Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:49:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dragon Knights of Valeria 2: Universe (BTC, LTC, DOGE, HYPER, ANTIM!)  (Read 27404 times)
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 10:46:50 PM

O well, I guess I am the only person having issue, then.  Cry

Somehow it is fixed now.  Grin

Great to see it working now, would be good to know what was causing it but some things in life are meant to remain a mystery eheh.

Only thing I did was...chrome update came up and updated today.  Then it got fixed.  Roll Eyes

Ah, could have been the browser then. That clears it up a tad bit.
TeamDisaster

Activity: 674
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 10:22:11 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2017, 10:34:22 AM by TeamDisaster

Do you need a certain amount of energy to warp to a planet?  

I believe it costs 100 credits to warp to a planet or another location on the map.
Thanks - I wondered if it was that, it does state this for the general "warp to" function but not the planet, and didn't know if warping to a planet was handled differently.  Thanks for the quite response!

I modified the tooltip for it on the planets page, should display the 100 Credit fee when you hover your mouse over the button.

Yep noticed that now, thanks!

However there doesn't seem to be a way to go back to Manage Planet if you're there but you click on something else?  If you try to "warp" there again it will still cost you 100 credits even though you're already there.  (Not sure if there's an option I haven't found?)

Admittedly you can just warp away and then back.  That works too...

Trade crypto at Bittrex

Buy gift cards with crypto at GiftOff
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 05:52:55 PM

Do you need a certain amount of energy to warp to a planet? 

I believe it costs 100 credits to warp to a planet or another location on the map.
Thanks - I wondered if it was that, it does state this for the general "warp to" function but not the planet, and didn't know if warping to a planet was handled differently.  Thanks for the quite response!

I modified the tooltip for it on the planets page, should display the 100 Credit fee when you hover your mouse over the button.

Yep noticed that now, thanks!

However there doesn't seem to be a way to go back to Manage Planet if you're there but you click on something else?  If you try to "warp" there again it will still cost you 100 credits even though you're already there.  (Not sure if there's an option I haven't found?)

Admittedly you can just warp away and then back.  That works too...

If you click on the Universe menu option it will take you to the universe screen where you can enter your planet again.
TeamDisaster

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 11:51:27 AM

When the beta finishes and the accounts are reset, will that include losing paid for VIP status, or will that remain with everything else reset?

Trade crypto at Bittrex

CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 04:53:13 PM

When the beta finishes and the accounts are reset, will that include losing paid for VIP status, or will that remain with everything else reset?

When beta ends everything will essentially revert back to a new account. Any VIP the person had will be gone and anything they have obtained while playing the game, including currencies, will also be reset.

However, those who have deposited coins already into the game will have them credited to their account when the game is launched even if they have used them already.
TeamDisaster

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 08:30:27 PM

Thanks for the clarification.

Trade crypto at Bittrex

TeamDisaster

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 10:09:00 AM

More questions:

1 - Will there be a referral system?
2 - Will it be possible to uy in-game advertising?
3 - Will there be a game-specific chat box?  (Haven't tried the existing one but assume it's not specific to the game?)

Trade crypto at Bittrex

CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 06:41:18 PM

More questions:

3 - Will there be a game-specific chat box?  (Haven't tried the existing one but assume it's not specific to the game?)

1. There is a referral system in place but it isn't set up fully right now. I haven't figured out the best way to implement it into the game.
2. This will be an option once I can obtain a better server to handle its operation.
3. The chat in game, though you have to register to another website the chat itself is specific just to the game. When you login to their site via my website it will automatically transfer you to the DKV2: Universe room. You can choose to leave that room if you wish but if you load a new page it will put you back into the game room.
TeamDisaster

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 11:38:25 AM

What about AntiMatter obtained during the beta phase?  Will that also be reset?

(Asking partly as I'd like to save up for VIP upgrade when the full launch happens, but also just generally wondering.)

Trade crypto at Bittrex

CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 11:41:10 AM

What about AntiMatter obtained during the beta phase?  Will that also be reset?

(Asking partly as I'd like to save up for VIP upgrade when the full launch happens, but also just generally wondering.)

Everything will be reset when beta ends, like nothing ever happened. Beta test is just for me to see how the game plays and if any bugs pop up. Those active during the beta period will receive a vip upgrade based off their activity.
TeamDisaster

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 11:44:47 AM

Okay thanks.  Just for the record, today while exploring I got transaction verifications and found a new block of AM, everything seems to work great.  Smiley  Page load speed is usually fine, every so often it gets a bit laggy, but usually nice and quick.

EDIT - seems to be a bug in the AM shop, tried to exchange 1 for credits, told I didn't have enough even though I have 2AM.

Trade crypto at Bittrex

CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 12:18:59 PM

Okay thanks.  Just for the record, today while exploring I got transaction verifications and found a new block of AM, everything seems to work great.  Smiley  Page load speed is usually fine, every so often it gets a bit laggy, but usually nice and quick.

EDIT - seems to be a bug in the AM shop, tried to exchange 1 for credits, told I didn't have enough even though I have 2AM.

The AntiM shop bug should be sorted out. The energy option had the same issue and that should be sorted out as well. Thanks for letting me know.
TeamDisaster

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 12:37:39 PM

The AntiM shop bug should be sorted out. The energy option had the same issue and that should be sorted out as well.

I can confirm that this now works fine for me, thanks.

I'd also previously noticed something on the Universe screen where when you see your planet, it says "0 Drones" defending even when you have drones.  I'll have to check again later to outline this more clearly (if you need me to).

Trade crypto at Bittrex

CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 07:49:56 PM

The AntiM shop bug should be sorted out. The energy option had the same issue and that should be sorted out as well.

I can confirm that this now works fine for me, thanks.

I'd also previously noticed something on the Universe screen where when you see your planet, it says "0 Drones" defending even when you have drones.  I'll have to check again later to outline this more clearly (if you need me to).

The Galaxy Defenses from the universe screen is a part of the AI battle system that I'm working on. Haven't quite figured it all out yet but will be coming soon hopefully.
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 10:41:18 PM

More questions:

1. There is a referral system in place but it isn't set up fully right now. I haven't figured out the best way to implement it into the game.
2. This will be an option once I can obtain a better server to handle its operation.
3. The chat in game, though you have to register to another website the chat itself is specific just to the game. When you login to their site via my website it will automatically transfer you to the DKV2: Universe room. You can choose to leave that room if you wish but if you load a new page it will put you back into the game room.
I'll try give you a few tips.

1 - Best way to reward the users who refer other people to the site is by giving them their cut when someone withdraws. Lots of reasons why this might be the best option, imo.
2 - No need for a better server, just pick 1-2 good ad networks and you're set. Let them do the job for you. CPM ones work best imo. You always get filled and if anyone wants to buy ads directly from you, he can do it by simply clicking ad net's icon on the banner.
3- Have your own chat where you can control the content/users easily. You can find free scripts in any language you're familiar with and connect it with your db.

Have fun Smiley
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 10:55:27 PM

Just signed up! I'm excited about this new game and project.

Just an FYI, your verification email gets placed in the junk folder.

You can probably correct that by adding some more context to the body of the autoresponse email with the verification link in it. Otherwise, most spam filters will just see an email with a link in it and little context, thus treating it like spam. Use sites like https://www.mail-tester.com to check your spam score before sending out emails!

I'll provide some more feedback after I play around a bit and check out the new game.

CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 12:28:49 AM

I'll try give you a few tips.

1 - Best way to reward the users who refer other people to the site is by giving them their cut when someone withdraws. Lots of reasons why this might be the best option, imo.
2 - No need for a better server, just pick 1-2 good ad networks and you're set. Let them do the job for you. CPM ones work best imo. You always get filled and if anyone wants to buy ads directly from you, he can do it by simply clicking ad net's icon on the banner.
3- Have your own chat where you can control the content/users easily. You can find free scripts in any language you're familiar with and connect it with your db.

Have fun Smiley

Hello, thank you for the tips.

1. This won't be good for the financial side of the game. A constant negative outflow of cash for something without any added benefit is too much of a risk. For instance, it would be a lot cheaper for me to purchase ad space on others websites and see a higher return for my investment. In DKV2 players were paid to refer other players and got in game items as a bonus. From my experience with that game, a very small amount of players were referred by others compared to the ones I brought in from outside advertising and marketing.

2. My previous comment about a server is in regards to what my server already handles plus expected future loads. I have my own ad system already set up on Crypto Database and an even more advanced one from my original DKV1 game. The concern I have is the extra resources that code uses database wise to make it happen. In order for this system to be set up I would need better hosting, aka a better server.

3. DKV:U has it's own chat system in place as well as a 3rd party chat system. This is purely for a marketing aspect to use their chat to increase players in game. In return they get members to their chat from the game as well as any ad revenue generated for their service.
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 12:33:26 AM

Just signed up! I'm excited about this new game and project.

Just an FYI, your verification email gets placed in the junk folder.

You can probably correct that by adding some more context to the body of the autoresponse email with the verification link in it. Otherwise, most spam filters will just see an email with a link in it and little context, thus treating it like spam. Use sites like https://www.mail-tester.com to check your spam score before sending out emails!

I'll provide some more feedback after I play around a bit and check out the new game.

Hello, welcome to DKV2: Universe. Thank you for your solution in regards to the junk email classification. I'll probably be updating that in the next few days hopefully and will give it a go. I never tested the registration system so I'm happy to see it works.
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 01:18:42 AM

Below is the compensation plan for DKV2 in the new DKV2: Universe game.

DKV2 Compensation Plan for DKV2: Universe

The compensation plan below is only for users that were active in game when DKV2 went down and will be delivered on a first come, first serve basis. At the time DKV2 went down there were around 350 active players online in the previous month.

Normal: No compensation (Up to 5 players, $0 value)
VIP: No compensation (Up to 5 players, $0 value)
VIP+: VIP 2 (Up to 5 players, $3 value ($15))
ULT: VIP 3 (Up to 5 players, $6 value ($30))
ULT+: VIP 4 (Up to 5 players, $9 value ($45))

Notable Players: VIP 13 (Thaine, DragonLord, Jagrapolite5, SORA, ThunderCow, Dark Wizard, $36 value ($180))
Douchebags: Not a damn thing (priceless)
Magnion

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 11:53:30 AM

Although I'm no longer using GoldPieces (GP) this is just out of curiosity, will GP still be part of DKV: U Huh

I see it is no longer traded on Bittrex and according to Coinmarket you're left with only one "active" market which is Cryptopia. And I have heard many "mixed leaning towards mostly negative" reviews of that exchange. So if they also some day no longer trade GP then what?

Will it make sense to use it ingame at all?

Again - just curious. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: