Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:22:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: {Beta} CoinLandia.com - New Faucet Game - Its time to be a Farmer  (Read 14056 times)
pupkinvasya

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:05:40 AM

Any free website won't pay you $1+ every day, get real. 
I don't get it. Does it mean we won't get paid now and ever or what? Sunday is over, but the payments aren't...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quimby88 (OP)

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:21:49 AM

I don't get it. Does it mean we won't get paid now and ever or what? Sunday is over, but the payments aren't...

Some accounts are under review including yours because you have on your account 35 times more coins than other average players.
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:25:35 AM

Why don't you do payouts?
it is a 3rd withdrawel request that is being paid for more than 5 days after it is being made ( last is more than 7 days). and it is always made buy some strange course.. you write that you'll pay 1$ for 6500coins, but it is always paid about 0.75$...

maybe because you are requesting payouts a few hours after you have received previous one.
How  is that affects on the payment? As it is written that we could make withdrowal reqwest every 24 hours and you don't pay them out for more than 1 week(even thou that you written here in chat that you'll make payments every 3-4 days?
 (last payment  that I requested is almost 9 day is not being payed)

after 2 months of nothing (if you avarage the payouts  you'll have other results, and if you count as you pay - it will be much less: now it is obout 3$ for 2.5 months)?
and about payouts once again - not 1$ - it is 75 cents...
 and I'm not talking about every day which you wrote.. I'm talking about twice a week which is also your words..

Well, that's not true, is it? You have requested 14 times reward for 1000 Coins and 4 times for 6500 coins from 2017/06/01.
read carefully - I was talking about 2 not 3 months as most of those requests that you wrote was at previose season.. and in this season, wich started at 2017/07/01 there was less than 3 dollars (3x 6500 and 1or 2 x 1000)

Yes, because we have applied higher time limit, otherwise you would claim 6500 coins almost on daily basis. This game is in Alpha stage and we are trying to balance it. If some users have 70 times more coins than others, it's no use for us and other players paying for this.
DerFinne

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:33:11 PM

Sorry like I wrote in my message before I also played/worked now over 2 month often more then 10 hours per day and I requested my reward from your game a few days a ago and still nothing and now I have another 6500 coins and I also cant withdraw them and I made so many surveys to come that far
I think it is unfair and it looks more and more like this site starting to be scam sorry
If you continue this way you soon will have no players anymore and no one who is making the extra work like surveys :-( and before you say something , I am not a cheater not using any proxy or anything else
Just a player who was liking the game and who was hoping to make at least 10 dollars extra after 3 month work
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:16:15 AM

Sorry like I wrote in my message before I also played/worked now over 2 month often more then 10 hours per day and I requested my reward from your game a few days a ago and still nothing and now I have another 6500 coins and I also cant withdraw them and I made so many surveys to come that far
I think it is unfair and it looks more and more like this site starting to be scam sorry
If you continue this way you soon will have no players anymore and no one who is making the extra work like surveys :-( and before you say something , I am not a cheater not using any proxy or anything else
Just a player who was liking the game and who was hoping to make at least 10 dollars extra after 3 month work

How I said, plenty of accounts are under review because I am suspicious that large group of members are using bots, payments are rescheduled for the next weekend.
If you are completing extra tasks, you can make some money but expect that you can make $10 every 3 months from the free game is very unreal. We have around 5000 members if everyone could earn $10 every 3 months for doing nothing I could open a charity. 
DerFinne

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:11:08 AM

Quimby first of all thanks for the quick response but that so many have players have now so many coins and eggs is your fault . I think most of them did the same like I did , before last reset I saved over a week the coins from selling eggs and when the reset was done - I spent the money on food and other upgrades so I my hens are growing faster and because of the upgrades plus all surveys we are there now where we are with a lot of coins , hens and eggs - everyone who plays strategy games in the past or have an own business will find this tricks out without cheating plus the surveys are bringing also a lot of coins . So I think it is just fair that you pay us now all means in my case the 6500 coins I asked already plus the almost 7000 I have in my account and then you should shut done the game and bring it back online when you was thinking all through
And then make really really clear rules - like it is just allowed to make one surveys a month or you can maximum collect 100eggs per day
Wish you all the best and I just hope you pay at least these guys out who did surveys and extra jobs
pupkinvasya

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:20:14 AM

I am not a cheater not using any proxy or anything else
Oh, welcome to the oligarchs' club!

Seriously, we need a trade union to protect our interests. Let's officially name it CoinLandia's Union of Coin Keepers (CLUCK), just for everyone to know that our words are to be taken seriously.

As the founder of the Union, I'll take the floor now.
so if you count it will be about 3750 (on the average for that 12 days that you shown) coins per day (and that started only after new market had opened: before that it was much less, and I spent more than 100 000coins(and as I said more than 1+ 1/2 months) for upgrades without withdrawel reqwests. So I think it's fare that I want to recoup the time that was spent on the game..

Well, that's the point if you are able to earn 100.000 coins in one game season, its just too much. We will have to implement some "anti-oligarchs" rules as I already said, if you are such a hardcore player its causing that you are decreasing the value of eggs to other players, plus we have to make more expensive upgrades, etc.

It's simply not possible that 2 or 3 players will take all profit from the game.
Firstly, it doesn't seem there are just 2 or 3 players who take all the profit. If you suspect me in botting just for having a lot of coins and you suspect a large group of other members too, it seems like they have a lot of coins too.
Union members, check in below!
1. pupkinvasya

Secondly, upgrades in virtual money games are supposed to be both buildable and profitable. So, if there are upgrades worth 100.000 coins, it is implied that it is possible to collect those coins, build the upgrades and earn even more than 100.000 coins with the upgrades' usage. Making upgrades more expensive, let's say 120.000 coins worth, will imply that it is possible to collect more than those 120.000 coins. Otherwise, those upgrades will be useless, and players just won't build them. Do you want to put a lot of effort into making buildings like a non-stub laboratory that will only be used by, let's say, me and DanMac, or just me, or nobody?
Thirdly, 100.000 coins in 3 months aren't really that much. It took me over 1500 claims to collect those $15. That's about $0.01 per claim. Just for comparison, freebitco.in pays averagely $0.017 per claim to the claimer alone, even if the claims are made once per day, even more with proper usage of reward points (that can drastically increase the average claim amount of the most loyal users who claim more than 12 times a day, much like the upgrades in CoinLandia). And there is a 50% referral comission, so they DO pay over $1 daily to their top promoters and they aren't complaining that giving their users over $0.025 per claim is a charity.
Saying this about some certain day's earnings rather than average day's earnings makes just as much sense as countering it by saying that freebitco.in pays $200 the day you roll 10.000. Get real, nobody earned more than $0.15-$0.20 per average day, that money just comes in packs of $0.50-$0.75 per day in the last days of the season.

Yes, because we have applied higher time limit, otherwise you would claim 6500 coins almost on daily basis. This game is in Alpha stage and we are trying to balance it. If some users have 70 times more coins than others, it's no use for us and other players paying for this.

This doesn't happen all of a sudden just because it's Alpha. It was obvious that we will have this claim rate in the end of the season when we put a lot of money into upgrades to get even more money.
And about having those 35, 70, whatever times more coins... Most users just left the game because of slow start, some even told you so. That's not me or other top players who are paid a dozen times more than we could be paid by other faucets, that's the newcomers who are paid a dozen times less.
I agree, Satoshi games are notoriously slow to get started playing, but this one is just crazy slow.
It takes sooo long before you can do anything other than hunt or wait for an egg.
I tried, but I just couldn't get past the gaps between actually getting to do something and the almost nothing you get when you do get to do something, games are supposed to be a bit more interactive.

I may try it once it's out of Early Alpha and hope it takes a turn for the better, it's a good idea, just needs a lot of fleshing out still.
Why have a feedback thread and not read the feedback?

P.S. And I know I'm not using bots or anything, so my question persists. How can I get the Virtual Visa Gift Card, if you ever intended to make it available at all?
DerFinne

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:10:05 AM

pupkinvasya I agree in all terms with you - for what doing upgrades , when you in end know that if you make to much money with that - you will be called a cheater also it is the fault from the game creator
And I am sure that no one have withdraw from the beginning  of the new session - it took me almost 2 month to get the upgrades done and this with minimum 10 hours online per day and Idk how many surveys
like I said best is you give us the money what you earning us and then shutting down the game
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:10:47 PM

I am not a cheater not using any proxy or anything else
Oh, welcome to the oligarchs' club!

Seriously, we need a trade union to protect our interests. Let's officially name it CoinLandia's Union of Coin Keepers (CLUCK), just for everyone to know that our words are to be taken seriously.

As the founder of the Union, I'll take the floor now.
so if you count it will be about 3750 (on the average for that 12 days that you shown) coins per day (and that started only after new market had opened: before that it was much less, and I spent more than 100 000coins(and as I said more than 1+ 1/2 months) for upgrades without withdrawel reqwests. So I think it's fare that I want to recoup the time that was spent on the game..

Well, that's the point if you are able to earn 100.000 coins in one game season, its just too much. We will have to implement some "anti-oligarchs" rules as I already said, if you are such a hardcore player its causing that you are decreasing the value of eggs to other players, plus we have to make more expensive upgrades, etc.

It's simply not possible that 2 or 3 players will take all profit from the game.
Firstly, it doesn't seem there are just 2 or 3 players who take all the profit. If you suspect me in botting just for having a lot of coins and you suspect a large group of other members too, it seems like they have a lot of coins too.
Union members, check in below!
1. pupkinvasya

Secondly, upgrades in virtual money games are supposed to be both buildable and profitable. So, if there are upgrades worth 100.000 coins, it is implied that it is possible to collect those coins, build the upgrades and earn even more than 100.000 coins with the upgrades' usage. Making upgrades more expensive, let's say 120.000 coins worth, will imply that it is possible to collect more than those 120.000 coins. Otherwise, those upgrades will be useless, and players just won't build them. Do you want to put a lot of effort into making buildings like a non-stub laboratory that will only be used by, let's say, me and DanMac, or just me, or nobody?
Thirdly, 100.000 coins in 3 months aren't really that much. It took me over 1500 claims to collect those $15. That's about $0.01 per claim. Just for comparison, freebitco.in pays averagely $0.017 per claim to the claimer alone, even if the claims are made once per day, even more with proper usage of reward points (that can drastically increase the average claim amount of the most loyal users who claim more than 12 times a day, much like the upgrades in CoinLandia). And there is a 50% referral comission, so they DO pay over $1 daily to their top promoters and they aren't complaining that giving their users over $0.025 per claim is a charity.
Saying this about some certain day's earnings rather than average day's earnings makes just as much sense as countering it by saying that freebitco.in pays $200 the day you roll 10.000. Get real, nobody earned more than $0.15-$0.20 per average day, that money just comes in packs of $0.50-$0.75 per day in the last days of the season.

This doesn't happen all of a sudden just because it's Alpha. It was obvious that we will have this claim rate in the end of the season when we put a lot of money into upgrades to get even more money.
And about having those 35, 70, whatever times more coins... Most users just left the game because of slow start, some even told you so. That's not me or other top players who are paid a dozen times more than we could be paid by other faucets, that's the newcomers who are paid a dozen times less.
I agree, Satoshi games are notoriously slow to get started playing, but this one is just crazy slow.
It takes sooo long before you can do anything other than hunt or wait for an egg.
I tried, but I just couldn't get past the gaps between actually getting to do something and the almost nothing you get when you do get to do something, games are supposed to be a bit more interactive.

I may try it once it's out of Early Alpha and hope it takes a turn for the better, it's a good idea, just needs a lot of fleshing out still.
Why have a feedback thread and not read the feedback?

P.S. And I know I'm not using bots or anything, so my question persists. How can I get the Virtual Visa Gift Card, if you ever intended to make it available at all?

Thanks for your feedback and opinion.  About a trade union it's a great idea Smiley

Anyway, the point is that if we have some hardcore players and some cheaters producing too many eggs, its causing that value of the eggs are dropping, it means that for non-hardcore players it doesn't make sense to play anymore and my target is to balance this, but this is extremely difficult and hard to schedule, predict, etc.

One idea is that it will take more time to grow a new hen if your farm is getting bigger and bigger, also we will reduce the maximum amount of hens in Hen House II.

Saying to me to get real, because no one made more than $0.15-$0.20 per day is kind of out of reality, because you should realise this is a free game, basically a little bit more complex faucet. Can you tell me which faucet  (with way more ads) will give you $0.15-$0.20  per day?  I would like to join there. If every claim would be even just $0.10 per user, I would have to pay out $500 per day, its $15.000 per month.

Also, saying that $0.01 per claim is not that much is also maybe true in a different reality, because average faucet will pay you approximately 10 times less. Perhaps you should start your own project and show me, that you would have a problem to pay everyone $0.01 per claim and survive just from a few ads.

I am trying to balance it and make it better for everyone, I could also shut the door and let it die as many other similar websites died before.
What would you prefer

Visa gift cards will be available after the official release. 

pupkinvasya

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:36:31 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2017, 06:53:12 PM by pupkinvasya

Saying to me to get real, because no one made more than $0.15-$0.20 per day is kind of out of reality, because you should realise this is a free game, basically a little bit more complex faucet. Can you tell me which faucet  (with way more ads) will give you $0.15-$0.20  per day?  I would like to join there.
I said you to get real because what you said sounded like someone being able to get $1+ for just one day of claiming. If you admit that it's really just $0.15-$0.20 per average day, it's another story. It's a lesser misjudgement to think that there are no faucets that pay $0.15-$0.20 per day. But still a misjudgement. I already mentioned freebitco.in as an example of such a faucet.

If every claim would be even just $0.10 per user, I would have to pay out $500 per day, its $15.000 per month.
I didn't say that a single claim should be $0.10. If you mean total daily earnings, I have to repeat that it's not really that much. And the more users you have, the more money you roll around. Yet again, there is freebitco.in that pays thousands of dollars per day and still manages to get profit.

Also, saying that $0.01 per claim is not that much is also maybe true in a different reality, because average faucet will pay you approximately 10 times less. Perhaps you should start your own project and show me, that you would have a problem to pay everyone $0.01 per claim and survive just from a few ads.
Actually, an average faucet with a 5 minute timer will pay 5-10 times less. But with 10 times more claims per day, that's still more than real to get over $0.10 daily. And faucets with longer cooldowns usually pay more. There is a number of faucets that pay $0.005-$0.01 for one claim per hour. Probably not the average ones but the top ones, but well, there is a reason why I did over 1500 claims in CoinLandia: using a very simple calculation, I concluded that this faucet game pays good but realistic amount of money, and then bookmarked it among the other top faucets where it doesn't really stand out.

I am trying to balance it and make it better for everyone, I could also shut the door and let it die as many other similar websites died before.
What would you prefer
When I put my own money into promotion of some website and keep the earnings unpaid in the form of upgrades etc. to get even more money, I take the risks of the website dying (closing, denying to pay etc.) in the meantime. Now, it's you to decide. By the way, do you know it already looks like the latter right now?
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:32:04 PM

I am not really sure if you are messing with me or are you serious. Do you realize that FreeBitco.in is one of the biggest Bitcoin related websites, right? You seem smart enough to understand that if you are one of the biggest players you are in the completely different situation.
Have you ever wondered why is Google Adsence so popular and why they can pay what they are paying?  Because they are biggest Ad platform in the world, second biggest is Media.com and they will hardly pay you 25% of Google Adsense? Why is that? Hmm, they are second biggest, so they should pay almost same money as Google or even more, right?

Do you know why some faucets have no cooldown period? Because they are paying a very little amount of money and they know that its so annoying and full of ads, that you will soon or later give it up, if you are not crazy crazy.

I don't wont to sound rude or to tell you what to do, but I think that you are missing some important information about this whole situation. As you may notice I run also classic faucet for a few months already, in the begging you could claim coins only every 90 minutes, but after some time I have decided that I will change it to 33 minutes. And guess what, even you could claim 2 times more in 99 minutes, in the end I paid out less than before and I don't think that I would have a drop-down in a number of visitors.

Most of the faucets will hardly survive longer than a month.

Regys

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:05:41 AM

I have 2 questions

1. still paying

2. every how much you pay since I applied for one a few days ago and I have not arrived
pupkinvasya

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:09:08 AM

I am not really sure if you are messing with me or are you serious. Do you realize that FreeBitco.in is one of the biggest Bitcoin related websites, right? You seem smart enough to understand that if you are one of the biggest players you are in the completely different situation.
I was just answering the question.

I don't wont to sound rude or to tell you what to do, but I think that you are missing some important information about this whole situation. As you may notice I run also classic faucet for a few months already, in the begging you could claim coins only every 90 minutes, but after some time I have decided that I will change it to 33 minutes. And guess what, even you could claim 2 times more in 99 minutes, in the end I paid out less than before and I don't think that I would have a drop-down in a number of visitors.
Neither do I want to sound rude or tell you what to do, there were some faucets that only made it to my top list during their promotional period with higher claim rewards and stopped being worth my time after a while, it's not what I insist to be avoided. I only pointed out that neither asking to be paid $1 a few times in a row after a few months of being paid $0 nor getting $0.01 per average claim is something to be called out for as for being unreal.
pupkinvasya

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:50:24 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2017, 01:35:43 AM by pupkinvasya

Logging in is impossible now. There is nothing but an "Error establishing a database connection" message on the login page.

UPDATE: the problem persisted for a while but now seems resolved.
pupkinvasya

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:26:02 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2017, 12:19:17 PM by pupkinvasya

Egg collection works weird today. For example, I wasn't given a captcha once before collecting the eggs, and it seemingly didn't reset the timer between collections. Just in case it still matters... Whatever is going on, I didn't receive any of my two pending rewards despite that payments' weekend is already over in most of the time zones.
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:21:49 PM

There will be a huge update coming soon, I mean really huge and lots of things will be added and new. Unfortunately, to keep it fair as much as possible it will be released after game reset.

pupkinvasya

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:12:39 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2017, 08:30:09 PM by pupkinvasya

Having more gameplay would be great. A few updates for the technicality won't hurt either. Will we ever see requested rewards being paid automatically? Or manually?

UPDATE: I found some answers here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2201843.0
It would probably be better to mention it in the first post.
DanMac

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:22:03 AM

Hello,
it is 26 days past after my last withdrawel request and still its not payed out, could you tell why is that??? Shocked Shocked Undecided
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:44:53 AM

Season III - 01.10.2017 - 31.12.2017

Third Game Season just started and I have made several Important changes, here is a short overview.

Hen House Capacity
Hen House Capacity has been increased from 15 to 20 Adult Hens.

Hen House II.
Hen House II has been removed from the Game, it means that you won't be able to collect more than 20 Eggs by one collection.
This Feature has been removed by experimental House and Gold House.

Research and Laboratory
a few more objects to research has been added to the game. Once you complete whole research three, you will be able to build a Laboratory. The laboratory will allow you (in the end) produce a special Eggs, including Gold Eggs.

Missions and Challenges
Mission and Challenges have been added to the Game and will allow you to collect and earn more coins.  Right now is available first 10 missions, but new ones will be added shortly.

Instant Payments
As I said a few days ago, payments to faucethub will be made every 15-30 minutes. Due of security reason and abuse protection, minimum payment has been increased to 0.50 USD and will be converted instantly according to the current value of the Bitcoin.
Cooldown period will be 3 days.
Option to collect more valuable rewards will be restored in the Game Season IV.

Hen Market
You will be able to sell adult Hens on the Hen Market soon. Right now you will be able to trade and sell them via Mission and Challenges.

Referrals and Referral Revenue
In a few days, we will switch to a new referral system. Unfortunately, we won't be able to keep visible on your end your referrals, but you will stay gain referral commissions from them. After releasing new referral system, we will be paying out one-time referral bonuses based on a number of active referrals.

Recently Requested Rewards
If you have requested a reward shortly before the game reset and you haven't received it to FaucetHub, your reward won't be processed due of switching to instantly paying system. You will have to request reward again, coins will be refunded in the next 72 hours.
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:10:12 AM

Egg Hunter - NEW
You may now collect an unlimited amount of Eggs with a brand new version of Egg Hunter. Egg Hunter is now based on mining Coins in your browser, you can customize the speed of Mining.  No more captchas, annoying short links, or pop ads. Very simple and available everywhere in the world. You can even use more computers to collect Eggs Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: