Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:37:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: {Beta} CoinLandia.com - New Faucet Game - Its time to be a Farmer  (Read 14060 times)
Quimby88 (OP)

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:13:06 PM

I see that Exchange Rate suddenly became "1 Egg = 3.0 Coins" instead of 4.5. What happened?

Prices are not fixed, it depends on the global production of the eggs.

Did you thought of making a real market where participants (and you) will be able to send buy/sell orders? So you can better manage your payments without negative reaction.

Well, that would be great unless there would be any use for Eggs, since Eggs are being used by the game only, it cannot work like this, unless someone would be making pancakes.
This will work if you will buy them.

Like how? I don't understand now...  I am already buying them thru the markets.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pavan29

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:30:55 PM

exactly i got 19 hens but i am receiving only 16 (15+1) eggs each time i claim

pavanraj18110
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:14:38 PM

exactly i got 19 hens but i am receiving only 16 (15+1) eggs each time i claim

pavanraj18110

so what is your problem exactly? You have 15 hens in hen house I and you have purchased one space in hen house II, so you are getting 16 eggs.
Rabbot

Activity: 1036
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:41:58 PM

I see that Exchange Rate suddenly became "1 Egg = 3.0 Coins" instead of 4.5. What happened?

Did you thought of making a real market where participants (and you) will be able to send buy/sell orders? So you can better manage your payments without negative reaction.

Well, that would be great unless there would be any use for Eggs, since Eggs are being used by the game only, it cannot work like this, unless someone would be making pancakes.

For example, if you want to give out some coins to players, you can send several buy orders with different prices. The more players send sell orders, the lower the price goes down.
In this case, upgrades affecting the price will be useless. On the other hand, they are already useless.
BitcoinMuscle

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:47:59 PM

From what i calculate it takes 10-15 days to get 1000 coins, that meaning 6000 satoshi. It think thats to low , almost very low for how much work you should put in. If someone knows exactly how much it takes to get 1000 coins please let me know. I made a quick calculation in my head. Maybe I am wrong
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:02:53 PM

For example, if you want to give out some coins to players, you can send several buy orders with different prices. The more players send sell orders, the lower the price goes down.
In this case, upgrades affecting the price will be useless. On the other hand, they are already useless.

Hmm. That doesn't make very sense, because it would be just about collecting and selling eggs, there would be no point to puchase upgrades, etc.
Rabbot

Activity: 1036
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:27:32 PM

There are productivity upgrades. And you'll get more traffic when players start using market.
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:35:24 PM

Why can not I collect eggs? It's been 12 hours
Username: qiprip

You are auto suspend for cheating.
I came in with the browser Opera and when collecting eggs did not pass the verification

And it doesn't look weird for you, that you can do it?
It's not my fault that there are bugs in the game for more than a month, I did not use cheats, I tried the mobile browser Opera, I do not want to publicly tell, apparently it does not work correctly and you can correct the situation by allowing to continue playing. I think 300 coins are not worth it. I collected eggs for 15 hours a day, you can see the logs

Well, its not a bug, its just not compatible with the Opera Browser, it should block Opera now.
solar99

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:10:50 PM

Hello - question, I have 11 referrals, why not accrued
bonuses for active promoting.---10 Referred Farmers: 125 Coins Huh
solar--   Referred Farmers:
You have successfully recommend 11 people.
Referral Commissions (This Game Season): 100.0.
Special Referral Promo:
Once you will recruit more referrals, you will get extra following bonuses for active promoting.
First 5 Referred Farmers: 50 Coins
10 Referred Farmers: 125 Coins
25 Referred Farmers: 300 Coins
50 Referred Farmers: 750 Coins
100 Referred Farmers: 2000 Coins
250 Referred Farmers: 5.000 Coins

Bonuses are given for every 5 referrals-and neither in the table?
DanMac

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:06:48 PM

Hello,
 How long the withdrawell request would be answered? ( I have one, and already 3 days past.). Could you please answer why is it taking so long? And could there be some approved time (in hours) when the payouts must be made after the request?
DerFinne

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:42:32 AM

Hi
First of all I am a big fan from your game , but sadly some of your offers to get extra coins are not paying , or at least I didn´t got paid like : Aldaniti - Win 4x€50 Food , I supposed to get 4,825  coins but havent arrived and I complete the offer 2 days ago and today I made a survey and I should get 2,275 coins , but it is not showing :-( . Last week everything works fine at least with the surveys but not now :-(
Hope you can fix the problem soon
My ingame name is DerFinne
Best Regard
Daniel
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:42:52 PM

Hello,
 How long the withdrawell request would be answered? ( I have one, and already 3 days past.). Could you please answer why is it taking so long? And could there be some approved time (in hours) when the payouts must be made after the request?

Payments are made twice per week, so usually 3 or 4 days...
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:52:26 PM

Hi
First of all I am a big fan from your game , but sadly some of your offers to get extra coins are not paying , or at least I didn´t got paid like : Aldaniti - Win 4x€50 Food , I supposed to get 4,825  coins but havent arrived and I complete the offer 2 days ago and today I made a survey and I should get 2,275 coins , but it is not showing :-( . Last week everything works fine at least with the surveys but not now :-(
Best Regard
Daniel

Hi, if you see that you have earned coins (and these coins are displayed once you load an offerwall - inside offerwall, not above) your coins will be credited usually between 1-3 days, but if an offer is not accepted as completed by offer wall, there is nothing we can do. Its because we are getting notified about completed offers only.

Unfortunately, we can't decide if you have done everything what you should. You can also click on "Support" button and there you should see list of offers accepted by you and if they were credited to your account or not.
DerFinne

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:34:08 PM

Hi
Best Regard
Daniel

Hi, if you see that you have earned coins (and these coins are displayed once you load an offerwall - inside offerwall, not above) your coins will be credited usually between 1-3 days, but if an offer is not accepted as completed by offer wall, there is nothing we can do. Its because we are getting notified about completed offers only.

Unfortunately, we can't decide if you have done everything what you should. You can also click on "Support" button and there you should see list of offers accepted by you and if they were credited to your account or not.

Ok thanks for the quick response - anyway wired specialy the aldaniti offer I did all like they said , I also now get a lot of spam mails from them , but no coins after all . And also the surveys I answer all they questions , and they all write thanks in the end , but for some I get the extra coins for some not - it is like a 50-50 chance .
Anyway I like your game and I will just collect more Eggs to get all updates in the game :-)
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:29:37 PM

Hi
Best Regard
Daniel

Ok thanks for the quick response - anyway wired specialy the aldaniti offer I did all like they said , I also now get a lot of spam mails from them , but no coins after all . And also the surveys I answer all they questions , and they all write thanks in the end , but for some I get the extra coins for some not - it is like a 50-50 chance .
Anyway I like your game and I will just collect more Eggs to get all updates in the game :-)

How I said, I have no impact in this, but it may happen there some incompletable offers, if you are sure that you have done everything you have been asked to do, you should always contact directly offer wall support, because also in their interest is to investigate and remove protentional scam offer, because if you will complete offer and you won't get coins, they won't get paid, we won't get paid and you won't get paid. If coins are credited to your offerwall account, they will be credited no longer than 3 days after completing the offer, but if you have completed an offer and your coins are not credited to your offerwall account, you should contact support. 

avlen

Activity: 194
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:15:24 PM

Hi, I have collected 1,067 Coins, but I can't find any FaucetHub wallet address setting.  Huh
How I'm request payout to my FaucetHub wallet? Anyone please help, thx!

Believe you can and you're halfway there
DanMac

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:49:39 PM

Hello,

now 5(almost 6) days past since last payment reqwest was made...
Aaliya15

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:59:20 AM

Doing survey is wasting of time. please, add any other task. so we can make extra coins. since, when we take a survey it shows " NO MORE SURVEYS" or says " YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE" . Its just wasting of time. please remove the survey and add some useful task that we can get coins. Its my request. Sad Sad
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:46:42 PM

Doing survey is wasting of time. please, add any other task. so we can make extra coins. since, when we take a survey it shows " NO MORE SURVEYS" or says " YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE" . Its just wasting of time. please remove the survey and add some useful task that we can get coins. Its my request. Sad Sad

Offers are provided by third parties and how I already said, I am not in control of these offers and I cannot decide if you have completed the offer or not, the same way as I cannot include or exclude offers for you.
DanMac

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:17:49 PM

Hello,

now 5(almost 6) days past since last payment reqwest was made...
You write in the game that we can reqwest the withdraw every  24 hours, but the payouts are always more than 3-4 days (as I have 4 day request again and I don't want to ask for payout every 4-5 days).. so it looks like not more than 3 payouts per 2 weeks((((( could the payout period be shortened somehow? and 30000 reward is not active..
Also about "extra coins" it is absolutely useless as it was written before, you talled that there will be coins fore watching video and else, but now there are quizes that only time waste with no result(
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: