Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:25:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 [305] 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 ... 455 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NULL  (Read 456063 times)
Deltadollar

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:28:43 AM

Great to see all this wonderful information thanks guys!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ally@monaco

Activity: 110

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:58:32 AM

Hi, I do not know much about Monaco project and the things I could do inside the company, I only bough some MCO coins and I see here that the company is more than that. I've seen post about cards and team member, where could I read about what they have to offer? Thank you, hope I will get more familiar soon.

Hi Jack, the best place for info is their slack channel. You can request to join and will be approved by Monaco. Yes, there is a lot to Monaco that people don't know about yet! They are yet to start marketing, but will be soon once the product is launched.

Do you plan on getting a card/platinum card?

Thank you for the support our community offer us all along.
To join our Slack, please send us an email to contact@mona.co using the email you signed up to our app with.
Ally@monaco

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:09:25 AM

Downloaded android app, got e-mail and phone verification but when i enter my full legal name i get  " Error Please Try Again" , nothing else happens after that. It doesn't say what is wrong. How to fix this issue?

Can you email us your problem at contact@mona.co, with phone model and registered email please?
Before that, maybe you can uninstall and install the app again to see if that works.

Hope it helps!

TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:09:39 AM

Hi, I do not know much about Monaco project and the things I could do inside the company, I only bough some MCO coins and I see here that the company is more than that. I've seen post about cards and team member, where could I read about what they have to offer? Thank you, hope I will get more familiar soon.

Hi Jack, I've linked to this article a few pages back, but I think it will answer some of you questions - here.

Also, getting info straight from the source, so from the slack channel, is probably a good idea in the long run in case existing articles from the community are missing something, or are out of date.
Ally@monaco

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:16:01 AM

Here are a few updates we want to share in the Bitcoin Forum with the community:

1. There will be upcoming MCO listings on a few new exchanges.

Over the next few weeks there will be MCO transfers out of our smart contract address. It’s associated with the upcoming MCO listings on new exchanges and covers market making / liquidity / marketing airdrops. The first one was executed an hour ago or so.

2. Our Monaco Cards' packaging is revealed. It looks chick and stunning!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28cwsKAN3lc
rajravind

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:22:40 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 06:47:36 AM by rajravind

Here are a few updates we want to share in the Bitcoin Forum with the community:

Over the next few weeks there will be MCO transfers out of our smart contract address. It’s associated with the upcoming MCO listings on new exchanges and covers market making / liquidity / marketing airdrops. The first one was executed an hour ago or so.

MCO transfer out from your smart contract means the circulation of total MCO tokens increase and directly will decrease the price of each token given if the entire market cap is still the same .
If you transfer out 9M number of tokens, thats enough to bring down the price of each token to half of what it is nw .
I sold mine and return back once it reached down to around $4 each .
Liquidation of holdings means it won't take long to reach there.

https://etherscan.io/token/Monaco?a=0xf9a5e0436c01cc15708449e480fa5f2d6a5b55ca

I personally think the price will drop down to much more lower position given that dev is starting to liquidate their holdings of smart contract.
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:49:48 AM

Hi Ally, when you say 'marketing airdrops', what do you mean exactly? Is this an airdrop provided to people who deposit on the new exchanges or something similar? Couldn't see anything on your website about it.

If you have links to this information, or a roadmap for similar actvities, that would be fantastic.

Also what are the details and timeline around the 'smart contract transfer' - again, happy to get a link to your website or wherever this info lives.
peterlustig

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:35:11 AM

I was trying to search for the whitepaper, but it seems like they deleted the whitepaper from their main site does anyone still have working link for monaco whitepaper?

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████▀▀█▀▀███████
``████████``█``████████
`██████``````````▀██████
█████████```████```██████
█████████`````````███████
█████████```████▄``▀█████
█████████```████▀```█████
`██████```````````▄█████
``████████``█``████████
```███████▄▄█▄▄███████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRK Defi

The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain
                             In Decentralized Finance

Draken Exchange
     DrakenX

Facebook
     Twitter

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████████████████
``█████████████████████
`████████████▀▀▀`````███
████████▀▀▀````▄█````████
████▀▀``````▄██▀````▄████
███▄▄`````███▀``````█████
███████``██`````````█████
`███████`▐`````````█████
``███████▐`████▄▄`▄████
```███████▄███████████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.Telegram.
Channel
trumpc2016

Activity: 695
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 07:22:04 AM

We will have at least 3 new exchanges in coming 2 weeks! This alone will make it's rare token with super low supply.

Monaco holding is like holding BTC/ETH/Dash in early stage. The work they have done in 2 last months is over ours expectations.

Even if they will use small portions of their tokens to get into exchanges, give some bounties, etc. This will NOT impact the price.

I highly suggest get on board or get back all in while you can, because we will have HUGE gifts on Christmas!!!

Dots Clothing Store - find the latest fashion.
Cheerleaders bows - cheer bows for events. Beauty Supply Store - find everything for head and body, the best beauty products.Nail Supply Store - shop nail designs and related products.
Debshops - plus size women clothing.
Necessary Clothing - women clothing for every need.
Lily Bloom - fashionable bags and other accessories.Samuels Jewelers - offers engagement rings, bridal rings, fashion jewelry.
Body Central - another plus size clothing for women globally.
Kirilp

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:24:18 AM

Beginner’s Guide to Monaco: Cryptocurrency Visa Cards

Monaco is an incredibly useful take on online banking, allowing users to hold multiple fiat and cryptocurrencies in an account that is always free and providing access to VISA payment cards which you can use to spend your currencies at any retailer that accepts these debit cards. The bank always conducts exchanges at the real rate, so you do not lose money when converting various currencies. https://blockonomi.com/monaco-guide/

rajravind

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:37:41 AM

We will have at least 3 new exchanges in coming 2 weeks! This alone will make it's rare token with super low supply.

Monaco holding is like holding BTC/ETH/Dash in early stage. The work they have done in 2 last months is over ours expectations.

Even if they will use small portions of their tokens to get into exchanges, give some bounties, etc. This will NOT impact the price.

I highly suggest get on board or get back all in while you can, because we will have HUGE gifts on Christmas!!!

As I have mentioned earlier, any increase without the app lock-in function would be just a temporary one.
Getting listed in exchanges won't add up to its functionality .
trumpc2016

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 08:40:30 AM

As I have mentioned earlier, any increase without the app lock-in function would be just a temporary one.
Getting listed in exchanges won't add up to its functionality .

Though it will rise demand.

Cheerleaders bows - cheer bows for events. Beauty Supply Store - find everything for head and body, the best beauty products.Nail Supply Store - shop nail designs and related products.
Lily Bloom - fashionable bags and other accessories.Samuels Jewelers - offers engagement rings, bridal rings, fashion jewelry.
trumpc2016

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 09:38:17 AM

Hi Guys,

New to this site, but a regular in the Monaco slack! I just came on to say how excited I am for the coming months with Monaco. We've had a tough period with delays, but everyone now gets the sense that something big is around the corner - the future is looking very very bright! In terms of the actual product I am more than confident that Monaco is going to be in a different league to the current competition in the crypto-space:

- They will have better exchange rates
- Significantly higher cashback on the platinum cards
- A premium metal card (also free remember - its only a loan of Tokens)
- An on app exchange at perfect interbank exchange rates
- A quick and easy way to buy into BTC for newcomers to crypto (perfectly timed as BTC becomes more mainstream)
- More features to come (expecting airport lounges etc)

With such a desirable product (the cards and packaging are simply beautiful) the demand for the platinum metal cards will drive the token price alone. This will be THE card to have if you're in the crypto-space.

Reduced supply & increased demand = exponential growth

Afterall, remember that there are only 9million MCO in circulation! Based on current numbers of reservations (now at 27,000), the CEO mentioned that over 1.5million of these tokens are due to be locked-up. Upon Europe rollout and mass marketing kicking in, the supply of Monaco is going to be drastically reduced! It is for this reason that I am 100% sure dynamic pricing for the cards will be implemented by the Monaco team in order to account for a rising Monaco price. It is something that the community have passionately requested and it clearly seems to have been listened to based on the recent Q&A's.

There have been plenty of other suggestions for a replacement asset contract too and we all eagerly await what direction Monaco will take in this regard. I was however, very happy to hear the CEO mention that the community will be consulted on this. There are other idea's put on the table that could bring real utility to the token too and the CEO has been keen to look into them. For example, we know that they like the idea of a 'reward upgrade scheme' on the blue cards whereby these cards receive MCO cashback too, but it is only redeemed when upgrading to a platinum card. Why would this be good for MCO holders? Well, it would provide an incentive to people holding the blue card to upgrade and lock up the required tokens for the ruby card. However, it would also lock-up additional tokens on a longer term basis for those that continue to hold the blue card. Other increased utility idea's have included cheaper prices or greater MCO cashback when spending MCO. Increased utility of the token like this will only serve to drive the demand for it. Lets see what directions they decide to take!

So, when can we expect positive price movement? Its difficult to predict given that Monaco are now implementing a 'no comment on dates' approach. However, in my opinion there are a few key drivers that will seriously drive the price in the near term (Dec/Jan expected for many):

- A product feature...who know's what this may be? I'm personally hoping for airport lounges!
- Listing on at least 3 new exchanges (The announcement that this is happening was in the last Q&A)
- Making of Monaco video - building excitement to see the card and app in action hopefully...
- Green Light for Europe Rollout - This will be HUGE news as it is where most of Monaco's reservations are
- Green Light for Japan Rollout - This will be a HUGE market when word gets out! Some publications have already started the attention.
- Card Beta Test - HUGE news as it will be the first batch of people reviewing the card, sharing on social media etc.
- Influencer marketing. We now know that Monaco will be shipping cards to the crypto review guys for review. This will put Monaco in the spotlight in the crypto community and hopefully beyond. The CEO also mentioned Marketing Airdrops?
- Card Rollout and Token Lock-up!!! This is the biggie. Why? With tokens starting to get locked up, the price will see consistent highs. People will be buying and locking up. Sell pressure will be dramatically reduced.

Longer term, there is plenty more to look forward to:
- Firstly there's the TWO big announcements that Monaco has up their sleeve. Kris stated that these were bigger than the Visa Program Manager approval which is a pretty big deal. This is something he has been very excited about from the start and has mentioned several times in interviews.
- Credit Card status. Again, something that has been mentioned on the roadmap for next year
- Banking partnership in the USA for US rollout...coming next year
- Further global rollout

Monaco really do have a great vision for this project and slowly but surely we're starting to see that come to life... These are very exciting times to be a MCO holder - scoop them up whilst you can!

Thank You very much for this amazing post! I agree with you by 100%! Did I say 100%, i meant $100 soon per token!

HitTheLow

Activity: 590

HIT the low and HOLD till moon

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:52:33 AM

Hi Guys,

New to this site, but a regular in the Monaco slack! I just came on to say how excited I am for the coming months with Monaco. We've had a tough period with delays, but everyone now gets the sense that something big is around the corner - the future is looking very very bright! In terms of the actual product I am more than confident that Monaco is going to be in a different league to the current competition in the crypto-space:

- They will have better exchange rates
- Significantly higher cashback on the platinum cards
- A premium metal card (also free remember - its only a loan of Tokens)
- An on app exchange at perfect interbank exchange rates
- A quick and easy way to buy into BTC for newcomers to crypto (perfectly timed as BTC becomes more mainstream)
- More features to come (expecting airport lounges etc)

With such a desirable product (the cards and packaging are simply beautiful) the demand for the platinum metal cards will drive the token price alone. This will be THE card to have if you're in the crypto-space.

Reduced supply & increased demand = exponential growth

Afterall, remember that there are only 9million MCO in circulation! Based on current numbers of reservations (now at 27,000), the CEO mentioned that over 1.5million of these tokens are due to be locked-up. Upon Europe rollout and mass marketing kicking in, the supply of Monaco is going to be drastically reduced! It is for this reason that I am 100% sure dynamic pricing for the cards will be implemented by the Monaco team in order to account for a rising Monaco price. It is something that the community have passionately requested and it clearly seems to have been listened to based on the recent Q&A's.

There have been plenty of other suggestions for a replacement asset contract too and we all eagerly await what direction Monaco will take in this regard. I was however, very happy to hear the CEO mention that the community will be consulted on this. There are other idea's put on the table that could bring real utility to the token too and the CEO has been keen to look into them. For example, we know that they like the idea of a 'reward upgrade scheme' on the blue cards whereby these cards receive MCO cashback too, but it is only redeemed when upgrading to a platinum card. Why would this be good for MCO holders? Well, it would provide an incentive to people holding the blue card to upgrade and lock up the required tokens for the ruby card. However, it would also lock-up additional tokens on a longer term basis for those that continue to hold the blue card. Other increased utility idea's have included cheaper prices or greater MCO cashback when spending MCO. Increased utility of the token like this will only serve to drive the demand for it. Lets see what directions they decide to take!

So, when can we expect positive price movement? Its difficult to predict given that Monaco are now implementing a 'no comment on dates' approach. However, in my opinion there are a few key drivers that will seriously drive the price in the near term (Dec/Jan expected for many):

- A product feature...who know's what this may be? I'm personally hoping for airport lounges!
- Listing on at least 3 new exchanges (The announcement that this is happening was in the last Q&A)
- Making of Monaco video - building excitement to see the card and app in action hopefully...
- Green Light for Europe Rollout - This will be HUGE news as it is where most of Monaco's reservations are
- Green Light for Japan Rollout - This will be a HUGE market when word gets out! Some publications have already started the attention.
- Card Beta Test - HUGE news as it will be the first batch of people reviewing the card, sharing on social media etc.
- Influencer marketing. We now know that Monaco will be shipping cards to the crypto review guys for review. This will put Monaco in the spotlight in the crypto community and hopefully beyond. The CEO also mentioned Marketing Airdrops?
- Card Rollout and Token Lock-up!!! This is the biggie. Why? With tokens starting to get locked up, the price will see consistent highs. People will be buying and locking up. Sell pressure will be dramatically reduced.

Longer term, there is plenty more to look forward to:
- Firstly there's the TWO big announcements that Monaco has up their sleeve. Kris stated that these were bigger than the Visa Program Manager approval which is a pretty big deal. This is something he has been very excited about from the start and has mentioned several times in interviews.
- Credit Card status. Again, something that has been mentioned on the roadmap for next year
- Banking partnership in the USA for US rollout...coming next year
- Further global rollout

Monaco really do have a great vision for this project and slowly but surely we're starting to see that come to life... These are very exciting times to be a MCO holder - scoop them up whilst you can!

Hi Smithappens, happy to see you here as well as on slack.

This is best rappresentation of what is going on with MCO. The most interesting thing in MCO token is how the token's value is connected with the number of cards ordered in the app, it is because of the lock up that is absolutly an unique feature of Monaco.

The low supply and the lock up will make the token extremely rare, the increased demand will drive the price incredibly high.

BTC: 16ZegvHooaNNUV7pZPCNoj5QSY5i8Gs6zD
smithappens

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:00:49 AM

Thanks a lot - glad to be here and trying to help spread the positive news Monaco has to come. I'm still getting used to this site though - I find it pretty confusing! ha!
smithappens

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:24:18 AM

MCO transfer out from your smart contract means the circulation of total MCO tokens increase and directly will decrease the price of each token given if the entire market cap is still the same .
If you transfer out 9M number of tokens, thats enough to bring down the price of each token to half of what it is nw .
I sold mine and return back once it reached down to around $4 each .
Liquidation of holdings means it won't take long to reach there.

https://etherscan.io/token/Monaco?a=0xf9a5e0436c01cc15708449e480fa5f2d6a5b55ca

I personally think the price will drop down to much more lower position given that dev is starting to liquidate their holdings of smart contract.

Please note that only 30k Tokens were released. The tokens are to increase liquidity when Monaco lists on the new exchanges and also for marketing/Airdrops.

30K Monaco for this isn't going to dent the price on a circulation of 9million. Plus, if used strategically I think it can have a very positive effect.

Beck9000

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:32:50 AM

27000 cards with not one jot of paid for marketing IMO is awesome. one can only wonder how much FOMO there will be once the cards are in the wild and the FUD can be put to bed.

I AM BELEIVE, Are you?
HitTheLow

Activity: 590

HIT the low and HOLD till moon

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:33:09 AM

the token movements of these days are related to being added on new exchanges in December as Kris said

BTC: 16ZegvHooaNNUV7pZPCNoj5QSY5i8Gs6zD
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:33:59 AM

Market is looking very stable and can easily absorb these 30k tokens which are planned to be liquidated for fiat to spend on development in various sections. I don't see any significant impact on price so nothing to be worried. I saw this beginners guide for visa card to understand the level of development now.
Ally@monaco

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:36:10 AM

I was trying to search for the whitepaper, but it seems like they deleted the whitepaper from their main site does anyone still have working link for monaco whitepaper?

Whitepaper was a Token Sale document and the Sale finished in June. The new document will be published once our legal counsels in multiple jurisdictions give us a go ahead for the release of new version of asset contract. We don't have a fixed deadline for this at the moment.
Pages: « 1 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 [305] 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 ... 455 »
  Print  

Jump to: