Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:28:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dragon Knights of Valeria 2: Universe (BTC, LTC, DOGE, HYPER, ANTIM!)  (Read 27412 times)
TeamDisaster

Activity: 674
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 09:17:22 AM

I'm trying to exchange a card (76) and it's not happening, not sure if it's a problem with this specific card?  I've transferred others successfully before, at the moment this is the only exchangeable card I have so can't check if it's affecting any others.  (For clarity - it's neither using the card nor taking it out of my inventory.)

Trade crypto at Bittrex

Buy gift cards with crypto at GiftOff
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 11:29:47 AM

I'm trying to exchange a card (76) and it's not happening, not sure if it's a problem with this specific card?  I've transferred others successfully before, at the moment this is the only exchangeable card I have so can't check if it's affecting any others.  (For clarity - it's neither using the card nor taking it out of my inventory.)

The issue with this should be fixed, thanks for letting me know.
TeamDisaster

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 11:47:20 AM

The issue with this should be fixed, thanks for letting me know.

Yep all works fine now, thanks!

Trade crypto at Bittrex

black_wulf

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:20:32 PM

I tryed to buy 64 Ion Cubes, it dosn't work, same goes for 32,16.
buying 8 ion cubes workes fine.
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 05:54:23 PM

I tryed to buy 64 Ion Cubes, it dosn't work, same goes for 32,16.
buying 8 ion cubes workes fine.

This issue should also be fixed, I tested out the 16 ion cube one and it went through.
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 11:35:24 PM

The Honey faucet in game has been refilled, players can now start claiming Honey there hourly again.
TeamDisaster

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 10:42:10 AM

I've been trying to think of additional Valerian Missions, this is what I've come up with so far, feel free to use / discard any of them:

• Ports Captured
  • Port Interest Collected
  • Alliance Credits Spent
  • Items bought in Currency Shop
  • In-Game Advertising Weeks Bought
  • Asteroids Found

Trade crypto at Bittrex

CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 04:41:41 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2017, 09:22:33 PM by CryptoDatabase

I've been trying to think of additional Valerian Missions, this is what I've come up with so far, feel free to use / discard any of them:

• Ports Captured
  • Port Interest Collected
  • Alliance Credits Spent
  • Items bought in Currency Shop
  • In-Game Advertising Weeks Bought
  • Asteroids Found

Nice suggestions, all of them can be added in but Port Interest Collected wouldn't account for previous interest gained as I currently don't keep track of that.

I'll be heading out to the store in a bit but when I get back I'll see about adding these in.

Updates,

• Ports Captured (Added)
  • Port Interest Collected (Added)
  • Alliance Credits Spent (Added)
  • Items bought in Currency Shop (Added)
  • In-Game Advertising Weeks Bought (Added)
  • Asteroids Found (Added)
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 09:23:48 PM

The following changes have been made to DKV2:U,

1. A new Mission (14) has been added to Valeria for collecting interest off credits stored in ports.
2. A new Mission (15) has been added to Valeria for controlling Galactic Ports
3. A new Mission (16) has been added to Valeria for using Alliance Credits (A-Creds)
4. A new Mission (17) has been added to Valeria for purchasing Currency Shop stuff
5. A new Mission (18) has been added to Valeria for placing ads in game
6. A new Mission (19) has been added to Valeria for collecting Asteroids from galaxies
TeamDisaster

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 10:20:14 PM

Wow that was fast, thanks!  Grin

Trade crypto at Bittrex

CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 10:33:34 PM

Wow that was fast, thanks!  Grin

No problem, if you can think of anything else to add to the game feel free to let me know.
black_wulf

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:13:35 AM

Could you maybe add a Cloak device which hides a player for 1 hour from Player/Rebels?
and if you attack something maybe it should disrupt the name of the player.

Why is there a Public Alliance message if other People can't check it?
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 08:01:59 PM

Could you maybe add a Cloak device which hides a player for 1 hour from Player/Rebels?
and if you attack something maybe it should disrupt the name of the player.

Why is there a Public Alliance message if other People can't check it?

Ah yes, I forgot to add in the Alliance info section where that comes in use. For the cloak item, I'll take a look at the code and see what can be done.
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 12:09:07 AM

Voting for the next discounted coin in the Currency Shop has ended, HYPER is the winner and will receive a continued 5% discount until October 7, 2017 beginning at the time of this post.
black_wulf

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:41:56 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2017, 09:18:43 AM by black_wulf

I don't get the 10% IonCube bonus anymore.
Edit: Pretty sure i don't get the more rebell bonus too.

and i cannot attack quandrants
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 09:23:08 AM

The quadrant issue should be fixed. For the ion cube, I've tested this out and it is working for me, how many credits are you gaining per fight and at which location?
black_wulf

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:36:36 AM

The quadrant issue should be fixed. For the ion cube, I've tested this out and it is working for me, how many credits are you gaining per fight and at which location?

551250 Credits
but it should be 606375 Credits
TeamDisaster

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 05:03:01 PM

It may be a bit late for me really since someone stole eight billion credits from my ports (not naming names but he's lupine and he's dark!  Tongue) - but I'd like have a way to protect ports.  Perhaps a cloaking device that you have to buy with Credits (a million?) and then it will only be active as long as you have enough Energy.  Your Battle  Cruiser donates enough energy to run it (ten thousand per hour?) and it switches off if you ever run out of energy.

Being cloaked would allow your port(s) to be invisible - so not showing up on the Nearby Ports list and not showing up to be attacked if you're at the location, but the player themselves would of course be able to see them and from the Your Ports list.

Trade crypto at Bittrex

black_wulf

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:39:57 PM

It may be a bit late for me really since someone stole eight billion credits from my ports (not naming names but he's lupine and he's dark!  Tongue) - but I'd like have a way to protect ports.  Perhaps a cloaking device that you have to buy with Credits (a million?) and then it will only be active as long as you have enough Energy.  Your Battle  Cruiser donates enough energy to run it (ten thousand per hour?) and it switches off if you ever run out of energy.

Being cloaked would allow your port(s) to be invisible - so not showing up on the Nearby Ports list and not showing up to be attacked if you're at the location, but the player themselves would of course be able to see them and from the Your Ports list.
Well, I guess you are Thaine?
You're the only one with 8KKK on my list.
http://prntscr.com/gsegy7

would make Ports a safe investment. Don't add it!
TeamDisaster

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 06:30:05 PM

It may be a bit late for me really since someone stole eight billion credits from my ports (not naming names but he's lupine and he's dark!  Tongue) - but I'd like have a way to protect ports.  Perhaps a cloaking device that you have to buy with Credits (a million?) and then it will only be active as long as you have enough Energy.  Your Battle  Cruiser donates enough energy to run it (ten thousand per hour?) and it switches off if you ever run out of energy.

Well, I guess you are Thaine?
You're the only one with 8KKK on my list.
http://prntscr.com/gsegy7

would make Ports a safe investment. Don't add it!

Nah I'm Waldo, I didn't mean 8Bn in one go!

Hmm... the person stealing countless billions from ports doesn't want the ability to make them safe...  Grin

I gave this some thought btw, it's not merely a reaction to being raided myself.  I would only be for it if the price was quite high.  It's a tricky balancing act but with no fleet size bonus added to Port drones and *cough* some people's fleets being so huge that there is no feasible way to actually defend, which makes ports pretty pointless from the point of view of interest.

An alternative idea is to incorporate something like DKV had - being able to buy safety deposit for your ports, 1% at a time, so that you could be attacked without losing absolutely everything.  Since Port defences are so under-powered compared to player fleets (and I have benefited from this disparity myself on occasion) I think each player should be limited to one attack per port per 24 hours.

Anyway I'm just knocking the ideas around.  As it is I think it's pretty overwhelmingly lop-sided in favour of the raiding party.  Now I don't think raiding should be discouraged as it's an important part of the game, but I do feel it should be a little more balanced than it is currently. 

Trade crypto at Bittrex

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: