Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 02:01:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dragon Knights of Valeria 2: Universe (BTC, LTC, DOGE, HYPER, ANTIM!)  (Read 27416 times)
*SORA*

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 03:14:33 AM

I had few questions here,
First, when i buy vip 1 it will add +1 credit/drone killed, and then if i upgrade to vip 2 who had +2credit/drone, did i will get +3credit/drone?
Second, what about the updrading vip cost? When i bought vip 1 is 50k satoshi then i want to upgrade to vip 2 did the price still 150k satoshi or its reduced to 100k satoshi?
Third, what happen if battle cruiser already had max upgrade also the all the planet building already reach max level, is it mean we had now way to get dark matter, no dark matter mean no atim, no atim mean no earning?

Upgrading to a higher VIP will replace your current bonus with the new one so if it says +2 credits per kill then your bonus would be +2 credits per kill for a total of 3 credits per kill. If you upgrade to the next tier it would be +3 credits per kill for a total of 4 credits per kill and so on.

For the DarkM, essentially yes. Achieving that goal though may be harder than you think. If a player maxes out their ships and planets then they could obtain AntiM from other players in the exchange. Other stuff might be added in later but time will tell.

Okay thanks for the answer but what about the vip cost i listed above?

As far as I know, it doesn't seem like vip price would get reduced when you upgrade 1 by 1.  

I purchased lvl 1 VIP and then purchased lvl 13 (lvl 13 was highest when I upgraded).  My battle reward shows 14 credit, but energy / min shows 15...so not 100% sure if energy / min was originally 2 energy / min.  Huh
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 05:52:36 PM

I had few questions here,
First, when i buy vip 1 it will add +1 credit/drone killed, and then if i upgrade to vip 2 who had +2credit/drone, did i will get +3credit/drone?
Second, what about the updrading vip cost? When i bought vip 1 is 50k satoshi then i want to upgrade to vip 2 did the price still 150k satoshi or its reduced to 100k satoshi?
Third, what happen if battle cruiser already had max upgrade also the all the planet building already reach max level, is it mean we had now way to get dark matter, no dark matter mean no atim, no atim mean no earning?

Upgrading to a higher VIP will replace your current bonus with the new one so if it says +2 credits per kill then your bonus would be +2 credits per kill for a total of 3 credits per kill. If you upgrade to the next tier it would be +3 credits per kill for a total of 4 credits per kill and so on.

For the DarkM, essentially yes. Achieving that goal though may be harder than you think. If a player maxes out their ships and planets then they could obtain AntiM from other players in the exchange. Other stuff might be added in later but time will tell.

Okay thanks for the answer but what about the vip cost i listed above?

As far as I know, it doesn't seem like vip price would get reduced when you upgrade 1 by 1.   

I purchased lvl 1 VIP and then purchased lvl 13 (lvl 13 was highest when I upgraded).  My battle reward shows 14 credit, but energy / min shows 15...so not 100% sure if energy / min was originally 2 energy / min.  Huh

This is correct, the price will stay the same. For the Energy/min the base Energy/min is 2 yes, it increases by your VIP level so at VIP 13 it should give +15.
Magnion

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 08:47:48 AM

I know that the game is in the beta mode right now, and all of the player data will be lost. Will the antimatter be lost as well, as well as any other cryptos, or there is a way to save them or to send them to the wallett?

I have another question as well. How can someone get the cryptos in the official version by playing. Will there be option to sell the credits for cryptos outside of p2p?

All account information will be reset yes. Accounts will revert back to a fresh base like nothing ever happened. Any in game items or coins earned or used in game during the beta period will also be reset.

Those who have made deposits to the game already will have their deposits credited back to their account when the game goes live.

For exchanging AntiM to currencies click on the AntiM menu and select AntiM Exchange. This will take you to the exchange page where you can sell your AntiM to the game to be burned in return for any of the coins available for exchange.

When is the big opening?  Grin

DKV2:U will go live on June 8, 2017 if there aren't any delays.

Looking forward to the launch. Smiley
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 07:45:33 PM

Beta testing has ended, thank you to those who helped with this process. DKV2U will go live June 8
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 05:22:09 AM

Dragon Knights of Valeria 2: Universe has been officially launched! Register or start playing today to earn BTC, LTC, DOGE, HYPER, GP,  and HONEY

https://dkv2.com
Quimby88

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 08:40:05 AM

Dragon Knights of Valeria 2: Universe has been officially launched! Register or start playing today to earn BTC, LTC, DOGE, HYPER, GP,  and HONEY

Nice, but why is it giving me this ref link: https://cryptodatabase.net/register?ref=?
There is a problem with your graphics - its jumping from a white background to a dark one and its kind of annoying.

But it looks really promising.
*SORA*

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 01:11:08 PM

Somewhat...I can't get the game loading with my mobile now...haven't tried with computer, tho.   Huh
fuathan

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

Aleph.im

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 01:25:56 PM

The site is too slow.
TeamDisaster

Activity: 674
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 01:43:16 PM

The site is too slow.

It's struggling badly atm.  This morning (UK time) it was absolutely fine, then couldn't log in at all for a couple of hours, then recently can log in (after initially getting a "too many connection" error message, now I'm in but it's very slow.

Hoping this is a temporary blip, I'm assuming Anachist did stress testing during the beta phase, but don't know what the load would have been like at launch compared to the beta.  

EDIT - after waiting a little while it worked pretty well again, which made me wonder if the initial lag was due to a bunch of assets being pre-loaded?

Trade crypto at Bittrex

Buy gift cards with crypto at GiftOff
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 06:32:44 PM

Nice, but why is it giving me this ref link: https://cryptodatabase.net/register?ref=?
There is a problem with your graphics - its jumping from a white background to a dark one and its kind of annoying.

But it looks really promising.

DKV2:U is tied into my database site, when you register to either it should register for both. For the flashing, please clear your cache. If this doesn't help try reloading the page a few times waiting until it fully loads before refreshing that way your browser can store the game template for faster calls later on

The site is too slow.

It's struggling badly atm.  This morning (UK time) it was absolutely fine, then couldn't log in at all for a couple of hours, then recently can log in (after initially getting a "too many connection" error message, now I'm in but it's very slow.

Hoping this is a temporary blip, I'm assuming Anachist did stress testing during the beta phase, but don't know what the load would have been like at launch compared to the beta. 

EDIT - after waiting a little while it worked pretty well again, which made me wonder if the initial lag was due to a bunch of assets being pre-loaded?

DKV2:U uses Railgun as well as my own cache system so new players will have it a tad slower until all of the game resources are cached. Once the game has been stored on the players browser it should speed up quite a bit.
fuathan

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

Aleph.im

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 08:51:42 PM

What does "You have verified a pending transaction" mean?
Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 08:55:56 PM

This game is really cool! I like how it's not as boring as most of those bitcoin games. Its payouts are also really neat.

It's together with another game the best bitcoin game in my opinion.

I do hope it won't be abandoned quickly after though  Undecided

Regards,
-Trump

CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 09:00:55 PM

What does "You have verified a pending transaction" mean?

That is part of the AntiM currency in game. As you explore you verify pending AntiM transactions and if you are the 10th one you will create a new block and be rewarded with the tx fees and block reward.

This game is really cool! I like how it's not as boring as most of those bitcoin games. Its payouts are also really neat.

It's together with another game the best bitcoin game in my opinion.

I do hope it won't be abandoned quickly after though  Undecided

Regards,
-Trump

My previous game ran for over two years before an unfortunate crash happened. Building websites and creating games is my passion so I have no plans of abandoning any of my projects =]
TeamDisaster

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 04:23:05 PM

Think I've encountered a bug.  Selling asteroids at planets - "Rate: 1 Ast. + 25 Alu. = 100 Credits" - this does not adjust in line with your Scrapyard level, so I actually just sold a load with aluminium for cheaper than they would have been without it!  Grin

Trade crypto at Bittrex

CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 09:59:10 PM

Think I've encountered a bug.  Selling asteroids at planets - "Rate: 1 Ast. + 25 Alu. = 100 Credits" - this does not adjust in line with your Scrapyard level, so I actually just sold a load with aluminium for cheaper than they would have been without it!  Grin

The displayed rate doesn't account for the bonus but the credits you get from it should be right. Tested it out with 1 asteroid and gained 240 credits. I'll update the code to include the bonus in the rate.
TeamDisaster

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 10:34:37 PM

The displayed rate doesn't account for the bonus but the credits you get from it should be right. Tested it out with 1 asteroid and gained 240 credits. I'll update the code to include the bonus in the rate.

I'll test it again, I'm sure I got 5200 for 52 asteroids, but it's possible I misread it.

Trade crypto at Bittrex

TeamDisaster

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 10:36:19 AM

I think it's now applying it just to the first asteroid, but not all:

Trade crypto at Bittrex

CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 11:01:32 AM

I think it's now applying it just to the first asteroid, but not all:

Ah yes, I see that now. There was another issue with the amount of asteroids displayed after the salvage action. Both should be sorted out now.
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 09:32:29 AM

Damn, this game is so addicting, never thought so. I thought it would lose its depth after upgrading, but no, i keep traveling and thinking to myself, ok only 50 galaxies and then i quit. I traveled more than 600 galaxies and still want to travel even more..more credits for my growing battle cruiser.

I even start buying Anti Matter with HYPER. Will buy more, please post reasonable sell orders.

Nicely done with the ports, with 10,000 drones on it, would certainly need to think twice before attacking.

CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 10:16:52 AM

Damn, this game is so addicting, never thought so. I thought it would lose its depth after upgrading, but no, i keep traveling and thinking to myself, ok only 50 galaxies and then i quit. I traveled more than 600 galaxies and still want to travel even more..more credits for my growing battle cruiser.

I even start buying Anti Matter with HYPER. Will buy more, please post reasonable sell orders.

Nicely done with the ports, with 10,000 drones on it, would certainly need to think twice before attacking.

I have the same problem lol. I get sidetracked playing and find myself going "just a few more spots and then I can upgrade this to that level" and the next thing you know I've moved 1000 spots and gained a couple hundred levels on my ship.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: