Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:28:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 [295] 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 455 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NULL  (Read 456063 times)
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:52:25 PM

Just wait 1-3 months and you will see what does it means locked up coins. Demand will be much higher than supply and we will get to the point of almost no coins for sale. This will be wild. Top 10 coin for sure.

I think the same! It's a great and a smart thing they did with locking the coins, and if they succeed to clean the stains from last months, MCO will be big Smiley
In my opinion it will not reach Top 10, there are other projects who will rise too. But of course it would be nice, if this happens come back and blame me please Cheesy

Well, I'm aware about that, I have some other projects on my top list, but this "coins locking" seems so original, and it might succeed Smiley

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:52:37 PM

Just wait 1-3 months and you will see what does it means locked up coins. Demand will be much higher than supply and we will get to the point of almost no coins for sale. This will be wild. Top 10 coin for sure.

I think the same! It's a great and a smart thing they did with locking the coins, and if they succeed to clean the stains from last months, MCO will be big Smiley
In my opinion it will not reach Top 10, there are other projects who will rise too. But of course it would be nice, if this happens come back and blame me please Cheesy

Well, I'm aware about that, I have some other projects on my top list, but this "coins locking" seems so original, and it might succeed Smiley
Moreover if monaco team can announce more big news that can make investors happy maybe this coin can be top 10 coin in coinmarketcap. Seem it wil not easy but opportunity still exist
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:52:57 AM

It will only succeed if the value provided by the card means more people will want to buy 50-500 MCO tokens, even if the price increases to, say, $10usd per token. 1-1.5 per cent cash back might not be enough in some countries to get that kind of uptake. There is a risk that the initial rush from the 'crypto' people will not lead to more mainstream or wide spread adoption. Hopefully further marketing will make a difference but there is no guarantees!

I think a revised version of the asset contract, whenever that is announced, will help with uptake, as it helps given more inherent value (even if it is only marginal) to MCO.

Inspector_Cypto

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:00:41 AM

https://mobileidworld.com/gemalto-visa-cards-cryptocurrency-011142/

Gemalto Provides Metal Visa Cards for Cryptocurrency Platform Provider Monaco

A Switzerland-based cryptocurrency exchange platform, Monaco, has contracted Gemalto to provide its physical Visa cards.

Gemalto Provides Metal Visa Cards for Cryptocurrency Platform Provider MonacoGemalto has developed metal payment cards for Monaco in a range of colors including dark blue, red, rose, light grey, and dark grey. The cards are available to users of Monaco’s app, and offer cashback rewards in supported cryptocurrencies. Explaining the move in a statement, Gemalto SVP of Banking & Payment Asia Michael Au said that financial services firms around the world are investing more in “card body innovations”, adding, “Metal cards are strongly associated with top-of-the-line, high value services.”

Monaco, meanwhile, highlighted both the aesthetic quality of the cards and the “high-end security components” used in them. Such features are likely important to Monaco users, given the need for strong digital security in the nascent field of cryptocurrency.

News of the Monaco deal comes soon after Gemalto’s announcement of SafeNet Data Protection On Demand, a cloud-based enterprise security platform.
nick1492

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 08:17:48 AM

With this volume of monaco cards on production, this is far so exciting. That is why movement on the monaco coin is as if something will explode. We will might, hopefully be surprised that it was already rising. And with that volume being bought on bittrex, is that 46,000 coins been bought. Oh wow, they are really investing on this coin. It's just a matter of days, before the rise.

codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:37:14 AM

I think a revised version of the asset contract, whenever that is announced, will help with uptake, as it helps given more inherent value (even if it is only marginal) to MCO.
Absolutely, and I still hope they will bring back the asset contract in any form.

As an example, DCORP and Spectre.io are splitting their Token to be conform with SEC. Both of them will have one Utility Token, and one for Dividends. The Utility Token will have other advantages to compensate not paying dividends.

At DCORP mostly the Utility Token will be listed on the bigger exchanges who don't list Dividend Tokens, but every Tokenholder will be able to convert between Utility/Dividend anytime with a small fee. How great is that, something similar could be the solution for MCO. I can't expect how much the MCO price will rise if they announce something like that.

At Spectre.io the ICO Investors have to choose between Utility and Dividend Token some days after the ICO.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:39:13 AM

With this volume of monaco cards on production, this is far so exciting. That is why movement on the monaco coin is as if something will explode. We will might, hopefully be surprised that it was already rising. And with that volume being bought on bittrex, is that 46,000 coins been bought. Oh wow, they are really investing on this coin. It's just a matter of days, before the rise.
I have assumption that this coin price can rise when all people received their card, because they will give positive feedback to monaco card, and it can make more people interested to order monaco card
sebr1ng

Activity: 260

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:02:26 PM

I think so too - we need some good news atm...
delpiero10

Activity: 270
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:52:45 PM

good reading about Monaco on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/MonacoCard/comments/7d1hbr/a_serious_look_into_monaco_card/
rajravind

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:32:02 PM

What's the reason of the current pump? Did any good news come out today?
Just the usual fluctuations... It's been the same movements for the past week or so.
I agree with you, this only usual fluctuation and other coin also rise today, because before all altcoins price has down deep. So this is time for altcoin to rise again, and surely after the price rise sooner or later it will down again

I think it is more related to most other altcoins going up. It could also have something to do with increased attention from the Singapore rollout, or the commitment to revisit something similar to the 1 per cent asset contract, but we'll see.

If it breaks out above about $8 it will be back to roughly where it was before the whole smart contract scrapping/visa joint announcement.

I'm hoping it can pop back down for a bit so I can get some at a better price!

Well
There is some possibility for it to go down to 0.00085 right after the announcement .
So, stay tuned

I told you it will go down to 0.00085
vipthree

Activity: 85

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:39:18 PM

Great post!  Cheesy

theMiro

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:40:28 PM

I just realised that my locked-in period finished just before peak and I could sell for $20+ a coin. Undecided i'm a  Gumb Duy.

▬▬▬▬▬  V I S O || MODERN CRYPTOCURRENCY PAYMENT SYSTEM  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █        Download WHITEPAPER     Download ONE PAGER        █ █
▬▬▬▬▬      Telegram    ●    Youtube    ●    Slack      ▬▬▬▬▬
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:43:51 PM

I just realised that my locked-in period finished just before peak and I could sell for $20+ a coin. Undecided i'm a  Gumb Duy.
People not understanding the lock-in period is what caused the pump as well as the quick dump straight afterwards. They realized that they still didn't have to lock in yet. Tongue

Let's see if there'll be any news regarding the asset contract in the Q4K tomorrow.
btc2mars

Activity: 108

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:37:55 PM

My bet is... there will be another promise of asset contract!

Then the price will pump!

Then after a while, they will take it away againa

Hahahah!!

One wave after one wave, there will still be people falling for this big mother trap

rajravind

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:44:57 PM

Hahahah!!

One wave after one wave, there will still be people falling for this big mother trap

Nope, if they promised this time, they won't remove it bcos that would severely damage the investors' trust on them.
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:24:45 PM

Hahahah!!

Nope, if they promised this time, they won't remove it bcos that would severely damage the investors' trust on them.

Yep, I think the same, is their last chance to repair some of the damage they did in the last months Smiley

Inspector_Cypto

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:37:07 PM

Hahahah!!

Yep, I think the same, is their last chance to repair some of the damage they did in the last months Smiley

You guys should all be a bit more thankful and patient though. I bet a lot of you commenting were the same people doubting that Monaco has Visa in the first place.
I don't mean anyone in specific, just in general.
So far they have kept their word all the way every time. Don't forget that removing the asset contract was a strategic move to not be delisted in the future.

Monaco takes no short cuts and focus on compliance.
If you remember that's another reason why they didn't go via China for their ICO even though they could have raised a lot more money taking that short cut. Good move in hindsight. Same as asset contract.

Monaco could also have done a TenX move and gone via a third party like Wavecrest and take short cuts in terms of territory. But they chose not to. You can see the consequences TenX had to suffer for opting for the faster route making them much slower in the end.
Do you see a pattern?

edit: typo
avpwarrior

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:22:58 AM

Hahahah!!

You guys should all be a bit more thankful and patient though. I bet a lot of you commenting were the same people doubting that Monaco has Visa in the first place.
I don't mean anyone in specific, just in general.
So far they have kept their word all the way every time. Don't forget that removing the asset contract was a strategic move to not be delisted in the future.

Monaco takes no short cuts and focus on compliance.
If you remember that's another reason why they didn't go via China for their ICO even though they could have raised a lot more money taking that short cut. Good move in hindsight. Same as asset contract.

Monaco could also have done a TenX move and gone via a third party like Wavecrest and take short cuts in terms of territory. But they chose not to. You can see the consequences TenX had to suffer for opting for the faster route making them much slower in the end.
Do you see a pattern?

edit: typo

So, do you guys think Monaco is good for long or short terms?
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:17:49 AM

I have assumption that this coin price can rise when all people received their card, because they will give positive feedback to monaco card, and it can make more people interested to order monaco card

That's not an assumption, that's a given. Right now everyone is just waiting for the team to stick to their promises. Until then there is a lot of justified doubt in the market and the price won't go up except when someone with deep pockets decides to pump it no matter what. But I doubt that will happen because it's hard to create momentum for a coin where there is so much doubt.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
err

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:12:20 AM

Hey guys! I already reserved my Ruby Steel. I just want to ask about the $500,000 travel insurance. How does it work? How long will it last? Is there a contract? I'm just newbie when it comes to fintech. I hope somebody will answer my question. Thanks in advance!
Pages: « 1 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 [295] 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 455 »
  Print  

Jump to: