Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:09:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⛏️[ANN] Giga Watt: Best Home for your Mining. Starts today!  (Read 203082 times)
NorthPixel

Activity: 314
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 08:17:16 PM

Interestingly, this will also be a quick sale? I'm just not having time to read about projects. Sometimes I miss serious projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minhduc134

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 08:19:55 AM

This is such a great ideas for coin miner! How many token will be released?
Max cap is 30000000 WTT tokens.
Thank you very much! I've seen that the deposit phase has already taken place. What if within this phase maximum capital will be reached? Do i still have a chance to buy more directly from you guys?
Jeantheboy

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

I love argumentation.

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 09:42:46 AM

Hello GigaWatt/Cryptonomos,

what about Hayden Gill's position?
He is indicated as
VP of Sales, GigaWatt Pte. Ltd. However, his Business.com profile is not updated.
https://www.business.com/advice/member/p/hayden-gill/
Nor is his resume on Buzzdron.com.
http://www.buzzdron.com
Plus, his Buzzdron email is fake.
If I am saying something incorrect, please tell me where I'm wrong.
Is he the person appointed as VP of Sales at GigaWatt Pte. Ltd?
Where would it be possible to have Hayden Gill mentioning the WTT project?

Use Binance for day trading, and for buying-and-holding blockchain assets. Exchange fee is only 0.1%.
https://www.binance.com/?ref=10262180
Jeantheboy

I love argumentation.

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 01:56:12 PM

Hello GigaWatt/Cryptonomos,

what about Hayden Gill's position?
He is indicated as
VP of Sales, GigaWatt Pte. Ltd. However, his Business.com profile is not updated.
https://www.business.com/advice/member/p/hayden-gill/
Nor is his resume on Buzzdron.com.
http://www.buzzdron.com
Plus, his Buzzdron email is fake.
If I am saying something incorrect, please tell me where I'm wrong.
Is he the person appointed as VP of Sales at GigaWatt Pte. Ltd?
Where would it be possible to have Hayden Gill mentioning the WTT project?

Hello Bitcointalk,

I just received an email from Hayden Gill and I do thank him for clarifying his position in person. Which made me feel better. I can just invite him to join us here for a quick chat.
It's always a hard task to invest remotely, so it's awesome when an investor can communicate directly with those who are actualizing a project.
Thanks again. I have a good feeling about GigaWatt.

Use Binance for day trading, and for buying-and-holding blockchain assets. Exchange fee is only 0.1%.
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 02:02:06 PM

Starting price for each token at $1-$1.2 is not very high and many people can afford to buy even at this price though total numbers of tokens will be less. I also have plan for buying few hundreds of tokens because due to tight budget can't buy in thousands. A quality product is better even it is less in quantity than having thousands and worthless.
sotisoti

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 02:10:58 PM

Do you support TetherUSD? How do you peg btc to dollar value?

Bitrated user: sotisoti.
cryptonomos (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 06:38:38 PM

@cryptonomos

Ok thank you for the info, it's good enough for me and I'm in.

Just help me out a little bit more, in your professional unbiased, objective opinion which of the 4 miners you offer is the most profitable and when will the first 2 become available again? What would be the best mining setup in your opinion?
It is only up to you Smiley

cryptonomos (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 06:47:14 PM

I have a few questions.
1. If I buy the pandaminer, how long is it guaranteed to work at your facility ? What is the lifetime of the product ?
2. For WTT to be worth, basically I need to buy and hold it for my miner at least 2-3 years to have the savings balance out the cost of the WTT and after 2-3 years they paid for themselves. Will these tokens be tradable or once you buy them, you are the owner for 50years ?
3. Does the pandaminer (eth) have freedom of choice when it comes to what algo, pool it uses ? It's a gpu miner so it can practically mine anything, do we have rights to remotely change coin/pool at will ?
1)On average, miners lifetime is 2-2,5 years until they become unprofitable.
2)Tokens will be tradable on exchanges. We will announce them later.
3)You will be able to switch the mining coin.

1. In case of gpu miners, they can still be profitable after many years but use a bit more power than the new models. I'm interested in the case of hardware failure after 6-24 months, how much warranty is there for mining hardware ? GPUs generally have 2-3 years warranty, what about the pandaminer?
2. So I can use the tokens for 2 years to save on mining costs and then sell the tokens or whenever I use the token, it's being sold back to the company / burned ? Do I pair the token to my miner (by signing it with my private key) and when I sell it on exchange, the new owner can rent it out or pair it to their miner ? In other words, are these tokens used up by saving on mining cost or they save mining cost as long as we hold them ?

1. Since Pandaminer is a GPU, it would also have around 2-3 year warranty.
2. You are always able to switch your tokens between your miners to save mining costs, and renting them out to others to get rental income. Tokens are not burned. When you sell them on exchanges, you are selling them to other tokenholders who are also able to switch between using it for themselves, and once again, rent it out to other miners. Therefore, WTT tokens are always in someone's use Smiley

cryptonomos (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 06:49:11 PM

Interestingly, this will also be a quick sale? I'm just not having time to read about projects. Sometimes I miss serious projects.
The cap is 30mln WTT tokens. It is better to be ready to act fast, just in case Smiley

cryptonomos (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 06:55:54 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2017, 04:26:05 PM by cryptonomos

This is such a great ideas for coin miner! How many token will be released?
Max cap is 30000000 WTT tokens.
Thank you very much! I've seen that the deposit phase has already taken place. What if within this phase maximum capital will be reached? Do i still have a chance to buy more directly from you guys?

At this point, after the ICO is finished, we are not planning to further perform token issue.

cryptonomos (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 07:36:56 PM

Do you support TetherUSD? How do you peg btc to dollar value?

Right now Giga Watt does not support TetherUSD, but they will be largerly expanding the list of cryptocurrencies. BTC to dollar value depends on Kraken's exchange value.

Slayer_Boss

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 07:42:18 PM

Did there any more bountry programe, i want get some free coin. Grin
cryptonomos (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 01:00:11 AM

Did there any more bountry programe, i want get some free coin. Grin

Here is our Bounty Program info you can find following this link: https://medium.com/cryptonomos/giga-watt-bounty-program-fe0f0bd498a6

We also have a Referral Program that you might be interested in:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1914900.msg19103130#msg19103130

Jeantheboy

I love argumentation.

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 09:40:28 AM

I would need a legal clarification. While going through the Terms, I read this:

"COMPANY DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE WTT TOKENS ARE RELIABLE, CURRENT OR ERROR- FREE, MEET PURCHASER’S REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE WTT TOKENS WILL BE CORRECTED; AND (C) COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE WTT TOKENS OR THE DELIVERY MECHANISM FOR WTT TOKENS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS."

I need to understand the substance of this term (11, Disclaimers). Bold is mine, and this is specifically what needs clarifying.

Another dubious point is at pag. 3 of the Terms:

"Purchaser shall not purchase WTT Tokens for any uses or purposes other than to use WTT Tokens as provided in the White Paper, including, but not limited to, any investment, speculative or other financial purposes."

Again, bold is mine.

How can this not be an investment or a financial context? Tokens will get listed and are thus subject to demand and supply.

I would need elucidations on the two points reported above.

In order to accelerate a response I may contact GigaWatt directly.

Xenocyde

Activity: 265

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:54:02 AM

That's probably some legal mubojumbo they are forced to add to their disclaimers for compliance purposes. Imho doesn't really mean what you think it means  Roll Eyes

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
pwpwpw

Activity: 908
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 11:02:26 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2017, 12:12:26 PM by pwpwpw

"Purchaser shall not purchase WTT Tokens for any uses or purposes other than to use WTT Tokens as provided in the White Paper, including, but not limited to, any investment, speculative or other financial purposes."

All ICOs with "technical legal description" have "this is not an investment" in their TOS/whitepaper ( at least the one's I read ) but I want to see an answer for the rest of your question.

Jeantheboy

I love argumentation.

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 12:45:17 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2017, 04:56:19 PM by Jeantheboy

@pwpwpw

All ICOs with "technical legal description" have "this is not an investment" in their TOS/whitepaper ( at least the one's I read ) but I want to see an answer for the rest of your question.

I mean: If the token is broken, they should repair it  Smiley
The way I may interpret is that of course a correction, a proper functioning, cannot possibly be guaranteed in any manner. But it can and should be sought after. It is admittedly impossible to assure that something will work fine. However, what should be put in place is the best effort to rectify something. I mean: "I cannot guarantee the seamless and flawless functioning of this thing, BUT I will make the best effort to get this thing to function properly."

cryptonomos (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 08:04:03 PM

"COMPANY DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE WTT TOKENS ARE RELIABLE, CURRENT OR ERROR- FREE, MEET PURCHASER’S REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE WTT TOKENS WILL BE CORRECTED; AND (C) COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE WTT TOKENS OR THE DELIVERY MECHANISM FOR WTT TOKENS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS."

I need to understand the substance of this term (11, Disclaimers). Bold is mine, and this is specifically what needs clarifying.

Again, bold is mine.

How can this not be an investment or a financial context? Tokens will get listed and are thus subject to demand and supply.

Hello,

This is a standard language used in agreements to buy product tokens. Our legal consultants have used this language in the other token sales they have worked on.

As for your conserns regarding tokens, we also engage independent auditors, who carefully check the smart contract code for security, benefits and other possible issues in connection with the attack surface.

As for the language about an investment, WTT token is a useful product rather than any kind of securities so we’re obliged to make sure that we describe it in the appropriate terms.

Jeantheboy

I love argumentation.

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 07:01:08 AM

Again, bold is mine.

Hello,

This is a standard language used in agreements to buy product tokens. Our legal consultants have used this language in the other token sales they have worked on.

As for your conserns regarding tokens, we also engage independent auditors, who carefully check the smart contract code for security, benefits and other possible issues in connection with the attack surface.

As for the language about an investment, WTT token is a useful product rather than any kind of securities so we’re obliged to make sure that we describe it in the appropriate terms.

I understand the existence of a legal standard in the production of token contracts. However, the meaning conveyed by the words is important.
I certainly recognize that a guarantee that a token works can't be provided. What could have been specified in the contract is the "best effort" term, meaning that the company would do their best to have a properly functioning token.
Without this specification, I'm using the good faith of the company: I'm hoping that the company will do its best to provide a well-behaving token.

Xenocyde

Activity: 265

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:39:12 AM

I don't think "best efforts" are covered by legal terms  Roll Eyes

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: