Bitcoin Forum
July 20, 2024, 08:35:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 169995 times)
_Ricardo_

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:27:45 AM

I have just put very good 'NEW' update out on reddit regarding the project and i highly recommend giving it a read

https://www.reddit.com/r/NVO/comments/7vq0xo/nvo_veserus_project_news_updates_part_2/

Many good news!

Just one note:

- The project of this CEX (Veserus) was started in late 2016 as can be seen here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1694003.0

It seems that he was stopped for lack of funds or anything else (mere supposition of mine). The development of CEX (Veserus) has been logically resumed with funds from ICO NVO.

So I do not think CEX is that secondary. It makes me believe that it was something planned, not that it's something bad, both projects have to win.
radiumsoup

Activity: 356
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:28:24 AM

I have just put very good 'NEW' update out on reddit regarding the project and i highly recommend giving it a read

https://www.reddit.com/r/NVO/comments/7vq0xo/nvo_veserus_project_news_updates_part_2/

Many good news!

Just one note:

- The project of this CEX (Veserus) was started in late 2016 as can be seen here:

It seems that he was stopped for lack of funds or anything else (mere supposition of mine). The development of CEX (Veserus) has been logically resumed with funds from ICO NVO.

So I do not think CEX is that secondary. It makes me believe that it was something planned, not that it's something bad, both projects have to win.
My understanding is that the original incarnation of Veserus was put aside in order to facilitate the NVO DEX. Since the future of crypto exchanges looks to be distributed, it was a wise move to ensure they weren't building something that would be replaced in short order. Instead, Nemgun joined the NVO team and focused on the new distributed exchange technology.

At this point, the story gets a little long and boring, but the short version is that they realized a short-term CEX was needed to provide liquidity for the NVST token, and some other things also happened that eventually made resurrecting Veserus the easiest path forward to solve a number of problems simultaneously.  The short-term aspect of the resurrected Veserus project was expanded, and Veserus will now (apparently) be a permanent part of the NVO ecosystem, funneling users, and potentially trades, into the NVO DEX.

PGP fingerprint:   0x85beeabd110803b93d408b502d39b8875b282f86
TSWR

Activity: 127

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:14:47 PM

Many good news!

Just one note:

I can see where you're coming from but if this were to be true, they wouldn't have waited till  last minute to start working with  veserus again. they aren't even advertising veserus anywhere,  so far i've really been the only one to publicly talk about veserus and im not team. the main focus isn't veserus as stated in the post on reddit,
Sachakl

Activity: 139
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:59:59 PM

"Get a perspective about the market! The price of Bitcoin today is still higher than it was just three months ago! In a long term view, Bicoin is still climbing. Forget about these short term ups and downs. If you are a short term investor, you need to get real"
OK ... You are a hard sell crowd. Then let me show you a different perspective
Bitcoin does this every year at this time:

"This is the greatest buyers market in Cryptos that we've seen in the past six months. Buy the fucking dip!"

by John McAfee - Verified account - @officialmcafee

Finally someone who understands! I'd send you merit if I could, but I'm all out :p

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
_Ricardo_

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:31:49 PM

Many good news!

Just one note:

My understanding is that the original incarnation of Veserus was put aside in order to facilitate the NVO DEX. Since the future of crypto exchanges looks to be distributed, it was a wise move to ensure they weren't building something that would be replaced in short order. Instead, Nemgun joined the NVO team and focused on the new distributed exchange technology.

At this point, the story gets a little long and boring, but the short version is that they realized a short-term CEX was needed to provide liquidity for the NVST token, and some other things also happened that eventually made resurrecting Veserus the easiest path forward to solve a number of problems simultaneously.  The short-term aspect of the resurrected Veserus project was expanded, and Veserus will now (apparently) be a permanent part of the NVO ecosystem, funneling users, and potentially trades, into the NVO DEX.

Thanks for the clarifications. It can also be seen this way.
_Ricardo_

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:00:05 PM

Many good news!

Just one note:

I can see where you're coming from but if this were to be true, they wouldn't have waited till  last minute to start working with  veserus again. they aren't even advertising veserus anywhere,  so far i've really been the only one to publicly talk about veserus and im not team. the main focus isn't veserus as stated in the post on reddit,

I read your post on reddit, thanks for the update.

"I can see where you're coming from." I'm just a Token investor  Grin, and like every investor we have to question the progress of development.

I hope CEX comes out soon and leverages NVST, as we all want.
Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:16:32 AM

Thnak you for keeping us up to date TSWR. Great post!!

TSWR

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:06:47 PM

Not a problem man, you guys are all very welcome!
centersmissing

Activity: 111
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:22:24 PM
Merited by radiumsoup (1)

** BREAKING NEWS **   Grin

Update from nemgun in slack:

Hi guys, Nemgun here.
Sorry for the absence of the last week, I had to move out, i didn't noticed but i loosed a lot of positive ways, actually i am totally boosted, the rhythm tired me a bit, i stayed like 8 months in the same place. Now moved out, ready for new performances.
I will organize all of this and announce the new updates once ready

In order to give you an overview of what is coming in the few days.
- Veserus is almost done, so NVO will soon be listed there.
- The cluster is going to be delivered soon, the company preparing the configuration is almost ready to deliver them, then will come a small setup phase and benchmarking
- Once done, we will connect the wallet to the cluster which will provide a far more stable env, linking Veserus to the wallet to enable quick exchange
- Ton had the great idea of making a centralized social media design, this project will be decentralized in the future, once we have more time, but it will definitly a great addition for NVO
Please share the updates, especially BTCT (plz) i am overcrowded for now, Thanks guys
radiumsoup

Activity: 356
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:10:37 PM

Hi guys, Nemgun here.
Sorry for the absence of the last week, I had to move out, i didn't noticed but i loosed a lot of positive ways, actually i am totally boosted, the rhythm tired me a bit, i stayed like 8 months in the same place. Now moved out, ready for new performances.

- The cluster is going to be delivered soon, the company preparing the configuration is almost ready to deliver them, then will come a small setup phase and benchmarking
- Once done, we will connect the wallet to the cluster which will provide a far more stable env, linking Veserus to the wallet to enable quick exchange
- Ton had the great idea of making a centralized social media design, this project will be decentralized in the future, once we have more time, but it will definitly a great addition for NVO
Please share the updates, especially BTCT (plz) i am overcrowded for now, Thanks guys
I vouch that this is an accurate quote

PGP fingerprint:   0x85beeabd110803b93d408b502d39b8875b282f86
_Ricardo_

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:16:45 AM

Hello guys. Anybody know if the wallet will have support the coins CryptoNote  (BCN, XMR, DCY) ?
So far I have not seen anyone talk about.
TSWR

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:12:32 PM

Hello guys. Anybody know if the wallet will have support the coins CryptoNote  (BCN, XMR, DCY) ?
So far I have not seen anyone talk about.
the walet will support every coin once they release the plugin system.
migello

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:47:37 AM

** BREAKING NEWS **   Grin

Hi guys, Nemgun here.

very good news, this is a good time to release an exchange, waiting for the market to go up in the spring/summer  season.

i'd like to know how Veserus will be affected by the Abu Dhabi regulations (i think will be registered in Dubai)
regarding NVST

https://www.coindesk.com/abu-dhabi-markets-watchdog-mulls-cryptocurrency-exchange-regulations/

and in particular:

"Given the rising popularity of cryptocurrencies in the region,
the FSRA said then that it would apply existing anti-money laundering and know-your-customer (KYC) rules to token sales,
classifying some as securities and others as commodities."

BTW the new workplace from xenio thread

crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:40:09 PM

I'd like to suggest that Bitcore (BTX) be added to the NVO wallet. Bitcore is a virtual fork of Bitcoin that was created in April 2017. With Bitcore the devs created a new blockchain. What this means is that the Bitcore blockchain is super-tiny with currently less than 400 MB in size unlike the blockchains of Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Diamond and Super Bitcoin which all are 135 GB+ at the moment.

Bitcore combines the latest Bitcoin crypto technology, including SegWit, Core 0.15 and Bloom, together with a 10 MB block size, fast 2.5 minutes block times, a new low sized blockchain (~400 MB) and completely new tech like the smooth Diff64_15 difficulty algorithm and the GPU-mining algorithm Timetravel10. Total coin supply, the halving schedule and the actual block reward are similar to Bitcoin. The low blockchain size is a result of Bitcore NOT being a fork of Bitcoin like Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold or Bitcoin Diamond. Instead it uses a new blockchain which makes use of the genuine hybrid fork method.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
TSWR

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:33:56 PM

I'd like to suggest that Bitcore (BTX) be added to the NVO wallet. Bitcore is a virtual fork of Bitcoin that was created in April 2017. With Bitcore the devs created a new blockchain. What this means is that the Bitcore blockchain is super-tiny with currently less than 400 MB in size unlike the blockchains of Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Diamond and Super Bitcoin which all are 135 GB+ at the moment.

Bitcore combines the latest Bitcoin crypto technology, including SegWit, Core 0.15 and Bloom, together with a 10 MB block size, fast 2.5 minutes block times, a new low sized blockchain (~400 MB) and completely new tech like the smooth Diff64_15 difficulty algorithm and the GPU-mining algorithm Timetravel10. Total coin supply, the halving schedule and the actual block reward are similar to Bitcoin. The low blockchain size is a result of Bitcore NOT being a fork of Bitcoin like Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold or Bitcoin Diamond. Instead it uses a new blockchain which makes use of the genuine hybrid fork method.

once again, that will be up to the the devs behind the coin to add their coin once the plugin system is up.
_Ricardo_

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:25:20 PM

The wallet comes with native support for 12 coins, and will probably be added the Xenio Token by the NVO developers, getting 13 assets. The other currencies will have to be added by their developers through the plugin system. Should be it.

Bitcore is a great coin, I joined in November, driven by the airdrop. I would like the NVO wallet to have the same support, before the plugin system.
Sachakl

Activity: 139
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:53:54 PM

Hi guys, Nemgun here.

No update on the exchange itself? Website still says Q1, so I can assume they are on track with that?

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
TSWR

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:10:55 AM

Excelant news,  Coin Market Cap has  fixed the 24 hour delay  for NVST and is now trustable to use for prices and stats on NVST.
Wilson623

Activity: 99
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:24:20 AM

Excelant news,  Coin Market Cap has  fixed the 24 hour delay  for NVST and is now trustable to use for prices and stats on NVST.

Could you elaborate on this ?
TSWR

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:32:41 AM

Could you elaborate on this ?

NVST on Coin Market Cap has since the beginning had a 24 hour stat  and prices delay so nothing was in real time like it should have been.

this was a quote from my reddit thread the other day regarding this issue:

"Aside from actual development from the NVO team, I personally have been working on a few things that should help the community, such as solving some issues with CoinMarketCap and getting Blockfolio to list NVST. Right now, all CoinMarketCap stats are delayed by 24 hours, and I have been working with them to get a new API to call from, and I believe I've gotten them everything they need to fix the issue, so we're just waiting on an update from them. Blockfolio was originally going to list NVST once they got around to adding the CounterParty DEX network to their system. However, it wasn't going to be for some time because the XCP DEX API is not convenient to work with and surprisingly the solution I came up for regarding CoinMarketCap will also work for Blockfolio. Oh how I enjoy killing two birds with one stone. Anyways, we're just waiting on the Blockfolio devs now."

source: https://www.reddit.com/r/NVO/comments/7vq0xo/nvo_veserus_project_news_updates_part_2/
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 »
  Print  

Jump to: