Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:47:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 [290] 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 455 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NULL  (Read 456066 times)
findshakil

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:50:31 PM

What the hell is going on?
Week ago all coins were going down because BTC was going up.
But now all coins are going down because BTC is going down?
kacytcrawford

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:12:47 PM

Welcome to Crypto.... Alts usually trade in a more exaggerated manner than BTC to start with.

When BTC is at ATHs, alts start to dip. Remember most alts are traded using BTC. If you invest in Alts then you're actually Shorting BTC because you assume they will perform better.

When BTC is diving Alts tend to dip again because of the fear of how far BTC will drop, hence bringing the Fiat Alt value down with it.

When BTC is stable and moving at a typical clip while NOT at ATH's is often when Alts will make their move.

So yeah, right now as BTC dives we're going to see most alts dive harder until BTC completes its correctional phase. Volatility is great for trading Smiley
dart_w

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:01:33 PM

Need Chinese translation
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:12:32 PM

Those who were selling under emotions now what they have left to say or do except to buy less now with same amount of money. Monaco is still more advanced and advantageous than many projects running in the same field. In this market patience is the only key to get out with profit else you just loose.
Now Monaco tokens  hold those who believe in the project and those who bought too expensive. They'll be lucky if in the near future will not appear a new competitor, otherwise they'll have to hold it a very long time.
There is almost a dozen of competitors around and the number will keep increasing. If they don't address the asset contract real soon they will lose a very significant amount of market share in the long run.
In this situation it is not clear why the price of the token may start to grow. Maybe due to the general growth of the market of altcoins. Even to 10 dollars grow will be very difficult. But everyone wants a lot more.
We can now actually see that MonaCo was one of the alts that had the weakest pump after SegWit2x was called off, and now it's one of the coins with the biggest dump.

Pretty clear that everybody who actually knows how to invest has lost faith in MCO after the initial announcement of how the asset contract will be canned with no proper replacement.

Even backpedaling on the ridiculous claim that it's mathematically pointless didn't seem to help restore faith much.

Leave it to the shills to keep spamming every channel with the usual empty baseless paroles though.
mishk

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:41:11 PM

Those who were selling under emotions now what they have left to say or do except to buy less now with same amount of money. Monaco is still more advanced and advantageous than many projects running in the same field. In this market patience is the only key to get out with profit else you just loose.
Now Monaco tokens  hold those who believe in the project and those who bought too expensive. They'll be lucky if in the near future will not appear a new competitor, otherwise they'll have to hold it a very long time.
There is almost a dozen of competitors around and the number will keep increasing. If they don't address the asset contract real soon they will lose a very significant amount of market share in the long run.
In this situation it is not clear why the price of the token may start to grow. Maybe due to the general growth of the market of altcoins. Even to 10 dollars grow will be very difficult. But everyone wants a lot more.
We can now actually see that MonaCo was one of the alts that had the weakest pump after SegWit2x was called off, and now it's one of the coins with the biggest dump.

Pretty clear that everybody who actually knows how to invest has lost faith in MCO after the initial announcement of how the asset contract will be canned with no proper replacement.

Even backpedaling on the ridiculous claim that it's mathematically pointless didn't seem to help restore faith much.

Leave it to the shills to keep spamming every channel with the usual empty baseless paroles though.

bla bla bla
bullshitting again
show the charts where its pumped much more less then average alt rise and dumped more than others, mr. BILLIONAIRE
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:47:56 PM

I'm sure you are capable of reading charts yourself.
nick1492

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 01:56:50 AM

It is going down. Because the traders are placing their money on USDT, so bitcoin will not pull down the value of their money in terms of $ dollar. Then another is the rise of the other bitcoin, bitcoin cash, if you will take a look at the volume of traders investing on bitcoin cash, its huge. Every body wants to ride on the rise of Bitcoin cash.

Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:05:07 AM

where can I get these cards from? I am still waiting to use these

Visit their site at https://www.mona.co/cards for more info. They also have a downloadable app applicable on IOS and Android. I am thinking of getting one but still observing especially there are some negative feed backs on their company. There are also rival cards like Centra and Tenx.
anhbloginc

Activity: 105

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:08:37 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2017, 05:20:31 AM by anhbloginc

Visit their site at https://www.mona.co/cards for more info. They also have a downloadable app applicable on IOS and Android. I am thinking of getting one but still observing especially there are some negative feed backs on their company. There are also rival cards like Centra and Tenx.

I'm wondering that 50,000 MCO is required to purchase, it means I need to holding at least 50,000 MCO or I need to spend 50,000 MCO to purchase this Visa card?

Also, I noticed that free ATM withdrawal limit of the basic card is $200 per month. What about more than $200? Fee charged? Or I only can withdraw $200 per month with this type of card?

smrtntky

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:53:37 AM

I'm wondering that 50,000 MCO is required to purchase, it means I need to holding at least 50,000 MCO or I need to spend 50,000 MCO to purchase this Visa card?

Also, I noticed that free ATM withdrawal limit of the basic card is $200 per month. What about more than $200? Fee charged? Or I only can withdraw $200 per month with this type of card?

You need to hold 50,000 MCO for 6 months.

It's limit of the card. So you can go -200$ on your account without paying Fee. I think that all banks have policy that you have to pay some % every month of the limit you used. (Everything under 0$)
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:15:53 AM

You mean to say in order to save the fee at purchase I must hold 50000 MCO which are worth of 50 Bitcoin at current market price ? It had better to pay instead of holding this much of money which is equivalent to $325000. Who can hold this much amount of MCO for six months.
trumpc2016

Activity: 695
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 09:18:56 AM

You mean to say in order to save the fee at purchase I must hold 50000 MCO which are worth of 50 Bitcoin at current market price ? It had better to pay instead of holding this much of money which is equivalent to $325000. Who can hold this much amount of MCO for six months.

In order to get black card which is limited edition only to ico investors. This card has tons of benefits. You can check on Monaco site.

Dots Clothing Store - find the latest fashion.
Cheerleaders bows - cheer bows for events. Beauty Supply Store - find everything for head and body, the best beauty products.Nail Supply Store - shop nail designs and related products.
Debshops - plus size women clothing.
Necessary Clothing - women clothing for every need.
Lily Bloom - fashionable bags and other accessories.Samuels Jewelers - offers engagement rings, bridal rings, fashion jewelry.
Body Central - another plus size clothing for women globally.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:51:06 AM

It is going down. Because the traders are placing their money on USDT, so bitcoin will not pull down the value of their money in terms of $ dollar. Then another is the rise of the other bitcoin, bitcoin cash, if you will take a look at the volume of traders investing on bitcoin cash, its huge. Every body wants to ride on the rise of Bitcoin cash.
I agree with you, i also see on coinmarketcap that bitcoin cash increase fast about 40% and altcoin price now down a bit. I hope it will not be long so that altcoin price can recover
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:45:41 PM

Probably Asian countries generally and Singapore specifically are tech friendly countries for blockchain and other startups. Lot of companies have focused on those markets because potential is there. Once Monaco team established setup there it will be helpful to extend it to western countries more easily in my opinion.

You are right but Asia is quite diverse. There are those tech savvy countries like Singapore etc. But then also countries with very strict monetary policies (e.g. China) so I was a little bit surprised they start out in Asia.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
WE.MISAYA

Activity: 271

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:39:09 PM

But this would then also make me wonder about VISA. Wouldn't they do their due diligence and try everything they can to not partner with a company that might get sued for shady operations?
Visa is not legally liable if MonaCo ends up deliberately manipulating the token price (which I am not saying they will, but they definitely can with the current model).

Despite my responses, I actually like the idea of the card. I'm just not going to let shills post bullshit and make it appear as if everything is rainbows and unicorns in here when it clearly isn't. And right now there's a massive problem with the removal of the asset contract, which so far still doesn't have any replacement solution, as well as the issue with the card reservation once the token price gets too high for normal people to care.

I agree with you but still it is a bit weird how the whole process is going. You would expect VISA to be very careful before engaging in contracts with a crypto startup like this one. But who knows maybe they don't even care as much as we would think.

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:15:59 PM

But this would then also make me wonder about VISA. Wouldn't they do their due diligence and try everything they can to not partner with a company that might get sued for shady operations?
Visa is not legally liable if MonaCo ends up deliberately manipulating the token price (which I am not saying they will, but they definitely can with the current model).

Despite my responses, I actually like the idea of the card. I'm just not going to let shills post bullshit and make it appear as if everything is rainbows and unicorns in here when it clearly isn't. And right now there's a massive problem with the removal of the asset contract, which so far still doesn't have any replacement solution, as well as the issue with the card reservation once the token price gets too high for normal people to care.

I agree with you but still it is a bit weird how the whole process is going. You would expect VISA to be very careful before engaging in contracts with a crypto startup like this one. But who knows maybe they don't even care as much as we would think.
Visa cares about one thing, money. If they can create a scenario in which they can profit while keeping their name clean, they will most likely go that route. And if it came to public attention that MonaCo baited and switched investors with the asset contract, Visa would simply play oblivious to the fact and get off scot-free.

By the way, with 20000 cards and an average of $1000 transaction volume per year, that would make the dividend of a single token $0.7 per year.

And that's only the amount of cards that was ordered since the ICO. At the same rate there should be more than 100k cards at the end of next year, so each token would give a yearly dividend of more than $3.5 per year. Imagine you bought 10k tokens at $2 for $20,000, then you would be getting $35,000 for your investment every year from 2019.

And this number would grow very quickly as the amounts of cards increase. If cards kept getting ordered at the same rate, in 2020 the same investment would return $70,000 in dividends, and in 2025 the dividend would be $245,000. In 2030 this would be more than $500,000 per year. So in total we'd get a return of at least $2,730,000 at the end of 2030 out of a $20,000 investment with at least $500,000 of extra income per year from that point onward.

And in reality the amount of cards should be going up much faster because of active marketing, which so far MonaCo didn't really do.
tokenZ

Activity: 167

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:56:03 PM

Visa cares about one thing, money. If they can create a scenario in which they can profit while keeping their name clean, they will most likely go that route. And if it came to public attention that MonaCo baited and switched investors with the asset contract, Visa would simply play oblivious to the fact and get off scot-free.

By the way, with 20000 cards and an average of $1000 transaction volume per year, that would make the dividend of a single token $0.7 per year.

And that's only the amount of cards that was ordered since the ICO. At the same rate there should be more than 100k cards at the end of next year, so each token would give a yearly dividend of more than $3.5 per year. Imagine you bought 10k tokens at $2 for $20,000, then you would be getting $35,000 for your investment every year from 2019.

And this number would grow very quickly as the amounts of cards increase. If cards kept getting ordered at the same rate, in 2020 the same investment would return $70,000 in dividends, and in 2025 the dividend would be $245,000. In 2030 this would be more than $500,000 per year. So in total we'd get a return of at least $2,730,000 at the end of 2030 out of a $20,000 investment with at least $500,000 of extra income per year from that point onward.

And in reality the amount of cards should be going up much faster because of active marketing, which so far MonaCo didn't really do.

Dividends?
No.
Super-speculative.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:04:20 PM

Dividends?
No.
Super-speculative.
Nothing speculative about an extremely conservative estimate. Thanks for showing that all the shills have no real arguments by the way.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:39:15 PM

Probably Asian countries generally and Singapore specifically are tech friendly countries for blockchain and other startups. Lot of companies have focused on those markets because potential is there. Once Monaco team established setup there it will be helpful to extend it to western countries more easily in my opinion.

You are right but Asia is quite diverse. There are those tech savvy countries like Singapore etc. But then also countries with very strict monetary policies (e.g. China) so I was a little bit surprised they start out in Asia.
Because asia have economics growth significant and still growing rapidly. Also asia market resistant to monetary crisis. That's why the team choose asia market first as beginning because the potential is big
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:39:17 AM

Because asia have economics growth significant and still growing rapidly. Also asia market resistant to monetary crisis. That's why the team choose asia market first as beginning because the potential is big

Also Singapore seems like a good trial site. Big enough to get a sense of what people are after, how they use their cards etc.

Monaco is going relatively cheap at the moment. Under $5 usd. Could be a good time to get in to get a higher tier card. Or you can risk trying to ride the bitcoin cash wave! Although I always feel uncomfortable buying something at its all time high.
Pages: « 1 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 [290] 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 455 »
  Print  

Jump to: