Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:57:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Evolution is a hoax  (Read 107967 times)
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 09:57:39 PM

But i have always thought ARE WE A CANCER To this planet Undecided..

I don't think we are for the EARTH to programme us to use SCIENCE ..
But i could be wrong..Especially if we kill all the fisheeeees with plastic
and spill oil all over the shop..
We sure are acting like a cancer..

There is no logic behind humans or other animals, we just adapt to the environment and nothing more, we don't evolve with a purpose, evolution doesn't have an end and it doesn't necessarily get more complex with time, some mutations make less complex species. There is no real point in life so we might as well enjoy it instead of wasting our time with pointless conspiracies and denying science.
There is no logic behind humans or other animals, we just adapt to the environment and nothing more, we don't evolve with a purpose..YOUR WRONG..
The purpose is to LIVE..

That's the WHOLE PURPOSE..To LIVE..

You are programmed to EAT..
You are programmed to survive..

I am sorry but i am 100 years a head in my thoughts compared to yours..

I am already meeting ALIENS in my mind ..
Some people haven't evolved enough to understand the earth and the universe ..

Like some people haven't evolved enough to stop the colour of your skin hating someone same with hating gays..

So i am afraid your thinking is way behind mine ..

We have evolved with SCIENCE to LIVE FOREVER..

It was always about living to live on ..
Science is so we can survive ..

So what is the purpose of life TO LIVE ON...WITH SCIENCE to help us live on..

Now you can have no purpose IF YOU LIKE..But i have one even if you HAVEN'T..

What is it you ask?..

To make a better life for my child so she can live on and so her future future future children live on
because each next child as a purpose to make their children live on ..

NOW you can be selfish and say there is no purpose OR you can say there is a PURPOSE
and that's so EVERY CHILD HAS A LIFE..And the next child and the next and so on till we
make new planets find new planets what ever it takes for our children's children to live ON..

And be happy along the WAY..

So don't tell me no PURPOSE to life because that's an insult to the EARTH..

Now you go out in the back and say sorry to the EARTH..
It put you HERE with a purpose..

So make a purpose we have children everywhere who want to live ON and not be poor..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 04:11:34 AM

An interesting picture. We ought to have a soul and study this tree of life, from your view. Perhaps in some cases you are right and the table very clearly indicates some things of the world order.

Actually, the best way is to DNA test the mitochondria of the cells. The mitochondria shows us that there was one - literally one (1) - female ancestor of us all. She lived about 6,000 years ago.

And how come all the tests done showed she lived about 100.000+ years ago. Oh let me guess, all the tests are wrong, the best test is to believe it was 6000 years ago because it says so in a book.

Is it even possible to have 7,500,000,000 people, stemming from a single woman only 6,000 years ago?

Without doing the math, I'm gonna say, no... not even remotely possible even with twins/triplets popping out every 9 months
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 09:13:39 AM

An interesting picture. We ought to have a soul and study this tree of life, from your view. Perhaps in some cases you are right and the table very clearly indicates some things of the world order.

Actually, the best way is to DNA test the mitochondria of the cells. The mitochondria shows us that there was one - literally one (1) - female ancestor of us all. She lived about 6,000 years ago.

And how come all the tests done showed she lived about 100.000+ years ago. Oh let me guess, all the tests are wrong, the best test is to believe it was 6000 years ago because it says so in a book.

Is it even possible to have 7,500,000,000 people, stemming from a single woman only 6,000 years ago?

Without doing the math, I'm gonna say, no... not even remotely possible even with twins/triplets popping out every 9 months

Actually, it's way more than 7.5 billion. Consider all the people who died before they could have kids.

When you take away the effects of entropy for 6,000 years, you will see that the whole earth was much healthier 6,000 years ago. This brings us to a calculation base than is different than what exists today. Some of those people lived several hundred years.

Start by calculating 50% male and 50% female offspring. Then, start the woman's childbearing years at age 20. Sex is fun. Calculate at 1 child a year for 200 years (people probably lived to 600-y-o or older). Do the same for all the females. What do you get? I'm willing to bet it is well over 7.5 billion in only the first 1,500 years.

Then, at something over 1,500 years from the start, the Great Flood came along and wiped out the atmospheric, water-canopy that protected people from cosmic radiation. Genetic mutations came along which started reducing the ages of everything, including people. By about 4,000 years ago, people only lived to about 200 years max... and their ages, in general, have been reducing ever since.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Chip-Dale

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 01:17:21 PM

Actually, it's way more than 7.5 billion. Consider all the people who died before they could have kids.

When you take away the effects of entropy for 6,000 years, you will see that the whole earth was much healthier 6,000 years ago. This brings us to a calculation base than is different than what exists today. Some of those people lived several hundred years.

Start by calculating 50% male and 50% female offspring. Then, start the woman's childbearing years at age 20. Sex is fun. Calculate at 1 child a year for 200 years (people probably lived to 600-y-o or older). Do the same for all the females. What do you get? I'm willing to bet it is well over 7.5 billion in only the first 1,500 years.

Then, at something over 1,500 years from the start, the Great Flood came along and wiped out the atmospheric, water-canopy that protected people from cosmic radiation. Genetic mutations came along which started reducing the ages of everything, including people. By about 4,000 years ago, people only lived to about 200 years max... and their ages, in general, have been reducing ever since.

Cool
Very good statistics I think that many envy our ancestors who lived for several hundred years. The fact that today a person has, it's very short time, to realize all their plans in this life.

Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 01:34:12 PM

Cool

There are hundreds of different methods showing how the earth and the universe are far older than 6000 years.

Thermoluminescence dating
Dendrochronology
Oxidizable carbon ratio dating
Widmanstatten patterns

Lack of DNA in fossils: Deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA), the universal carrier of genetic information, is present in all organisms while they are alive. When they die, their DNA begins to decay under the influence of hydrolysis and oxidation. The speed of this decay varies on a number of factors. Sometimes, the DNA will be gone within one century, and in other conditions, it will persist for as many as one million years. The average amount of time detectable DNA will persist though is somewhere in the middle; given physiological salt concentrations, neutral pH, and a temperature of 15°C, it would take around 100,000 years for all the DNA in a sample to decay to undetectable levels.[14]
If fossils of the dinosaurs were less than 6,000 years old, detectable fragments of DNA should be present in a sizable percent of dinosaur fossils, especially in the Arctic and Antarctic regions where the decay of DNA can be slowed down 10-25 fold. A claim that soft tissues in a Tyrannosaurus fossil had been recovered in 2005[15] has since been shown to be mistaken,[16] supporting the idea that dinosaur fossils are extremely old
Ice layering
Rock varnish
Permafrost
Weathering rinds
Fission track dating
Relativistic jets
Space weathering
Petrified wood
Naica megacrystals
Cosmogenic nuclide dating
Iron-manganese nodule growth
Amino acid racemization
Stalactites
Geomagnetic reversals
Erosion
Milankovitch astronomical cycles:

Milankovitch cycles are cycles of variation of the influx of sunlight, cycles caused by orbit and spin precession effects. Not only does the Earth's spin precess, but also the Earth's orbit. Its perihelion precesses forward and its orbit pole precesses backward, but in complicated quasi-periodic Spirograph patterns that also involve its orbit eccentricity varying. Combined with its spin precession, we have three main kinds of effects:
Perihelion Precession: over about 20,000 years, the Earth's perihelion time precesses through the seasons.
Obliquity (Axial Tilt): over about 40,000 years, the Earth's orbit precession makes the Earth's obliquity vary between about 22.1 and 24.5 degrees. It is currently 23.44 degrees and decreasing.
Eccentricity: over about 100,000 and 400,000 years, the Earth's eccentricity varies from nearly circular to as much as 0.0679 with an average of 0.034. It is currently 0.017 and decreasing.
Sedimentary varves
Coral:

Corals are marine organisms that slowly deposit and grow upon the residues of their calcareous remains. These corals and residues gradually become structures known as coral reefs. This process of growth and deposition is extremely slow, and some of the larger reefs have been "growing" for hundreds of thousands of years. The Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority estimates that corals have been growing on the Great Barrier Reef for 25 million years, and that coral reef structures have existed on the Great Barrier Reef for at least 600,000 years
Seabed plankton layering
Baptistina asteroid family
Continental drift
Nitrogen impurities in natural diamonds
Impact craters
Rotation of the Earth:

Because the Earth's rotation slows about 0.005 seconds per year, the last time a year had 400 days (or days of 22.7 hours) should be about 370 million years ago; radiometrically dated coral from 370 million years ago shows evidence of approximately 22 hours in a day.[33] Additionally, radiometrically dated tidal rhythmites from 620 million years ago fit the rate of Earth's slowing rotation even more strongly.
Helioseismology
Radioactive decay
Gyrochronology
Globular clusters
Distant starlight

In order to support your belief about the earth's age being 6000 years old you would have to deny:

Astronomy:
Astrophysics: Astrophysics is essential to determination of the speed of light which generates the starlight problem. In order for the universe outside of the Earth to be seen, either the speed of light has to be changing or light had to have started en route to Earth already. The former is not supported by modern science or any observational evidence, and even semi-coherent theories regarding an anisotropic synchrony convention or c-decay can't account for the massive change needed. The latter is a case of special pleading and can lead to Last Thursdayism.
Cosmology: The Cosmic Microwave Background (CMB) — a background level of very cold, low frequency radiation, billions of light-years away, predicted to exist by the "Big Bang" model and discovered and researched intensively throughout the latter half of the 20th century.
Physics:
Newtonian mechanics:
Gravity (as described by Newton) itself contradicts YEC belief.[64][note 4]
Nuclear physics: the decay rates of certain isotopes are known and are used in radiometric dating. YEC beliefs often require these well-established rates to change by, for lack of a better term, stuff.
Electromagnetism: Since the speed of light can be derived from the vacuum permeabilityWikipedia's W.svg and the vacuum permittivityWikipedia's W.svg, unpredictable changes in speed of light pretty much renders the predictive power of electromagnetism nil.
Transport phenomena
Fluid mechanics (momentum transfer) is pretty much incompatible with the idea of a global flood.
Heat transfer is pretty much incompatible with all the variations of ideas that require water under earth's crusts, or in case of radiative heat transfer, White hole cosmology and anything that involves a different speed of light or radioactive material giving radiation at a significantly different rate.
Mass transfer would also have to be ignored, due to phenomena such as diffusion of impurities or crystal/sediment formation.
Chemistry:
Reaction kinetics: The rate that amino acids undergo racemisation (conversion to an equal mix of stereoisomers) is a well-known process that occurs at a specific rate. It can therefore be used as a dating method and has shown biological molecules to be far older than 6,000 years.
Thermodynamics: All the laws of thermodynamics are violated in a creation event.
Materials science Tribology is the study of wear and friction in materials in relative motion to each other. The well-documented rates and mechanisms of wear and erosion preclude the rapid formation of geological features, such as the Grand Canyon, as claimed by young Earth creationists.
Biology:
Botany: Dendrochronology, which is accurate to a handful of years, has dated trees that go back tens of thousands of years at least, long before most YEC proponents say the universe even existed.[note 5]
Evolution: For obvious reasons. This throws out morphology, zoology, ecology, and comparative anatomy. (Let's not even discuss nylon-eating bacteria.Wikipedia's W.svg)
Genetics:' the discovery of the genetic code was one of the biggest confirmations of evolution by natural selection and went a great way to explain the empirical observations such as Mendel's Laws. The supposed dichotomy between "macroevolution" and "microevolution" can only exist if there are two forms of DNA, one that mutates and another that is immune from mutation — otherwise there is no barrier between the two. This is not borne out in observations.
Medicine:
Immunology
: Disease-causing bacteria and viruses mutate and become immune to our attempts at destroying or immunizing against them. This is one of the more powerful and very much real observations of evolution that supposedly doesn't happen in the YEC belief. See MRSA drug resistance and Richard Lenski's lab results
Psychology/Neuroscience: Humans and other animals use an unnecessarily slow memory-recall procedure. This would not occur if humans were intelligently designed
Mathematics: Trigonometry is incompatible with c-decay, one of a very few explanations for the starlight problem.
Computer Science
Cellular automata: Self-reproducing molecules are cellular automata which combine themselves using a few simple rules to cause emergent properties. If cellular automata (which are Turing-complete) are ignored, the entire corpus of computability theory has to be ignored.
Geology
Geomorphology
— uplift causes mountain ranges to form, a process that can be observed to occur at a fixed rate.
Plate tectonics: Tectonic plates are known to move at a certain rate, postulating that some pieces of land were one connected at some point — something observed and confirmed in the fossil record.
Petrology: Rocks and crystal structures take considerably longer than 6,000 years to form.
Stratigraphy: Rock layering through sedimentation takes a long damn time. Although creationists bizarrely like to attribute this to the Global Flood, a single event cannot explain layering.
Vulcanology
Fossil fuel: The estimated biomass required to form all the coal and oil underground suggest at least millions of years to accumulate it.

Palaeontology — self explanatory. There is a massive amount of evidence from palaeontology that only works and makes sense given a very, very old Earth.
Metrology — Modern measurement defines distance based on speed of light and time based on radioactive decay. If radiometric dating and starlight problem are to be said invalid, one might as well throw out these definitions.
Humanities: Archaeology, anthropology, history, philosophy, philosophy of science, linguistics each assumes, or actually requires, more than six thousand years of human history. Historians can and have identified kings older than 6,000 years old; archeologists document artifacts hundreds of thousands of years old; science has developed since humans started talking to each other.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 03:17:52 PM

Cool

There are hundreds of different methods showing how the earth and the universe are far older than 6000 years.

Dendrochronology
Widmanstatten patterns

Lack of DNA in fossils: Deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA), the universal carrier of genetic information, is present in all organisms while they are alive. When they die, their DNA begins to decay under the influence of hydrolysis and oxidation. The speed of this decay varies on a number of factors. Sometimes, the DNA will be gone within one century, and in other conditions, it will persist for as many as one million years. The average amount of time detectable DNA will persist though is somewhere in the middle; given physiological salt concentrations, neutral pH, and a temperature of 15°C, it would take around 100,000 years for all the DNA in a sample to decay to undetectable levels.[14]
If fossils of the dinosaurs were less than 6,000 years old, detectable fragments of DNA should be present in a sizable percent of dinosaur fossils, especially in the Arctic and Antarctic regions where the decay of DNA can be slowed down 10-25 fold. A claim that soft tissues in a Tyrannosaurus fossil had been recovered in 2005[15] has since been shown to be mistaken,[16] supporting the idea that dinosaur fossils are extremely old
Ice layering
Rock varnish
Permafrost
Weathering rinds
Fission track dating
Relativistic jets
Space weathering
Petrified wood
Naica megacrystals
Amino acid racemization
Stalactites
Geomagnetic reversals
Erosion

Milankovitch cycles are cycles of variation of the influx of sunlight, cycles caused by orbit and spin precession effects. Not only does the Earth's spin precess, but also the Earth's orbit. Its perihelion precesses forward and its orbit pole precesses backward, but in complicated quasi-periodic Spirograph patterns that also involve its orbit eccentricity varying. Combined with its spin precession, we have three main kinds of effects:
Perihelion Precession: over about 20,000 years, the Earth's perihelion time precesses through the seasons.
Obliquity (Axial Tilt): over about 40,000 years, the Earth's orbit precession makes the Earth's obliquity vary between about 22.1 and 24.5 degrees. It is currently 23.44 degrees and decreasing.
Eccentricity: over about 100,000 and 400,000 years, the Earth's eccentricity varies from nearly circular to as much as 0.0679 with an average of 0.034. It is currently 0.017 and decreasing.
Sedimentary varves
Coral:

Corals are marine organisms that slowly deposit and grow upon the residues of their calcareous remains. These corals and residues gradually become structures known as coral reefs. This process of growth and deposition is extremely slow, and some of the larger reefs have been "growing" for hundreds of thousands of years. The Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority estimates that corals have been growing on the Great Barrier Reef for 25 million years, and that coral reef structures have existed on the Great Barrier Reef for at least 600,000 years
Seabed plankton layering
Continental drift
Impact craters
Rotation of the Earth:

Because the Earth's rotation slows about 0.005 seconds per year, the last time a year had 400 days (or days of 22.7 hours) should be about 370 million years ago; radiometrically dated coral from 370 million years ago shows evidence of approximately 22 hours in a day.[33] Additionally, radiometrically dated tidal rhythmites from 620 million years ago fit the rate of Earth's slowing rotation even more strongly.
Helioseismology
Radioactive decay
Gyrochronology
Globular clusters
Distant starlight

In order to support your belief about the earth's age being 6000 years old you would have to deny:

Astronomy:
Astrophysics: Astrophysics is essential to determination of the speed of light which generates the starlight problem. In order for the universe outside of the Earth to be seen, either the speed of light has to be changing or light had to have started en route to Earth already. The former is not supported by modern science or any observational evidence, and even semi-coherent theories regarding an anisotropic synchrony convention or c-decay can't account for the massive change needed. The latter is a case of special pleading and can lead to Last Thursdayism.
Cosmology: The Cosmic Microwave Background (CMB) — a background level of very cold, low frequency radiation, billions of light-years away, predicted to exist by the "Big Bang" model and discovered and researched intensively throughout the latter half of the 20th century.
Physics:
Newtonian mechanics:
Nuclear physics: the decay rates of certain isotopes are known and are used in radiometric dating. YEC beliefs often require these well-established rates to change by, for lack of a better term, stuff.
Electromagnetism: Since the speed of light can be derived from the vacuum permeabilityWikipedia's W.svg and the vacuum permittivityWikipedia's W.svg, unpredictable changes in speed of light pretty much renders the predictive power of electromagnetism nil.
Transport phenomena
Fluid mechanics (momentum transfer) is pretty much incompatible with the idea of a global flood.
Heat transfer is pretty much incompatible with all the variations of ideas that require water under earth's crusts, or in case of radiative heat transfer, White hole cosmology and anything that involves a different speed of light or radioactive material giving radiation at a significantly different rate.
Mass transfer would also have to be ignored, due to phenomena such as diffusion of impurities or crystal/sediment formation.
Chemistry:
Reaction kinetics: The rate that amino acids undergo racemisation (conversion to an equal mix of stereoisomers) is a well-known process that occurs at a specific rate. It can therefore be used as a dating method and has shown biological molecules to be far older than 6,000 years.
Thermodynamics: All the laws of thermodynamics are violated in a creation event.
Materials science Tribology is the study of wear and friction in materials in relative motion to each other. The well-documented rates and mechanisms of wear and erosion preclude the rapid formation of geological features, such as the Grand Canyon, as claimed by young Earth creationists.
Biology:
Botany: Dendrochronology, which is accurate to a handful of years, has dated trees that go back tens of thousands of years at least, long before most YEC proponents say the universe even existed.[note 5]
Evolution: For obvious reasons. This throws out morphology, zoology, ecology, and comparative anatomy. (Let's not even discuss nylon-eating bacteria.Wikipedia's W.svg)
Genetics:' the discovery of the genetic code was one of the biggest confirmations of evolution by natural selection and went a great way to explain the empirical observations such as Mendel's Laws. The supposed dichotomy between "macroevolution" and "microevolution" can only exist if there are two forms of DNA, one that mutates and another that is immune from mutation — otherwise there is no barrier between the two. This is not borne out in observations.
Medicine:
Immunology
: Disease-causing bacteria and viruses mutate and become immune to our attempts at destroying or immunizing against them. This is one of the more powerful and very much real observations of evolution that supposedly doesn't happen in the YEC belief. See MRSA drug resistance and Richard Lenski's lab results
Psychology/Neuroscience: Humans and other animals use an unnecessarily slow memory-recall procedure. This would not occur if humans were intelligently designed
Mathematics: Trigonometry is incompatible with c-decay, one of a very few explanations for the starlight problem.
Computer Science
Cellular automata: Self-reproducing molecules are cellular automata which combine themselves using a few simple rules to cause emergent properties. If cellular automata (which are Turing-complete) are ignored, the entire corpus of computability theory has to be ignored.
Geology
Geomorphology
— uplift causes mountain ranges to form, a process that can be observed to occur at a fixed rate.
Plate tectonics: Tectonic plates are known to move at a certain rate, postulating that some pieces of land were one connected at some point — something observed and confirmed in the fossil record.
Petrology: Rocks and crystal structures take considerably longer than 6,000 years to form.
Stratigraphy: Rock layering through sedimentation takes a long damn time. Although creationists bizarrely like to attribute this to the Global Flood, a single event cannot explain layering.
Vulcanology
Fossil fuel: The estimated biomass required to form all the coal and oil underground suggest at least millions of years to accumulate it.

Palaeontology — self explanatory. There is a massive amount of evidence from palaeontology that only works and makes sense given a very, very old Earth.
Metrology — Modern measurement defines distance based on speed of light and time based on radioactive decay. If radiometric dating and starlight problem are to be said invalid, one might as well throw out these definitions.
Humanities: Archaeology, anthropology, history, philosophy, philosophy of science, linguistics each assumes, or actually requires, more than six thousand years of human history. Historians can and have identified kings older than 6,000 years old; archeologists document artifacts hundreds of thousands of years old; science has developed since humans started talking to each other.

All these things that you list are prone to, misinterpretation, potential change regarding how things worked in the past, and circular referencing.

The Bible record is a record set down in the power of God, and in eye witness record. The Dead Sea Scrolls show that it hasn't changed in over 2000 years.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Astargath

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 06:00:54 PM

Cool

Dendrochronology
Widmanstatten patterns

Ice layering
Rock varnish
Permafrost
Weathering rinds
Fission track dating
Relativistic jets
Space weathering
Petrified wood
Naica megacrystals
Amino acid racemization
Stalactites
Geomagnetic reversals
Erosion

Sedimentary varves
Coral:

Seabed plankton layering
Continental drift
Impact craters
Rotation of the Earth:

Helioseismology
Radioactive decay
Gyrochronology
Globular clusters
Distant starlight

Astronomy:
Physics:
Newtonian mechanics:
Transport phenomena
Chemistry:
Biology:
Medicine:
Immunology
Computer Science
Geology
Geomorphology
Vulcanology

All these things that you list are prone to, misinterpretation, potential change regarding how things worked in the past, and circular referencing.

The Bible record is a record set down in the power of God, and in eye witness record. The Dead Sea Scrolls show that it hasn't changed in over 2000 years.

Cool

The Bible is prone to misinterpretation, potential change regarding how things worked in the past, and circular referencing. Those things are science and they work, medicine works and it's useful, physics work and are useful, most technology we have today is thanks to those sciences. If you want to deny all of them come up with a better argument than ''prone to, misinterpretation, potential change'' because that doesn't do it.
Eye witness are better than science? Give me a break hahaha you are hilarious sometimes, one of the main causes of wrongful convictions is eyewitness miss-identifications. The bible also has like 30 different versions through out time.

The bible is not responsible for having medicine today or cars or planes or any other thing that you can think of. All of those things exist thanks to science and smart people who use science. The bible is a worthless book and even religious people know it. You go to a hospital if you are sick because that's how you get cured, there are no praying hospitals where you go there and expect to get healed thanks to prayer because it doesn't work. You can be ignorant and deny science as much as you want to fit your stupid beliefs but don't spread your bullshit to other people.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:48:24 PM

Cool

The Bible is prone to misinterpretation, potential change regarding how things worked in the past, and circular referencing. Those things are science and they work, medicine works and it's useful, physics work and are useful, most technology we have today is thanks to those sciences. If you want to deny all of them come up with a better argument than ''prone to, misinterpretation, potential change'' because that doesn't do it.
Eye witness are better than science? Give me a break hahaha you are hilarious sometimes, one of the main causes of wrongful convictions is eyewitness miss-identifications. The bible also has like 30 different versions through out time.
Well, just because you ignore proper use of the language...

The Bible says what it says. Understand what you can understand. Believe it all.

People are prone to misinterpreting everything.

Only 30 versions? I think that if you check out BibleGateway you will find a lot more than 30 versions. And these aren't all of them.

There is only 1 version of the original. After all, the guys who wrote the Bible didn't make two different copies of what they wrote; not even Jeremiah when he rewrote what King Zedekiah burned.

Eye witnesses are way better than than the fiction that often passes for science these days.

The bible is not responsible for having medicine today or cars or planes or any other thing that you can think of. All of those things exist thanks to science and smart people who use science. The bible is a worthless book and even religious people know it. You go to a hospital if you are sick because that's how you get cured, there are no praying hospitals where you go there and expect to get healed thanks to prayer because it doesn't work. You can be ignorant and deny science as much as you want to fit your stupid beliefs but don't spread your bullshit to other people.

God is responsible for the Bible. God is also "responsible for having medicine today" and "cars" and "planes" and every "other thing that you can think of." Of course, where there is evil involved, God is the Great Giver... Who is giving us the things that we ask for. But even though it is evil, He is giving it in the perfect, righteous way.

Watch out! You are going to get the evil you are asking for from God, even if your asking is inadvertent, or your wanting of evil is.

Cool

earthpocket

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 04:11:01 AM

there are A LOT of proves that evolution is real, but teres still missing very important things, it may not be a total host but it is complex
Astargath

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 09:07:37 AM

Cool

The Bible says what it says. Understand what you can understand. Believe it all.

Only 30 versions? I think that if you check out BibleGateway you will find a lot more than 30 versions. And these aren't all of them.

There is only 1 version of the original. After all, the guys who wrote the Bible didn't make two different copies of what they wrote; not even Jeremiah when he rewrote what King Zedekiah burned.

Eye witnesses are way better than than the fiction that often passes for science these days.

God is responsible for the Bible. God is also "responsible for having medicine today" and "cars" and "planes" and every "other thing that you can think of." Of course, where there is evil involved, God is the Great Giver... Who is giving us the things that we ask for. But even though it is evil, He is giving it in the perfect, righteous way.

Watch out! You are going to get the evil you are asking for from God, even if your asking is inadvertent, or your wanting of evil is.

Cool

You are just rambling about other things. I presented clear evidence of how almost all sciences show that the earth/universe is older than 6000 years old and some of them depend on those measurements. You can't just comment, nah they are all wrong. You have to prove they are wrong and you won't because they are not, they work, as I said previously and they are applied to everything. It's not their fault you are too delusional to accept it and that you would deny 99% of science just to make satisfy your crazy beliefs.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 04:55:38 PM

Cool

Cool

You are just rambling about other things. I presented clear evidence of how almost all sciences show that the earth/universe is older than 6000 years old and some of them depend on those measurements. You can't just comment, nah they are all wrong. You have to prove they are wrong and you won't because they are not, they work, as I said previously and they are applied to everything. It's not their fault you are too delusional to accept it and that you would deny 99% of science just to make satisfy your crazy beliefs.

Evidence is great stuff.

All the evidence for billions of years is:
1. Theory... not know to be factual;
2. Not attested to as fact by the scientists who propose it;
3. Circular referencing;
4. Only attested to as fact by those in the media or those who have an "old earth" agenda;
5. Can be applied in ways that show the opposite of old earth.

Look it up to see that what I am saying is true.

The Bible, on the other hand, is definite eye witness references.

Who are you going to believe? The scientists who admit by their limiting words (such as: if, maybe, chances are, probably, etc.), or the Bible witnesses who don't have any limiting words?

Believe both! The scientists show by their limiting words that they don't know. The Bible witnesses show by their definite report that they do know. Believe them both.

The earth is less than 6,200 years old.

Cool

bkbirge

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 05:17:47 PM

Wow, bitcointalk off topic is even kookier than yahoo news comments. Flat earth, young earth creationists, conspiracy theories, bitcointalk has it all! That's kind of encouraging as it clearly doesn't take a rocket scientist to make money in cryptocurrency. Good luck to all of you whatever kind of nut you self identify as!
Moloch

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 06:11:57 PM

Astargath

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:05:38 PM

Cool

Cool

Evidence is great stuff.

3. Circular referencing;
4. Only attested to as fact by those in the media or those who have an "old earth" agenda;

Who are you going to believe? The scientists who admit by their limiting words (such as: if, maybe, chances are, probably, etc.), or the Bible witnesses who don't have any limiting words?

Believe both! The scientists show by their limiting words that they don't know. The Bible witnesses show by their definite report that they do know. Believe them both.

Cool

1. A scientific theory is an explanation of some aspect of the natural world that can, in accordance with the scientific method, be repeatedly tested, using a predefined protocol of observations and experiments.[1][2] Established scientific theories have withstood rigorous scrutiny and are a comprehensive form of scientific knowledge.
2. ?
3. Like what
4. Same thing can be applied to religious people
5. Like what

''is definite eye witness references. '' And you know that, how? I don't have to believe anything because all these methods can be tested. I could test them by myself actually, I could study each method individually and test things by myself. Science is not belief.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 08:10:51 PM

Cool

Cool

Evidence is great stuff.

3. Circular referencing;

Cool

1. A scientific theory is an explanation of some aspect of the natural world that can, in accordance with the scientific method, be repeatedly tested, using a predefined protocol of observations and experiments.[1][2] Established scientific theories have withstood rigorous scrutiny and are a comprehensive form of scientific knowledge.
2. ?
3. Like what
4. Same thing can be applied to religious people
5. Like what

''is definite eye witness references. '' And you know that, how? I don't have to believe anything because all these methods can be tested. I could test them by myself actually, I could study each method individually and test things by myself. Science is not belief.

^^^ 1. Notice that there is nothing that says that science theory is fact.
^^^ 2. Scientists, themselves, use qualifying language (if, maybe, possible, probable) showing things are not fact.
^^^ 3. & 5. Things like BB theory and evolution theory and relativity theory, etc.
^^^ 4. Thank you for your agreement.

Hebrew tradition along with the fact that there were only superficial changes to the Bible over at least 2000 years, along with the miracles of Moses, etc., being attested to as fact, along with the strength in the numbers of hand-written copies from ancient times, along with nothing having been proven false, along with the scientific proof that God exists, along with the history of the way the Bible came together... all shows that the Bible is truth.

Things don't come together the way the Bible did without some miraculous hand of God making it happen. Those eye witness reports stand solid.

Cool

boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 09:22:29 PM

Wow, bitcointalk off topic is even kookier than yahoo news comments. Flat earth, young earth creationists, conspiracy theories, bitcointalk has it all! That's kind of encouraging as it clearly doesn't take a rocket scientist to make money in cryptocurrency. Good luck to all of you whatever kind of nut you self identify as!
I have to say i am having great time reading all these threads.
I don't believe in conspiracy theories, but i really like to read them! And this one too  Grin

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Moloch

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 09:50:05 PM

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 11:02:18 PM

Science, by using real science, not fake science.

Cool

complainedharelaw

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 12:18:24 AM

I think everything in this world evolutes, we can see this with animals. So i don't think evolution is a hoax.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 05:45:43 AM

I think everything in this world evolutes, we can see this with animals. So i don't think evolution is a hoax.

The point isn't the fact that things change. The point is the kinds of changes.

Nobody has proof of inanimate material becoming alive without life being there before it happened.

Nobody has proof of one species changing into a different species.

All the evidence that can be used to show the above, can be applied to other things, as well. This shows that it evolution in the above sense probably isn't happening.

When you add to this things like probability math against, and Irreducible Complexity, the above kinds of evolutionary change are impossible.

Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: