Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:56:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: {Beta} CoinLandia.com - New Faucet Game - Its time to be a Farmer  (Read 14060 times)
Quimby88 (OP)

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 09:38:38 PM

Thanks guys for your feedback and support.

@castro87: Thank you. I will tell you more info later because I have no time now, but I will definitely tell you more. I will also post soon what is new in this game season.

@DanMac: Payments are on the way now. I don't see any change with the referral link. Do you? Its still 169.

Fodder Bug: I believe that this bug should be already fixed, but there was a bug, that's true.
Yes I see in "reffered farmers" 1 instead of 169
look at "My Account" tab
there is 169)))  but still...

what but still? So your referral id was 169 and you are saying that you have referred 169 people or what? I dont follow you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
leedslemon

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 04:30:42 PM

Hi sir,

I've got a problem again in egg hunter. I got no rewards after finishing the url shortener. I have encounter it few time last season. May I have the chance to recover the time egg hunter as it is essential at the season start?
Thyruz

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 05:17:35 PM

Hi sir,

I've got a problem again in egg hunter. I got no rewards after finishing the url shortener. I have encounter it few time last season. May I have the chance to recover the time egg hunter as it is essential at the season start?

same over here, i get totally nothing today from egghunter  Shocked
leedslemon

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 05:20:39 PM

Hope the problem could solve soon as my referrals start complaining about it and doubt if this game is good to keep going or not (for myself i am completely trust this game as I've try cash out from it)
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 06:43:38 PM

Should be okay now Smiley
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 07:06:29 PM

Also, anyone who did not get a special referral bonus for referring new farmers should be rewarded now.  Wink

Edit: and referral link should be also good now, sorry for some reason I did not catch what you meant Smiley
Thyruz

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 04:30:29 AM

works fine now, thanks for the fast response  Smiley
leedslemon

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 04:51:51 AM

Thanks a lot for the fast response =]

One more question regarding to the referral bonus.
Does it means current referral bonus only rewarded when the referral withdrawn? (Of course many thanks to the special referral bonus, it is well received)
perfectbet

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:54:20 AM

Hi, I am not getting any coins from the egg hunter today, it says I win for example 12 coins, but in the log they are not displayed and they are not added to my balance, the speed bonus I won worked though, is the problem in me or there is some other issue?
Thyruz

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:41:49 AM

Hi,

i got an email today that my account has been automatically suspended!?

Is there any chance to find out why, because i am sure i didnt do anything wrong  Sad
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:55:32 AM

Hi,

Is there any chance to find out why, because i am sure i didnt do anything wrong  Sad

Most likely someone sign up with the same ip address or you are using proxy.
Thyruz

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 09:05:48 AM

Hi,

Well im sure neither of this happened. i know i am not using a vpn, as i dont need to and its quite impossible someone used my ip for making another account.

So in short words, that account is gone?
rcpcash

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 09:32:50 AM

Hi,

Is there any chance to find out why, because i am sure i didnt do anything wrong  Sad

Well im sure neither of this happened. i know i am not using a vpn, as i dont need to and its quite impossible someone used my ip for making another account.

I tried warning everyone... he is scammer!
Pathetic payout even if he didn't screw you over!

I hate commenting on this thread as it raises it up on list and other users are more likely to sign up and get screwed over!
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:49:11 PM

Hi,

No, but in your case we have detected using of proxy, because you have logged two times from this IP address and by iphub.info its proxy IP
https://iphub.info/?ip=87.237.218.161 also according to ipintel.
Thyruz

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:55:41 PM

Hi,

Is there any chance to find out why, because i am sure i didnt do anything wrong  Sad

No, but in your case we have detected using of proxy, because you have logged two times from this IP address and by iphub.info its proxy IP

is there a date and time logged when that happened? when it was some days ago, i can only imagine it was when i where at work and used the internet there

EDIT: looked it up on iplocation.net, and it is located in the city i am working in. I wasn´t really aware that i am going in through a proxy there.

Bad Luck then i guess  Angry
Manuelb

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 06:30:46 PM

hello all,

i'm new here, something happen to me in this week i was have 181 coins after buy some items, i bought the water and then i was move to my Farm MANAGEMENT tap and without buy anything the coins going from 181 to 6 coins instead 181 to 131. can you asist on this?
Rabbot

Activity: 1036
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:36:56 PM

hello all,

i'm new here, something happen to me in this week i was have 181 coins after buy some items, i bought the water and then i was move to my Farm MANAGEMENT tap and without buy anything the coins going from 181 to 6 coins instead 181 to 131. can you asist on this?
Sometimes purchases happen by themselves when you visit the page, be careful with the "Farm MANAGEMENT" tab.
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 11:55:58 PM

hello all,

Sometimes purchases happen by themselves when you visit the page, be careful with the "Farm MANAGEMENT" tab.

its just a code, it cant happen that sometimes it would do something itself. Its more likely that sometimes you make a double click.
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 01:24:41 AM

Hi,

is there a date and time logged when that happened? when it was some days ago, i can only imagine it was when i where at work and used the internet there

EDIT: looked it up on iplocation.net, and it is located in the city i am working in. I wasn´t really aware that i am going in through a proxy there.

Right. Ok, I have reactivated your account, but please make sure you are not logging via proxy or vpn in the future.
Thyruz

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:39:27 AM

Hi,

Right. Ok, I have reactivated your account, but please make sure you are not logging via proxy or vpn in the future.

Thanks you, will definetely be more careful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: