Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:03:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 169893 times)
cool4y

Activity: 494
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:52:47 PM

yup. this is really great news. i dont understand why nvo is not exploding yet. but it will come!

hodl ftw!!!

OG  OH!

The the initial value of nvo hasn't increased much, maybe slightly. This is due to the fact that TSWR pumped the coin by compiling the update. In fact the things he mentioned aren't anything new actually, he just made it look a like a big thing/update so people started panic buying.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
radiumsoup

Activity: 356
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:08:05 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 02:39:50 PM by radiumsoup

yup. this is really great news. i dont understand why nvo is not exploding yet. but it will come!

hodl ftw!!!

OG  OH!

The the initial value of nvo hasn't increased much, maybe slightly. This is due to the fact that TSWR pumped the coin by compiling the update. In fact the things he mentioned aren't anything new actually, he just made it look a like a big thing/update so people started panic buying.
A single post on Reddit that was essentially a collection of cut and paste snippets from various public sources - and you think this is a pump? You really have no idea how any of this works, do you? No wonder you rage quit, you're just confused by simple market mechanics.

For those of you watching at home, the recent rise is due to new money coming in. The counterparty market is so thin, that any money flow will push it one direction or the other very quickly. The buyer yesterday dumped about $40k of new cash all at once, buying out the already thin ask side and practically quadrupling the value in both BTC and USD terms in a span of 15 minutes. It has since settled to about 2x what it was trading previously, in terms of both BTC and USD. XCP/BTC has been trading sideways since that time, locking in the price in BTC terms, while BTC has fallen against the Dollar, meaning the NVST/USD price has fallen apace with the broader market.

As I am typing this, another several orders for about 10k NVST from new money have been placed and are waiting for confirmation.

There are new buyers coming in. The value is increasing. You've demonstrated yet again your inability to understand how the NVST market works and are projecting your own flawed analysis onto something you simply have no aptitude for.

And yet, you lurk.

edit: the orders have confirmed and were added above the existing bid orders, spread out to try and hide the wall effect. There is now $35k of mostly new money at the top of the bid side, all within about 7-8% of the current price (pretty tight for Counterparty.) Further bids are still below, and represent previous orders

PGP fingerprint:   0x85beeabd110803b93d408b502d39b8875b282f86
cool4y

Activity: 494
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:28:54 PM

hodl ftw!!!

OG  OH!

A single post on Reddit that was essentially a collection of cut and paste snippets from various public sources - and you think this is a pump? You really have no idea how any of this works, do you? No wonder you rage quit, you're just confused by simple market mechanics.

For those of you watching at home, the recent rise is due to new money coming in. The counterparty market is so thin, that any money flow will push it one direction or the other very quickly. The buyer yesterday dumped about $40k of new cash all at once, buying out the already thin ask side and practically quadrupling the value in both BTC and USD terms in a span of 15 minutes. It has since settled to about 2x what it was trading previously, in terms of both BTC and USD. XCP/BTC has been trading sideways since that time, locking in the price in BTC terms, while BTC has fallen against the Dollar, meaning the NVST/USD price has fallen apace with the broader market.

As I am typing this, another several orders for about 10k NVST from new money have been placed and are waiting for confirmation.

There are new buyers coming in. The value is increasing. You've demonstrated yet again your inability to understand how the NVST market works and are projecting your own flawed analysis onto something you simply have no aptitude for.

And yet, you lurk.

edit: the orders have confirmed and were added above the existing bid orders, spread out to try and hide the wall effect. There is now $35k of mostly new money at the top of the bid side, all within about 7-8% of the current price (pretty tight for Counterparty.) Further bids are still below, and represent previous orders

You really like to read through the lines, do you? Of course XCP has most of the percentage gains on nvo as it went to 100 dollars few days back, since nvo is tied with xcp it automatically increase the token value. That's why i said nvo hasn't grown much. In order to grow inherently, the bid price in xcp/nvst should surge, not taking into account the usd value. As I said the new orders are result of two things: xcp plummeting to 50 dollars and TSWR pumping the coin buy copy-pasting  (as you said) old updates and putting them together to look appealing. Both of this factor contributed to the higher demand and price "surge", as people who are not in slack thought these were big news.

Look at the hype this "update" has triggered in the above posts here. This confirms my analysis. Be objective for once.
Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:40:36 PM

If this coin increases in value so easily according to you, then what's to hate Wink ?

radiumsoup

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:21:32 PM

hodl ftw!!!

OG  OH!

And yet, you lurk.

You really like to read through the lines, do you? Of course XCP has most of the percentage gains on nvo as it went to 100 dollars few days back, since nvo is tied with xcp it automatically increase the token value. That's why i said nvo hasn't grown much. In order to grow inherently, the bid price in xcp/nvst should surge, not taking into account the usd value. As I said the new orders are result of two things: xcp plummeting to 50 dollars and TSWR pumping the coin buy copy-pasting  (as you said) old updates and putting them together to look appealing. Both of this factor contributed to the higher demand and price "surge", as people who are not in slack thought these were big news.

Look at the hype this "update" has triggered in the above posts here. This confirms my analysis. Be objective for once.
Again, you show no aptitude for this at all. But hey, you want to keep looking like an amateur, go right ahead. Here's a free lesson, for the benefit of others reading (since you won't read for comprehension anyway)...: Growth is always compared against a base value measure. Some people invest with a base they measure in BTC. Others measure against a base of Euros, or Yen, or USD, or whatever, based on their own goals and investing methods. The spot price of NVST is reported in XCP because that's the only way to buy it on the open market right now, but the base measure of value will be different for each investor based on their own methods of investing. In your example, you try to cherry-pick the measure of value against XCP but fail to realize you are conflating price with value. It's completely obvious you don't know what you're talking about.

And, of course, you can't bring yourself to admit that new money is coming in here - but to the limited extent that your tiny little head is able to grasp it, you still try to explain that away by waving your hands and pointing to a nebulous failure to reach some immeasurable "surge" that you don't define and have no basis to argue anyway. And if you take a look back, you'll see that I made a completely objective analysis of the factors going into the price increase. But somehow, you think your magic crystal ball is able to determine the motivations of those buys, something that shows overwhelming bias and utter lack of objectivity in your own arguments. So don't talk to me about objectivity, sweetheart. You're still here trying to keep attention on yourself and prove some misguided point to a group of investors that you no longer belong to that is populated by people who don't care about you in any real sense. An objective person would have moved on to the next thing in their life instead of coming back for more punishment.

yakapitalist

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:27:20 PM

WOW. NVO is one of the few tokens that have not failed today. I believe in decentralized exchanges.

centersmissing

Activity: 111
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:30:47 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 05:51:58 PM by centersmissing

hodl ftw!!!

OG  OH!

And yet, you lurk.

You really like to read through the lines, do you? Of course XCP has most of the percentage gains on nvo as it went to 100 dollars few days back, since nvo is tied with xcp it automatically increase the token value. That's why i said nvo hasn't grown much. In order to grow inherently, the bid price in xcp/nvst should surge, not taking into account the usd value. As I said the new orders are result of two things: xcp plummeting to 50 dollars and TSWR pumping the coin buy copy-pasting  (as you said) old updates and putting them together to look appealing. Both of this factor contributed to the higher demand and price "surge", as people who are not in slack thought these were big news.

The rise of XCP has little to do with the recent rise in NVST/USD price.  Most of the new orders are from fresh XCP buys, where everyone is well aware of the cost to buy XCP and the cost to trade that for NVST.  As far as TSWR "pumping" the price, his updates are straight from Ton in slack where you were banned for being an incessant annoyance and continue this behavior to every NVO board you can find.  You must enjoy getting a rise out of the community.  Doesn't bother me as I know what I am sitting on in NVO and am quite happy with the progress.  The NVST token is now trading at 4x the ico price, with little advertising, a horrible exchange process, and only a buggy beta wallet.  Once they release the updated wallet soon, and begin their serious advertising campaign and the Veserus exchange, we will begin to see NVST price climb higher and the public turned on to what will become a dominant force in the crypto world.  And you sir, I hope you saved some tokens!  They will be hard to come by. 

edit:  looks like some more NVST was just sold for over $4 USD each, even as XCP price is on a steady decline from the high it reached 5 days ago...   Smiley
fanty

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:14:28 PM

WOW. NVO is one of the few tokens that have not failed today. I believe in decentralized exchanges.

thats exactly what i ment yaka.

awesome that its rising, as it should today. idk what the other 2 are raging about...

with NVO we are on the bright side of all this "forbit crypto's and exchanges-shit"
TSWR

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:48:37 AM

hodl ftw!!!

OG  OH!

ok Emanuil that's it.
lorida

Activity: 97

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:50:12 AM

Hey all,

not sure if anyone has bothered to check but there has been no activity on the github for 8 mths now and all that was a readme file. Is there even a dev team?
TSWR

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:04:49 AM

Hey all,

not sure if anyone has bothered to check but there has been no activity on the github for 8 mths now and all that was a readme file. Is there even a dev team?

the code will not be open source till either a patent is set up or they have a private company audit
radiumsoup

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:19:28 AM

Hey all,

<stuff>

Is there even a dev team?
You tell me. https://nvo.io/wallet.html

TSWR

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:34:37 AM

Hey all,

<stuff>

Is there even a dev team?
You tell me. https://nvo.io/wallet.html
lol people don't like to look into things  that deep i guess.
stoicphoenix

Activity: 26
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:34:29 AM

hodl ftw!!!

OG  OH!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAKG-kbKeIo
migello

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:54:04 AM

(This is an example just fees and not trade volume)

So if they do $7 mil that week in fees ( $1 mil per day and keep in mind fees are sent to a holding wallet)  and if nvsx is $0.99 cents there will be 6,930,000 actual nvsx sent out and divided amongst the nvst holders.

now if let's say i held 1060 nvst out of the 6,930,000 NVSX I would receive 1 nvsx at the end of the week , i would then exchange that 1 NVSX for $0.99 (since one nvsx is only worth $0.99) cents worth of btc and that btc is taken from the $7 million in fees that are being stored in the holding wallet.

if the DEX fees could be $7 mil a week (very likely more by the end of 2018) and you have 1060 nvst you'll gain 7.000.000 / 15.000.000 nsvt =

$0,46 x 1060 = $494 a week  ($25600 year)

and the token is so cheap righ now? my guess is 30/50$ minimum.

i see from xchain that fresh money is coming and almost no NVST are left on counterparty dex.

Trigul

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:14:21 AM

(This is an example just fees and not trade volume)

So if they do $7 mil that week in fees ( $1 mil per day and keep in mind fees are sent to a holding wallet)  and if nvsx is $0.99 cents there will be 6,930,000 actual nvsx sent out and divided amongst the nvst holders.

now if let's say i held 1060 nvst out of the 6,930,000 NVSX I would receive 1 nvsx at the end of the week , i would then exchange that 1 NVSX for $0.99 (since one nvsx is only worth $0.99) cents worth of btc and that btc is taken from the $7 million in fees that are being stored in the holding wallet.

if the DEX fees could be $7 mil a week (very likely more by the end of 2018) and you have 1060 nvst you'll gain 7.000.000 / 15.000.000 nsvt =

$0,46 x 1060 = $494 a week  ($25600 year)

and the token is so cheap righ now? my guess is 30/50$ minimum.

i see from xchain that fresh money is coming and almost no NVST are left on counterparty dex.

7 000 000 $ in fees to be redistributed would mean $1B volume traded each days. Between 9 and 12 exchanges, depending on market activity, are having daily volume higher than $1B.

Feasible indeed, but I don't think NVO will reach it in 2018. It takes time for people to transfer from using an exchange which they are used to to another one. Wait and see, and I hope I'm wrong ofc.
fanty

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:45:13 AM

this sounds awesome Smiley

do i get the nvsx also on counterparty or do i need the nvo wallet to get them?

not to bash but, 494 a week on an investment of about 1000$ sounds uhm...... unreal.

are those numbers correct?
can someone shine a light? if this is true....im buying.
highnayem34

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:49:26 AM

Want to join the icon.....
Trigul

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:58:13 AM

You can buy them on counterparty right now.

When the project is fully developed you will have to deposit your NVST on your NVO Wallet so you can receive the NVSX (dividends-like).

On this excel sheet, you can input the volume you estimate NVO may do on a daily basis and how much NVST you hold to find out the possible revenues you could have theoretically.
On the right of the table, there is an history of the top 20 volume since June.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/14r4-vS69G1CbtqRaVQYQ1z0z6BI8fVVO/edit?filetype=msexcel

NVSX distributed on a weekly basis fyi.
fanty

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:40:36 AM

thanks for that trigul!

500.000.000 is a lot...but still, its possible. Lets say CEX's get troubles. current, or other troubles, and users will have to move to DEX's. who are NVO's main competitors?
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 »
  Print  

Jump to: