Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:48:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 169894 times)
cool4y

Activity: 494
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:29:11 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2018, 06:33:00 PM by cool4y

You should have received BTC from 31nt9KhbLj348nYzmWgRkA7cm1TXtvNY6L on September 1, 2018. Paste your address on blockchain.info.

You should enjoy the money and driving a lambo after the succes of this shitshow  Kiss

I bet he is already doing that. For a guy without a single day of real job experience and zero effort, this must be a dream come true. Sooner or later karma will get him.

Moderators have already flagged all your posts as "Fake news" on reddit. Due to your misleading post there, a portion of people sold NVST at a much lower price than the refund rate back in September. https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/95lmt2/nvo_exit_scam_confirmed/

We have 3 independent escrows that held funds, people that helped us have been creating bitcoins services for over 5 years and team members still working with the same community on telegram to deliver the DEX (enon.com). The 3 independent escrows that held multisig funds were not part of our team to keep everything fair and unbiased. Our technology framework is already available. I am here to answer any question but I don't think you will have any actual valid concern. If you do please back it up with facts. I will be on here to reply any question for the rest of the week. After the week is up, I will be creating a new btct topic for our DEX.

Don't spread misinformation, it's not fake news, everyone invested into the project knows that. On the contrary, the article has 40k views and 94% upvotes. Do you realize that no one trusts a word you say? Can't believe there are is such an arrogant, unscrupulous clown like you without consciousness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nybZdW6kgEs - lol you have very broken english for a CEO, do you even graduated high school? Oh wait, this was your project but you had no clue what is going on right? Pathetic scammer, stop writing nonsense, people will find you and you are going to get into a lot of trouble Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptKdigital

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:29:57 PM

Wow, I have been out of the loop too for some time.  I am guessing I am just going to have to take a loss? I (invested) in the ICO and have tokens but am I to assume they are worthless now and I am out the money? Thanks!
Chris!
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:02:35 AM

Wow, I have been out of the loop too for some time.  I am guessing I am just going to have to take a loss? I (invested) in the ICO and have tokens but am I to assume they are worthless now and I am out the money? Thanks!

You got a 45% return to the Bitcoin address that you invested from or if you invested shitcoins you got Bitcoins back to your Bitcoin address that you added to the website.
CryptKdigital

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:23:59 AM

You got a 45% return to the Bitcoin address that you invested from or if you invested shitcoins you got Bitcoins back to your Bitcoin address that you added to the website.

Is there anything I can do now?
n1que

Activity: 197
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:20:06 AM

Is there anything I can do now?

Nothing you can do except just to let your half money gone..
They are proud eating half of our money and still defending themself.

karma will come to their own home some day.

It is a fact: you send them 1 btc, one year later get back only 0.5
1 btc is 1 btc. Doesnt matter what the price is.
Also they are enjoying every btc forks.
So much free money by creating a fancy shit greypapper
rambogoham1
Copper Member

Activity: 41
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:03:03 AM

You should have received BTC from 31nt9KhbLj348nYzmWgRkA7cm1TXtvNY6L on September 1, 2018. Paste your address on blockchain.info.

You should enjoy the money and driving a lambo after the succes of this shitshow  Kiss

I bet he is already doing that. For a guy without a single day of real job experience and zero effort, this must be a dream come true. Sooner or later karma will get him.

Moderators have already flagged all your posts as "Fake news" on reddit. Due to your misleading post there, a portion of people sold NVST at a much lower price than the refund rate back in September. https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/95lmt2/nvo_exit_scam_confirmed/

We have 3 independent escrows that held funds, people that helped us have been creating bitcoins services for over 5 years and team members still working with the same community on telegram to deliver the DEX (enon.com). The 3 independent escrows that held multisig funds were not part of our team to keep everything fair and unbiased. Our technology framework is already available. I am here to answer any question but I don't think you will have any actual valid concern. If you do please back it up with facts. I will be on here to reply any question for the rest of the week. After the week is up, I will be creating a new btct topic for our DEX.

Don't spread misinformation, it's not fake news, everyone invested into the project knows that. On the contrary, the article has 40k views and 94% upvotes. Do you realize that no one trusts a word you say? Can't believe there are is such an arrogant, unscrupulous clown like you without consciousness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nybZdW6kgEs - lol you have very broken english for a CEO, do you even graduated high school? Oh wait, this was your project but you had no clue what is going on right? Pathetic scammer, stop writing nonsense, people will find you and you are going to get into a lot of trouble Wink

Good to see that they gave you some merit points and removed the flags you had earlier for calling the scam out. Cool4y, you did a great service and continue to do a great service in this space pointing out the lies and scam behavior of this project. We are indebted to you sir.

cool4y

Activity: 494
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:33:59 PM

Good to see that they gave you some merit points and removed the flags you had earlier for calling the scam out. Cool4y, you did a great service and continue to do a great service in this space pointing out the lies and scam behavior of this project. We are indebted to you sir.

Thank you for the kind words. That's the purpose of the community - to watch our backs, support one another even if this requires to point out the unpleasant truth.
AviNee

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:42:48 PM

Thank you for the kind words. That's the purpose of the community - to watch our backs, support one another even if this requires to point out the unpleasant truth.
[/quote]

Hi, I've been completely out of the loop too... Just making sure I understand- all the NVST and the NVSVOTING that I have worth nothing and no one is going to use them anymore? or is the ENON project is going to use them?

Thank you...
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:18:28 AM

Hi, I've been completely out of the loop too... Just making sure I understand- all the NVST and the NVSVOTING that I have worth nothing and no one is going to use them anymore? or is the ENON project is going to use them?

Thank you...
[/quote]

Nobody is going to use them.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Chris!
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:41:18 PM

I heard through the grapevine that Radiumsoup, TSWR and Imed are working towards a full refund, funded by the CEX Veserus. Ton, will you also be contributing to that, or is it going to be fully funded by Veserus?

wesfdtsrwfdnnnnnnnnnnnn - Sorry, I just choked on my food while laughing hysterically. Aw man. Anyway, I await your reply Ton.
tonnvo

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:36:48 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2019, 06:34:52 AM by tonnvo

I heard through the grapevine that Radiumsoup, TSWR and Imed are working towards a full refund, funded by the CEX Veserus. Ton, will you also be contributing to that, or is it going to be fully funded by Veserus?

wesfdtsrwfdnnnnnnnnnnnn - Sorry, I just choked on my food while laughing hysterically. Aw man. Anyway, I await your reply Ton.
https://beawareof974655055.wordpress.com/
Created by a community member
Chris!
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 04:32:02 AM

https://beawareof974655055.wordpress.com/

Looks like a sketchy link. Maybe just give the gist of it here for everyone to look at.
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 06:55:49 AM

A 45% return in BTC, or 45% in USD? Sorry, just kinda curious what happened here, as I dumped this when things began looking grim here and for XCP in general.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:49:15 AM

A 45% return in BTC, or 45% in USD? Sorry, just kinda curious what happened here, as I dumped this when things began looking grim here and for XCP in general.

in BTC.
TSWR

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 03:15:28 PM

Yes a snapshot was taken on 31 Aug 2018 22:25:36 UTC of all addresses holding NVST at the time and 45% of BTC from the crowdsale was refunded to the addresses holding NVST.  You can view the snapshot here: https://archive.fo/VdnsM#selection-9.0-9.42327

n1que

Activity: 197
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 06:14:40 PM

Yes a snapshot was taken on 31 Aug 2018 22:25:36 UTC of all addresses holding NVST at the time and 45% of BTC from the crowdsale was refunded to the addresses holding NVST.  You can view the snapshot here: https://archive.fo/VdnsM#selection-9.0-9.42327

TSWR is Tonbi’s boyfriend.
Banning every people calling that this project is scam, which is the truth.

I hope you die very soon,
or long live with karma and bad luck.

Amen
Chris!
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 08:01:30 PM

TSWR is Tonbi’s boyfriend.
Banning every people calling that this project is scam, which is the truth.

I hope you die very soon,
or long live with karma and bad luck.

Amen

Someone is like a year out of the loop. Welcome back. Maybe tone down the empty death threats.
nemgun (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 06:07:24 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2019, 07:32:27 PM by nemgun

Hello everyone ! We are preparing an announcement with a big update and a new roadmap.
We will explain all the strategy for NVO.
NVO is still alive.
www.spendtrack.com You can take a look at the test net. When Spendtrack is launched properly, the platform will be linked to the client of NVO to bring more users and new users to the NVO platform. Spendtrack is a social media platform for crypto. Now, we are on the step of auditing the code of Veserus, Spentrack, NVO. When it is done, we will be able to launch the main net. https://ariregister.rik.ee/mobile/mobile?lang=eng&search_save=14643061&ark=14643061/ This is the registration company which is in Estonia. The company will try to get a security token license for NVO.  I am following the same strategy I followed when everything was ok with NVO with many platforms to support the volume of a decentralized exchange.
PS : Spendtrack is managed by the same company of Veserus exchange.
TSWR

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 04:24:51 AM

I would like anyone to know that there are things still in the works as imed has stated above.

it is VERY important that all previous NVO holders
visit the Veserus subreddit there is
important information listed with in
i would prefer that no one misses out on a refund.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Veserus/
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 04:03:10 PM

I would like anyone to know that there are things still in the works as imed has stated above.

it is VERY important that all previous NVO holders
visit the Veserus subreddit there is
important information listed with in
i would prefer that no one misses out on a refund.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Veserus/

Thank you for your message, I had some NVO (partially refunded)
I took  part in some more ICO which stopped operating (some without any refund at all)
The previous NVO team failed because there wasn't proper organization, there wasn't any structure, our business skills lacked, and there wasn't any proper communication or understanding
Sad but true Sad

Previous NVO holders, listen up as we have some good news for you guys. In a spur of the moment discussion, the NVO team went back and forth over a single issue that never really sat well with us since the NVO refund. The issue was that the refund was only a PARTIAL REFUND, leaving 55% of funds unreturned to the investors. It has been planned to refund the remaining amount, making it a FULL and TOTAL REFUND. We believe that it is only fair to make sure EVERYONE who held NVST is properly taken care of, and we simply want to do what is right by everyone, regardless of their viewpoint of us or the project. Please ensure that you still have access to your NVST tokens and make sure that you securely hold on to them. We will inform you when the time comes on what to do with them. Veserus will be providing funds for the 55% refund.

If it will be true it will be really huge thing!

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 »
  Print  

Jump to: