Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:19:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 169894 times)
cool4y

Activity: 494
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:47:09 PM

I don't have a discord for starters. We are discussing the project so stop altering the topic and going on personal attacks lol. TSWR, do you even crypto? Who says something about orders, by volume i mean trading volume for 24 hours, even the noobs knows that, you need to learn the basics. I get why are you doing this. You have admitted to have only 5k nvst which is equal to 1,500$ as of today. That's all the money you can afford in crypto, and somehow you dream to become millionaire by NVST dividends  Grin Grin Grin Grin Get a real job and stop acting like a mad man for scam project and stop this laughable shilling, no one is buying it.
centersmissing

Activity: 111
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:56:01 PM

Looks like the circlejerk crew is back at it again, crying for attention and wasting so much of their low-protein energy in a desperate attempt to appear relevant or intelligent amongst themselves.

I suppose it is a testament to their unyeilding, laser-focused dedication to willful ignorance that their abject refusal to entertain critical thought is once again used so effortlessly in order to suit their feeble red herring arguments. That kind of blind malice is rare these days. It's interesting to be able to witness it firsthand.

Why do you attack investors who are complaining about what is beginning to look like a scam? I was all for this project, but I am beginning to wonder if there will ever be any result or if NVO will turn out to be the next scam. Why don't you address the concerns of the investors, which is no updates, CMC delisting and a so-called message from the team that says that the wallet is only 30% complete when it was supposed to be launched 3 months ago? Why do you feel the need for personal attacks when the investors just want facts and results. What are you trying to hide behind your attacks?

Read the warnings at the beginning of the year. These guys are paid by NVO to "support" it till the end. It's kinda obvious.

Yes we are paid by NVO to keep the facade alive long enough for them to finish their grand exit strategy, along with the escrows who have decided to tarnish their names forever for a share of the crowdsale funds.  It’s obvious.  In fact, it’s really like oceans eleven and we have been planning this ever since early last year in Ton’s basement.  You aren’t going to catch us, there is nothing you can do as we have planned everything out to the ‘t’ including making it difficult to liquidate tokens. 
TSWR

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:26:57 PM

I don't have a discord for starters lol. TSWR, do you even crypto? Who says something about orders, by volume i mean trading volume for 24 hour, even the noobs knows that, you need to learn the basics. I get why are you doing this. You have admitted to have only 5k nvst which is equal to 1,500$ as of today. That's all the money you can afford in crypto, and somehow you dream to become millionaire by NVST dividends  Grin Grin Grin Grin Get a real job and stop acting like a mad man for scam project and stop this laughable shilling, no one is buying it.

there is a difference between volume and 24 hour volume everyone in crypto knows that except for you, and if you do know,  then you should know to make that clear next time with your broken english.  You really are dumb i hate to keep repeating myself.

you made absolutely no sense,  how does $1500 determine what anyone can afford in crypto?   Your logic is pure fucking stupidity.

also I invested for 5k tokens specifically   because  originally at a 240 mill (hypothetically speaking) in volume per day for NVO exchange  would = about $1k per week 52k per year this, this is not a millionaire. It is passive income and that's all i wanted because I have a decent enough job  you fucking idiot.

and you actually do have a discord you have multiple.
 but so we can confirm on things

Yeah.... totally not you
TSWR

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:34:30 PM

Looks like the circlejerk crew is back at it again, crying for attention and wasting so much of their low-protein energy in a desperate attempt to appear relevant or intelligent amongst themselves.

I suppose it is a testament to their unyeilding, laser-focused dedication to willful ignorance that their abject refusal to entertain critical thought is once again used so effortlessly in order to suit their feeble red herring arguments. That kind of blind malice is rare these days. It's interesting to be able to witness it firsthand.

Why do you attack investors who are complaining about what is beginning to look like a scam? I was all for this project, but I am beginning to wonder if there will ever be any result or if NVO will turn out to be the next scam. Why don't you address the concerns of the investors, which is no updates, CMC delisting and a so-called message from the team that says that the wallet is only 30% complete when it was supposed to be launched 3 months ago? Why do you feel the need for personal attacks when the investors just want facts and results. What are you trying to hide behind your attacks?

Read the warnings at the beginning of the year. These guys are paid by NVO to "support" it till the end. It's kinda obvious.

Yes we are paid by NVO to keep the facade alive long enough for them to finish their grand exit strategy, along with the escrows who have decided to tarnish their names forever for a share of the crowdsale funds.  It’s obvious.  In fact, it’s really like oceans eleven and we have been planning this ever since early last year in Ton’s basement.  You aren’t going to catch us, there is nothing you can do as we have planned everything out to the ‘t’ including making it difficult to liquidate tokens.  
hahahahahahah im dying, good shit man.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
crnewbie

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:01:38 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2018, 07:58:39 PM by crnewbie

This project (NVO) is a mystery to me. Obviously lot of work was done, developer(s) are very talented no doubts. This could be one of best DEX/multi-wallet out there but unfortunately project is invisible. Listed nowhere, used nowhere, no marketing. It's like the team wish to develop great project and hide it form the world. It's hard to understand why?

Can someone from the team explain this to me? And perhaps to provide some roadmap how to present (sell) this project to the world and investors and users/community? Thank you.
TSWR

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:18:09 PM

This project (NVO) is a mystery to me. Obviously lot of work was done, developer(s) are obviously very talented. This could be one of best DEX/multi-wallet out there but unfortunately project is invisible. Listed nowhere, used nowhere, no marketing. It's like the team wish to develop great project and hide it form the word. It's hard to understand why?

Can someone from the team explain this to me? And perhaps to provide some roadmap how to present (sell) this project to the world and investors and users/community? Thank you.
you're right on point, they want to have the project fully functional before marketing takes place. basically they had their crowdsale already and got what they needed which were the funds to build the project. for their standpoint   marketing is pointless without the full product to which i agree, you could spend money on building hype, yes. but why spend the money when once complete, the project will sell itself. i mean of course there's going to be marketing  once its launched but you wouldn't have to work as hard to make a product popular  if its already complete.  

along with the fact that things are always changing from the original plan as things move forward and this is an unavoidable thing i just want to clarify that.
this is another reason they won't market at the moment.

right now making the project "visible" is not the priority. and thats what not many understand.  
crnewbie

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:57:00 PM

That's one possible approach however especially during end of last year they could get significant investment and boost their dev team like ten times which would lead to stronger product and faster development.  This year, there are many DEX projects and it will be much harder, especially for a small (in terms of capital and resources) project like NVO. I believe closest competition for NVO is Exodus wallet/exchange and it is already much bigger beast. I wish NVO the best (still holding few tokens) however it's hard to imagine they will succeed against current competition.
centersmissing

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:08:08 PM

That's one possible approach however especially during end of last year they could get significant investment and boost their dev team like ten times which would lead to stronger product and faster development.  This year, there are many DEX projects and it will be much harder, especially for a small (in terms of capital and resources) project like NVO. I believe closest competition for NVO is Exodus wallet/exchange and it is already much bigger beast. I wish NVO the best (still holding few tokens) however it's hard to imagine they will succeed against current competition.

Who would have thought Binance could have got so big so fast with all the other centralized exchanges out there.  The current crop of dex are not doing much volume.  There is certainly a place for NVO. 
TSWR

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:59:36 PM

there will always be competition,  but, competition is a good thing. it helps bring more people over to the DEX world. even if they use another exchange. ask yourself, how many centralized exchanges  do you use?  im willing to bet it isn't just one. same thing applies towards dex's. this is where NVO will be different from all others because of the plugin system allowing for any and all coins to be listed with in its network. Personally i would kill for a network where every coin I want to buy is listed and in the same place. this is why i invested into NVO because the idea is  true decentralization
msktrader15

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:53:48 AM

Yes we are paid by NVO to keep the facade alive long enough for them to finish their grand exit strategy, along with the escrows who have decided to tarnish their names forever for a share of the crowdsale funds.  It’s obvious.  In fact, it’s really like oceans eleven and we have been planning this ever since early last year in Ton’s basement...
You aren’t going to catch us, there is nothing you can do as we have planned everything out to the ‘t’ including making it difficult to liquidate tokens.

Very funny, really. Even if it's not a joke. Law of jungles - those who weak and stupid will pay for it, isn't it? Grin Grin Grin

In addition to previous optimistic post from TSRW and countermissing, i must say next:
- deadline of DEX was moved three times from ICO start.
- useless wallet released  with half year delay (who will use it and for what?!)
- 60% of collected funds are released from escrow in 2017
- no any evidence of development and no public statements from team
- band of shills/trolls personally attacking any who shows doubts on NVO or mentioned other working DEXes.
coinfused.so

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

ZEN

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:57:05 AM

can you list this on cryptobridge already? FFS
non tradeable piece of shit
cool4y

Activity: 494
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:43:33 PM

Yes we are paid by NVO to keep the facade alive long enough for them to finish their grand exit strategy, along with the escrows who have decided to tarnish their names forever for a share of the crowdsale funds.  It’s obvious.  In fact, it’s really like oceans eleven and we have been planning this ever since early last year in Ton’s basement...
You aren’t going to catch us, there is nothing you can do as we have planned everything out to the ‘t’ including making it difficult to liquidate tokens.

Very funny, really. Even if it's not a joke. Law of jungles - those who weak and stupid will pay for it, isn't it? Grin Grin Grin

In addition to previous optimistic post from TSRW and countermissing, i must say next:
- useless wallet released  with half year delay (who will use it and for what?!)
- band of shills/trolls personally attacking any who shows doubts on NVO or mentioned other working DEXes.

That's what all they can do, troll and attack anyone who express objectivity and negativity towards the project, no real arguments whatsoever. Bitter individuals, they must be suppressed by their bosses/wives in real life. But hey, on the forums they think they are superior and anyone that opposes them is either a sheep or an idiot.
Shawn_Phishelp

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:54:40 PM

I hope you advance! Good luck fellows
centersmissing

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:59:38 PM

I don’t know if 3 times is entirely accurate, but nevertheless what does this mean?  It means they suck at projecting the time and t takes to build this.  It may may indicate a measure of incompetence but it may not, I cannot ascertain that just yet.  If you examine the complexity of what they are attempting it does seem logical it will take some time to get it done and get it done right.  Does it mean it’s a scam?  I don’t think so but if you do then so be it.

Far from useless.  I have used it several times.  I am having no luck getting my Ripple out so there is a problem there.  Remember this is beta, you know what that means right.  This is why they are not marketing, because they want to get it right.  How many good ripple wallets do you know of?  Yeah that’s right not too many because Ripple is a pain in the ass.  As you can see from their last update they are working on it.  And again, if you examine the complexity and of this wallet maybe it provides understanding why delays and bugs.  This is not a simple wallet, and it has to have code to connect it to the dex as well as plugin system. 

So what is your point?  The escrow schedule has been posted from the very beginning.  They have completed the necessary milestones and have been rewarded.  If you have a problem with this you shouldn’t have invested in the first place. 

I can understand the concerns with evidence.  Not much I can say about that.  Being an active member of slack I understand things better than a casual person who drops in after a period of not paying attention.  But the team does releases statements, don’t know what you are talking about there.  They just released an update a few days ago and it was forwarded to here.  If you want to disregard what they are saying and believe they are just lying well that is your choice. 

Well man,  there have been plenty of people come in to various nvo media sites with honest intentions and questions and have been dealt with respect.  Then you have others.  Take prisoneroflies for instance.  This guy writes a long steemit post fudding NVO all in the name of civic duty and protecting others.  Well not only did most of his crap facts get debunked, but did you know he blackmailed the NVO team, asked them for a ransom to keep him from posting that.  So if he would have got paid he wouldn’t have “ protected” anybody.  And then old cool4y, he visits every NVO message board he can find with his endless list of alter ego names trolling.  Is that who you are referring to?  Or how about the guys that keep complaining that NVO isn’t on a good exchange even though it has been explained countless times why not. 

Greg Martin

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:10:30 PM

Their idea is quite investing in my mind
TSWR

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:21:58 PM

can you list this on cryptobridge already? FFS
non tradeable piece of shit
it is tradable and actually I just got done building a btc/nvst (not for just NVST but for all counterparty assets) exchange  to make it less of a pain in the ass to sell or buy
https://btc2xcp.com

maybe you should quite your bitching brush up on the reason it is not listed on an exchange https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1917456.msg39686480#msg39686480
centersmissing

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:45:25 PM

Also, don’t forget that NVO is attempting something that no one else has done before.  A high speed cross-chain dex with plugin capability.  There is no step-by-step set of instructions for this.  They are in unchartered territory and if you think they will not encounter problems they must work around you are ignorant.  Add to this the original plan was to use the safenetwork.  Since being forced to abandon that plan they have had to come up with their own solution which naturally takes more time.  Many people understand this. 
It is my opinion that these guys took on this task knowing there were going to be a bunch of unknowns and roadblocks, but they have enough confidence in their abilities to be able to figure out a way to make it work.  I can relate as I have taken on remodeling projects where you always encounter issues that you have to come up with inventive solutions.
TSWR

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:47:03 PM

You are right the dex date has been moved 3 times now, they do not know the exact date of release and won't til its done.
they underestimated the ETA big time and they have admitted that along with apologizing to the community for the delay  this  is where you respectfully have the choice to sell  your NVST or not sell your NVST. sitting here making post about the project delays does nothing for anyone, everyone already knows the project is delayed  if you think its a scam then sell and move on no one is forcing anyone to hold their NVST  no one signed  contract or agreement to continue to hold NVST and if you are going to give some BS about the token price isn't where it should be  to sell then im sorry, but that is a personal issue. Know when  to cut a loss if you think its a loss.

as for the wallet  it has nothing to do with who will use it if its released   with a half year delay, because it  was already released    like 4 months ago, the V1.2 update (update being the keyword) is just the base platform for the dex.  which is what the other half of this project it about.

60% of funds from the escrow were released because  the milestones have  already been reached, also the milestones and release of funds have been the same since day one so this  is an irrelevant  point to argue aside from that all 4 of the escows have to agree a milestone is reached before releasing funds.

and there is evidence of the development, the wallet which can be downloaded here https://nvo.io/assets/  which runs on the new api cluster they built (milestone goal for funds)

band of shills? they defend the project because  the people like you choose not to recognize the facts (that literally are facts) and create a trolling sense of doubt because they (you0 believe  and want your opinion to be right.  

seriously you can not argue an opinion against a fact.
TSWR

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:00:18 PM

That's what all they can do, troll and attack anyone who express objectivity and negativity towards the project, no real arguments whatsoever. Bitter individuals, they must be suppressed by their bosses/wives in real life. But hey, on the forums they think they are superior and anyone that opposes them is either a sheep or an idiot.
cooly you get attacked because you know the facts and sit here day in and day out  calling the project a scam, you do this with all projects you have invested into I can see this from your post history. you are a complete retard and seriously don't deserve to even have a computer.
Mutaras

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:19:18 PM

Hey everyone, i don't talk mutch but i'm following what is going on...

When i invested in nvo, i saw a great potential in this, i still do... the weight on the the shoulders of these guys.... man... reading what is said here is maybe one of the reason they ignore this forum and stay focussed on the task...  anyways...

Here's suggestion for the team, the escrows.... and all ico creators for that matter... 

When the ico took place, the cryptos that have bin accepted had a set value at that time... when you did setup the objectives, you where aiming to a set value for the project...  time pass and the values goes up and down while escrows keep an eye on these funds... 

In a bear market, i would consider normal the escrows would protect the funds by trading them for usdt or cash....  as well, in a clear bull market, they should keep these asset grow, keeping in mind the initial funding value, and keeping tabs of the growth...

So let say an ico is taking place at 0.10$/ token...
At that time.. 1 btc goes for 1500$....
At the end of a bull market like the one we had...  that mean that escrows could have protected 10 folds the projected value of the ico...   

Milestones get hit....  escrows are now to release parts of the funds...  in initial prevision, that milestone was supposed to release 100 000$ but now the escrows has 1 000 000$ in hands for the set amount of bet...  my opinion would be that the developper should have acces to the fund that they where forcasting for that milestone...  100k goes to them for the milestone, 900k stays in the escrow care.....

Then comes the end of the project, where all the funds are to be released....   along the road... all miles stone have bin paid to the developpers, ans the escrows have protescted a profit on the funds that had bin protected.... 

Usually that could be a moment for a bull run for the token and soon after a sell off...  but what if there is an incentive to prevent that..
Project developper already keep a good part of the tokens that have bin released

Token holder will keep them if they know that over the next year or so, the escrows would now release the profits of those funds to them...   the project will grow because of that stability and the investors will actually make profits both from their initial investment and from the project growth....

Am i dreaming or that could become standard process in this new economic system we are creating?
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 »
  Print  

Jump to: