Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:00:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: {Beta} CoinLandia.com - New Faucet Game - Its time to be a Farmer  (Read 14046 times)
Quimby88 (OP)

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:00:13 PM

There is upcoming massive update pack with lots of new updates, features and etc. I just quit my day (night) job, so I will have more time from now, but I need regenerate first.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pupkinvasya

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:28:38 PM

How many satoshi are you guys making. Is this game worth the while?
I think it does, but the amount of your earnings depends on your actions, heavily. If you don't build upgrades, you'll only be able to get 15 eggs in an hour and sell them for 30 coins (150-180 satoshi), and only after the time your chickens will need to grow up. But if you look at the posts above, you could guess that it is possible to collect much more than 15 eggs per hour, and the selling price can be a few times higher too. And don't forget the egg hunter minigame, that's about 1000 satoshi every 36-48 hours. Now do the math.

There is upcoming massive update pack with lots of new updates, features and etc.
Sounds good enough for me to repeat my promotional campaign once it's done, as I've got some money already burning a hole in my pocket. I just hope we'll get over all those reported yet unresolved bugs, stubs and "we are working on it" messages to that moment and avoid making a bad impression on the newcomers.
Farfenkugel

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:46:34 PM

Can someone tell me what the maximum amount of satoshi is that we can earn in a day ?

Check out https://startcryptogame.com for a complete guide, information and proof of payments @ 15+ Crypto games, faucets & more.
spatifilium

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:22:02 AM

Hm I have 16 hens but only 15 eggs gather, whether this is a bug or I have to make some more updates?
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:47:25 AM

Hm I have 16 hens but only 15 eggs gather, whether this is a bug or I have to make some more updates?

Yes, you need to purchase second hen house.
spatifilium

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:39:22 AM

Yes, you need to purchase second hen house.

That's what I did and took me 1000 coins, but nothing happened
Research Department -1,000.0
Now i made this upgrade again
Hen House -1,500.0
I'll see now what happens
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:36:34 AM

Hi,

I just want to let you know about upcoming changes during the next few days.

Research
The research will be extended and it will allow you to unlock Laboratory and Laboratory will allow you to unlock you Genetic Modifications. The research will also allow you to unlock more features in the game.

Egg Hunter
Unfortunately, Egg hunter will be completely removed from the game and won't be replaced because some smart ass find out how to hack this feature (users listed above).

Hen House
Maximum Hen House capacity (together) will be set to 35. It means you won't be able to collect more than 35 Eggs at the same time. Everyone who extended second Hen House above this limit should contact me in order to get a refund. Please provide a screenshot with a capacity of your second hen house, it will make my life a little bit easier.

User verification
We are now performing user verification because we have detected lots of cheaters recently. if you account will be suspended during this week, you will have one week to submit an appeal, if you don't your account will be permanently removed.

Rewards
In order to process all pending rewards claims and verify your legibility to claim a reward, we won't be accepting new request till end of this week. After that everything should continue as normal.

pupkinvasya

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:52:49 PM

Hen House
Maximum Hen House capacity (together) will be set to 35. It means you won't be able to collect more than 35 Eggs at the same time. Everyone who extended second Hen House above this limit should contact me in order to get a refund. Please provide a screenshot with a capacity of your second hen house, it will make my life a little bit easier.
My username is pupkinvasya. Here's the screenshot of my second hen house:
https://lut.im/l6bvnTwhcW/YIWzHMAm3McmoZuy.JPG
I guess you will add 3000 coins to my account for the last two henhouse upgrades, right? Please also look at my research history, a dozen of my latest researches disappeared, and that's even more than 3000 wasted coins.
DanMac

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:33:13 PM

Hi,

Research
The research will be extended and it will allow you to unlock Laboratory and Laboratory will allow you to unlock you Genetic Modifications. The research will also allow you to unlock more features in the game.

Egg Hunter
Unfortunately, Egg hunter will be completely removed from the game and won't be replaced because some smart ass find out how to hack this feature (users listed above).

Hen House

User verification
We are now performing user verification because we have detected lots of cheaters recently. if you account will be suspended during this week, you will have one week to submit an appeal, if you don't your account will be permanently removed.

Rewards
In order to process all pending rewards claims and verify your legibility to claim a reward, we won't be accepting new request till end of this week. After that everything should continue as normal.

printscreen of 22 space in 2nd henhouse:
http://pastenow.ru/1WNDW
sparta12

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:16:15 PM

I have no idea why my account was disabled
name:easbc
Please help me , thank you.
xdtiagonzhar

Merit: 101

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:36:15 PM

Hi,

Research

Egg Hunter

Hen House

User verification

Rewards

wow good job sir it's good news for us, I like to try this new research feature hope its good as I imagine
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:08:42 PM

Payments and users cleared, everyone who did not get paid obviously cheated. 
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:29:20 AM

Season II - Update 1.2.

GET FREE COINS ** NEW **
You may now Earn eXtra Coins by completing free and simple offers, as simple as watching free videos or completing surveys.

1. You can get paid for watching free videos and there is no limit, but may not be available for every county. You will be credited for every 3 watched videos.
2. You may complete free offers or surveys.
3. Your account will be credited after an anti-fraud period of 14-30 days.

Management ** NEW **
Management is a whole new extension and will finally allow you to sign up new contracts with other market places.

1. In order to use Management, you will need to research it first.
2. You will need to hire a Manager
3. The manager will negotiate new business opportunities for you.

Veterinary and Pandemic

1. Make sure your chickens and hens are regularly checked by a vet and vaccinated.
2. Random events may kill or you may be forced to kill your hens in case of Pandemic
3. All chickens and hens should be vaccinated at least 3 times.
4. More options and features coming soon!

Contracts

1. Updated info in order to correspondent with current game development. 

Research Department

1. Removed a bug with a doubled research progress at one point
2. Research Extended and will allow you to build and use Management Department.
3. Research "New Business Opportunities has been renamed to Access to Management and it will allow unlock you Management.
4. Whole Research is now complete, so it means you can research and unlock Laboratory.

Hen House II. Capacity and Egg Collection

1. Hen House II. has been increased to 25 Spaces
2. Maximum Hen House Capacity is 40
3. You may not collect more than 40 Eggs by one Collection
4. Added a block to continue in Upgrading Hen House II if maximum capacity is reached.
5. Added free space counter

Egg Hunter ** REMOVED **

As I said before and above, Egg Hunter has been removed and won't be replaced, because this feature has been abused.

Please report any bug Smiley
pupkinvasya

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:07:10 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2017, 11:14:59 AM by pupkinvasya

0. I have Average Value on the Market: 5.5 – 6.5 Coins / Egg, but I'm only paid 5 coins / egg. I reported this over a week ago, but this bug is still here.
1. Management and contracts are of no use, I paid the manager all he was asking for (thousands of coins!) only to get two messages:
"We did it Boss, we did it! We have our very first new contract thanks to our Management! Now you are able to sell Egg to Local Market near by!"
"No new business opportunities for now, please come back soon!"
Nothing changed, there are still no contracts and no new shops.
2. The research department and laboratory seem to be of no use because of #0 and #1.
And the scientist still offers me the researches I already did before they were wiped out by a bug.
In short: the new upgrades are of no use, again. Are you jeering?
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:15:33 PM

what is your username?
pupkinvasya

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:27:33 PM

what is your username?
Same as here, as I already told.
My username is pupkinvasya.
sparta12

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:42:15 PM

Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:12:32 PM

Quimby88, help me please
Why fell my Egg Quality Rating? It was 3.5-4.5,it became 2.5-3.5
Username: qiprip

Your Quality Rating is still same, the only price is different. Prices are not fixed and depend on the market. If there is high production of Eggs, the price will go slightly down.
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:15:17 PM

I don't know. Your account hasn't been suspended recently. If you do not contact us within 14 days, your account is removed.
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:17:04 PM

0. I have Average Value on the Market: 5.5 – 6.5 Coins / Egg, but I'm only paid 5 coins / egg. I reported this over a week ago, but this bug is still here.
1. Management and contracts are of no use, I paid the manager all he was asking for (thousands of coins!) only to get two messages:
"We did it Boss, we did it! We have our very first new contract thanks to our Management! Now you are able to sell Egg to Local Market near by!"
"No new business opportunities for now, please come back soon!"
Nothing changed, there are still no contracts and no new shops.
2. The research department and laboratory seem to be of no use because of #0 and #1.
And the scientist still offers me the researches I already did before they were wiped out by a bug.
In short: the new upgrades are of no use, again. Are you jeering?

Check now, please. You should be able to see a new contract.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: