Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:03:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⛏️[ANN] Giga Watt: Best Home for your Mining. Starts today!  (Read 203082 times)
cryptonomos (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 08:28:31 AM

@cryptonomos Please confirm.
To setup ETH miner.
I will need to first pay you $2,664 and buy $1375 WTT tokens and then pay 0.23 cents per day to run and maintain the miner.  

Yes, you are right.

What if after six months I don't want to mine. I know I can rent my token. What about the miner cost $2664 that I paid you?

2664$ is the price of miner. Miner belongs to you.

ETH is soon going to use POS model. Will you switch miner to mine other coins later?

Yes, you can switch miner to mine other coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
owldeveloper

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 08:46:02 AM

Thanks for answering these questions.

Is there any other cost which I did not add?
Can panda miner switch to mine other coins later?
Is there any cost to switch miner to mine other cryptocurrencies?

To setup ETH miner.
I will need to first pay you $2,664 and buy $1375 WTT tokens and then pay 0.23 cents per day to run and maintain the miner.  

Yes, you are right.

What if after six months I don't want to mine. I know I can rent my token. What about the miner cost $2664 that I paid you?

ETH is soon going to use POS model. Will you switch miner to mine other coins later?

TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 08:55:56 AM

Bounty program is only for translation what about to launch another campaign with signature and social media. These days signature is very helpful to promote any project because this program is really interesting and so many people would like to join this.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
cryptoworldwide

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 10:16:47 AM

So My understanding To Mine with Panda we need to pay US$2664 for equipment + US$1250 for WW or buy this amount of token+ per day rent charge, as a token holder you will get waive of rent charge and hosting fee pls clarify?

pls also confirm what would be production capacity per day so we can calculate approximate return on investment?

Also, confirm how much electricity and other charges you will deduct each day to run this panda?

is there any option we can go for rent equipment from you rather than healthy investment in equipment?

What will happen if I have less Token of 1250 watt how can I run mining of 1250 WW?

From my understanding being token holder you are buying rent and hosting charges nothing else.

Your reply on each specific question would highly appreciate and I believe it will also help other members to justify the investment into this project.

To setup ETH miner.

Yes, you are right.

DonApp

Activity: 275

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 11:37:20 AM

So it appears i am too late to buy some L3+ miners at Gigawatt. Was looking for buying some in combination with WTT tokens. Support states it is not possible to purchase L3+ miners until late August, is this true? Was looking to buy a decent amount of both of them.... Any possibility to arrange something? Thanks!
cryptonomos (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 02:51:16 PM

Bounty program is only for translation what about to launch another campaign with signature and social media. These days signature is very helpful to promote any project because this program is really interesting and so many people would like to join this.
We are not planning bounty for social media but we have referral program: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1914900.msg19103130#msg19103130

cryptonomos (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 09:28:38 PM

Good news for mining industry! Segwit got approved Smiley
https://news.bitcoin.com/new-york-bitcoin-miners-tentatively-agree-on-segwit-activation/

chip1982

Activity: 204
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:47:47 PM

Hello,

I’d like to see a little more clarification on the pricing structure. Let’s build a hypothetical situation where I purchase 10,000 WTT tokens.

These 10,000 WTT tokens get me 10kW of mining space and a power rate of 2.8¢ per kWh. If I dropped my own mining rigs in there, what would the additional cost be for Gigawatt to run and maintain my miners?  Your original post lists a 3.3¢ per kWh hosting fee for token owners. Assuming this includes power, that would imply Gigawatt is charging 0.5¢ per kWh for maintenance?

Now, getting a little more complicated, what sort of fees would be incurred if I had no mining rigs and wanted Gigawatt to find renters, fill my mining space, and manage it all for me?

Thank you for the information!

I'd be happy to clarify it for you Smiley

If you decide to drop your rigs in there, you would actually be getting reduced hosting fee, and you would also pay installation fee of $20 per Asic miner or $40 per GPU miner, depending on what you decide to send in. With WTT tokens, your rental fee drops to 0, and you would only be paying 3.3¢ per kWh, that is correct. Maintenance of 0.5¢ per kWh is already included in 3.3¢ price.

It's not so complicated actually, see for yourself using this calculator. With renting out 10,000 tokens to other miners, you could potentially earn anywhere from $3679.20 of annual rental income (assuming you picked 4.2¢/kW/h rental fee) to $5650.20 (that is with 6.45¢/kW/h rental fee). You decide which rental fee to pick. There will be dashboard, where you would be able to find miners with matching fees in your cabinet in Giga Watt's account. You wouldn't need to manage much, besides choosing what type of payout you would have (BTC, LTC, ETH) - just sit back and enjoy the ride Smiley

So to be clear; the WTT tokens will give me a space for putting my own equipment, and give a discount of the power price from 12.8 cents/kWh to 3.3 cents/kWh. But I still need to buy my own equipment. To put a BTC miner of 1500 watts there (of ~$1500), I will need to invest 1500 WTT tokens (= $1500) and still have to pay 3.3 cents/kWh.  The financial benefit of the WTT tokens I bought would be 12.8-3.3 = 9.5 cents/kWh, which means that it would take 1500/0.095 ~ `15000 hours, or 650 days to earn back the purchase price of the WTT tokens? This is besides the revenue of the mining of course....
Yes, you are right.

Hi, I seem to have a misunderstanding in this example.

I thought the power price is always at 2.8 cents/kWh no matter which scenario, which means there is no discount on the power price. The benefits from the WTT token comes in a deduction of the rental fee to zero. If the standard hosting fee without token for one miner is 9.75 cents/kWh then the benefits of the token is 9.75-3.3 =  6.45 cents/kWh, which should mean that it takes even longer to earn back the purchase price of the WTT token.

Where does the 12.8 cents/kWH come from?

Thanks for any clarification.

cryptonomos (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 10:55:54 PM

Hello,

I’d like to see a little more clarification on the pricing structure. Let’s build a hypothetical situation where I purchase 10,000 WTT tokens.

These 10,000 WTT tokens get me 10kW of mining space and a power rate of 2.8¢ per kWh. If I dropped my own mining rigs in there, what would the additional cost be for Gigawatt to run and maintain my miners?  Your original post lists a 3.3¢ per kWh hosting fee for token owners. Assuming this includes power, that would imply Gigawatt is charging 0.5¢ per kWh for maintenance?

Now, getting a little more complicated, what sort of fees would be incurred if I had no mining rigs and wanted Gigawatt to find renters, fill my mining space, and manage it all for me?

Thank you for the information!

I'd be happy to clarify it for you Smiley

If you decide to drop your rigs in there, you would actually be getting reduced hosting fee, and you would also pay installation fee of $20 per Asic miner or $40 per GPU miner, depending on what you decide to send in. With WTT tokens, your rental fee drops to 0, and you would only be paying 3.3¢ per kWh, that is correct. Maintenance of 0.5¢ per kWh is already included in 3.3¢ price.

It's not so complicated actually, see for yourself using this calculator. With renting out 10,000 tokens to other miners, you could potentially earn anywhere from $3679.20 of annual rental income (assuming you picked 4.2¢/kW/h rental fee) to $5650.20 (that is with 6.45¢/kW/h rental fee). You decide which rental fee to pick. There will be dashboard, where you would be able to find miners with matching fees in your cabinet in Giga Watt's account. You wouldn't need to manage much, besides choosing what type of payout you would have (BTC, LTC, ETH) - just sit back and enjoy the ride Smiley

So to be clear; the WTT tokens will give me a space for putting my own equipment, and give a discount of the power price from 12.8 cents/kWh to 3.3 cents/kWh. But I still need to buy my own equipment. To put a BTC miner of 1500 watts there (of ~$1500), I will need to invest 1500 WTT tokens (= $1500) and still have to pay 3.3 cents/kWh.  The financial benefit of the WTT tokens I bought would be 12.8-3.3 = 9.5 cents/kWh, which means that it would take 1500/0.095 ~ `15000 hours, or 650 days to earn back the purchase price of the WTT tokens? This is besides the revenue of the mining of course....
Yes, you are right.

Hi, I seem to have a misunderstanding in this example.

I thought the power price is always at 2.8 cents/kWh no matter which scenario, which means there is no discount on the power price. The benefits from the WTT token comes in a deduction of the rental fee to zero. If the standard hosting fee without token for one miner is 9.75 cents/kWh then the benefits of the token is 9.75-3.3 =  6.45 cents/kWh, which should mean that it takes even longer to earn back the purchase price of the WTT token.

Where does the 12.8 cents/kWH come from?

Thanks for any clarification.

Sorry, might have looked at the wrong number Smiley Your total savings are indeed 9.75-3.3 =  6.45 cents/kWh which means that you are saving up to approximately 60% of total fees with WTT tokens. To earn back what you input there with tokens, should take you somewhere between 1.5 and 2 years.

tok_jingga

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 04:42:38 AM

what another scam project?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj8PM3hcOaQ

21:05

#consensus2017
cryptoworldwide

Activity: 770

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 10:40:35 AM

Admin, I am waiting for your reply. Please answer all questions.

So My understanding To Mine with Panda we need to pay US$2664 for equipment + US$1250 for WW or buy this amount of token+ per day rent charge, as a token holder you will get waive of rent charge and hosting fee pls clarify?

pls also confirm what would be production capacity per day so we can calculate approximate return on investment?

Also, confirm how much electricity and other charges you will deduct each day to run this panda?

is there any option we can go for rent equipment from you rather than healthy investment in equipment?

What will happen if I have less Token of 1250 watt how can I run mining of 1250 WW?

From my understanding being token holder you are buying rent and hosting charges nothing else.

Your reply on each specific question would highly appreciate and I believe it will also help other members to justify the investment into this project.

To setup ETH miner.

Yes, you are right.

chip1982

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 07:24:43 PM

Hi there,

I have some additional questions:

1.) The 2,8 cents/kWh is that a secured price and if yes for how long? I am asking because the electricity cost is of courese a major factor in any calculation and if we calculate for the long run the 2,8 cents/KWh may leed to a misdirection.

2.) Do we get an exact calculation of our payouts on a daily or monthly basis? The payouts might not match our calculations and it would be nice to compare the numbers.

3.) Is the exact usage of time for the tokens accounted? Let's assume I have 1500 tokens and I start mining. Then after 3 years the market condictions turn very unfavorable and I stop mining and do nothing. After 1 year waiting I start mining again. Does that represent a usage of 4 years on my tokens? Or is the none usage of one year then ignored and it accounts for 3 years of usage?

Any comments are highly welcomed.

Thanks
chip1982
cryptonomos (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 01:51:15 PM

Hi there,

1.) The 2,8 cents/kWh is that a secured price and if yes for how long? I am asking because the electricity cost is of courese a major factor in any calculation and if we calculate for the long run the 2,8 cents/KWh may leed to a misdirection.

2.) Do we get an exact calculation of our payouts on a daily or monthly basis? The payouts might not match our calculations and it would be nice to compare the numbers.

3.) Is the exact usage of time for the tokens accounted? Let's assume I have 1500 tokens and I start mining. Then after 3 years the market condictions turn very unfavorable and I stop mining and do nothing. After 1 year waiting I start mining again. Does that represent a usage of 4 years on my tokens? Or is the none usage of one year then ignored and it accounts for 3 years of usage?

Thanks
chip1982
1)2,8 cents/kWh is secured price. It can rise only when the energy supplier will raise prices but  this is not profitable for them because they are interested in our development.

2) Mining profit calculator:https://giga-watt.com/promo/prices
WTT token profit calculator:https://cryptonomos.com/wtt/calculator

3)It will count as 4 years but tokens can be used in two ways: to host your own equipment and to rent out to Giga Watt's customers. If we just rent your tokens are, your income will depend on the rental fee you set (4.2-6.45 ¢/kW/h). Average annual rental income will be 37-57% of the token's initial value (if bought within the first two weeks of sales). If the tokens are used to host your own equipment, you will be able to save 56-66% of mining expenses, thereby increasing your mining income by 36-69% (depending on mining volume). For more detailed estimate please use our calculator at https://cryptonomos.com/wtt/#/calculator

chip1982

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:47:12 PM

Hi there,

Thanks
chip1982
1)2,8 cents/kWh is secured price. It can rise only when the energy supplier will raise prices but  this is not profitable for them because they are interested in our development.

3)It will count as 4 years but tokens can be used in two ways: to host your own equipment and to rent out to Giga Watt's customers. If we just rent your tokens are, your income will depend on the rental fee you set (4.2-6.45 ¢/kW/h). Average annual rental income will be 37-57% of the token's initial value (if bought within the first two weeks of sales). If the tokens are used to host your own equipment, you will be able to save 56-66% of mining expenses, thereby increasing your mining income by 36-69% (depending on mining volume). For more detailed estimate please use our calculator at https://cryptonomos.com/wtt/#/calculator

Many thanks. And congratulations to your project.
Roselop

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:49:53 PM

Hi there,

Thanks
chip1982

I have just read these comment about this project and I can recognize this is a interesting project for my investment .
I will watch it and consider to join this project but if I bought this product and mined it on your farm then I want to take it to my house so May I have it delivered to my house and how long can I get this miner?
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 04:11:02 PM

Cool beans.

How does it work though? I don't Understand? It's a token as well as a coin and a renting service?
chip1982

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 09:48:31 PM

Hi Cryptonomos,

thank you for your support. One last theoretcial question:

Let's assume I run 3 miners. My neighbor is better off and runs 7 miners. Are we allowed to join our forces?

Together we would have 10 miners which would qualify for the medium hosting plan and in essence that would mean a benefit of 9.75 - 9.0 = 0.75 c/kWh in hosting costs.

Thanks
chip1982
cryptonomos (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 01:45:15 AM

Hi there,

Thanks
chip1982

3)It will count as 4 years but tokens can be used in two ways: to host your own equipment and to rent out to Giga Watt's customers. If we just rent your tokens are, your income will depend on the rental fee you set (4.2-6.45 ¢?/kW/h). Average annual rental income will be 37-57% of the token's initial value (if bought within the first two weeks of sales). If the tokens are used to host your own equipment, you will be able to save 56-66% of mining expenses, thereby increasing your mining income by 36-69% (depending on mining volume). For more detailed estimate please use our calculator at https://cryptonomos.com/wtt/#/calculator

I have just read these comment about this project and I can recognize this is a interesting project for my investment .
I will watch it and consider to join this project but if I bought this product and mined it on your farm then I want to take it to my house so May I have it delivered to my house and how long can I get this miner?
Miner will be sent to you by mail.Delivery date depends on where you you live.

cryptonomos (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 01:47:46 AM

Cool beans.

How does it work though? I don't Understand? It's a token as well as a coin and a renting service?

You are buying WTT token. WTT token is an Ethereum token representing the right to use the Giga Watt's facility's capacity, rent-free for 50 years, to accommodate 1 Watt's worth of mining equipment power consumption. Essentially, this is access to professional mining – with an extraordinarily low entrance threshold. In fact, it could be compared to membership in an elite private mining club.

Tokens can be used in two ways: to host your own equipment and to rent out to Giga Watt's customers. If we just rent your tokens are, your income will depend on the rental fee you set (4.2-6.45 ¢/kW/h). Average annual rental income will be 37-57% of the token's initial value (if bought within the first two weeks of sales). If the tokens are used to host your own equipment, you will be able to save 56-66% of mining expenses, thereby increasing your mining income by 36-69% (depending on mining volume). For more detailed estimate please use our calculator at https://cryptonomos.com/wtt/#/calculator

blueheunz

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 02:39:14 AM

wait for socmed bounty  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: