and applications), using it as an anchor site for your blog while supported with additional curated content, or even running it as part of your own advertising and marketing team and platform.

James Drake, [Jul 14, 2017, 1:56 AM]:
We look forward to hearing back from everyone in the coming days and answering your questions!"

Alot of momentum going on with embers. Another big step has been the inclusion into coinmarketcap, check out embers there. The coin supply will be updated by the coinmarket team, as the embermine team has given them all the information they require:

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/embers/

EMBERMINE  ★ Creative Content Collaboration & Distribution Platform ★   ANN THREAD
[WHITEPAPER] ★ [TEAM] ★ [PROJECTS]
facebooktwitterlinkedintelegramreddit
url]
Raizou

Activity: 758

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 05:21:35 AM

I got my tokens and had not done anything, I suddenly remembered this project, it's amazing these updates, but what about the price? Why are not you climbing? And why is the volume traded small?
oleksii777

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:43:40 PM

The quieter you go, the further you'll get!
----
So far, embermine has improved, although it is very little but it will slowly get better..
PrintMule

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:28:11 AM

i have 14k tokens right now. and i want to sell them. if you interesting this project and coins please contact me on pm. i want to sell each token price 0.75 usd .

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀        ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███████████████████████████████████████████████
█████    ▄█████████▌   ▐█████▀  ▐███████████████▌  ▀██████████████████
████▌   ▐██████████    █████    ████████████████    ██████████████████
████▌   ▐█████████▄▄▄▄█████▌   ▐███████████████▌   ▐███▀▀█████████████
█████    ▀███████████████▀▀        ▄███████████    ██▀   ▐████████████
██████▄     ▀▀███████▀▀         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀█████▌   ▐▀   ▄███▀▀   ▀█████
█████████▄▄     ▀▀███▄  ▄▄    ████▀    ▄   ███       ▄███▀   ▄█  ▐████
█████████████▄▄     ▀████▌   ▐███▀   ███   ██▌      ████    ██▀  █████
██████▀▀   ▀█████▄    ███    ████   ███▌  ▐██    ▌  ▐██▌      ▄▄██████
█████    ▄████████    ▐██    ██▀▀   ██▀   ▐▀    ▐█   ██▌   ▀██▀▀  ████
████▌   ▐████████▀    ███▄     ▄▄▄     ▄    ▄   ▐██   ██▄      ▄▄█████
████▌   ███████▀    ▄███████████████████████████████▄  ▀▀██████▀▀ ████
█████    ▀▀▀▀     ▄█████████▀    ▀█▀    ▀█       ▀████▄▄         ▄████
██████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄████████████  █████  ██  █  █  █  ████████████████████
█████████████████████████  █▄    ▄█▄    ▄█  █  █  ████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
jovan85

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:19:09 PM

I wait till embermine wort 5$ to sell my small amount , and that will be very soon ,I hope so ..Good Luck all
zxbball

Activity: 311

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:33:26 PM

Where is the tokenverse website? Why is the MBRS price not $1 as previously announced by dev? I thought that this price would be fixed and minimum, when MBRS will have this value? And will there be other exchanges?i agreed
Eddyc

Activity: 1010
Merit: 391

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:54:52 PM

Some guys told me that this project is promising, 'd like to know the reasons that led these people to tell me this, what appears here is very quiet and there are few updates, the price is very low and the Etherdelta exchange is simple.
charles007

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:56:21 PM

Where is the tokenverse website? Why is the MBRS price not $1 as previously announced by dev? I thought that this price would be fixed and minimum, when MBRS will have this value? And will there be other exchanges?i agreed

http://www.tokenverse.com/

They also have made a subreddit for tokenverse:

https://www.reddit.com/r/TokenVerse/

The price was not fixed, as it's on ether delta, it's an open market. The price is very low because of all the people from the bounties dumping. Free money for them so they don't really care about the project, just about making any money from it. IMO the bounty rewards were too high, so the price will take longer to rise and stabilise as the dumping continues. The Embermine team are working very hard, come along and join their telegram group where they are very active:

https://t.me/embermine

EMBERMINE  ★ Creative Content Collaboration & Distribution Platform ★   ANN THREAD
url]
GTTIGER

Activity: 527

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:31:05 AM

Any updates on exchanges?

charles007

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:59:44 AM

Any updates on exchanges?

From Telegram:

"James Drake, [Jul 24, 2017, 17:22 PM]:

I can say with 100% certainty that we will be on at least two other exchanges by August 1st, and two more by August 15th. The agreements are signed and payments have been made and we have been approved."

Details about which exchanges have not been shared, but August 1st is just a few days away, very exciting!!

url]
obszoenling

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:38:23 PM

Who created the German translation of your website? It is completely wrong like it was done with the google translator. I can help with a proper translation if needed.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
charles007

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:00:00 PM

Who created the German translation of your website? It is completely wrong like it was done with the google translator. I can help with a proper translation if needed.

Website is being redone, will go offline in a day or two... Big news around the corner. Come and join the conversation in Telegram.

MBRS is about to sky rocket for sure... It's now the most traded coin in volume on etherdelta today.

You should contact James Drake on Telegram regarding the translation into German.

Onwards and upwards!!

url]
mickp

Activity: 340

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:13:48 AM

Joined telegram 1 August thirst new Exchange coming  Grin
15 august even more exchanges coming.
The price will be x5 or x10 for sure in short time.
Sunrise2000

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:50:51 AM

so Embers (MBRS) on etherdelta is not the same that Ember Coin (EMB) on cryptopia?
mickp

Activity: 340

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:33:11 AM

MBRS= The right embermine on etherdelta
EMB on cryptopia= https://www.embercoin.org/ =  total different coin and have nothing to do with Embermine .

You only can buy Embermine at the moment ad Etherdelta:
https://etherdelta.github.io/#MBRS-ETH

1 august new exchange(s) are coming for embermine [MBRS] and also 15 august new exchange(s).
Bayoe_noe

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:46:40 PM

so Embers (MBRS) on etherdelta is not the same that Ember Coin (EMB) on cryptopia?
that  is different coin... embermine is MBRS,embercoin is EMB
charles007

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:27:10 AM

Embermine have just announced the acquisition of DomainToken in a press release:

http://www.tokenverse.com/news/embermine-news-release-domaintoken-acquisition-new-token-distribution-methodology-two-token-releases/

The DomainToken (DOM) will be distributed on the 1st September to all holders of MBRS (Embers) at a ratio of 1:100 - For each MBRS the holder will receive 100 DOM - Total supply of 5 Billion DOM.
MBRS are currently traded on Etherdelta but should hit new exchanges this week and more in mid august. Current price is around $0.03/MBRS

Also, the Tokenverse (TOV) token will be distributed to MBRS holders on the 15th August at a ratio of 1:2. For each MBRS the holder will receive 2 TOV - Total supply of 100 Million TOV.

Hopefully the bitcointalk threads will be launched soon for each project. Get your MBRS while they're cheap...

Please join the Embermine telegram for more info, it's a great community:

url]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: