Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 09:58:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dragon Knights of Valeria 2: Universe (BTC, LTC, DOGE, HYPER, ANTIM!)  (Read 27416 times)
TeamDisaster

Activity: 674
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 05:59:40 AM

A couple of feature suggestions...

When you come across an abandoned fleet, along with the option to reactivate them to join your own fleet, how about adding the option to destroy them to gain some aluminium?

Also related to that, since we build up so much aluminium that never gets sold along with asteroids, how about a travelling scrap metal merchant / mobile shipyard who will buy it off you (as a random encounter)?  That also adds a tiny bit of strategy - do you sell now or wait to sell along with your asteroids?

Trade crypto at Bittrex

Buy gift cards with crypto at GiftOff
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 08:39:51 PM

A couple of feature suggestions...

When you come across an abandoned fleet, along with the option to reactivate them to join your own fleet, how about adding the option to destroy them to gain some aluminium?

Also related to that, since we build up so much aluminium that never gets sold along with asteroids, how about a travelling scrap metal merchant / mobile shipyard who will buy it off you (as a random encounter)?  That also adds a tiny bit of strategy - do you sell now or wait to sell along with your asteroids?

These are possibilities yes. I'm currently doing some work on my database site but will see if I can't work something like this in as well.
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 08:40:00 PM

The Bounty System rewards have been changed from 100 AntiM to the equivalent in Bitcoin.
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 01:29:55 AM

A new option has been added to the Account menu that will allow you to view information on ports you own.
black_wulf

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:22:41 PM

Hey,
I'm stuck in the Alliance chat and cannot change to Main, Help.
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 12:32:52 AM

Hey,
I'm stuck in the Alliance chat and cannot change to Main, Help.

I set your chat back to main, should show up as normal.
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 06:03:59 PM

Just started playing this. Can see it getting very additive for some people. Sure does pass the time doing all upgrades and battles. Are you guys going to have a better chat system maybe have some slack or rock.chat integration to the site so makes it simpler than having to open close chat and always keeps reloading when battles happen or changing pages?

Maybe for announcements that things are being processed have a x next to them to tell it to stop showing as already know or read the notice?

Also maybe count down timer on faucet too would be good.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 06:40:07 PM

Just started playing this. Can see it getting very additive for some people. Sure does pass the time doing all upgrades and battles. Are you guys going to have a better chat system maybe have some slack or rock.chat integration to the site so makes it simpler than having to open close chat and always keeps reloading when battles happen or changing pages?

Maybe for announcements that things are being processed have a x next to them to tell it to stop showing as already know or read the notice?

3rd party integration of chats is a bit complicated. I currently have a 3rd party chat service on the website for Support using TheCryptoChat's special api to redirect users automatically to the DKV2 Universe room when they visit it.

For the notices, I'm not sure what you mean. There should only be 1 constant notification which shows up if a user is using ad blocking software on the game. The only way to get that to disappear is to turn ad blocking off.

For the faucet, I can add in a time left to claim sure.
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 06:42:51 PM

3rd party integration of chats is a bit complicated. I currently have a 3rd party chat service on the website for Support using TheCryptoChat's special api to redirect users automatically to the DKV2 Universe room when they visit it.

For the notices, I'm not sure what you mean. There should only be 1 constant notification which shows up if a user is using ad blocking software on the game. The only way to get that to disappear is to turn ad blocking off.

No i keep on getting You have verified pending transaction in green showing up a number of times. Then I get one saying block found or so. Nothing about ad blocker got that disabled on site.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 06:46:35 PM

No i keep on getting You have verified pending transaction in green showing up a number of times. Then I get one saying block found or so. Nothing about ad blocker got that disabled on site.

Ah ok, each of these messages are new messages. Each AntiM block requires 10 verifications before being created which will provide a notice that you verified a pending transaction.
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 08:26:28 PM

The option to salvage Aluminum instead of Drones from abandoned planets has been added. You can now gain either Drones or Aluminum when encountering abandoned planets.
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 06:57:51 PM

It appears that someone has managed to gain access to the server and downloaded a copy of the MySQL database. I am currently in the process of taking steps to prevent this from happening again in the future but in the meantime please reset your password here and anywhere else you may have used this password.

You can reset your password by visiting the following link, https://dkv2.com/edit while logged in.

The game and database website will become unavailable here in a little bit as I modify some things on the backend, please bear with me and it will be back up as soon as possible.
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 09:24:42 PM

It appears that someone has managed to gain access to the server and downloaded a copy of the MySQL database. I am currently in the process of taking steps to prevent this from happening again in the future but in the meantime please reset your password here and anywhere else you may have used this password.

You can reset your password by visiting the following link, https://dkv2.com/edit while logged in.

The game and database website will become unavailable here in a little bit as I modify some things on the backend, please bear with me and it will be back up as soon as possible.

Damn it, there is no peace at all, right? As soon you think everything goes as smooth as it can, some shit pops up.

I hope there wont be any major damage.
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 10:35:54 PM

Damn it, there is no peace at all, right? As soon you think everything goes as smooth as it can, some shit pops up.

I hope there wont be any major damage.

Here is their blackmail email, some stuff is redacted.

Email, actionfigure@cock.li

*redacted*

Did that get your attention?

Well.. Hello, CryptoDatabase aka Dkv2 aka Anarchist aka Kenneth Spindler. I am going to make this plain and simple. I have full access to your server. I have a backup of your MySQL database and a backup of the scripts on cryptodatabase.net and dkv2.com ...

If you do not pay the expenses of $200 BTC to my address by 12:00 am Tuesday West Virginia time (your time). I will deface your site and leak your MySQL database and the scripts of CryptoDatabase.net & Dkv2.com

This will really test how much you really care for your users ...

You decide the next steps from here ...

Which will you choose?

BTC: *redacted*

btw, just in case you think I'm playin ...

*redacted*

They no longer have access to the server but they do have a copy of the server files. I won't be paying their blackmail so they will most likely dump the files and databases somewhere or attempt to sell them to someone else. Would be best to change passwords associated with the DKV2/CD account.

In regards to the files being released I do have legal protections that can be utilized against anyone who thinks it will be a good idea to try and use them.
TeamDisaster

Activity: 674
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 08:50:27 AM

Ugh that really sucks...  Hope things manage to clear up okay.

Trade crypto at Bittrex

Buy gift cards with crypto at GiftOff
black_wulf

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:01:01 PM

Umm, Did i get a chat bann? Cannot write anything inside the Main or Alliance Chat, or it just don't show up
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 03:14:49 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2017, 03:25:08 PM by CryptoDatabase

Umm, Did i get a chat bann? Cannot write anything inside the Main or Alliance Chat, or it just don't show up

I'm looking into whats going on with chat, have to wait until my new site security disables fully before I can modify any of the code. I haven't banned anyone from chat since that one douchebag came in talking shit.

Update, bug has been fixed that wasn't allowing typing. I re-enabled my site security and will have to wait another 10-15 minutes for it to take effect and I'll be able to see if it is working.
black_wulf

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:28:58 PM

Hey,
After you fixed everthing.
Could you do something about not spawning enemies around -+5000,-+5000?
evertime i go down to fill up my Port and start hunting again, there are no rebels and i need to hope that a Rebel fleet spawns to get to the +-10000,+-10000 cords, its really annoying.
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 03:57:01 PM

Hey,
evertime i go down to fill up my Port and start hunting again, there are no rebels and i need to hope that a Rebel fleet spawns to get to the +-10000,+-10000 cords, its really annoying.

Rebel Drones are set to appear for players as long as the area they are searching in is reasonable compared to their level. If a player is outside of a certain drone range then they won't appear until you go deeper into the universe.
black_wulf

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:21:06 AM

Hey,

Rebel Drones are set to appear for players as long as the area they are searching in is reasonable compared to their level. If a player is outside of a certain drone range then they won't appear until you go deeper into the universe.

Yeah but it's always feels like a Punishment for using the Ports and than flying  around  10-20 Min to get back to a zone where Rebels spawn.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: