Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:24:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 169893 times)
MarketMagic

Activity: 777
Merit: 777

Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 02:25:48 PM

I would like anyone to know that there are things still in the works as imed has stated above.

it is VERY important that all previous NVO holders
visit the Veserus subreddit there is
important information listed with in
i would prefer that no one misses out on a refund.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Veserus/

Hi.Any update on this?

█████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nemgun (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 08:03:59 PM

I would like anyone to know that there are things still in the works as imed has stated above.

Hi.Any update on this?
we have the compagny of veserus up and we have the licenses and we will launch the testnet of veserus this mounth we will comme back to nvo soon
and we already have the testnet of spendtrack ready https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5126995.new#new
MarketMagic

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 12:35:00 PM

Hi.Any update on this?
we have the compagny of veserus up and we have the licenses and we will launch the testnet of veserus this mounth we will comme back to nvo soon
and we already have the testnet of spendtrack ready https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5126995.new#new

This is good news and keeping up this positive progress will see a good outcome for all.

█████████████████████
nemgun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 09:27:34 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2019, 01:37:08 AM by nemgun

Hi.Any update on this?

we also launch the test net of veserus exchange www.veserus.com
i do all my promess during this 8 mounth the result is 2 testnet don t forget to join www.spendtrack.com
now it depend of the community of nvo if they want join me if we have successful platform nvo will come back very soon

MarketMagic

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 01:48:53 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (21)

Any update guys?

█████████████████████
bkbirge

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 02:15:35 PM

Any update guys?

Here's the update: still dead
cocoadreamboy

Activity: 378
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2019, 03:01:43 PM

Any update guys?

Here's the update: still dead

Lol true dat

I virgin. I pure boy! I dicboy!
cocoadreamboy

Activity: 378
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2019, 12:21:30 PM

Creator if this THREAD made up a VALUE of this coin by himself? Why would it cost anything? Is theer any new technology involved?
Nope, complete scam. We found out that they like their cocaine though lol

I virgin. I pure boy! I dicboy!
Chris!
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 01:23:50 AM

Any update guys?

Veserus is live. That's the only update we've had in a long time.
MarketMagic

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 07:11:26 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (7)

Any update guys?

Yes I noticed this exchange is up and running although there is no liquidity/volume there but hopefully there will be some update here from one of the devs.We live in hope so we do not die in despair  Smiley

█████████████████████
nemgun (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 06:54:36 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2019, 07:11:19 PM by nemgun

Creator if this THREAD made up a VALUE of this coin by himself? Why would it cost anything? Is theer any new technology involved?
Nope, complete scam. We found out that they like their cocaine though lol
wow i hate drug but i like beer
https://beawareof974655055.wordpress.com please read this link and come troll me
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5189564.msg52680650#msg52680650 it s my new thread i need some troll to improve my hopes you look like a free marketing post
Any update guys?

Yes I noticed this exchange is up and running although there is no liquidity/volume there but hopefully there will be some update here from one of the devs.We live in hope so we do not die in despair  Smiley
hey we are working on solving the liquidity problem we are in discussion with keyrock we will have more update as soon as possible don t forget all of this development was made by my own fund we have production ready wich is good license also i will be back in nvo as soon as we have a solid financial structure we will update the wp of nvo and give all the detail how will proceed for the development please keep your nvst and also don t forget 2 years ago i said we need a centralized exchange before to launch a dex
now we are working on a strong api for veserus with multiple authentication veserus will be connected direclty to the nvo client to get back users on nvo pleas keep holding your nvst
centersmissing

Activity: 111
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 09:05:30 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2019, 09:22:27 PM by centersmissing

Hello NVO community!  

It was a wild ride, wasn't it - the height of ICO madness and crypto being presented to the mainstream, and here was NVO - the project many of us hoped would be the "holy grail" of decentralized exchanges - easily add a token to the platform with miminal pleading and begging - a project could just code it in themselves and voila - free to trade without the worry of regulatory oversight.

33 1/3% of the NVO team is wishing to resurrect this project, mr. nemgun.  No risk to be involved, and even a promise of airdrop to the old snapshot refund address!.

So head on over to telegram or discord and pick his brain, troll him, yell at him, doubt him, believe in him, who cares.  Worth a few minutes to see what he has.

Just don't invest any more funds and you have little to lose!

https://t.me/veserus
https://discord.gg/mdMjSa

From him:

"Ok i am working on the wp of nvo and all the details
I decided to airdrop
All the holders of nvst
With new token you will be able to trade it on veserus
I will creat 30 millions token 25 pour-cent will be airdop for all the holders...

Please I need someone to post on the btct thread of nvo I can t make a double post
After that I will be able to explain all the plans for the nvo development

I will update the wp and also explain how the plug-in system will work
Please give me some feedback or also troll me if it s possible we need activity if I have to make some partnership with what I need I need to show the community of nvo I know it was a disaster but today you have nothing to loose
And I will take my promises
I was working silently to improve my plan and now you have all the evidence to follow and get back the faith of veserus
I also learned English to be able to talk with you directly"

Grab your popcorn and head on over folks.
nemgun (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 04:48:07 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2019, 08:03:20 PM by nemgun

thank you shiny you are the best
hey community i know it was a disaster  with the refund ,but today i have all the requirements i need to finish the dex i have also some connexion with private investors for the found development  marketing and liquidity
if you remeber i decided to change the plan after the ico i removed maidsafe to my roadmap the proof maidsafe still doesn’t exist if we follow the roadmap you will just have a client and me saying we are waiting maidsafe and burn your money invested hopefully 90 pour cent of team devs stayed with me and helped me to 2 build this 2 platform zero money was spend on marketing or on bullshite think www.veserus.com and www.spendtrack.com with this 2 platform i find a way to get some private hedge fund and investors who want to buy some equity
for the rest of the nvo plan blockstream delivred exactly what we need to finish the dex https://blockstream.com/liquid/#liquid-confirmation i love blockstream sorry but they are the best for me
now we will add xcp in veserus and you will be able to send your nvst for a swap token and trade it in the platform
i am updating the wp because we still have a wp who talk about maidsafe and also update the roadmap
the old ceo remover all the servers and clusters really not easy to contacted you i have zero email and the slack was remover the nvo telegram was removed also i just have btct
the best past part of the nvo project is the plugin system i was thinking all this years the way we can build that and during my travel to cairo with my cto he told me to build a real dex you have to let people add the code to their blockchain in bitcoin people can vote via the node for the futur update and this is the real solution
and also the blockchain of bitcoin reward mining only but let say if you can build services with a real value and you can be rewarded if it s work you can say goodbye to eth and this multiple smart contract
our challenge will be the plugin system because to build a dex today it s very easy
my team dev have a lot of experience today on engineering side i believe we can finish what we start
we will review all the code base we have and update the roadmap
if you have any questions let me know but if we want to succeed we need just brain support from the community we are building a decentralized system it mean it s not for me but for everyone

ps i had this idea what do you think if we use https://btcpayserver.org/ to build a payment giveaway in the client of nvo we will be able to monetize nvo if people hold the new token they will be able to use nvo giveaway for free what do you think about this idea we can do it in less than 6 months coinpayments made a partnerships with cryptwerk and we have spendtrack merchant can publish their production and giving the proof of transaction we can also add a tips bottom in every post and make a redirection to nvo we will be able to annoy centralized giveaway platform and as you know me i love work and annoy people in the same time the competition it s always good to make a good production
centersmissing

Activity: 111
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 07:53:55 PM

thank you shiny you are the best
hey community i know it was a disaster  with the refund ,but today i have all the requirements i need to finish the dex i have also some connexion with private investors for the found development  marketing and liquidity
if you remeber i decided to change the plan after the ico i removed maidsafe to my roadmap the proof maidsafe still doesn’t exist if we follow the roadmap you will just have a client and me saying we are waiting maidsafe and burn your money invested hopefully 90 pour cent of team devs stayed with me and helped me to 2 build this 2 platform zero money was spend on marketing or on bullshite think www.veserus.com and www.spendtrack.com with this 2 platform i find a way to get some private hedge fund and investors who want to buy some equity
for the rest of the nvo plan blockstream delivred exactly what we need to finish the dex https://blockstream.com/liquid/#liquid-confirmation i love blockstream sorry but they are the best for me
now we will add xcp in veserus and you will be able to send your nvst for a swap token and trade it in the platform
i am updating the wp because we still have a wp who talk about maidsafe and also update the roadmap
the old ceo remover all the servers and clusters really not easy to contacted you i have zero email and the slack was remover the nvo telegram was removed also i just have btct
the best past part of the nvo project is the plugin system i was thinking all this years the way we can build that and during my travel to cairo with my cto he told me to build a real dex you have to let people add the code to their blockchain in bitcoin people can vote via the node for the futur update and this is the real solution
and also the blockchain of bitcoin reward mining only but let say if you can build services with a real value and you can be rewarded if it s work you can say goodbye to eth and this multiple smart contract
our challenge will be the plugin system because to build a dex today it s very easy
my team dev have a lot of experience today on engineering side i believe we can finish what we start
we will review all the code base we have and update the roadmap
if you have any questions let me know but if we want to succeed we need just brain support from the community we are building a decentralized system it mean it s not for me but for everyone

Sounds good, but let me suggest you do not use nvst to trade, as many of us (me included) no longer have nvst as I sold it on the exchange for a few dollars to someone hoping something like this would happen.  You must airdrop to the snapshot address, or something of that nature, if you wish to be fair.  Thank you.
nemgun (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 08:08:52 PM

sure i already think about this kind of situation i will allocate an other percentage i have to airdrops the buyers because they have faith on the project and airdrop all the sellers because of the drama we have the snapshots i will just remove the address of our old lazy fat young ceo lol
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 08:10:05 PM

Sounds good, but let me suggest you do not use nvst to trade, as many of us (me included) no longer have nvst as I sold it on the exchange for a few dollars to someone hoping something like this would happen.  You must airdrop to the snapshot address, or something of that nature, if you wish to be fair.  Thank you.

yes he does.

but he wont. just more excuses.
nemgun (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 08:18:33 PM

Sounds good, but let me suggest you do not use nvst to trade, as many of us (me included) no longer have nvst as I sold it on the exchange for a few dollars to someone hoping something like this would happen.  You must airdrop to the snapshot address, or something of that nature, if you wish to be fair.  Thank you.

yes he does.

but he wont. just more excuses.
vlom my best troll you know i like how you hate me without evidence you know i am cool with you i didn t open a scam accusation against you even if i have all the evidence you asked me in private message to sen you 2,5 btc than 2 btc to remove your red-flag and the rules of btct doesn’t agreed with that you told me ton give you 2,5 btc and when i asked you the proof you told me no he didnt send you you also asked me to open a scam accusation against lauda without proof https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5190554.msg52673545#msg52673545 i already told you to post this topic as a reference of my scam investigation you know if i post the screen you will loose your green trust and be reflagged and your redflag will not affect my profile cheers dude
vlom
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 08:25:11 PM

you dont get it.
i wnated to check what you are going to do.
if you would pay somebody something to remove a feedback. if you did pay then everybody would have know that you did this.
but now everybody knows that you did not. and this does not change anything.

go and create a flag against me. or do something else. i dont care about me trust rating here.
nemgun (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 08:54:10 PM

vlom i gave you all the evidence how was hardest years for me and my team and you wont understand if people read the real history after the refund they will understand how it was hard to setup all of this think just to recover the lost of investors and save my team and also to bluid something good in the crypto world i also give you the evidence of the court when i was scammed to get licenses and evidence when i was scammed to resolve the problem of liquidity i sacrifice a lot of think this years and i think this is the reason why my team stayed behind me i was working silently and you can t judge me today i was insulted multiple of time but i am still here and ready to get nvo veserus spendtrack successful i will never back down
https://imgur.com/a/h157fo7
this is our discussion
vlom
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 03:05:40 PM

hehe, now you are posting in PMs private messages.
thats all anybody has to know about you.  Kiss and good luck you scammer!
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 »
  Print  

Jump to: