Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:22:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Evolution is a hoax  (Read 107970 times)
IadixDev

Activity: 322
Merit: 151

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 11:23:34 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2017, 11:35:37 PM by IadixDev

DARWIN he wouldn't even walk in a church he waited outside for his wife.

Just start with the first one to show how religious you are.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Charles_Darwin

Charles Darwin had a non-conformist Unitarian background, but attended a Church of England school.[1] With the aim of becoming a clergyman he went to the University of Cambridge for the required BA degree, which included studies of Anglican theology.
He took great interest in natural history and became filled with zeal for science as defined by John Herschel, based on the natural theology of William Paley which presented the argument from divine design in nature to explain adaptation as God acting through
laws of nature.

http://hollowverse.com/nikola-tesla/

The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power. My Mother had taught me to seek all truth in the Bible; therefore I devoted the next few months to the study of this work.5

Not even continuing the list, but do your own research instead of being into your religious beliefs about science.

Even newton that is often considered as parangon of atheism spent years studying the bible.

Maybe there is one or two there & there who were 100% atheist, but all the most significant ones were believers.

Believing in god a'd studying the bible doesnt mean siting in a church listening to a "vicar".

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:34:54 PM

MORE

Zhores Alferov (1930–): Belarusian, Soviet and Russian physicist and academic who contributed significantly to the creation of modern heterostructure physics and electronics. He is an inventor of the heterotransistor and the winner of 2000 Nobel Prize in Physics.[1][2]
Hannes Alfvén (1908–1995): Swedish electrical engineer and plasma physicist. He received the 1970 Nobel Prize in Physics for his work on magnetohydrodynamics (MHD). He is best known for describing the class of MHD waves now known as Alfvén waves.[3][4][5][6]
Philip W. Anderson (1923–): American physicist. He was one of the recipients of the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1977. Anderson has made contributions to the theories of localization, antiferromagnetism and high-temperature superconductivity.[7]
François Arago (1786–1853): French mathematician, physicist, astronomer and politician.[8]
Svante Arrhenius (1859–1927): Swedish scientist and the first Swedish Nobel Prize winner.[9][10]

MOST SCIENTIST will not believe in RELIGION..

Because your not a very good scientist..

A man like being went ZAP and everything was so I DON'T THINK SO..

So now you make your own god up because of science you know a man like being cannot make this planet in 6 days..

So know what will you make up your god can do..Well you made him or it or her up..
so what can your made up god do ..

The bible god can make EARTHS in 6 DAYS ..
What can your made up god do SPLIT THE MOON Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..

So why is your thinking of god different to another person thinking of god..

If god is so real then sure to GOD Cheesy he would tell you all the same?..
Yes he wrote a bible BUT you don't believe in it ?..
You do?  so was the earth made in 6 DAYS? and woman from a mans rib..

Well so now you don't believe MAKE YOUR MINDS UP.. Roll Eyes

Oh you have made your minds up you made another god that is different to other peoples gods..
So now you are a blasphemer ..

You believe in god because you have been told something will happen to you if you don't ..

Control religion ..Don't go under a ladder and guess what many people will not walk under a ladder ..

RELIGION WAS ALL ABOUT CONTROL..

And as you can see it can control you so easy ..

Are you after a ticket into candy floss skies ?..
Or scared to burn forever..

Brainwashed to have a consequences if you don't believe..

Just like my little boy drawing over my cave i told him about the THUNDER MONSTER so he will be
CONTROLLED to behave in a certain way TO BE GOOD..

Now you be good and donate to the preacher and he will give you a ticket so you don't burn forever..

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:36:51 PM

Charles Darwin had a non-conformist Unitarian background, but attended a Church of England school.[1] With the aim of becoming a clergyman he went to the University of Cambridge for the required BA degree, which included studies of Anglican theology.
He took great interest in natural history and became filled with zeal for science as defined by John Herschel, based on the natural theology of William Paley which presented the argument from divine design in nature to explain adaptation as God acting through
laws of nature.

The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power. My Mother had taught me to seek all truth in the Bible; therefore I devoted the next few months to the study of this work.5

Not even continuing the list, but do your own research instead of being into your religious beliefs about science.

Even newton that is often considered as parangon of atheism spent years studying the bible.

Maybe there is one or two there & there who were 100% atheist, but all the most significant ones were believers.

Believing in god a'd studying the bible doesnt mean siting in a church listening to a "vicar".
Many people read HARRY POTTER and guess what many worship him like a god..
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 11:38:37 PM

MORE

Zhores Alferov (1930–): Belarusian, Soviet and Russian physicist and academic who contributed significantly to the creation of modern heterostructure physics and electronics. He is an inventor of the heterotransistor and the winner of 2000 Nobel Prize in Physics.[1][2]
Hannes Alfvén (1908–1995): Swedish electrical engineer and plasma physicist. He received the 1970 Nobel Prize in Physics for his work on magnetohydrodynamics (MHD). He is best known for describing the class of MHD waves now known as Alfvén waves.[3][4][5][6]
Philip W. Anderson (1923–): American physicist. He was one of the recipients of the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1977. Anderson has made contributions to the theories of localization, antiferromagnetism and high-temperature superconductivity.[7]
François Arago (1786–1853): French mathematician, physicist, astronomer and politician.[8]
Svante Arrhenius (1859–1927): Swedish scientist and the first Swedish Nobel Prize winner.[9][10]

So now you make your own god up because of science you know a man like being cannot make this planet in 6 days..

So know what will you make up your god can do..Well you made him or it or her up..

Oh you have made your minds up you made another god that is different to other peoples gods..

You believe in god because you have been told something will happen to you if you don't ..

Control religion ..Don't go under a ladder and guess what many people will not walk under a ladder ..

Just like my little boy drawing over my cave i told him about the THUNDER MONSTER so he will be

Now you be good and donate to the preacher and he will give you a ticket so you don't burn forever..

All the good scientist were believers and im already zillion time a better scientist than you lol

Nobody know about any of those name lol

Talk about believe or die in soviet union lol

And again im not into the God thunder, you are the one who brainwash your Kids with this. Maybe you are a repressed vicar who would like to brainwash people with make believe story about science.

I already demonstrated your ignorance of the topic in the previous post.

IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 11:40:43 PM

laws of nature.

Many people read HARRY POTTER and guess what many worship him like a god..

Still you could admit how completely cluless you are about scientist belief in god. Because the two first you named were plain believers. And there are many many other examples.

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:50:31 PM

MORE

All the good scientist were believers and im already zillion time a better scientist than you lol

Nobody know about any of those name lol

Talk about believe or die in soviet union lol

And again im not into the God thunder, you are the one who brainwash your Kids with this. Maybe you are a repressed vicar who would like to brainwash people with make believe story about science.

I already demonstrated your ignorance of the topic in the previous post.
im already zillion time a better scientist..

OK you can be but i am not a zillion i am FACT..
And that's why your a zillion scientist and that's why you believe in SKY DADDIES ..

You follow I DISCOVER  Wink..

I lead you will follow always Grin..

You need to be guided i lead the way..
I BUILD YOU WALK IN..
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 12:02:23 AM

How many patent on your name already ?  Grin

I have one, and I was younger than when most of them actually leave school  Grin

But im eternal researcher, im not after name or career, just truth  Grin

I dont need to follow looney like you Smiley

Try to lead me, I rip you appart, just try just to see  Grin

But you demonstrate well how you are all about control, brainwashing your Kids into fear of make believe story  Grin

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:05:22 AM

And again im not into the God thunder, you are the one who brainwash your Kids with this..

So what have you said your sky daddy will do for not obeying his orders to your children or future children?..
If they don't believe you what will you say your god will do?..

Burn in hell ?
Floods ?
locust ?
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 12:09:31 AM

And again im not into the God thunder, you are the one who brainwash your Kids with this..

So what have you said your sky daddy will do for not obeying his orders to your children or future children?..

Burn in hell ?
Floods ?
locust ?

He was anarchist refugee from franco, my gran father was in jail to burn cherches.

He said me to make my own mind, dont believe to TV and nuts on the internet.

Doesnt prevent me to read the bible. And if you understand a bit the coding it's actually good principles.

The old testament contain lot of cryptic things, but it's still not so crazy when you know how to read it.

But it required many effort from many people to make me a believer lol

It's probably why my faith is strong now  Grin

Im still building my god armor to show some to the shinra  Grin

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:11:59 AM

How many patent on your name already ?  Grin

I have one, and I was younger than when most of them actually leave school  Grin

But im eternal researcher, im not after name or career, just truth  Grin

I dont need to follow looney like you Smiley

Try to lead me, I rip you appart, just try just to see  Grin

But you demonstrate well how you are all about control, brainwashing your Kids into fear of make believe story  Grin

patent LIKE what rocket flying boots? Cheesy..

And the KORAN or bible puts no fear into no one Roll Eyes..
Koran is all about fear and hates women ..

Bible does to woman is mans slave..

Try to lead me, I rip you appart, just try just to see  ..YOU ARE ALREADY GETTING LEAD..
Yes you are by sky daddies or your own made up sky daddy..

But im eternal researcher, im not after name or career, just truth ..

Well a man that goes ZAP and everything was so is a really good start to the TRUTH Cheesy..

So i already WIN..
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 12:15:10 AM

My sky daddy tell me to believe in spirit energy and love the universe Smiley

It's good thing Smiley

I prefer to listen to him than to a father like you all about hell and thunder.

I dont really care about winning and loosing lol

I have nothing to prove.

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:15:25 AM

Burn in hell ?
Floods ?
locust ?

He was anarchist refugee from franco, my gran father was in jail to burn cherches.

He said me to make my own mind, dont believe to TV and nuts on the internet.

Doesnt prevent me to read the bible. And if you understand a bit the coding it's actually good principles.

The old testament contain lot of cryptic things, but it's still not so crazy when you know how to read it.

But it required many effort from many people to make me a believer lol

It's probably why my faith is strong now  Grin
The old testament contain lot of cryptic things,  NO IT DOESN'T  you are making the cryptic up..

Like number of the beast now how many say money days we will die all sorts of cryptic answers
BUT all the same you made it up..

He who shall deed the day time will feel his wrath in the night of the falling day..

CRYPTIC THAT^^..
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 12:18:02 AM

Life is not all about care bears and hugs ..

If you want this story then dont read the bible ..

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:24:32 AM

Thunder is the soul of the sky bright days shall fall upon thee if they lay in tall grass amongst the wind..

I could go on writing CRYPTIC BULLSHIT to keep STUPID humans thinking now £3 pounds for the book please..100 humans will all say different BUT many will say the meaning is the same and then you got your certain type of believer..

Well meant it this way no he never he meant it that way next thing you know all different types of stupid humans say different shit so the ones that believe the same make a group of their own believers..

When all a long i only wanted you to get you thinking for £3 for the sale of my book..

How much a koran cost or a bible? Roll Eyes..

BRAINWASHED IDIOTS ..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:26:04 AM

Life is not all about care bears and hugs ..

If you want this story then dont read the bible ..
Life is not all about care bears and hugs ..YES IT IS..

Because then your children will go on to hug others and pet others care bears ..
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 12:27:25 AM

Thunder is the soul of the sky bright days shall fall upon thee if they lay in tall grass amongst the wind..

I could go on writing CRYPTIC BULLSHIT to keep STUPID humans thinking now £3 pounds for the book please..100 humans will all say different BUT many will say the meaning is the same and then you got your certain type of believer..

Well meant it this way no he never he meant it that way next thing you know all different types of stupid humans say different shit so the ones that believe the same make a group of their own believers..

When all a long i only wanted you to get you thinking for £3 for the sale of my book..

BRAINWASHED IDIOTS ..

Idk i read it on the internet  Grin

If have found faith like in stars starship trooper 3   Grin

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:31:20 AM

BRAINWASHED IDIOTS ..

Well you see right there you messed up because starship troopers 1 was the best
so your faith is not as good as the first 1
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 12:39:42 AM

BRAINWASHED IDIOTS ..

Still you cant believe in god before you see those angels of light falling from the sky and cleaning up the mess  Grin

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:59:32 AM

BRAINWASHED IDIOTS ..

Still you cant believe in god before you see those angels of light falling from the sky and cleaning up the mess  Grin
before you see those angels of light falling from the sky..

Light creatures you mean        spheres you mean ..

Chinese Pearl and the dragon  Wink..<<<Space serpents and spheres
Buddhism mention spheres ..

I see them the fuzzy balls of light and spheres no space serpents though..
I thinks they are creatures or alien spies .. Undecided..

But one day i will know..Oh yes i always thinks i am wrong until it lands right in front of my face..

BUT not man made what ever it is..MAYBE some light tricks Undecided..

Not man made though..

Oh and i seen a creature that is so crazy i wouldn't know where to start..
goes through solid objects somehow  Undecided..but it's alive it knows so therefor it is  ..

We are only a pin prick into science so much more to discover and your bible books wont help only the poor needing HOPE and that's all you give is HOPE instead of practicality and actually do something instead of waiting for gods to do it for you or them..

HOPE you gotta have a lotta HOPE ..No you don't you need to get off your ass and get it..

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:12:52 AM

This is how PRACTICAL religion is ..

Charlie Gard: pope and Trump biggest help in keeping him alive, says ...
https://www.theguardian.com › World › UK News › Charlie Gard
10 Jul 2017 - Connie Yates (left) and Chris Gard, parents of Charlie Gard, at the hospital where the terminally ill baby is being treated.

And not 1 of them saved his life..

The boss of the church closest to god and the PRESIDENT of the biggest superpower and still they only give hope WHICH in the end was USELESS ..

Now if the pope or trump went the hospital and cursed the doctors then just maybe with practical
help they might of saved that baby..

But no they said we PRAY FOR HIM..And what use did it do NOTHING..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: