Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:26:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So Bitcoin is better than Gold?  (Read 53395 times)
watchbay30

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:36:28 AM

I think for me bitcoin better than because of it's popularity and the increasing price of it every month, and I totally don't have any of gold is I really say that  bitcoin is better to good as use it in everyway I go.
If you ask the asset can saving safest, I will choose Gold, why need choose a asset have virtual value and not clearly? Most country on the world's are choose gold for compare the economy and Gold prove the economy this country rich or poor. However, choose Bitcoin for investing and trading, ok I agree because the volatility of crypto market interesting than Gold market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mitchee

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:26:46 PM

True bitcoin is better than gold because bitcoin has profitable and you can earn easy money. Bitcoin has more potential than gold and bitcoin has many benefits. Bitcoin is better than gold because many people and investors want to invest in bitcoin because it has profitable and has a future. Bitcoin is has value than gold.
bryanabla

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:53:30 PM

Investing in bitcoin provides growth very quickly rather than investing in gold. And in my opinion, it's worth the risk. Bitcoin fluctuates very aggressively, while in gold. Current a pretty deep decline, and it takes quite a while to ride.
Gladz29

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:14:47 PM

So Bitcoin is better than Gold? Roll Eyes
Yes bitcoin is better than gold. Even the price of gold is higher but bitcoin its became higher in the near future. So some of us using bitcoin than gold. Because its easy to have bitcoin rather than gold. So why, have to teach other people to know about bitcoin and how to used it. Because bitcoin if life.
jkoin

Activity: 484
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:17:49 PM

For investors, bitcoin is definitely better than gold. Look at its volatility and pace. Do you know anything else that is also growing so much? I dont know.... Cool
bytomboy1234

Activity: 145
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:19:08 PM

I think for me bitcoin better than because of it's popularity and the increasing price of it every month, and I totally don't have any of gold is I really say that  bitcoin is better to good as use it in everyway I go.
f you are talking about long term investment, for like about 100 years as you say, then I'd say go invest your money in bitcoin. Ignore the short-term volatility of bitcoin and focus in it in the long run. Yes it is true that gold has been there for many decades and has been cherished by us of its value but bitcoin can unseat those value over the long run as bitcoin's usefulness and importance to society will continuously grow as commerce become more digitized.
haiyou

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:28:02 PM

Personally, I think this is a comparison of two kinds of things with almost completely different attributes. In fact, bitcoin is a new technology developed in modern society today, and gold, as a currency, is mainly used for hedging purposes
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:38:18 PM

I think gold is better than bitcoin because when the time goes by the value of gold is getting higher and higher.

But if you look on each other price and compared them bitcoin will show that it has higher potential compared with gold.  Bitcoin price is much higher than the price of gold and it keeps on going up.  For me bitcoin is better because even if you do not have money to buy bitcoin you can always earn it.  Unlike gold which is you need to buy to have some of it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Chairul Muttaqin

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:59:46 PM

I think gold is better than bitcoin because when the time goes by the value of gold is getting higher and higher.
actually both are experience deflation. so those prices will always higher and higher. even government and central bank actively trade in gold market. basically bitcoin and gold have the same characteristic, so it is very difficult to determine which one is the best. the best strategy to invest in bitcoin and gold ia for long term investment because it will reduce the risk that the investors makes an emotional decision.

▄█████████████████████████▄
       ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
     ▄████▀                       ▀███
    ████▀                           ████
   ████                              ████
  ████                                ████
 ████       ███████████████████        ████
████         ███████████████████        ███
████                       ▀████        ███
████                        ████        ███
████▄                      ▄████        ███
 ████       ████████████████████       ███
  ████      ███████████████████       ███
   ████     █████                    ███
    ████▄   █████                  ███
     ▀████▄ █████       ▄██▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀
       ▀█████████     ██     ▄▄▄
          ▀██████    ▀▀▀██████

▄█████████████          ███████              ▄█████████████          █████████████
 ████████████████        ████ ████            ████████████████       ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
              ████      ████   ████                        ████    ████            ████
               ████    ████     ████                        ████   ████            ████
              ████    ████       ████                      ████    ████            ████
█████████████████    ████         ████       █████████████████     ████       ▄▄   ████
████████████████    ████           ████      ████████████████      ████       ███▄  ███
████               ████   ██████████████     ████         ████      ████▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄ 
████              ████   ████████████████    ████          ████       ████████████████▄▄
//A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ●  MEDIUM | REDDIT | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | ANNOUNCEMENT  

- W P -

██████████████████▄
     ██           ██  ██▄ 
     ██           ██    ██▄
     ██           ██     ██▄
     ██           ██████████
     ██                   ██          
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ███████████████████████
SoulBargain

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:02:05 PM

I agree with you. although both have a limited amount, we do not know how much gold is certain and when it will be depleted mined, another case with bitcoin with the number and period of completion mined can be predicted. so that's why gold is better than bitcoin.
Why argue which is better. Both have their own characteristics. It should not be compared though. Why not do both. Bitcoin as a risky but will give you a huge return and gold as a secure investment. No need to elaborate the differences between the two.
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 03:04:24 PM

For some instances, I think yes. Bitcoin nowadays can be observed by many people and can also be considered by many to be better than the highest traditional currency which is gold. For a reason that as we can see, the price of bitcoin pumps too fast making many people to get engage with it and to result to make the price more higher in which we compare to the price of gold which remains on a constant price for a long period of time. The potential of bitcoin to grow is can be easily observed compared to gold.
anon007

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:06:11 PM

yes it is my friend, yes it is
heyouyou

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:12:00 PM

I think bitcoin is internet gold. Bitcoin is a good investment. Gold is also a good investment. However, the price of bitcoin is relatively volatile. Gold is relatively stable. I am optimistic about the future of bitcoin, I suggest you long-term investment in bitcoin. Of course, you need to understand the risks of investing. good luck. Smiley

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
znapitf1

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:16:39 PM

Bitcoin is popular currency,it is good asset like gold.gold is just ans asset but,bitcoin useful for send and receive the money.bitcoin can exchange to money.
Fizpok

Activity: 344

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 03:19:29 PM

Gold can be taken from you.
Bitcoin can not.
Bitcoin can be destroyed if Internet stops (war). Gold will survive.
Use what is called balanced portfolio: gold+bitcoin

Ethereum Programming Guide
Create Solidity contracts: Step-by Step Hands-on Guides.
mware

Activity: 390

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:21:51 PM

bitcoin has the advantage of being used to send / receive big amount of money without difficulty and can be stored as gold. but gold has a history as a long-term store of wealth and have a stable price
Himanshu111

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:31:58 PM

There are a couple of advantages that make Bitcoin better than gold, at least for the millennial generation, which understands the digital currency better than the baby-boomer generation.Unlike gold, for instance, Bitcoin is a convenient medium of payments around the globe, though for a limited number of transactions.Then, there’s scarcity. Bitcoin supply is expected to be limited to 21 million. The supply of gold, on the other hand, is expected to increase anytime its price rises, as it provides an incentive for gold miners to mine for gold. To be fair, gold has its own advantages, too. It can be used as an outright gift, to make jewelry, and in manufacturing of certain products.That’s why investors shouldn’t rush to substitute the yellow metal for the digital currency in their portfolio.Especially if they don’t quite understand the nature of the digital currency.
saqibmunir

Activity: 267
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:45:44 PM

Bitoin doesn't create something which means you can't say it reduces joblessness, rather it redistributes wealth from certain people in the world to the technology savy types.c
its very complex question .because  gold and bitcoin both are very good investments.but first we need to differentiate between bitcoin and gold.first we need to look at bitcoin .in bitcoin we have risk it can give loss and profit at the same time you don,t know.but if you talk about gold it is used from a lot of people from many years.but it is not too risky like bitcoin.......
Mhedz

Activity: 336

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 10:02:10 PM

dont compare bitcoin and gold,they are both better but if you are a smart person,you will never ask this question. Why? We really what is more really better between them,of course gold because bitcoin is just a currency with unpredictable price,it goes pump and dump and we can't say if it will stay in crypto currency world.

ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:24:58 AM

bitcoin,it is better than gold because it has higher value now and you can use it on any transactions and payment online, meaning more easier to liquidate than gold. However, Gold can be better than bitcoin in terms of its tangibility.
Yes off course bitcoin is better then gold because bitcoin can give you profit all the time and gold can give you any profit because when you buy gold and then want to sell gold so there will be a deduction in gold and gold price is also not stable so bitcoin is best of the beast in all and I will prefer bitcoin then gold and I will suggest bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: