Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:32:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 [282] 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 455 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NULL  (Read 456063 times)
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:39:37 PM

Spend anywhere, without fees

The motto that makes me optimistic, make me like and hold hold MCO, I do not care about up and down MCO prices, I'll keep for a long time because I'm sure MCO is a big project that will be profitable.
"without fees". LOL Grin.

So, what is the profit for this project while it does not have any user fees? The price of this token can be high but the devs will need to sell their token instead of make money through their product.

Monaco generate revenue every time their customers swipe Monaco card from the fees paid by merchants (interchange revenue). On average, merchants accepting a payment with a card receive only $97 of every $100 spent by the customer, $3 being split between card scheme, program manager, issuing bank and acquiring bank. Monaco’s share of the interchange revenue comes in at 1.5-2% depending on transaction profile

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chockmaddening

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:56:21 PM

Looks cool. I want to try this system out
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:39:02 PM

The cards are definitely gorgeous, but we still need to wait and see what will be done about the removal of the asset contract. At least they are listening, but I still find it strange that they did not anticipate this reaction.
rajravind

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:30:27 AM

The cards are definitely gorgeous, but we still need to wait and see what will be done about the removal of the asset contract. At least they are listening, but I still find it strange that they did not anticipate this reaction.

If not for the asset removal, this coin would hv reached a new ATH by nw
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:03:46 AM

If not for the asset removal, this coin would hv reached a new ATH by nw
I don't know about new ATH, but it would've been close for sure.
Chris!
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:10:25 AM

Yeah, don't connect the ends of a turd, roll it in powdered sugar and tell me you've got a treat for me. We finally got a visa announcement but it basically said we won't be getting the dividends that where promised. That was literally the reason I participated in the ICO. Now we get a higher percentage of cash back? Woop dee doo. I wanted passive income. Good thing I invested more in other things I felt would do better.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:17:15 AM

Yeah, don't connect the ends of a turd, roll it in powdered sugar and tell me you've got a treat for me. We finally got a visa announcement but it basically said we won't be getting the dividends that where promised. That was literally the reason I participated in the ICO. Now we get a higher percentage of cash back? Woop dee doo. I wanted passive income. Good thing I invested more in other things I felt would do better.
I'm 100% with you on this one and I've been just as upset when I heard the announcement. But I'm still willing to wait and see if they are going to address this anytime soon. Kris already stated that they are looking for a replacement of the asset contract that doesn't conflict with laws. Doesn't make it any better than they even tried to get rid off it without offering even an "ongoing attempt" at a replacement in the first place though....
Isaaq.Almaguer

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:01:38 AM

I'm 100% with you on this one and I've been just as upset when I heard the announcement. But I'm still willing to wait and see if they are going to address this anytime soon. Kris already stated that they are looking for a replacement of the asset contract that doesn't conflict with laws. Doesn't make it any better than they even tried to get rid off it without offering even an "ongoing attempt" at a replacement in the first place though....

The solution is very simple, and Kris knows it, instead of putting the 1% in the asset contract, just buy MCO tokens with them and burn them, that reduces supply and puts exactly the save added value to each token. It's a simple solution that doesn't make it a security at all, and is employed by many ICOs. The decision to scrap the asset contract was simply to increase the profits of Monaco company itself without considering MCO holders. It is not a coincidence that they announced the scrapping of the asset contract exactly at the same time as the VISA deal, hoping it will just fly under the radar.

But that's the danger of investing in an ICO, they are not legally obliged to offer any value to MCO holders. the token can go to 1 cent and the Monaco can still be successful and bring a lot of money to the devs, but nothing to the token holders, that applies to any ICO.
delpiero10

Activity: 270
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:46:44 AM

Lets say I have a  Precious Metal card and I used my monthly limit($10k) so now I will pay 0.5% fee for next purchases but with 1.5% cashback we can say there is no 'effective' fee? I mean instead of 1.5% I will just get 1% cashback?
vanillalatte

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:54:54 AM

it's look like tenx
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:30:32 AM

It seems that there was some news seeing from previous comments which I missed being away from the crypto for last two days. I have strong hand and still waiting for next rise though reading that dividends is no more available but getting via trading is still showing potential to achieve whatever I wanted other way.
fajarkus12

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:22:20 PM

Lets say I have a  Precious Metal card and I used my monthly limit($10k) so now I will pay 0.5% fee for next purchases but with 1.5% cashback we can say there is no 'effective' fee? I mean instead of 1.5% I will just get 1% cashback?

As i know monaco means life without fees. There is no purchasing fees and the fees will pay by merchants on average, merchants accepting a payment with a card receive only $97 of every $100 spent by the customer $3 being split between card scheme, program manager, issuing bank and acquiring bank. So i think cashback still 1.5%
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:25:22 PM

I was a long time ago a mco token holder, or did anyone finally get the promised black monaco payment cards?  Cool Cool Cool

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
fajarkus12

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:15:24 PM

I was a long time ago a mco token holder, or did anyone finally get the promised black monaco payment cards?  Cool Cool Cool

I think all people still not received yet monaco card, because monaco team said that they will refrain from providing exact dates of when cards are going to ship, as a substantial testing is required in closed beta, before the platform is open to public.
mdenys

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:18:12 PM

The solution is very simple, and Kris knows it, instead of putting the 1% in the asset contract, just buy MCO tokens with them and burn them, that reduces supply and puts exactly the save added value to each token. It's a simple solution that doesn't make it a security at all, and is employed by many ICOs. The decision to scrap the asset contract was simply to increase the profits of Monaco company itself without considering MCO holders. It is not a coincidence that they announced the scrapping of the asset contract exactly at the same time as the VISA deal, hoping it will just fly under the radar.

But that's the danger of investing in an ICO, they are not legally obliged to offer any value to MCO holders. the token can go to 1 cent and the Monaco can still be successful and bring a lot of money to the devs, but nothing to the token holders, that applies to any ICO.
The amount of tokens is not high and they need them for global expansion,imagine hundred thousands custumers will lock each 50 mco up in certain time period,circulating amount will deeply fall down and the mco price will launch so high that becomes unattractive for next folks standing in line waiting to order their cards.This is one of the marketing problems.The mco price has to be not too expensive,not too many people now are ready to freeze thousand $$$ for 6 months even for the best world cryptocard. Otherwise they need to correct mco lockup amount with the current exchange price to make it stable.But Mco team must find the way to reward mco token holders.if asset contract is not possible may be some bonuses,privelleges Im sure they'll find the way to make us happy  Wink
rogermayers

Activity: 204
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:37:30 PM

the token is still dead , no need to buy anything until there is a clear word from chris...
fracas

Activity: 392

Multiversum

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:43:38 PM

People caring about the 1% with respect to MCO real potential worldwide? Really?

█≣≣≣MULTIVERSUM≣≣≣█▐4th GenerationRelational BlockchainPre-ICO-Starts on 01 March,2018 until 31 March 2018
        WHITE PAPER                  ANN THREAD                                        3rd part blockchain applications infrastructure
✔     Reddit     ✔     Medium     ✔     Facebook          Telegram     ✔     Twitter     ✔
fracas

Multiversum

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:46:30 PM

The amount of tokens is not high and they need them for global expansion,imagine hundred thousands custumers will lock each 50 mco up in certain time period,circulating amount will deeply fall down and the mco price will launch so high that becomes unattractive for next folks standing in line waiting to order their cards.This is one of the marketing problems.The mco price has to be not too expensive,not too many people now are ready to freeze thousand $$$ for 6 months even for the best world cryptocard. Otherwise they need to correct mco lockup amount with the current exchange price to make it stable.But Mco team must find the way to reward mco token holders.if asset contract is not possible may be some bonuses,privelleges Im sure they'll find the way to make us happy  Wink

We don't need any special bonuses. If Monaco will succeed MCO value will reflect that success. Period. Kris choice to burn contract asset thing was the best thing it could do to assure Monaco legality all over the world.

█≣≣≣MULTIVERSUM≣≣≣█▐4th GenerationRelational BlockchainPre-ICO-Starts on 01 March,2018 until 31 March 2018
        WHITE PAPER                  ANN THREAD                                        3rd part blockchain applications infrastructure
✔     Reddit     ✔     Medium     ✔     Facebook          Telegram     ✔     Twitter     ✔
vitocorp

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:46:59 PM

"A code rewrite with the Monaco token, removing its asset smart contract scheme has seen the coin’s value plunge, leading to a loss of trust among investors as they move away.
At the end of October, the Monaco token was trading around $10.51, with a market cap of $103 million. However, on the 2nd November, it had plunged to $4.75, pushing its value down to $46.6 million, according to CoinMarketCap.
This was despite the fact that Monaco had announced that it is teaming up with Visa for a Monaco Visa prepaid card."

Seen at: https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/monaco-token-price-drops-in-value-by-18-in-seven-days/
fracas

Multiversum

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:52:00 PM

"A code rewrite with the Monaco token, removing its asset smart contract scheme has seen the coin’s value plunge, leading to a loss of trust among investors as they move away.
At the end of October, the Monaco token was trading around $10.51, with a market cap of $103 million. However, on the 2nd November, it had plunged to $4.75, pushing its value down to $46.6 million, according to CoinMarketCap.
This was despite the fact that Monaco had announced that it is teaming up with Visa for a Monaco Visa prepaid card."

Seen at: https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/monaco-token-price-drops-in-value-by-18-in-seven-days/

And?

Pages: « 1 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 [282] 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 455 »
  Print  

Jump to: