Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:20:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people are asking you about Bitcoin now?  (Read 92236 times)
dejavvu

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:25:29 AM

Recently some of my friends asked me if I knew anything about bitcoin. They said they heard it on Bloomberg, I was actually shocked that they were watching Bloomberg Tv but hey at least it is getting more air time here Smiley
Tubig

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:35:17 AM

I've been talking about Bitcoin to family, friends and random people for years and nobody seemed to mind when BTC was under $1000. But now that Bitcoin has reached $2000, people are starting to realize that owning 1 BTC is beginning to be out of reach for the average person.

I've had more people ask me about Bitcoin lately and wanted help buying Bitcoins. What about you?
Actually they don't ask me, I ask them. I'm a newbie and I need to learn a lot from my friends ang classmates so I can be succesful here ing btc. I have lots of friends who knows bitcoin I think they are atleast or more than 30. And I am thankful of sharing their knowledge.
SonyEricSon

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:35:17 AM

In my country about 380,000 of its users, and continue to increase, maybe that's the number of people talking about bitcoin

Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:38:13 AM

I've been talking about Bitcoin to family, friends and random people for years and nobody seemed to mind when BTC was under $1000. But now that Bitcoin has reached $2000, people are starting to realize that owning 1 BTC is beginning to be out of reach for the average person.

I've had more people ask me about Bitcoin lately and wanted help buying Bitcoins. What about you?
In the class all of my classmates are asked me to where I got a lot of money. I tell them thatI earned it to the bitcoin. All of them are now interested and now I teaching them to what is the bitcoin and how to earn a lot of money from the bitcoin.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1268

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 05:44:01 AM

In the class all of my classmates are asked me to where I got a lot of money. I tell them thatI earned it to the bitcoin. All of them are now interested and now I teaching them to what is the bitcoin and how to earn a lot of money from the bitcoin.
I think that's very good for you knowing that you have been first in the Bitcoin community. I hope that they have the open mind that they would understand what to do in this for room and what can they offer so that they could earn lots of Bitcoins.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:56:26 AM

My friends and my classmates are now using bitcoin because I teach them. They became interested to the bitcoin because they know that they can become rich if they enter to the bitcoin world.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
dserrano11

Activity: 376
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:58:57 AM

I can easily say "more than enough". People are very curios about bitcoin profits, not technology. So it is not very good in my opinion. And they are really skeptical. They think it is too virtual.
Because they don't know from this virtual, still can earning a huge profit. Many people has become to millionaire dollar from trading with Bitcoin and cryptocurrency market. If they know it, they will understand the interesting point in Bitcoin
CryptoBoomers

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 06:00:29 AM

Anyone I run into now and start up the "dude, you gotta get some BTC, like ASAP - been telling you for years and..."

I get met with "I know I know, you're like the third person to tell me this week, fuck is it too late? How do I do it again? $2500 each wut?"

It's still confusing to most, and they still don't know how to look at it (is it... an investment? Is it... currency? So how does it work with my money and how do I invest it, spend it, take my money back out, etc.??).

One thing is for sure though, they salivate and wish they listened to me years ago Smiley.

Naughtis

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:28:47 AM

As of now, there is no people asking me what is bitcoin and how i earn money from it because i don't speak too much about bitcoin and i don't usually exposed myself from being here in bitcoin because i already know that people will come to me just to get the same opportunity that i have which is not a good idea for me because if they want to earn or get some new opportunity then they will work hard for it.

Haterreact

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:41:26 AM

Nobody asks me too about Bitcoin, many people don't know about Crypto-Currency where I live, maybe nobody knows about it here, so they don't have any idea about it and its price that hitted $3000
Black tea

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:31:18 AM

Until now only my brother who asked about bitcoin. He interested to use. Other than that no one asked me about bitcoin because the people around me do not know bitcoin.
Aleya

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:30:39 AM

Some people are ask me about bitcoin. Few days ago, my parents ask me about bitcoin. At first they are not interested to bitcoin, but now they are also a big friend of it. One of my best friend also ask me about  bitcoin. She is very much eager to join thik bitcoin forum. Others my relative also ask me about bitcoin.
tianglistrik

Activity: 626

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:17:04 AM

Some of my friends ask what is bitcoin. And from my family many also ask. But I only get dumb when they ask, because I know if many know bitcoin will be more difficult to get
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:27:45 AM

because I know if many know bitcoin will be more difficult to get
Actually, it's not that negative at all. May it become more difficult to have bitcoins but that could also make the price high. If there are high demands of bitcoin, knowing that the supply is just limited and fixed to 21 Million, the price can only go up. So it means, the wider the community, the better the price.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
Samueltalk

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:35:30 AM

People used to not believe in bitcoin when I told them, but after I bought a pretty expensive car from bitcoin and then they realized how quickly I became rich because of bitcoin.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:09:39 AM

Not bad, there are some people who talk to and discuss bitcoin (coworkers), they claim that bitcoin prices will continue to skyrocket even they invite to continue to buy bitcoin.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:45:35 AM

People used to not believe in bitcoin when I told them, but after I bought a pretty expensive car from bitcoin and then they realized how quickly I became rich because of bitcoin.
People don't believe untill they see any proof its human mind, we can't change. And you buy a car from bitcoin is very good. Try to teach them benifits of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency so they can join in bitcoin community
smileee

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:52:38 AM

Most are in shock.

I sometimes wear a Monero t-shirt and a random guy yesterday at the grocery store hurriedly walked up to me and said, "Hey, I've heard about that. Where can I buy it?" He really wanted to get in on it.

It's getting nuts in here, and I love it!
Until now, there are about 20 people you have asked me about Bitcoin. For the past two weeks, most people have asked about August 1st. I advised them not to worry and get to know Bitcoin thoroughly before joining.

▬▬▬▬▬  bitJob ◆ The Student Marketplace  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █    [Whitepaper] [Telegram] [slack] [ANN Thread]    █ █
▬▬▬▬▬   TOKEN SALE ▶ Sept 12th, 2017   ▬▬▬▬▬
rakib97

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:31:04 PM

my friends always asking about bitcoin and bitcoin price. and some i tell my mother when i see btc price increase.
phonglouis

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:04:42 PM

nobody askes me about Bitcoin. Perhaps because they like that comfort is better than pride solidity first, they don't dare to invest Bitcoin and don't believe in electronic price.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: