Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:48:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 169893 times)
starkovblue

Activity: 966
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:37:45 PM

I received my refund,
It is not much money, but "better not much than nothing".
Anyway I hope if devs start someday with new project they will give any gratification for old NVO token holders!
It would be fair - otherwise we could feel a little scammed

The fact that the money was returned even at a low rate is well said, so better than nothing. Many projects would simply continue to spend or did everything not to return. It’s bad that the project didn’t go full-time work, but probably decentralized exchanges without a market maker are in fact not needed in such a market.

Crypto is a very unique industry, where the line between "deserves to be in jail" and "leading member of the community" is as thin as one-ply toilet paper.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tonnvo

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:42:03 PM

I received my refund,
Anyway I hope if devs start someday with new project they will give any gratification for old NVO token holders!

The fact that the money was returned even at a low rate is well said, so better than nothing. Many projects would simply continue to spend or did everything not to return. It’s bad that the project didn’t go full-time work, but probably decentralized exchanges without a market maker are in fact not needed in such a market.
The return rate was at 3x the current market rate at the time and just a bit more in USD rate compared to crowdsale price. Obviously at BTC rate, it would be more beneficial for many people. However, this was a decision made by the majority's vote. We could have continued the project and is doing a new project with pretty much the same objectives as before just with different core team and technology.

This result is a majority's decision. Not a great one but I don't think it was possible to proceed with our old team as it was.
Chris!
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:46:02 AM
Merited by hornetsnest (1)

I received my refund,

The return rate was at 3x the current market rate at the time and just a bit more in USD rate compared to crowdsale price. Obviously at BTC rate, it would be more beneficial for many people. However, this was a decision made by the majority's vote. We could have continued the project and is doing a new project with pretty much the same objectives as before just with different core team and technology.

This result is a majority's decision. Not a great one but I don't think it was possible to proceed with our old team as it was.

Seriously Xan? No. It wasn't 3x anything. No one invested fiat. Everyone invested cryptocurrency. It was 45%. Stop bullshitting and bending the truth to sound better for you. For every bitcoin invested you got a little over BTC0.45 returned. Apples to apples. No bullshit.

You say "we" would have continued. Who is "we"? You were all clearly too emotional to work together so who was going to work on anything? It would have resulted in the three (two? One?) of you burning through some more of our millions to end up with some half baked project just to get the funds released from the escrows. We still don't have the full story so how would you expect anyone to get behind anyone on this team ever again?

Good luck with your ERC20 token or whatever halfassed project you're working on. Feel free to jump into discord if you want an uncensored opinion on it. Who knows, maybe you'll come out of it being a better leader. I kind of doubt it though, since you only surround yourself with yes men.
Chris!
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:40:59 PM

Seriously Xan? No. It wasn't 3x anything. No one invested fiat. Everyone invested cryptocurrency. It was 45%. Stop bullshitting and bending the truth to sound better for you. For every bitcoin invested you got a little over BTC0.45 returned. Apples to apples. No bullshit.

It was 3x market rate in cryptocurrencies. Market rate of the token not crowdsale rate. Everything you claimed has already been disproven by the escrows and the community.
We still don't have the full story so how would you expect anyone to get behind anyone on this team ever again?
It's an open source project. Bitcoin isn't popular because it's based on faith. Just watch for code releases you don't have to get behind on anything. You can also join Telegram and discuss with me but don't go in a circle with assumptions, that's how arguments never end.

You also said we didn't have to trust the team for 1 yr+ and look where that got us. The code certainly does speak for itself. There's none to be seen. If this is truly open source, I suppose you don't mind showing us how far along the old dead DEX is? Right? That's what open source means Xan. You and I both know that.

I guarantee you I'll never join your Telegram. They're all run the same. Ask a question that you don't want to answer - Ban.

We can talk here or on discord. You can't cencored me.
KeyJockey

Activity: 608
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:55:04 PM

Hey folks... I'm an original NVO investor from the ICO, completely out of the loop until today when I just sort of randomly noticed some BTC bitcoin had appeared on my NVO address.

Trying to get up to speed here, but if possible please somebody correct anything I have gotten wrong, below?

1. NVO project launched at ICO with main partnership of Ton and Nemgun
2. Some work was completed (I recall seeing a video posted of a flashy UI "coming soon" a while back)
3. Apparently however recently the partnership has collapsed?  Ton and Nemgun fighting?
4. Control over the source code (whatever exists, so far) is in dispute/doubt
5. Custodians of the ICO funds stepping in to decide what to do?
6. Some kind of VOTE was taken? In August? Using some other related NVO-token...?
7. Vote was to RETURN bitcoin to ICO investors, on our ICO bitcoin address
8. We got back about *half* of the bitcoin we invested, but at slightly *above* dollar value vs. ICO date.
9. NOW the original NVO project may continue under Nemgun (?) and TON is launching a NEW project "ENON"
10. NVO investors can take back their BITCOIN but the already-issued NVST tokens remain valid
11. Already-Issued NVST tokens may have value in the future IF the Nemgun project succeeds?
12. Also TON has promised a "free token" AIRDROP of coins on HIS project, to all NVST holders, some day.

So... is that about it?  Summary of situation -or- anything else I am missing here?

Thanks in advance for all comments.

And, Happy Bitcoin White Paper 10th Anniversary day to everyone today, and Happy Halloween!!!

- 1KeyJKVWVxdavKTetDJpQWdUaota5jbtX6 -
KeyJockey

Activity: 608
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:39:24 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2018, 01:39:32 PM by KeyJockey

OK Ton... thanks for reply.

I'm not interested in taking SIDES in this apparently ridiculous lover's quarrel LOL

Doesn't matter to me who is a "liar" or who is not, doesn't matter who is "right or wrong", don't care, not interested.

What DOES matter to me as an investor in a decentralized exchange for crypto is WHO is gonna just finally god damn BUILD THE FUCKING THING and get it working.

If that's you?  GREAT!
If that's Nemgun? GREAT!
If that's anyone else?  GREAT!

Both of you together or either one separate, don't care... just get it done.

Also for future reference it'd be a good idea if you guys maybe emailed info to investors like me who are not active on the other forums or waiting around watching your soap operas, as I noted it's now end of October and all this shit played out in, what, August?  AND I HAD NO IDEA OF ANY OF IT.  

Not cool.  

ONLY finding out any of this happened by randomly noticing some BTC had appeared back on one of my addresses several months later is totally unprofessional and really unacceptable.

Repeat: soap operas?  Don't care.  JUST GET THE FUCKING THING BUILT.

{Edit} P.S. For what it's worth too, interesting that -- so far at least -- no reply from Nemgun on this at all?  Dude IF you're serious about wanting to be considered as the "real savior" of this project you need to step up and convince all of US, the INVESTORS in this project, that you have what it takes.  Neither you nor Ton may actually be able to accomplish anything here BUT at least Ton's taken the time to TRY and REPLY...

- 1KeyJKVWVxdavKTetDJpQWdUaota5jbtX6 -
n1que

Activity: 197
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:19:11 PM

Ton is eating our half coin while she is driving a lambo,
smiling big and enjoying sex all day  Kiss
cool4y

Activity: 494
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:43:36 PM

I'm not interested in taking SIDES in this apparently ridiculous lover's quarrel LOL

Doesn't matter to me who is a "liar" or who is not, doesn't matter who is "right or wrong", don't care, not interested.

What DOES matter to me as an investor in a decentralized exchange for crypto is WHO is gonna just finally god damn BUILD THE FUCKING THING and get it working.

If that's you?  GREAT!
If that's Nemgun? GREAT!

Also for future reference it'd be a good idea if you guys maybe emailed info to investors like me who are not active on the other forums or waiting around watching your soap operas, as I noted it's now end of October and all this shit played out in, what, August?  AND I HAD NO IDEA OF ANY OF IT.  

Not cool.  

ONLY finding out any of this happened by randomly noticing some BTC had appeared back on one of my addresses several months later is totally unprofessional and really unacceptable.

{Edit} P.S. For what it's worth too, interesting that -- so far at least -- no reply from Nemgun on this at all?  Dude IF you're serious about wanting to be considered as the "real savior" of this project you need to step up and convince all of US, the INVESTORS in this project, that you have what it takes.  Neither you nor Ton may actually be able to accomplish anything here BUT at least Ton's taken the time to TRY and REPLY...

It seems that you are late to the party. Let me debrief you, they performed a stunt called exit scam, by blaming each other for the failure of their joint venture. More than alf of the funds are gone, and nothing has been delivered. Such crooks should not be left to get away with it.
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:59:24 PM

If that's you?  GREAT!
If that's Nemgun? GREAT!

Not cool.  

It seems that you are late to the party. Let me debrief you, they performed a stunt called exit scam, by blaming each other for the failure of their joint venture. More than alf of the funds are gone, and nothing has been delivered. Such crooks should not be left to get away with it.

And they are still dumping their toxic bags of shit tokens on counterparty.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MrMoores

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:34:40 PM

This is an amazing read i gotta say, you cant make it up its like summet out of a 1970's sci fi movie
goodluckyouwillneedit

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:57:53 PM

Justice will come.  I have reported this project to the SEC today.
If you've read the news you know what this means.

They are now aware of all of the names involved.  Good luck if those folks ever intend to enter the USA.

Furthermore, "Ton Bi" has been reported to the CSA.
cool4y

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:50:08 PM

Justice will come.  I have reported this project to the SEC today.
If you've read the news you know what this means.

They are now aware of all of the names involved.  Good luck if those folks ever intend to enter the USA.

Furthermore, "Ton Bi" has been reported to the CSA.

I'm pleased to hear that. Finally someone with courage to do the right thing. Keeps us posted on the outcome. Hopefully, justice will prevail.
bkbirge

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:07:49 PM

If I remember correctly when this ICO went live it was explicitly stated it was not open to US based investors. The SEC isn't going to do shit.
coininterview

Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:17:22 PM

Just received a take down notice from Youtube. Seems that the team is actively trying to remove the traces of activities related to their ICO. I should have everything recorded on a hard drive as a back up, I will have to double check once I am back from Dubai. I will be making a formal statement in a youtube video this week as I have received multiple emails from past projects all wanting their videos taken down. I will not be uploading the video again but I will hand it to authorities if push comes to shove.

I strive for actual journalism and not hyping any coins. It's unfortunate that there are actors in the space that are actively against the principles of transparency. The video in question absolutely did not violate youtube's community guidelines in any capacity. Nor was the video intended to promote the ICO itself. I find this whole situation very disturbing and I am sorry that the community has suffered.
petahasher

Activity: 316
Merit: 25

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:27:55 PM

I've been completely out of the loop. I checked the website and it said "coming Q1 2018", knew something was wrong so I came here. I contributed 2.5 BTC to this project, what am I supposed to do to receive a refund? I was pretty hopeful for this product.
tonnvo

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:05:50 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2018, 08:08:52 AM by tonnvo

I've been completely out of the loop. I checked the website and it said "coming Q1 2018", knew something was wrong so I came here. I contributed 2.5 BTC to this project, what am I supposed to do to receive a refund? I was pretty hopeful for this product.
Refund's distributed back in September. You can find out more here https://medium.com/@nvoteam/vote-started-b3e37e0c1ecf.

The NVO domain was taken by Nemgun, and the rest of the team and everyone affiliated are no longer working with him. We also asked him to remove Alex's information from the website and to update the website regarding the refund.

Regarding our side, we completed 2 major milestones and will have the DEX ready early 2019. If you want to be updated just subscribe to the new project.
cryp71x

Activity: 18
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:22:19 PM

Hello,

I am not sure if I have been refunded. When I open my counterwallet account I can see that there are some BTC (0.5) but I dont know if that are the refunds or if the BTC were there before, because it has been a while since I looked at my counterwallet account.

When I open the tap "History" I can see that NVSTVOTING tokens have been send to my address but there is no entry in "Account History" with BTC send or refunded, so I am a little confused (I own 4902 NVST that would be around 0.5 BTC).

Why doesnt the refund show up in the tab "Account History"? Huh
n1que

Activity: 197
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:00:06 AM

You should have received BTC from 31nt9KhbLj348nYzmWgRkA7cm1TXtvNY6L on September 1, 2018. Paste your address on blockchain.info.

You should enjoy the money and driving a lambo after the succes of this shitshow  Kiss
cool4y

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:58:58 AM

You should have received BTC from 31nt9KhbLj348nYzmWgRkA7cm1TXtvNY6L on September 1, 2018. Paste your address on blockchain.info.

You should enjoy the money and driving a lambo after the succes of this shitshow  Kiss

I bet he is already doing that. For a guy without a single day of real job experience and zero effort, this must be a dream come true. Sooner or later karma will get him.
cool4y

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:28:48 PM

Don't spread misinformation, it was never flagged and labelled as fake news, on the contrary, it has 40k views and 94% upvotes. Do you realize that now one trusts a word you say? Can't believe there are is such an arrogant, unscrupulous clown like you without consciousness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nybZdW6kgEs - lol you have very broken english for a CEO, do you even graduated high school? Oh wait, this was your project but you had no clue what is going on right? Pathetic scammer, stop writing nonsense, people will find you and you are going to have a lot of trouble  Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 »
  Print  

Jump to: