Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:24:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So Bitcoin is better than Gold?  (Read 53388 times)
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:55:54 PM

So Bitcoin is better than Gold? Roll Eyes
I think both Bitcoin and gold have their own advantages and disadvantages. Bitcoin is one of the world's fastest growing investments and has huge upside potential but it is very unstable and volatile. Gold on the other hand, is the world's most popular and most stable investment. Everyone wants to invest in gold but ten rate of growth of gold is very less. For better returns and less risk, diversify your investment between Bitcoin and gold as your portfolio will be stable as well as will have a higher rate of growth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
surfguy72

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:44:54 PM

These investments are very different. You can't say any of them are better. Rather, it is an investment that is more relevant now. Undoubtedly, it is bitcoin. Its value is several times higher than gold, and the prospects are brighter. But if we talk about the investment of a reliable, time-tested, it is undoubtedly gold. I personally prefer to have both kind of investment.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
SantoshSoma

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:53:55 PM

Yes bitcoin is better than gold why because bitcoin is easy to transfer anywhere in the world where as for gold it will be difficult to transfer and the value of bitcoin will grow fast when we compare to gold.
Aleksandr_ov

Activity: 252
Merit: 44

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:57:19 PM

If we consider the advantages then I would pick these:
From the point of view of investing Bitcoin is better, since the product is relatively new and has not reached its limit yet!
From the point of view of reliability, I think Bitcoin is more reliable, it can not be faked and if it is right initially to prevent himself, he who does not steal!
Well, bitcoin is more expensive!))
playerbtc

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:05:27 PM

yes, definitely. but i wont be saying btc is the alternative of gold. because saying it would be idiotic judgement to do. cause people buy gold or interested in golds due to traditional aspects or as form of jewelry.
but if you think of investment then potential return of btc over gold is eye catching and btc would be the winner. In the event that you looking quick return or long haul speculation, for both bitcoin would be best choice at now and in future. The majority of the general population feel that bitcoin esteem would change we can't pass judgment on cost whenever. On the off chance that we see the value rate in the outline and reception rate since 2014. It reveals to you the response for that the amount we are sheltered with the bitcoin. All organizations and individuals underrated bitcoin has been embracing it high range and numbers. Bitcoin will best stock on the planet as indicated by me.
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:10:25 PM

BTC's return on investment is far greater than that of gold, but BTC's risk is far greater than that of gold, so the activist investor will choose to invest in BTC, which is the investment BTC for me.
cryptowritedu

Activity: 136

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:17:48 PM

Not really, bitcon is more volatile
playerbtc

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:18:04 PM

I think both Bitcoin and gold have their own advantages and disadvantages. Bitcoin is one of the world's fastest growing investments and has huge upside potential but it is very unstable and volatile. Gold on the other hand, is the world's most popular and most stable investment. Everyone wants to invest in gold but ten rate of growth of gold is very less. For better returns and less risk, diversify your investment between Bitcoin and gold as your portfolio will be stable as well as will have a higher rate of growth.

i think that wont be fair to bitcoin if you give equal share of on the advantages or on the perspective of long term investment. i agree gold have more stable rate in terms of maintaining the value by times. but we are living in the era of 2018 where golds growth are so low that it finds struggle to fight the inflation rate of ones local currencies by following the rule of thumb " a dollar today is not worth of the dollar tomorrow". along with that people are not investing in golds to make profit , i am telling about the common buyers. there are lots of fact like people in asia or middle east wear it as jewelry or for traditional or as habit or passion.
but if you thinking on the investment then btc is having a lot of advantages over gold as the form of ROE.
AnnaGeraMsk

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:38:46 PM

gold looks beautiful on our bodies, gold is good for electronics, but Bitcoin is different, it is more interesting as an investment!
anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:32:58 PM

Bitcoins and Gold have their own pros and cons. But honestly, in terms of function, gold is a total winner here. Gold can be used on electronics and it can be mixed with different metals to produce a more conductive material. Bitcoins, in terms of value and money transfer freedom, bitcoins are the clear winner.
ButtCrack

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:59:01 PM

i think that wont be fair to bitcoin if you give equal share of on the advantages or on the perspective of long term investment. i agree gold have more stable rate in terms of maintaining the value by times. but we are living in the era of 2018 where golds growth are so low that it finds struggle to fight the inflation rate of ones local currencies by following the rule of thumb " a dollar today is not worth of the dollar tomorrow". along with that people are not investing in golds to make profit , i am telling about the common buyers. there are lots of fact like people in asia or middle east wear it as jewelry or for traditional or as habit or passion.
but if you thinking on the investment then btc is having a lot of advantages over gold as the form of ROE.
When you invest in gold, it's like you are contributing to protecting the world economy against inflation, because the value of today's FIAT is no longer able to hold on to long-term stability. What we have witnessed is that gold is only helping to keep the current monetary system from collapsing, and that the threat from cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is proving very worrying to the government.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
yommey

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:21:14 PM

Yes and absolutely. I think that picture has summed it all up
Yomanse

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:10:57 AM

Bitcoin is unquestionably superior to gold. I had before perused an article some place where they say that on the off chance that you had put 10grand in bitcoin and gold at the same time in 2010, the btc venture would be worth $200m today while your gold speculation would remain at $9900. It's in this manner an easy decision as to which resource is more significant.
Pemokecin

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:12:54 AM

Bitcoin is more gainful than gold at the present computerized world. Presently a days bitcoin exchanging give you a superior benefit than gold. In any case, bitcoin business isn't sans chance like gold. We can just figure about bitcoin future yet we can't certain about bitcoin's future market. Gold market dependably circled the world. A considerable lot of the nations of the world did not bolster bitcoin yet but rather gold is upheld by each nation. There isn't a solitary nation on the planet who isn't include with gold. We can state that bitcoin can give you a brief timeframe productive business where gold give you a long-term beneficial business. Over all bitcoin is the best to trade in the computerized world's exchange showcase. Bitcoin is computerized coin it is ideal for advanced world and Gold is regent for both of disconnected and online market.
1nvestments

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:22:03 AM

gold and baitcoin have the same advantages and disadvantages, so you must be smart save and start it because all have their own weaknesses. if I prefer the two two because bitcoin has penetrated as the national currency and gold continues to exist until now because gold is so precious from ancient times.

The advantage to Gold is Governments use it as a currency backing. Look at countries like Lebanon where 1$usd = 1500 Lebanese pounds. Its been that way for decades because it is backed by Gold. However, unlike Gold, Bitcoin has a huge upside due to the fact that I believe it is extremely undervalued at the present time.
dewisidik19

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:27:01 AM

Yes, better bitcoin than gold, because if we have gold in our homes will be confusion, for fear of missing or fear of being stolen. And if we have bitcoin, people will not know, because bitcoin we store in account bitcoin itself. So if we need our money just exchange it in the currency of our own country that will enter the bank account. so it will minimize theft and crime.
Penuzel

Activity: 32
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:28:19 AM

The issue with Bitcoin is that it is an advanced resource. Such resources have restricted life expectancy, as new and better choices rise with time. Take a gander at the end result for the TVs. In the first place, we were utilizing CRT TVs. They were supplanted with LCD and Plasma TVs. These were thusly supplanted with Driven TVs. Later on, these Drove TVs will be supplanted by something different. Something comparable will occur with the digital money too.
Poolome

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:53:05 AM

Individuals simply love to look at things... The main connection amongst gold and bitcoin is them being esteemed in USD, However bitcoin, as opposed to a product that must be sold to be utilized, is a cash usable for purchasing things on the web and disconnected. In spite of the fact that individuals do hold bitcoins going for value rise, regardless I consider them to be on a very basic level distinctive things.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:25:33 AM

Bitcoin can possibly grow up to 40 times its present esteem, as per cryptographic money extremely rich person Cameron Winklevoss, who portrayed the main advanced cash as "superior to gold".

"Taking bitcoin in seclusion… we accept bitcoin upsets gold. We believe it's a superior gold, on the off chance that you take a gander at the properties of cash. Furthermore, what makes gold? Shortage. Bitcoin is really settled in supply so it's superior to rare…
always1337

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:49:22 AM

Bitcoin is better than gold if you're looking for fast profit and quick holding for a short-term. Gold is absolutely for long-term people like over 10 years.

Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: